FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 177 of 199 < 1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 198 199 >
Topic Options
#1542224 --- 02/21/20 12:52 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
John Bolton: Trump's Impeachment Was a Partisan Circus and My Testimony Wouldn't Have Helped Democrats
Matt Vespa

This is a common theme when it comes to Democrats trying to corner or destroy Trump. They fail. It blows up. Whatever they think could be something that could embarrass or destroy this administration turns out to be a nothingburger. It’s the same thing with the whole Russia-Trump collusion myth. How many bombshells did we hear about? How many turned out to be nothing? The amount of buckshot Democrats have embedded in their faces cannot be measured. Before the Trump impeachment circus ended, Senate Democrats tried to get extra witnesses into the fold. That’s not how this works. Again, there were 17 witnesses—all picked by Democrats. And they wanted more? If they wanted to go this route, they should have settled this in the House. They didn’t. You don’t get to break procedure because your case, already shoddy, didn’t move the public opinion needle with regards to booting Trump. If anything, it only helped the president who saw his approval numbers increase and pushed swing states further away from Democrats.

The one witness that Democrats wanted was former National Security Adviser John Bolton. They wanted his testimony. They thought it had something in there that could destroy Trump. And after the Senate rightfully gave Trump a total and full acquittal, after the media freaked out, and after Democrats threw a tantrum—Bolton finally says that the impeachment push was a partisan clown show and his testimony wouldn’t have helped Democrats (via Associated Press):

Former national security adviser John Bolton on Wednesday denounced the House’s impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump as ”grossly partisan” and said his testimony would not have changed Trump’s acquittal in the Senate, as he continued to stay quiet on the details of a yet-to-be-released book.

In his second public discussion this week, Bolton was on stage at Vanderbilt University with former national security adviser under President Barack Obama, Susan Rice, who questioned Bolton’s refusal to discuss more details while his book undergoes screening for possible classified national security details by the Trump administration. Bolton was likewise quiet on specifics from the book during a Monday speaking engagement at Duke University.

[…]

Bolton contended that the House “committed impeachment malpractice,” drawing some grumbling from the audience, saying “the process drove Republicans who might have voted for impeachment away because it was so partisan.” He also said he didn’t expect the Senate to vote against having him testify.

“People can argue about what I should have said and what I should have done,” Bolton said. “I would bet you a dollar right here and now, my testimony would have made no difference to the ultimate outcome.”

So, once again, another failed Democratic attempt to outmaneuver this administration. Trump won and the Democrats lost. And all this push did was give Donald Trump the largest in-kind contribution towards his 2020 re-election effort.

FingerLakes1.com
#1542226 --- 02/21/20 01:03 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: cwjga
“People can argue about what I should have said and what I should have done,” Bolton said. “I would bet you a dollar right here and now, my testimony would have made no difference to the ultimate outcome.”

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/20/politics/susan-rice-john-bolton-testify-subpoena/index.html

Susan Rice tells Bolton that withholding testimony is 'inconceivable'

#1542228 --- 02/21/20 01:10 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
You're absolutely correct. If the Democrats called the cops and told them that a Republican was ready to commit a crime and the cops set up a sting and caught said Republican red handed, guess what the next move the GOP would make? Scream conspiracy, hack job, fake news, scam. Bolton is clearly in a book promotion mode and know you crooked Republicans all so well, his testimony would have been discredited solely in attempts to protect the biggest crook since Hitler.

