#1536211 --- 11/23/19 09:28 PM Re: Thank you Veterans [Re: Teonan]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Teonan
Originally Posted By: Teonan

Every Day...

Memorial Day – 7 Facts Documenting Our Neglect of Millions of Veterans
Politicians who preach patriotism would do well to address these issues
While flags fly and politicians preach patriotism, millions of our veterans remain neglected. Here are seven examples.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2018/...llions-veterans

Thanks for your service!

FingerLakes1.com
#1536217 --- 11/23/19 11:52 PM Re: Thank you Veterans [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Thanks for your service!
And you support a president who was a draft dodger and cares nothing about anyone but himself veteran or not. He cares less about anyone other than himself else like no one I have ever heard of. It is beyond disgusting.

#1536220 --- 11/24/19 01:02 AM Re: Thank you Veterans [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Glenn Kirschner (30 year federal prosecutor) .......

Trump’s intentional degradation of the military works to Putin’s advantage. And let me state this plainly - that is exactly why Trump is doing it.

#1536221 --- 11/24/19 01:11 AM Re: Thank you Veterans [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/bill-mo...-his-in-public/

Bill Moyers: Nixon ‘never admitted his crimes’ — while ‘Trump announced his in public’

Following a week of public impeachment hearings in the House Intelligence Committee, renowned public broadcast journalist Bill Moyers on Friday expressed alarm at President Donald Trump’s attacks on the witnesses who came forward to inform the public about the president’s misconduct in office—and the complicity of top administration officials.

“For President Trump to vigorously denigrate them, to malign them, with [Trump’s personal attorney Rudy] Giuliani leading a smear campaign against these fine public servants, is disgusting, it’s repulsive, it’s abominable,” Moyers said in an interview with MSNBC‘s Chris Hayes late Friday.

As Common Dreams reported, Trump tweeted attacks on former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch as she testified last Friday, sparking accusations of “witness intimidation in real time.”

#1536223 --- 11/24/19 05:58 AM Re: Thank you Veterans [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Ben444
Thanks for your service!
And you support a president who was a draft dodger and cares nothing about anyone but himself veteran or not. He cares less about anyone other than himself else like no one I have ever heard of. It is beyond disgusting.

Good Gawd, try to stay on topic, I didn't say a word about our President's draft status, besides his draft number in 69' was around 350 +/-...look it up.

#1536260 --- 11/25/19 12:55 PM Re: Thank you Veterans [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
When you spend most of your time like that...the oath is meaningless! Thanks for your service anyway.

Funny (see absurd*)

*Reductio ad absurdum:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

#1536267 --- 11/25/19 03:00 PM Re: Thank you Veterans [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo
When you spend most of your time like that...the oath is meaningless! Thanks for your service anyway.

Funny (see absurd*)

*Reductio ad absurdum:

Nothing funny about being substandard drunk sailor.

#1536268 --- 11/25/19 04:02 PM Re: Thank you Veterans [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Thanks for your service!

Good Gawd, try to stay on topic, I didn't say a word about our President's draft status, besides his draft number in 69' was around 350 +/-...look it up.

It just astounds me when someone speaks of "Facts" yet finds no time to take a few moments to submit "facts" You're defending an A hole who among thousands of potential draftees avoided induction, the big difference, even draft dodgers had enough common sense and decency to avoid denigrating those that served, many of whom gave their lives. I have a Nephew that gave his life doing the start of the Middle East conflict, how about you or your love ones?

#1536269 --- 11/25/19 04:04 PM Re: Thank you Veterans [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
Thanks for your service!

It just astounds me when someone speaks of "Facts" yet finds no time to take a few moments to submit "facts" You're defending an A hole who among thousands of potential draftees avoided induction, the big difference, even draft dodgers had enough common sense and decency to avoid denigrating those that served, many of whom gave their lives. I have a Nephew that gave his life doing the start of the Middle East conflict, how about you or your love ones?

Thanks for your Service!

#1536276 --- 11/25/19 04:40 PM Re: Thank you Veterans [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Timbo

Funny (see absurd*)

*Reductio ad absurdum:

Nothing funny about being substandard drunk sailor.

Agreed. What IS funny though, is a substandard poster with no personal sense of situational irony, yet undeservedly appoints himself the arbiter of what is or is NOT substandard.

Tell us again about your own military promotions/demotions.
grin

#1536277 --- 11/25/19 04:48 PM Re: Thank you Veterans [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
:D, I love your logic seeing that it is part of my former job description. Fact 1: said antagonist will discipline himself to not upset the apple cart due to the fact he understands the reasoning for his prolong absence. Fact 2: Lets any person become his/her own worse enemy by submitting erroneous and fictitious info and expecting it not to be fact checked.

#1536280 --- 11/25/19 05:47 PM Re: Thank you Veterans [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Thanks for your service anyway.

Anyway???

Fortunately, I was lucky enough to have served all my years at sea in the REAL Navy for several consecutive WESTPACS, stalking Warsaw Pact military combatants underwater, on the surface and in the air. THANK GOD I was spared the HORRORS of warehouse shipping and receiving clerk. grin

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3