FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 173 of 199 < 1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 198 199 >
Topic Options
#1541158 --- 02/09/20 01:54 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Formermac
https://www.chicagoreporter.com/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever/

I look at the post previously posted before this one and will not acknowledge such childish and nonsensical folly. A very sensitive but disturbing fact is facing our country and of all people, Donald J. Trump has brutishly forced it to the forefront, racism and discrimination. Over the years I've voted for Bill Clinton,GW Bush and Barack Obama, back in 2016 I negated to take advantage of my Constitutional right of electing a new president by not voting for either candidate due to the fact that I deemed both of them inadequate to do the job. Trump was too uneducated, outlandish and racist, Hillary on the other hand was very capable but unethical in her past dealings. Today we are witnessing a new challenge, fighting from within in regard to race and gender. It's been well established that White men deem themselves to be the rulers of the world and the fear of losing that status has cause an eternal conflict like no other faced in this country since the Civil War. We have come down to hatred so vile that we are crossing the norm to head toward the attributes once considered corrupt and unethical. Obama's administration wasn't perfect but he raised up us out of a deep Recession, managed to stay out of rumors and scandal yet a certain sector of Whites reviled him, Hillary Clinton was more popular than Trump but Whites felt justified in overlooking a Russian hack to our election while telling the country to "Get over it" Trump won and you're a bunch of sore losers. In past times starting with Bill Clinton, our administrations made great endeavors to put diversity within it's ranks ie. Women, minorities and for the most part, very qualified individuals. Today we have witnessed a total reversal of such advancements and watched a very racist man, fire and forced very good people out of office, only to replace them with quote"Very qualified individuals" If this was truly the case, why are we seeing a record number of turnover of appointees while observing many being convicted of various crimes and going to jail/ Why are very upstanding and ethical people being justifiably fired because they testified against you? Here on the forum ,we are seeing primarily 3 outspoken individuals who support Trump(Your personal right) but said supporters represent that faction of voters who have lost all ability to vote with knowledge, informative data or who best can lead our country. For them it's not about advancement but more so of realizing a race who established this country but over the decades realize that everyone doesn't look as myself but they must not have a say. Well Trump has made it loud and clear,"I will not go our like this" and will fight every entity whether it be man, women, Black, Hispanic, Jew, etc."I'll denigrate you and demonize you but more so, I have enough people like myself who are willing to back me regard of my corruption (Remember the quote "I can go to Wall street and shoot somebody and they will support me") Well sir, you've proven your point and look at the condition of a country who's bragging rights is we're making money.

Mr.For, it looks like your hate for the rest humanity runs deep...don't let you bigotry get the best of you!

FingerLakes1.com
#1541161 --- 02/09/20 01:58 PM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
ROTFLMAO, this coming from someone who has no minorities within his family or associates of color. Tell us son who are your neighbor or coffee friend, what type of church do you attend. All the above I can claim great diversity....can you? Cased closed

#1541166 --- 02/09/20 02:08 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
ROTFLMAO, this coming from someone who has no minorities within his family or associates of color. Tell us son who are your neighbor or coffee friend, what type of church do you attend. All the above I can claim great diversity....can you? Cased closed

You may claim diversity, but the garbage you post says, NO I'm a Bigot!!

#1541168 --- 02/09/20 02:13 PM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO, every waking hour of looking at family pictures and sitting in church and going out to dinner and coffee with friends emphatically states that bigotry has no place in my life. Once again, we see that a restful night of sleep fails in all form to allow you a come back with intelligence or any ability to make a profound comment.

#1541169 --- 02/09/20 02:15 PM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

You may claim diversity, but the garbage you post says, NO I'm a Bigot!!

Have you've notice an extenuating fact son? your ability to utilize GARBAGE, sadly to your disadvantaged.