#1542229 --- 02/21/20 01:20 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I'll ask a rhetorical question, the emphasis is rhetorical because crooked Trump supporters don't take questions, they only spread lies and propaganda. Did you hear about the new Russian attempt to interfere in our election and push Trump as their favorite? Did you hear about Trump firing the DNI because he relayed that information to Adam Schiff and others? Why does Trump fear Putin so much and allow Russia to have any interference on our election? You know the answers but the fact that you're a White Conservative willing to compromise our country to keep White Conservatives in power, you'll do anything to preserve that stance...look at the repercussion....A corrupted White Conservative party. A Job well done Sir. crazy

#1542279 --- 02/21/20 04:02 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Deep State: Classified Intelligence Briefing Leaked to NYT to Get The Trump-Russia Hysterics Going Again
Matt Vespa

President Trump is on track for re-election. He’s beaten the impeachment circus that tried to engulf him. The economy is still booming. And the Democrats are a mess. He was slammed for killing Iran’s top terrorist Qasam Soleimani. I thought this was going to cause another world war. It hasn’t. in fact, we won. Iran fired some rockets, but Soleimani is still dead. Red lines and deterrence have been re-established. Trump won. Trump keeps winning. And the Nevada Democratic debate only showed a Democratic Party in complete disarray. It’s a party that has no one who can beat Trump. No one. So, how do we muddy the waters? Oh, just have The New York Times report about a leaked intelligence briefing to get the Trump-Russia hysterics going again. It’s about laying the new foundations to de-legitimize his second term. It’s about laying the stones for impeachment part II (via NYT):

Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant.

During the briefing to the House Intelligence Committee, Mr. Trump’s allies challenged the conclusions, arguing that he has been tough on Russia and strengthened European security. Some intelligence officials viewed the briefing as a tactical error, saying that had the official who delivered the conclusion spoken less pointedly or left it out, they would have avoided angering the Republicans.

[…]

Spokeswomen for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and its election security office declined to comment. A White House spokesman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

A Democratic House intelligence committee official called the Feb. 13 briefing an important update about “the integrity of our upcoming elections” and said that members of both parties attended, including Representative Devin Nunes of California, the top Republican on the committee.

Curtis Houck
&#10004;
@CurtisHouck
We all know Schiff and his minions were behind this NYT piece now being confirmed elsewhere.

You know it. I know it. We all know it.

Schiff hasn't had a "good" leak to his friends in awhile, so he was due.

6:12 PM - Feb 20, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
26 people are talking about this

Jordan Schachtel
&#10004;
@JordanSchachtel
I regret to inform you that the Russia hoaxers are at it again. https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1230612487608905729

The New York Times
&#10004;
@nytimes
Russia is aiding President Trump in the 2020 election, intelligence officials told lawmakers. Trump complained Democrats might exploit the news.https://nyti.ms/3bTBtXr

5:56 PM - Feb 20, 2020
1,059 people are talking about this

Mollie
&#10004;
@MZHemingway
Media have rewarded leaky Adam Schiff for his leaks and lies, in which he falsely claimed for years that he had secret evidence that Trump was a traitor who had colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election. He did not have such evidence. https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1230612941269016578

Maggie Haberman
&#10004;
@maggieNYT
Trump was furious that briefers gave the House intel committee information, saying Schiff would weaponize it. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/20/us/politics/russian-interference-trump-democrats.html

5:09 PM - Feb 20, 2020
1,873 people are talking about this

Mollie
&#10004;
@MZHemingway
This story claims that it had five (5!) people criminally leaking alleged content from a classified briefing. And why not, since no one gets prosecuted for these crimes. Still, we have a serious problem with our supposedly professional "intelligence" and "oversight" communities. https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1230612487608905729

The New York Times
&#10004;
@nytimes
Russia is aiding President Trump in the 2020 election, intelligence officials told lawmakers. Trump complained Democrats might exploit the news.https://nyti.ms/3bTBtXr

5:47 PM - Feb 20, 2020
3,449 people are talking about this

This is total nonsense, folks. Also, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the starting quarterback for this Trump-Russia theater and its impeachment execution and chair of the House Intelligence Committee, was there—and this briefing was leaked. I wonder who spilled the beans to a major news publication about this meeting. What Schifty character would do such a thing? The country has moved on from this nonsense. Only the small urban-based elites care, I guess—but they’re not enough to win an election. It’s just so predictable, the resurrection of the ‘Russia is trying to help Trump’ narrative. And this time there’s no shoddy dossier to keep this myth afloat. Even then, most knew the Trump dossier, the basis for the Russian collusion fairy tale, was unverified. Now, the Left doesn’t even have that piece of Clinton-funded political opposition research to cite with this renewed push to summon the collusion gods. No one cares, Schiff. No one cares, Democrats. The impeachment push, an offshoot of this tall tale, proved that. It only made Trump more popular and moved swing states further away from Democrats. But please keep doing this. It will only end with a second Trump term.

