FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1533387 --- 08/27/19 01:03 PM Re: Geneva 's race for Mayor [Re: NYtoFL]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
LOL, The reason that you can't find the proof, you're not looking for it son. Look back on this forum in regard to a young woman's post. Do you know her, do you know her PM to me? None whatsoever...the proof is there and if you had any endeavor to find out, that would have been the case several day ago..... Once again, we don't see that we wish not to see. laugh

FingerLakes1.com
#1533388 --- 08/27/19 01:07 PM Re: Geneva 's race for Mayor [Re: NYtoFL]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: NYtoFL
I still haven't seen proof that Reed is a racist. If Trump backing Reed and Reed backing Trump makes Reed a racist, then I guess that anyone Reed backs, or anyone that backs Reed is a racist.

I'm not sure I follow that thinking.

I would love to find out Mr. Pitifer's thoughts on both Reed and Trump. Again, backing one or both of them tells us something about Mr. Pitifer, but I wouldn't say he is a racist for backing them.

It appears that you have a comprehension problem as well. Veronica nor myself called Mark a racist, the problem? he endorses a racist. Now follow along.... when we endorse those that have questionable moral and character issues, we have questionable values. Amazing!!! we vet a school superintendent etc. but most White Conservatives backing Trump, see no need to make him accountable to his corruption, lies, petty name calling etc Some thing was rotten in Denmark...in this case, France this past weekend. Those that elected a clown are now experiencing a circus...are you prepared to bring that down to your local level? I say that it about time to question your candidate's agenda adverse to voting your favored party line being the major motivation. I actually like Mark a whole lot but the environment in which swirls around him has me somewhat concern to as to his complete character. let me propose a few questions , do you hangout downtown with drug addicts and people of questionable character? Why not? Yet some of you see no harm in supporting racism, lies, cheaters of taxes, wives, people etc. I have no problem calling it hypocrisy while holding all to a higher standard.

#1533403 --- 08/28/19 09:30 AM Re: Geneva 's race for Mayor [Re: NYtoFL]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: NYtoFL
I thought you were asking me. You replied to my comment.

Oh well.

Amazingly, we are acknowledging a new phenomenon, a White president that deem himself so smart that he knows the mindset of every individual in the world. Women, people of color, poor, educated uneducated etc. A sad aspect of this phenomenon, is the fact that it's reached epic proportion here in the United States. While we wait for Mexican to kill us, we are witnessing White men go on massive shootings. There in the Fingerlakes, the same group of Mexican being demonized are working the farms yet like a 2 dollar whore, are told to go home once we're done with them. here on the forum, we have a couple men that deem themselves experts on the matter of racism yet you can almost bet that neither been discriminated due to the fact that are Black, maybe for being White but the audacity to claim to being experts is so totally disrespectful and inappropriate to any person of color. Maybe some time is needed in devoting one's self to education and less on giving lessons on who's not racist. Good luck Mark on your endeavor.

#1533431 --- 08/29/19 06:49 AM Re: Geneva 's race for Mayor [Re: veronica]
roundtable Offline

Loc: new york state
As for me, until I hear a republican stand up and admit that their leader in Washington is inept, I will not vote for a republican again. The end....

#1533447 --- 08/29/19 02:34 PM Re: Geneva 's race for Mayor [Re: veronica]
Tacitus Offline

Don't hold your breath. Inept is just the beginning.

#1533639 --- 09/04/19 03:20 PM Re: Geneva 's race for Mayor [Re: Tacitus]
veronica Offline

Loc: Seneca County, New York
I reposted it by mistake

#1533647 --- 09/04/19 06:55 PM Re: Geneva 's race for Mayor [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

Loc: NY
I don't know Mark Pitifer but if formermac doesn't like him then I like Pitifer that much more.

#1533844 --- 09/11/19 09:16 AM Re: Geneva 's race for Mayor [Re: veronica]
NYtoFL Offline

Loc: Ontario,NY
Did anyone make it to Mr. Pitifer's Town Hall meeting? If so, what did you think? I was unable to attend.

#1533886 --- 09/11/19 11:22 PM Re: Geneva 's race for Mayor [Re: veronica]
genevaparent Offline

Loc: Geneva NY
Mark Pitifer is a nice guy but someone who is a better as a neighbor than a mayor. Hard core republican and big Reed and Trump supporter. As a neighbor you can always go home once you get tired but as a mayor we are stuck until the next election. I would love to see him distance himself from Trump's nonsense and Reed's unwavering support of Trump. No surprise he got Reed's endorsement. His son worked for Reed in the last election and may still be there. Reed's like a family friend. The Geneva republican party should have found someone less extreme on the political spectrum.

#1533897 --- 09/12/19 10:05 AM Re: Geneva 's race for Mayor [Re: veronica]
764379255223 Offline

Loc: Ontario County
Anyone who has seen Mark Pitifer in action as a coach or out in the community KNOWS HE IS NOT A RACIST. I'm not a Trump/Reed supporter and don't know if he would be a good mayor BUT I DO KNOW HE IS NOT A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1533904 --- 09/12/19 11:45 AM Re: Geneva 's race for Mayor [Re: 764379255223]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I agree with your premise that Mark is a fine gentleman, upstanding to go a bit further. One major point, give your synopsis on racism and what do they look like? Where do they reside and who do they work for or with? Any of us can learn to get along with people, even live next to them but one fact you've seem to ignore, what's the personal interactions of one to another....Unless you're God himself..please speak for yourself and allow any said individual to expound on their personal experience..once again, I've known Mark for 35 years and love him to death (My opinion) now lets not negate some one else opinion because it doesn't fit yours or mine narrative. I use to own 4 apartment buildings in Geneva at one time, a phenomenon I've never quite figure out, several of my White female tenants were either married or dated Black or Hispanic guys, how in God's name do you call your significant other the N word or derogatory name when you're mad? Remind you, they share bi racial children together, is that person racist or just love to use those choice of words when it's convenient to get a point across? Not a isolated incident in your fair city... Maybe ignorance can be misplaced as racism, your thought?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3