#1541219 --- 02/09/20 09:25 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.chicagoreporter.com/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever/

I look at the post previously posted before this one and will not acknowledge such childish and nonsensical folly. A very sensitive but disturbing fact is facing our country and of all people, Donald J. Trump has brutishly forced it to the forefront, racism and discrimination. Over the years I've voted for Bill Clinton,GW Bush and Barack Obama, back in 2016 I negated to take advantage of my Constitutional right of electing a new president by not voting for either candidate due to the fact that I deemed both of them inadequate to do the job. Trump was too uneducated, outlandish and racist, Hillary on the other hand was very capable but unethical in her past dealings. Today we are witnessing a new challenge, fighting from within in regard to race and gender. It's been well established that White men deem themselves to be the rulers of the world and the fear of losing that status has cause an eternal conflict like no other faced in this country since the Civil War. We have come down to hatred so vile that we are crossing the norm to head toward the attributes once considered corrupt and unethical. Obama's administration wasn't perfect but he raised up us out of a deep Recession, managed to stay out of rumors and scandal yet a certain sector of Whites reviled him, Hillary Clinton was more popular than Trump but Whites felt justified in overlooking a Russian hack to our election while telling the country to "Get over it" Trump won and you're a bunch of sore losers. In past times starting with Bill Clinton, our administrations made great endeavors to put diversity within it's ranks ie. Women, minorities and for the most part, very qualified individuals. Today we have witnessed a total reversal of such advancements and watched a very racist man, fire and forced very good people out of office, only to replace them with quote"Very qualified individuals" If this was truly the case, why are we seeing a record number of turnover of appointees while observing many being convicted of various crimes and going to jail/ Why are very upstanding and ethical people being justifiably fired because they testified against you? Here on the forum ,we are seeing primarily 3 outspoken individuals who support Trump(Your personal right) but said supporters represent that faction of voters who have lost all ability to vote with knowledge, informative data or who best can lead our country. For them it's not about advancement but more so of realizing a race who established this country but over the decades realize that everyone doesn't look as myself but they must not have a say. Well Trump has made it loud and clear,"I will not go our like this" and will fight every entity whether it be man, women, Black, Hispanic, Jew, etc."I'll denigrate you and demonize you but more so, I have enough people like myself who are willing to back me regardless of my corruption (Remember the quote "I can go to Wall street and shoot somebody and they will support me") Well sir, you've proven your point and look at the condition of a country who's bragging rights is we're making money.

All was ask for a responsible and intelligent rebuttal, see who responded? wink

#1541272 --- 02/10/20 07:23 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA

All was ask for a responsible and intelligent rebuttal, see who responded?

Pelosi will pray for you

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

#1541280 --- 02/10/20 07:48 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I look at the post previously posted before this one and will not acknowledge such childish and nonsensical folly. A very sensitive but disturbing fact is facing our country and of all people, Donald J. Trump has brutishly forced it to the forefront, racism and discrimination. Over the years I've voted for Bill Clinton,GW Bush and Barack Obama, back in 2016 I negated to take advantage of my Constitutional right of electing a new president by not voting for either candidate due to the fact that I deemed both of them inadequate to do the job. Trump was too uneducated, outlandish and racist, Hillary on the other hand was very capable but unethical in her past dealings. Today we are witnessing a new challenge, fighting from within in regard to race and gender. It's been well established that White men deem themselves to be the rulers of the world and the fear of losing that status has cause an eternal conflict like no other faced in this country since the Civil War. We have come down to hatred so vile that we are crossing the norm to head toward the attributes once considered corrupt and unethical. Obama's administration wasn't perfect but he raised up us out of a deep Recession, managed to stay out of rumors and scandal yet a certain sector of Whites reviled him, Hillary Clinton was more popular than Trump but Whites felt justified in overlooking a Russian hack to our election while telling the country to "Get over it" Trump won and you're a bunch of sore losers. In past times starting with Bill Clinton, our administrations made great endeavors to put diversity within it's ranks ie. Women, minorities and for the most part, very qualified individuals. Today we have witnessed a total reversal of such advancements and watched a very racist man, fire and forced very good people out of office, only to replace them with quote"Very qualified individuals" If this was truly the case, why are we seeing a record number of turnover of appointees while observing many being convicted of various crimes and going to jail/ Why are very upstanding and ethical people being justifiably fired because they testified against you? Here on the forum ,we are seeing primarily 3 outspoken individuals who support Trump(Your personal right) but said supporters represent that faction of voters who have lost all ability to vote with knowledge, informative data or who best can lead our country. For them it's not about advancement but more so of realizing a race who established this country but over the decades realize that everyone doesn't look as myself but they must not have a say. Well Trump has made it loud and clear,"I will not go our like this" and will fight every entity whether it be man, women, Black, Hispanic, Jew, etc."I'll denigrate you and demonize you but more so, I have enough people like myself who are willing to back me regardless of my corruption (Remember the quote "I can go to Wall street and shoot somebody and they will support me") Well sir, you've proven your point and look at the condition of a country who's bragging rights is we're making money.