#1542281 --- 02/21/20 04:10 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOL, good ole Townhall verses my 2 subscription of New York Times and Washington Post....bet you can't tell us who has a intact reputation to protect.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/...loaded-n2561663

#1542289 --- 02/21/20 05:49 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/we-must...-as-a-democrat/

‘We must exorcise the demon’: Longtime GOP strategist publishes a devastating column as he registers as a Democrat

In an op-ed for the Tampa Bay Times this Friday, longtime Republican strategist Mac Stipanovich reveals that he has registered as a Democrat in the run up to the Florida presidential primary.

“I and a number of other long-time Republicans have re-registered so we can vote for the candidate closest to the center with the best chance of winning the Democratic nomination and defeating Donald Trump in November,” Stipanovich writes. “Hopefully, that choice will be clearer after Super Tuesday, but it looks like Joe Biden or Michael Bloomberg today.”

#1542305 --- 02/21/20 07:11 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Clyburn Downplays the Low Black Unemployment Rate
Cortney O'Brien

Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto gave Democratic House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) a hypothetical: Will you support the eventual Democratic nominee no matter what - even if it comes down to former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg? The guy who oversaw the controversial stop-and-frisk program that disproportionately affected young minorities? The guy who said racist and sexist things on tape?

Yes, Clyburn said. He'll support whoever the Democrats pick to take on President Trump, because no matter what any of the Democratic candidates have said, Trump's language and behavior is ten times worse. (No evidence to support this claim)

"Not as much as what Trump has said about African-Americans," he answered. "Anytime I go to the polls I'm considering positive and negatives on all candidates."

Cavuto countered to note that even though voters may not love everything Trump has said, can he deny that the president has "delivered the goods" on African-American jobs?

Yes, he can. Clyburn downplayed the current low black unemployment rate and invoked slavery to make his point.

Tom Elliott
@tomselliott
.@WhipClyburn dismisses the record low black unemployment rate: "I’m saying that the African-American unemployment is not the lowest it has ever been unless you count slavery. We were fully employed during slavery."

Embedded video
5:32 PM - Feb 19, 2020
89 people are talking about this

In his past two State of the Union addresses, Trump has cited the historic low black unemployment rate, but most Democrats remained seated and stone-faced, refusing to acknowledge the economic positive.

"The unemployment rate for African-Americans, Hispanic Americans and Asian-Americans has reached the lowest levels in history," Trump said again at this month's SOTU. "African-American youth unemployment has reached an all-time low. African-American poverty has declined to the lowest rate ever recorded."

Again, silence from the Dems.

The 2020 Democrats are currently all vying for Clyburn's endorsement before next weekend's South Carolina primary. In a post-debate interview on MSNBC Wednesday night, former vice president Joe Biden sounded confident that he'll be the one to grab it.

#1542311 --- 02/21/20 07:29 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Former longtime U.S. Republican Congressman Tom Coleman: (Former Member of Congress (MO), policy expert, adjunct professor, Advisor) @protectdemocracy

Trump's danger to America has reached the point where Presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush, and Obama must issue a joint statement and hold a joint press conference to call for the removal from office of the President. They owe it to the nation.

What Trump is doing to our security and democracy is of such magnitude that Presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush, and Obama must issue a public statement and hold a press conference on the extreme danger Trump has put us in & call for his removal from office.

