Topic Options
#1550024 --- 06/08/20 01:18 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Formermac
HMMM I wonder how God plays into this scenario, first the pandemic which has caused millions to stay home, then the killing of a Black man by a racist cop....guess how many millions of people being unemployed get to protest? A world record in that regard son and they all hate Trump. He hides in the WH while you hunker down in your man cave. wink

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/06/george-floyd-worldwide-protests.html

Trump fans have only racism on their side since he destroyed his own advantage by remaining silent. HUH!! what a thought, silence is the very reason that protesters have overwhelmed the streets, silence to racism, not respecting and honoring the poor and homeless, funny how a silent Pandemic has given a very loud voice to those at an disadvantage due to Trump and his irrational behavior.

The only hoax is you telling everyone that you were a educator who made lots of money. What's wrong, you didn't save up for a rainy day or for retirement? wink

FingerLakes1.com
#1550165 --- 06/10/20 02:50 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Ben444
PoliticsVideoChannel

Biden is now leading in the polls in all of the 3 states that made Trump President

Wisconsin - Biden leading

Pennsylvania - Biden leading

Michigan - Biden leading
That's the same poll that said Hilary was going to win by 10 points!

#1550169 --- 06/10/20 06:49 AM Re: More winning... [Re: gassy one]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: gassy one
PoliticsVideoChannel

Biden is now leading in the polls in all of the 3 states that made Trump President

Wisconsin - Biden leading

Pennsylvania - Biden leading

Michigan - Biden leading
That's the same poll that said Hilary was going to win by 10 points!
There was no poll that said Hilary would win by 10 points. It was conasidered a close race and Hilary won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

#1550172 --- 06/10/20 07:24 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

#1550202 --- 06/10/20 09:42 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Freefall is when you have support from all political parties. This clown never had support from the main stream. Count the number of ethnicity and races here in America and do the math, he has that consistent segment of ignorant racists to support him while the pandemic and protesting have brought attention to the fact that he has confirmed every aspect of the criticism levied at him 4 years ago...unfit and too
volatile to be a president.

#1551070 --- 06/26/20 10:52 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/nc-po...war-86024261643

Trump and his advocates see no need for police reform

#1551071 --- 06/26/20 10:56 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1551072 --- 06/26/20 11:00 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-...ndemic-n1232203

Like a bank giving you a loan for a brand new car but telling you that collision insurance won't be necessary.

#1551073 --- 06/26/20 11:03 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1551081 --- 06/26/20 03:05 PM Re: More winning... [Re: luckyduck]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

#1551083 --- 06/26/20 07:46 PM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You have a unique way of contradicting yourself son; just yesterday you defended the police force by stating that a few bad apple makes not the entire force corrupt....well my boy, thank you for confirming the same position of mail voting...Let's focus on a possible dozen cases out of millions. like the fact that most White people are fine, just a few that mimic Trump like yourself are the racist fools.

#1551114 --- 06/26/20 11:50 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You have a unique way of contradicting yourself son; just yesterday you defended the police force by stating that a few bad apple makes not the entire force corrupt....well my boy, thank you for confirming the same position of mail voting...Let's focus on a possible dozen cases out of millions. like the fact that most White people are fine, just a few that mimic Trump like yourself are the racist fools.

Quote:
the fact that most White people are fine

Black people are fine, and that is a fact.

But you Mr. for, are a bung hole.

#1551115 --- 06/27/20 12:02 AM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Formermac is an outstanding gentleman.

#1551117 --- 06/27/20 03:13 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

One mans outstanding gentleman, another mans bung hole.

#1551119 --- 06/27/20 09:31 AM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/the-doj...ucting-justice/

The DOJ is hiding a key memo detailing why Trump wasn’t prosecuted for obstructing justice

#1551122 --- 06/27/20 12:49 PM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

It's very exhilarating to know that you're on the minds of your nemesis every waking moment, I being a very confident individual get up each and every morning having an agenda, anything from just laying around or doing some work with my son or meeting people downtown, so bottom line depending on my schedule, it's "out of sight/out of mind" when it comes to this forum. By virtue of your statement, you give us the confirmation that you have nothing to do but BE HERE while this "bunghole has a fulfilling and busy life at.......If being a bunghole privileged myself and wife this current life...so be it.
A little information on bungholes before I accept your assessment of me...... A bunghole is used to rid a person of human waste, wiped and used once again for dumping waste, seeing that you're here every single day for double digit hours with no solution to crime, corruption, illegality, lies and misinformation, tell us what anatomical orifice you're acting like? Since you're consuming a whole lot foul substances and the body's inability to rid it self of such, we are witnessing an excessive weight gain, not to mention the side affect of heart disease and overall unhealthy mindset.

#1551130 --- 06/27/20 01:46 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

It's very exhilarating to know that you're on the minds of your nemesis every waking moment, I being a very confident individual get up each and every morning having an agenda, anything from just laying around or doing some work with my son or meeting people downtown, so bottom line depending on my schedule, it's "out of sight/out of mind" when it comes to this forum. By virtue of your statement, you give us the confirmation that you have nothing to do but BE HERE while this "bunghole has a fulfilling and busy life at.......If being a bunghole privileged myself and wife this current life...so be it.
A little information on bungholes before I accept your assessment of me...... A bunghole is used to rid a person of human waste, wiped and used once again for dumping waste, seeing that you're here every single day for double digit hours with no solution to crime, corruption, illegality, lies and misinformation, tell us what anatomical orifice you're acting like? Since you're consuming a whole lot foul substances and the body's inability to rid it self of such, we are witnessing an excessive weight gain, not to mention the side affect of heart disease and overall unhealthy mindset.

bung·hole
/&#712;b&#601;NGh&#333;l/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: bung-hole

an aperture through which a cask can be filled or emptied.

#1551133 --- 06/27/20 01:52 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1551134 --- 06/27/20 02:03 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

bung·hole
/&#712;b&#601;NGh&#333;l/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: bung-hole

an aperture through which a cask can be filled or emptied.

#1551149 --- 06/27/20 02:26 PM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

Formermac is resting today, had a very busy Friday watching a Grand child graduating, maybe next week I'll help her parents find a commuter car to drive while attending college. So seeing that I'm tire, I am too famish to play silly games with someone so broken and relegated to looking for interaction via a forum due to their inability to get out into the real world....I'm several decades beyond video games son.

Page 198 of 199 < 1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 >