All was ask for a responsible and intelligent rebuttal, see who responded? wink

We see in essence that you've made a fool of yourself in Ontario Country and they shamed the village idiot out.

#1541282 --- 02/10/20 07:56 PM Re: More winning... [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I'll ask you the most simplified question possible on the intelligence spectrum, why did Trump fire the latest military veteran who had an impeccable career?

#1541283 --- 02/10/20 08:00 PM Re: More winning... [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/10/politics/traumatic-brain-injuries-iran-strike/index.html

Trump falsely claimed (Lied) that all the military personnel suffered were headaches, we know that he has more expertise than the doctors.

#1541284 --- 02/10/20 08:04 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
I'll ask you the most simplified question possible on the intelligence spectrum, why did Trump fire the latest military veteran who had an impeccable career?

Reassigned?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

#1541285 --- 02/10/20 08:11 PM Re: More winning... [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: bluezone

Reassigned?

ROTFLMAO, I can get a 2nd grader to interpret for you while you talk to their classmate. You can't reassign a fired person son. Once again, one must relegate themselves to baby talk in order to communicate with a Trumpet...LOLOLOLOL

#1541286 --- 02/10/20 08:18 PM Re: More winning... [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: bluezone

Reassigned?

HMMMM, with the presence of two prestigious colleges located in your town, I can see how there would be little tolerance for low mentality in that area. Now in regard to drugs and crime, you're more than welcome whistle

#1541323 --- 02/11/20 01:14 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Teonan]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Teonan
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Originally Posted By: Teonan
Originally Posted By: Ben444
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/that-wa...peared-sedated/

‘That wasn’t a state of the union — it was a state of mind’: Pelosi speculates Trump appeared ‘sedated’

Sedated for dementia probably. Careful with the pharmas Donald.

Sedatives such as aripiprazole (Abilify), olanzapine (Zyprexa), quetiapine (Seroquel) and risperidone (Risperdal) come with scary warnings: “Elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis treated with anti psychotic drugs are at an increased risk of death.”

Did you see him flash his handgun too Nancy?

Pump your brakes Thom. The matter IS of significant concern.

https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coron...2b0d55c07b8a42a

#1541337 --- 02/11/20 12:22 PM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
Is the resistance fading? Democrats were expecting a huge voter turnout in Iowa, but it didn’t happen.
By LISA LERER and ASTEAD W. HERNDON
THE NEW YORK TIMES |
FEB 09, 2020 | 2:25 PM
| DERRY, N.H.

In her retirement, Gayle Esterly is doing her best to fight the good fight for the Democratic Party.

She participates in the Women’s March annually and has protested for science-related causes. She’s written postcards to Congress and traveled to the New Hampshire Statehouse to push for gun control legislation.

She bakes cookies for those volunteering for Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, her preferred Democratic presidential candidate.

But, as she waited to hear Warren address supporters Thursday evening, Esterly, 69, offered a frank admission: The constant battles with Washington were wearing her down.