Trump throws tantrum not because the Russians are trying 2 interfere N the elections but because House Intel comm. Dems were briefed about it. Do we need any more evidence he's a Russian asset? Senate Republicans having failed to remove him now responsible 4 everything he does.

Edited by Ben444 (02/21/20 07:47 PM)

#1542387 --- 02/22/20 08:08 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Enough with this damn dossier now!

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/judge-r...steele-dossier/

Judge rules against Devin Nunes in $9.9 million lawsuit over the salacious Steele Dossier

Alexandria, Virginia-based U.S. District Court Judge Liam O’Grady’s two-page order made short work of Nunes’ suit, which sought $9.9 million in damages from Fusion GPS, its founder Glenn Simpson and a nonprofit watchdog group, Campaign for Accountability,” Politico explained. “The judge also signaled that pressing on with the legal battle could result in sanctions against Nunes and his attorney, Steven Biss.”

#1542394 --- 02/22/20 10:49 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Progressive Push

Devin Nunes Is Having A Cow, Judge rules against him in $9.9 million lawsuit over the salacious Steele Dossier

#1542399 --- 02/22/20 01:05 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac
LOL, good ole Townhall verses my 2 subscription of New York Times and Washington Post....bet you can't tell us who has a intact reputation to protect.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/...loaded-n2561663

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/20/trump-v-obama-economy-charts/

#1542410 --- 02/22/20 01:26 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

The Latest Renewal At Stirring Up Trump-Russia Collusion Hysterics Is So Thin, Even CNN's Tapper Called It Out
Matt Vespa

This was bound to be a flash in the pan story. There’s nothing to it. And the fact that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), one of the biggest anti-Trump Democrats on the Hill who has a reputation of leaking everything under the sun, was involved didn’t help matters either. You all know the story: somebody leaked details of a classified intelligence briefing to The New York Times that the—wait for it—Russians were trying to help Trump get re-elected. Schiff was in the room for this briefing. It was then leaked to a major news publication. It’s a mystery wrapped in a riddle as to who spilled the beans:

Chuck Ross
&#10004;
@ChuckRossDC
This here is peak Schiff.
Wow, look at this story randomly coming across the transom. It's very troubling, if true.

View image on Twitter
7:59 PM - Feb 20, 2020
367 people are talking about this
And now, the Russians are helping Sen. Bernie Sanders as well. They’re helping him, according to a story in The Washington Post. Sanders was briefed on this matter…a month ago. If everyone is a Russian agent, then no one is a Russian agent. This game has gone long enough. It was a clown show from the beginning. There is zero evidence of Trump-Russia collusion, which was finally given the kill shot with the report filed by ex-Special Counsel Robert Mueller. This report and the one filed by the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who investigated the FISA abuses under Obama, also torched the infamous and unverified Trump dossier, which was the basis for this whole myth. This piece of political opposition research that was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign was also cited as credible evidence in securing a FISA spy warrant against Carter Page, who was a former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign. It was all a hoax, with shoddy information from some trash document used to execute a partisan witch-hunt that evolved into an absurd impeachment push. Luckily, the Democrats failed. They have yet to learn that you cannot polish a turd. If the argument and its so-called evidence is garbage, that’s exactly how it will be seen, no matter how many disgruntled anti-Trump bureaucrats you drag onto the Hill for testimony.

Michael Tracey
&#10004;
@mtracey
Russiagate and its many toxic offshoots has been a toxic stew of propaganda, misdirection, lies from the very beginning. It’s like an infectious disease that is constantly spreading into new body parts. I have zero patience for anyone who still validates this garbage

10:09 PM - Feb 21, 2020
647 people are talking about this

Michael Tracey
&#10004;
@mtracey
Space aliens are "said to be" invading Earth at any moment. This was "said" by someone, somewhere -- doesn't matter who -- and so we are reporting it with a hysterical headline

