FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 187 of 199 < 1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 198 199 >
Topic Options
#1545578 --- 04/03/20 12:46 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
Maybe evangelicals are right. Maybe trump was chosen by God. But if so, it's to reflect back to us how ugly we've become as a society. He's the human embodiment of a society that succumbed to selfishness. It's tragic so many see beauty in a reflection where only ugliness exists.

FingerLakes1.com
#1545579 --- 04/03/20 12:50 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga
Originally Posted By: bluezone
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Some thing are well worth repeating

Downturn of DOW 9000 points
5500 deaths
220,000 sickness
10 million people out of work

Thought Obama claimed last month that it was his economy...

It is truly sad that there are those filled with so much hate that they applause the destruction of millions of people for the sole purpose of fulfilling their agenda.

Very sad

It was Obama's economy for eight years. Now Trump had destroyed it in three years. The destruction of millions of people is because Trump was way too slow to recognize Covid-19 for what it is, not a hoax.

#1545580 --- 04/03/20 12:54 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
ROTFLMAO,, lets speak of as you say"Hate" For the last 4 years, Blacks, Hispanics, poor White have suffered immensely, what did you do about it? Nothing, 100,000,000 people had no health insurance, once again, what did you do about it? Yep, nothing, You bragged about Black having the best employment rate in history yet never spoke of Black holding down two fast food jobs while failing to hire them in high tech and high paying positions. You bragged about a record DOW, that's great if you can afford stock. You bragged about record job numbers while giving no credit to Trump's predecessor who actually created a positive market in the first place...... NO!!! son. we don't relish in this major disaster, we emphasize the fact that it took a major disaster for you and those heartless Trump supports who cheered on pain and suffering never giving thought to the lass fortunate. Now for you, lie about your last 4 years of Pro Trump and anti Democrats and minorities.....remember son, technology is a great thing for recording one's word.

#1545581 --- 04/03/20 01:04 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

5500 deaths
220,000 sickness

It is truly sad that there are those filled with so much hate that they applause the destruction of millions of people for the sole purpose of fulfilling their agenda.

Very sad

Very sad indeed, that your hypocrisy never allowed you to see yourself only one month ago, your sentiments were very hurtful words toward all those not like you, who make up 30 percent primarily White Conservative, what have the Democrats been saying about human compassion son??? LOL now that the chips are down for everyone, guess what? You speak of applauding destruction, you should know all so well being that you've done it for the last 48 months.

#1545585 --- 04/03/20 01:40 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

5500 deaths
220,000 sickness

Very sad

Question son, correlate offering a humorous anti Democrat cartoon to showing compassion and comfort toward those suffering death and sickness. Please convince us that a demented meme depicting Trump as a savior and hero helps those in need of respirators and medical intervention. While criticizing, you are actually contradicting your own words. In a true sense of reality, it's defined as HYPOCRISY, I anticipate just how much you, Blue and TD reiterate it today.

#1545586 --- 04/03/20 02:02 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

The great Depression of the 30s
Thank you Cwjga, unknowingly , you've provided damaging and contradictory words when offering your cartoons. Continue to criticize the Liberals, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Polosi, Obama, Democrats etc. Lets see if your words and cartoons eliminated or lessen the blow and devastation. Please proceed, you can kill two birds with no stones by, making mockery of human pain and suffering and attempting to introduce Nancy, Schumer and others into a scenario they did not invent. Trump himself can not be blamed for it's creation but his reluctance and delayed actions are now exacerbating the problem...this is his baby.

#1545587 --- 04/03/20 03:02 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Ben444

5500 deaths
220,000 sickness

Very sad

It was Obama's economy for eight years. Now Trump had destroyed it in three years. The destruction of millions of people is because Trump was way too slow to recognize Covid-19 for what it is, not a hoax.

You are really messed up. How do you continue to cheer for the suffering of millions? Sad, very sad.

Trump warned about it in his State of the Union, I guess the Dem's were to busy with impeachment crap and tearing up speeches to notice.

Blaming Trump just continues to show how detached from reality you are.

Edited by cwjga (04/03/20 03:05 PM)

#1545588 --- 04/03/20 03:06 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1545589 --- 04/03/20 03:08 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROFLMAO

WARNED>>> lets say for your sake of argument, Trump warned us in October of 2019, what does the title POTUS imply son. seeing that nothing gets done without his permission, when did he allow himself to take serious actions seeing that on February 28th of this year...he called it a hoax while the Impeachment ended a few weeks before that..Nice try son.