“It’s been three years,” she said. “I’m trying to motivate and not to throw up my hands. But I’m emotionally exhausted.”

Her weariness is a disturbing sign for Democrats hoping that sustained grassroots activism can lead to the ouster of President Donald Trump in November. And after the first test of the 2020 presidential nominating season, the Iowa caucuses, Democrats are awakening to a troubling possibility: Their #Resistance energy may be flickering.

Turnout for the Iowa caucuses fell far short of expectations. The leading campaigns were prepared for as many as 300,000 people to show up — 60,000 more than the record set in 2008. Instead just 176,000 showed up, less than 3% more than in 2016.

While that’s higher than 2016, it’s a striking change from just a few years ago, when turnout in the midterm elections reached the highest level in a century and Democrats took control of the House of Representatives. Last November, Democrats gloated about their success winning governors’ seats in two red states — Kentucky and Louisiana — with help from a historic surge of voters.

Now, at the moment when they need their ground troops the most, there are signs that the past three years may have depleted some of their reserves for organizing, activism and fundraising.

It’s still very early in the primary process, and New Hampshire officials cited the potential for a record turnout for their primary this week. But the lagging results in Iowa have raised concerns about Democrats’ ability to marshal their force in November, particularly against an incumbent president likely to spur a groundswell of support within his own party.

“I’m a bit nervous, to be honest,” said Dan Sena, the Democratic strategist who helped oversee the party’s campaign to take control of the House in 2018. “This is a very different pattern than we’ve seen. The candidates have to be part of the concern.”

Republicans were quick to seize on the Iowa turnout, claiming it reflected a “significant lack of enthusiasm among Democrat voters.” More than 30,000 Republicans turned out for the Iowa caucuses, despite the fact that Trump was running largely unopposed. And last week, Gallup reported that Trump’s approval rating had climbed to 49%, its highest in that survey since his presidency began.

At the same time, Democrats are fractured, with the continued uncertainty over the results of the caucuses deepening divisions in the party between the campaigns, the national party and state officials.

Jeff Lopez holds his son, Tristan, 4, as they and Jeff's wife, Jessika, sit in an area for Bernie Sanders supporters during the Woodbury County Third Precinct Democratic caucus on Feb. 3, 2020, at West High School in Sioux City, Iowa.
Jeff Lopez holds his son, Tristan, 4, as they and Jeff's wife, Jessika, sit in an area for Bernie Sanders supporters during the Woodbury County Third Precinct Democratic caucus on Feb. 3, 2020, at West High School in Sioux City, Iowa. (Tim Hynds, Sioux City Journal/AP)
“We’re in a place where we don’t think we can just take high turnout for granted,” said Josh Schwerin, senior strategist at Priorities USA, one of the biggest Democratic super PACs. “We can’t just go into this thinking we have extremely high turnout in 2018 so we don’t have to do anything to repeat it.”

At events for the Democratic candidates in New Hampshire last week, some voters expressed frustration with what they see as Trump’s hold on national politics.

“A lot of people feel defeated,” said Danny Villazon, 54, a lawyer. “Trump always wins. The Mueller report and then impeachment. It seems like nothing can stop him.”

Some Democratic officials and strategists argue that it’s far too early to panic, citing the quirky caucus process, which requires Iowans to spend hours on a cold winter evening publicly expressing their preferences.

Former Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia said the lower-than-expected turnout in Iowa came as a surprise, after the kind of voting surges he’s seen in his home state. Last year, the highest number of voters in a generation for an “off-off year” election gave Democrats control of the House and Senate in Virginia for the first time in a generation.

“It’s hard one to figure because turnout everywhere else has been so high,” he said. “I’m going to lay it at the feet of this arcane caucus process. People just don’t have the time to do what needs to be done.”