View image on Twitter
5:50 PM - Feb 21, 2020
173 people are talking about this

Oh, and even CNN’s Jake Tapper took these new allegations to the woodshed. As Streiffnoted on RedState, we don’t know what the evidence is, what agencies are involved, or the confidence of this assessment. Tapper took to Twitter to go on a lengthy thread about how intelligence officials he knows pushed back on what was being peddled by his colleagues in the media. In all, the intelligence gathered bears no fruit in confirming the ‘Russia is helping Trump’ allegation that was supposedly tossed out there by Shelby Pierson, the man in charge with our election security:

Jake Tapper
&#10004;
@jaketapper
A national security official I know and trust pushes back on the way the briefing/ODNI story is being told, and others with firsthand knowledge agree with his assessment.

Thread/

8:08 AM - Feb 21, 2020
3,772 people are talking about this

Jake Tapper
&#10004;
@jaketapper
Replying to @jaketapper
2/ "What's been articulated in the news is that the intelligence community has concluded that the Russians are trying to help Trump again. But the intelligence doesn't say that,” the official says...

642 people are talking about this

Jake Tapper
&#10004;
@jaketapper
Replying to @jaketapper
3/ “The problem is Shelby" -- Pierson, the elections threats executive in the intelligence community -- "said they developed a preference for Trump. A more reasonable interpretation of the intelligence is not that they have a preference, it's a step short of that....

334 people are talking about this

Jake Tapper
&#10004;
@jaketapper
Replying to @jaketapper
4/ “It's more that they understand the president is someone they can work with, he's a dealmaker. But not that they prefer him over Sanders or Buttigieg or anyone else. So it may have been mischaracterized by Shelby" at the House Intel briefing last week...

610 people are talking about this

Jake Tapper
&#10004;
@jaketapper
Replying to @jaketapper
5/ "And by the way,” the official says, “both Democrats and Republicans were challenging this at the briefing."

Then there’s the matter of the tense meeting between President Trump and erstwhile Acting Director of National Intelligence Admiral Maguire...

280 people are talking about this

Jake Tapper
&#10004;
@jaketapper
Replying to @jaketapper
6/ “The President was upset that he had to hear about an intelligence conclusion from a Member of the House Republicans rather than from the intelligence community. So he was out of joint with Maguire on that process."

410 people are talking about this

Jake Tapper
&#10004;
@jaketapper
Replying to @jaketapper
7/ None of this disputes that Trump desires to replace those who have Intel expertise with partisan loyalists, or dismisses the larger issues and concerns about Russia and how the president seeks help from abroad.

Just that there seems to be more to this particular story.

520 people are talking about this

Jake Tapper
&#10004;
@jaketapper
Replying to @jaketapper
8/ ALSO none of this disputes that the Russians (and others) are attempting to interfere in the US election again.

8:14 AM - Feb 21, 2020
1,091 people are talking about this

And even CBS News’ Catherine Herridge said there is no evidence to back up the claim. Her source told her when pressed for examples, like phone intercepts, the briefers didn’t have any. So, there’s no evidence. This sounds very, very familiar, huh?

Recommended
Keeping Africa On the Brink of Starvation
Paul Driessen

Catherine Herridge
&#10004;
@CBS_Herridge
Source familiar w/house briefing @CBSNews says briefers pressed for evidence to back up claims Russia “trying to help POTUS in 2020.” Asked if there was signals intelligence - such as phone intercepts or “SIGINT” - to back up claims, source said briefers had none to offer #DNI

12:05 PM - Feb 21, 2020
13.4K people are talking about this

#1542421 --- 02/22/20 02:27 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/what-election-this-is-a-civil-war-to-stop-trump/

What election? This is a civil war to stop Trump

Trump is letting us know that he and his base don’t think of this as an election. It’s a civil war. They want to turn the clock back to the time that Negroes knew their place and women were happy making biscuits in the kitchen and employers could pay their workers anything they wanted and the question of who got to vote was decided by a few white men in a smoke-filled room.