#1545592 --- 04/03/20 03:10 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1545593 --- 04/03/20 03:14 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Obama’s Homeland Security IG Indicted On Fraud, Theft Charges
MARCH 6, 2020 By Tristan Justice

Former Department of Homeland Security Inspector General Charles Edwards and his former aide Murali Yamazula Venkata were indicted Friday on charges of stealing government property to defraud the U.S. government. Yamazula was also charged with destroying records.

The indictments handed down by the Justice Department allege that Edwards and Venkata were working with others within the inspector general’s office to orchestrate a scheme to steal confidential and proprietary software that includes sensitive information on government employees. Prosecutors say Edwards was attempting to resell a revamped package of the software as a product of his firm, Delta Business Solutions to the Office of Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

“The indictment further alleges that, in addition to stealing DHS-OIG’s software and the sensitive government databases, Venkata and others also assisted Edwards by reconfiguring his laptop so that he could properly upload the stolen software and databases, provided troubleshooting support whenever Edwards required it, and helped him build a testing server at his residence with the stolen software and databases,” the Department of Justice said in a press release announcing the indictments. “As further part of the alleged scheme, Edwards retained software developers in India for the purpose of developing his commercial alternative of DHS-OIG’s software.”

Their operations, according to the indictment lasted from 2014 to 2017. Edwards officially left the Department of Homeland Security in December of 2013 but prosecutors say the former watchdog of the agency leveraged his relationship with Venkata and other employees within the office to conduct his scheme.

ROTFLMAO

China was in the myst of an epidemic son, look at where your mindset was...strictly on something else.....Seeing that you supporter mimic the words of Trump, where were they in this post?

#1545594 --- 04/03/20 03:16 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

5500 deaths
220,000 sickness

Very sad

Question son, correlate offering a humorous anti Democrat cartoon to showing compassion and comfort toward those suffering death and sickness. Please convince us that a demented meme depicting Trump as a savior and hero helps those in need of respirators and medical intervention. While criticizing, you are actually contradicting your own words. In a true sense of reality, it's defined as HYPOCRISY, I anticipate just how much you, Blue and TD reiterate it today.

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

#1545595 --- 04/03/20 03:22 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

5500 deaths
220,000 sickness

Very sad

I gave you the benefit of the doubt by allowing a few hours before making a fool of yourself....well looky here!!!!

#1545599 --- 04/03/20 03:46 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1545601 --- 04/03/20 04:05 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

5500 deaths
220,000 sickness

Very sad

I gave you the benefit of the doubt by allowing a few hours before making a fool of yourself....well looky here!!!!

Funny!!!!! a make believe meme is your source of factual data in Trump's job performance...care to research the words of state govenors, Dr. Feuci and healthcar workers.

Care to comfort those that now stand in bread lines because they've lost their job?

Care to explain those facing no ability to pay their rent this morning, those needing grocery,...Once again, your own words contradicting you, not one word of compassion but attempting to praise Trump, who btw is doing a horrible job,,,don't take my word....

#1545640 --- 04/03/20 06:32 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1545642 --- 04/03/20 06:37 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/trumps-...andemic-report/

Trump’s path to re-election ‘smashed to splinters’ as his only achievement is swallowed up by the pandemic: report

#1545706 --- 04/04/20 02:58 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I was born into the environment of "old school"
If I broke a house rule issued by my parents, I suffered the consequences by a swift swat on my backside or a tongue lashing.
Today our higher leader on this country is defying every rule we as 8 years were obligated to follow

No lying Trump 16000 & counting
Stay away from trouble makers several of his associates have gone to jail
Be kind to people...no comment needed
Be respectful to people..ROTFLMAO
Be honest with people...once again...it goes without saying

My old man(deceased) and millions more like him are shaking their heads in astonishment of the lack of being a role model

#1545707 --- 04/04/20 03:00 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1545708 --- 04/04/20 03:03 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s...tspots-n1175596

Just follow my lead, apparently the 8 remaining Republican led states are doing just that.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/04/politics/...irus/index.html

Page 187 of 199 < 1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 198 199 >