Others cited the large number of undecided voters in Iowa, saying that as the race narrowed, larger numbers of Democrats would get engaged. In the run-up to the caucuses, polling showed that as many as 40% of voters said they had not made a final decision on a candidate. At primary events, voters frequently say they would support any of the candidates over Trump, underscoring that their attention is far more focused on the president than on their own options for a nominee.

Tyler Jones, a South Carolina Democratic strategist who helped flip a Charleston district held by Republicans for nearly four decades, said he expected turnout to skyrocket once the contest moved to his state. By then, he predicts, the field will have narrowed to a clearer choice between Sen. Bernie Sanders and a more moderate opponent.

“We are very top-heavy,” said Jones, who is unaffiliated in the race. “We have very similar candidates, and you have to be deliberatively picky.”

New Hampshire officials say they expect independents, who can participate in party primaries, to join Democrats and come out in high numbers: Secretary of State Bill Gardner is predicting more than 500,000 residents will vote in the primary, a turnout of more than 50% of the state’s registered voters.

“I’m not worried about it,” said former Gov. John Lynch, who is supporting former Vice President Joe Biden. “The turnout will be high, and it will be fueled by the number of independents.”

Yet, those predictions may ignore other, worrying signs for Democrats. Viewership for the Democratic debates has fallen since September, with the December face-off in Iowa attracting about 7.3 million people, according to Nielsen.

In less educated and rural areas in Iowa, caucus turnout fell below 2016 levels. In Clarke county, a rural area near the Missouri border, Trump received more than twice as many caucus votes as each of the Democrats running this time. Just eight years ago, President Barack Obama carried the county by two points over Republican nominee Mitt Romney.

For Sanders and the progressive groups backing his bid, the turnout could hint at some worrying signs. His team saw the first-in-the-nation caucus state as a template for its larger strategy, staking its candidacy on an audacious bet that Sanders could expand and change the Democratic electorate.

In his final events before the caucuses, Sanders pivoted his message from one of policy change to turnout, arguing that he could win the caucuses and the general election by motivating a new movement fueled by millions of Americans.

During a stop in Cedar Rapids, he made his goal for Iowa clear: “Let us go forward — today, tomorrow — and create the largest voter turnout in the history of the Iowa caucus,” he said.

Yet, while Sanders’ campaign was counting on a surge in turnout among young voters, turnout did not increase in precincts with large numbers of 18- to 24-year-olds.

Sanders himself expressed some disappointment with preliminary turnout signs. Aboard his charter plane the morning after the caucuses, he told reporters that he had heard the numbers were “somewhat higher than they were in 2016 — not as high frankly as I would’ve liked to have seen.”

Adam Mason, who leads a liberal Iowa grassroots group called Iowa Citizens for Community Improvement that organized for Sanders in the state, worried that low engagement signaled potentially bad news for Democrats and progressives across the country.

“My concern, if New Hampshire doesn’t reach projection totals, is that in our hyper-polarized environment we see today, between Trump and Democrats, it shows we need to reach out to independent and swing voters,” Mason said. “Our movement is going to have to dig in and double down on direct voter contact on moving that middle.”

Others, however, found some bright spots in the turnout numbers. Evan Weber, political director for Sunrise Movement, pointed to the success of Sanders’ campaign at satellite caucuses of Latino and Muslim voters.

Sunrise Movement signed up 7,000 students and young people to caucus for Sanders, which could have helped him in a tight race.

However, he said progressives need to see more results in upcoming primaries before identifying any kind of trend. He also said the organizers suspected that the “vote blue no matter who” mindset stopped some Iowans from caring about the caucus.

“It’s fair to say this year is a testing ground for the progressive movement’s power and electoral strength,” Weber said. “To see if we can turn out and motivate.”

#1541341 --- 02/11/20 03:42 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Yep, I love those unemployment numbers along with a steady climbing DOW

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/white-nationalist

#1541427 --- 02/12/20 06:03 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Trump's New Hampshire vote total more than doubles Obama's in the 2012 primary
by Kaylee McGhee
| February 11, 2020 11:05 PM

Much of the attention during New Hampshire’s primary was focused on the Democratic candidates vying for the party’s nomination, but President Trump’s strong performance should not be overlooked.