#1542422 --- 02/22/20 03:05 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/...wtorch-n2561724

Note the consistent use of Conservative rag sites adverse to mainstream information. Your posts are all so accurate, this isn't really about a presidential election but more so, a renewed agenda to take the country backward. I can adamantly declare that a open minded White society placed me in positions not afforded me 60 years ago. Sadly we now have a faction of society that deem the 'Good ole Days" as those when Women couldn't own land or vote, Blacks were subservient and who ever could conceive of an American born Japanese or Korean desiring a place in a White society? I'll call them fools for the fact that the idiots are like someone intentionally spreading a virus to harm certain people but all too ignorant to understand the concept that viruses aren't selective in it's affecting a victim, thus the fool become a victim by his/her device. People as yourself "Made America Great" and it doesn't need dismantling, only tweaking in a few areas....I found that ignorance won't be eradicated by outside intervention, it will lesson itself by a society of racially diverse people, which is the real motivator behind Trump and his minions efforts.

#1542424 --- 02/22/20 03:46 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

‘National satisfaction’ reaches 15-year high, ‘greatly increases’ Trump reelection
by Paul Bedard
| February 20, 2020 10:03 AM

People are practically giddy with the economic improvement under President Trump, and they believe by a 2-1 margin that it will only get better.

The latest Gallup survey also found that the good feelings have helped Trump to sustain his highest approval rating at 49%, which “greatly increases Trump's chances of being re-elected.”

In the survey, 45% are satisfied with the state of the nation. It hasn’t been that high since 2005, shortly after former President George W. Bush’s second inauguration.

“Trump's elevated job approval rating comes at a time when Americans are increasingly positive about the state of the nation. The percentage who are satisfied with the way things are going in the U.S. had already improved from 36% to 41% in a Jan. 3-16 poll, before the rise in Trump's job approval rating in late January. The latest survey finds a further increase in national satisfaction, with 45% now satisfied, the highest since February 2005,” said the Gallup analysis.

It came with several other notable economic numbers that show American confidence in the Trump economy:

63% of U.S. adults rate current economic conditions as either excellent or good. Just 9% rate them as poor.
By 61% to 33%, people say the economy is getting better rather than worse.
Gallup's Economic Confidence Index, a summary of ratings of current conditions and whether the economy is getting better or worse, is +41. This is essentially the same as last month, but both readings represent a return to the prior high of +44 in October 2000.
It was the latest positive headline from Gallup for Trump, a string that started before the Senate trial on his House impeachment.

It also comes as other polls show that the public believes that Trump will win reelection in the fall.

But as with much in American politics, the partisan split was huge.

Still, in its “bottom line” analysis, Gallup said that key election factors are falling in place for Trump’s reelection:

"Americans are more positive about the state of the nation than they have been in over a decade, and Trump and the GOP appear to be benefiting. Still, in this era of extreme party polarization, that puts his approval rating at 49%, as Republicans' already high ratings have risen further while Democrats' negative opinions of him aren't budging. Independents' ratings of Trump have improved, but they are still more likely to disapprove than approve of the job he is doing.

The significance of the trend is clear. An approval rating near 50% greatly increases Trump's chances of being reelected, a prospect that seemed unlikely with his approval stuck near 40% for most of his term."

#1542426 --- 02/22/20 03:51 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Former longtime U.S. Republican Congressman Tom Coleman says: Trump's danger to America has reached the point where Presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush, and Obama must issue a joint statement and hold a joint press conference to call for the removal from office of the President. They owe it to the nation.

#1542427 --- 02/22/20 03:55 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/donald-...bear-this-year/

Donald Trump Jr. one of only 3 people who wants to legally kill an Alaskan grizzly bear this year

#1542434 --- 02/22/20 04:47 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1542471 --- 02/22/20 08:42 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

PoliticsVideoChannel >>> @politvidchannel

BREAKING:Clint Eastwood who endorsed A republican in 2012 just endorsed A Democrat

Clint Eastwood is supporting Michael Bloomberg

Page 177 of 199 < 1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 198 199 >