FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 603 of 696 < 1 2 ... 601 602 603 604 605 ... 695 696 >
Topic Options
#1545487 --- 04/02/20 02:52 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

FingerLakes1.com
#1545489 --- 04/02/20 02:55 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
I thank God for my parent's teachings of being honest and compassionate toward all people. To this day, I will never believe the old adage of pulling one's self up by their boot strap to succeed in life because some had no bootstraps to pull up. I strongly believe that God has control of my life and in his own way gave me those things my parents did for others and those attributes were passed on to us siblings. It's by his grace I'm placed in a comfortable home, good retirement, a loving and beautiful wife, great kids and Grands....if you believe that your constant insults can change all that, give God a call and he may accommodate your wishes and desires but I'll guaranteed that he can read your mind and harmful intention and give back to you in like manner those things you gave to others.

#1545490 --- 04/02/20 03:01 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Downturn of DOW 9000 points
5500 deaths
220,000 sickness
10 million people out of work

Reality Donald, remember when you stated this all a big Democratic hoax only 3 weeks ago? Remember that smirk on your face as your fellow follower smirked along with you???? Now you want collective actions to make you look good when you caused a great deal of this by ignoring me.

SIGNED Corona Virus.

#1545492 --- 04/02/20 03:14 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Formermac
LOL, you're correct as far as she is concerned, 105 lbs when we married 39 years ago, now she fretting because shes up to 130..remember son, this is why we still exercise in spite of the Corona...what do you do to stay below the 300 lbs on your girth? Poor fella is so bored and lonely, he wants a nonsensical pissing match.

Your wife hasn't seen 130 pounds since she was 10 years old!

As a matter of fact, if you've been married to it for 39 years, you married her when she was 5 years old!

#1545493 --- 04/02/20 03:16 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

5500 deaths
220,000 sickness

Reality Donald, remember when you stated this all a big Democratic hoax only 3 weeks ago? Remember that smirk on your face as your fellow follower smirked along with you???? Now you want collective actions to make you look good when you caused a great deal of this by ignoring me.

SIGNED Corona Virus.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/01/politics/fact-check-trump-coronavirus-briefing-april-1/index.html

#1545494 --- 04/02/20 03:22 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

5500 deaths
220,000 sickness

SIGNED Corona Virus.

Poor Donald needs your help now that the chips are down.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-h...-covid-n1173616

#1545495 --- 04/02/20 03:36 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

5500 deaths
220,000 sickness

SIGNED Corona Virus.

A justifiable end to a arrogant man but at what cost to America
A man that placed his foot on the necks of those he hated and despised.

#1545497 --- 04/02/20 03:46 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1545498 --- 04/02/20 03:50 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://time.com/5806558/administration-officials-fight-criticism/

Trump's quote: I rate myself a 10 out of 10 in performance
With that I say, lets release all criminals from prison
Lets give all school children regardless of their F on their report cards an A plus
Let's make rapists & thugs our model citizens
I nominate that all global dictators will equally share the Person of the year award.

#1545500 --- 04/02/20 03:59 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I love that one word...INFLICT

How many lies have Trump told to the American public
How many people have he belittled or lied on
How much did this his trade war cost us in terms of dollars and loss of allies
How much did his one night stand with Stormy Daniel cost us
Why was he impeached
Why was he endorsed by the KKK and White Supremacist
Why are students suing him over being cheated out of monies they gave to a fake university
Why has he filed bankrupt 4 times
Why was he married 3 times

ROTFLMAO

It appears that in each and every one of those facts...he caused his own problems.

#1545507 --- 04/02/20 04:26 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Lets give all school children regardless of their F on their report cards an A plus
I nominate that all global dictators will equally share the Person of the year award.

ROTFLMAO

The gene pool is getting tainted all the time, Democratic as well but at least they can be absolved of much of the current affairs since they voted against Trump staying in office which allowed him to seriously delay any reasonable response to the Corona, that in turn devastated the United States. Mean while lets pray that the health insurances keep their promises of waiving any charges for treatment seeing that the GOP managed to leave millions uninsured.

#1545510 --- 04/02/20 04:40 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1545513 --- 04/02/20 04:48 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

The gene pool is getting tainted all the time, Democratic as well but at least they can be absolved of much of the current affairs since they voted against Trump staying in office which allowed him to seriously delay any reasonable response to the Corona, that in turn devastated the United States. Mean while lets pray that the health insurances keep their promises of waiving any charges for treatment seeing that the GOP managed to leave millions uninsured.

We can do this all day long, I have the time and fortitude to keep the pace son...ready set GO!!!

#1545514 --- 04/02/20 04:50 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA

ROTFLMAO

We can do this all day long, I have the time and fortitude to keep the pace son...ready set GO!!!

Still replying to your own posts?

Have you taken your temperature?

#1545520 --- 04/02/20 05:27 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/02/us/coronavirus-patriots-plane-masks-spt-trnd/index.html

See what happens when you have no true friends that will come to your rescue? Mr. trump the man of "getting er done alone so that he can take the credit" is being assisted by true Americans that are tired of his inept spirit and erratic choices..Thank you Kraft family.

#1545521 --- 04/02/20 05:35 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: bluezone]
ThomasDecker Offline

Save them all.

#1545522 --- 04/02/20 05:39 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1545523 --- 04/02/20 05:42 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

lets see if your meme separate us in categories of

Race
Political affiliation
Wealth
Education

#1545524 --- 04/02/20 05:47 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1545525 --- 04/02/20 05:59 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Funny, you ask God to help Trump but negated to ask for his help as Trump pillaged the coffer, exacted injustice on the people of America. You laughed at the Democrats when they sought to impeach a corrupt president, you laughed when he name called, you thought it entertaining to steal money from the poor to build a wall, you deemed it appropriate to ask for the assistance of foreign dictators to help a Republican stay in office, now that said president is in a whole heap of trouble, you ask God to help him but funny how you've never ask God to help the poor, downtrodden, homeless, uninsured etc.....HMMM

Page 603 of 696 < 1 2 ... 601 602 603 604 605 ... 695 696 >