The final numbers aren’t in yet, but it’s clear Trump won more than 100,000 votes among Republican and independent voters. That’s more than double the roughly 49,000 that President Barack Obama won among Democratic voters in New Hampshire’s 2012 primary when he ran uncontested for reelection, and it’s at least 35,000 votes more than Bernie Sanders, who is currently leading the Democratic field.

There are important differences, to be sure, but Trump’s significant gains prove he is still generating an unprecedented amount of enthusiasm.

No matter how electable the Democrats’ nominee is, it will be difficult for the Democratic Party to replicate the populist fervor Trump’s campaign represents. The Democratic nominee will also have to compete against Trump’s economic advantage. This won’t be easy: Two-thirds of voters expect Trump to be reelected, according to a new poll from Monmouth University, and 42% of those voters admitted Trump deserves a second term.

What’s more: The blue wave Democrats have hoped for has yet to appear. Voter turnout in the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries fell far short of what Democrats had anticipated. Meanwhile, Trump’s rallies in both states were packed with lines out the door.

New Hampshire has always had a libertarian streak, but it went blue for Obama in 2008 and 2012, and it stayed that way in 2016. His strong showing in the state is a strong indicator of an emerging enthusiasm gap between Trump and his potential Democratic opponents.

#1541432 --- 02/12/20 06:33 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/do-some...-world-country/

‘Do something about it’: Ex-Trump official scolds Murkowski for letting Trump turn the US into ‘third-world country’

#1541454 --- 02/12/20 10:28 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

New Numbers: Illegal Border Crossings Plummet for the Eighth Month in a Row
Katie PavlichKatie Pavlich| @KatiePavlich|Posted: Feb 11, 2020 1:40 PM

Customs and Border Protection Acting Commissioner Mark Morgan announced Tuesday morning illegal border crossings are down for the eighth month in a row.

“We continue to see positive results because of the steps taken by the Trump Administration to control the border and uphold the rule of law,” Morgan said. “We’ve seen eight straight months of decline, but as we see from the seizure of the longest-ever tunnel between the U.S. and Mexico and significant drug seizures, much work remains. We hope that Congress will finally act to address the ongoing crisis on the Southwest border and pass meaningful legislation to strengthen our immigration system.”

CBP
&#10004;
@CBP
On the Southwest border, CBP conducted 36,679 total enforcement actions in January, including 29,200 apprehensions and 7,479 inadmissibility decisions. This includes an 11% decline in USBP apprehensions from December. Read more: http://bit.ly/2OM8b35

View image on Twitter
1:03 PM - Feb 11, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
88 people are talking about this

CBP
&#10004;
@CBP
For the 8th straight month, CBP enforcement actions along the Southwest border are down.

CBP enforcement on the SW border decreased by 10% in January as compared to Dec., representing a 74.5% decrease since the peak of the crisis in May 2019.

Stats: https://bit.ly/2DZrwJ8

View image on Twitter
10:49 AM - Feb 11, 2020
265 people are talking about this
But while the numbers are down, Morgan stressed the need for Congress to help CBP with their mission.

Recommended
China Is Lying About the Coronavirus and Senators Are Demanding Answers
Katie Pavlich
"We hope that Congress will finally act to address the ongoing crisis on the Southwest border and pass meaningful legislation to strengthen our immigration system," he said.

In the meantime, construction of President Trump's border wall continues.

Chief Rodney Scott
&#10004;
@USBPChief
Border Wall System update:

&#9643;&#65039; 119 miles completed
&#9643;&#65039; 220 miles under construction
&#9643;&#65039; 237 miles in pre-construction

View image on Twitter
8:12 AM - Feb 10, 2020
952 people are talking about this

#1541456 --- 02/12/20 10:33 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]