FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 548 of 824 < 1 2 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 823 824 >
Topic Options
#1543323 --- 03/07/20 03:19 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Formermac
I get it son, ever played or saw the video game Dungeon and Dragons?
I have suffered immensely not physically so but psychologically.I'm here due to a recent stroke and I find it very frustrating to be limited to being home bound on certain days while watching my wife get up and go to work, yard work has become very taxing on me and what was a 2 day ordeal may now takes a week and a half. I wash my vehicles via an automatic car wash verses getting the pail and garden hose and meticulously detailing them. I go to Tim Horton on certain days, on a good Sunday, I go to church and have brunch either with my wife or family. My wife and I enjoyed a Caribbean cruise last September. Why an I saying all of this? By no choice of any of us, we are home bound but if you're no careful, you become just like those underground role playing participants who slowly evolve into cultists...which is what we're seeing here. Only a demented mind would come here day after day after day and belittle society, respond to posters like adolescent children, name call, belittle handicapped people while handicapped ourselves (The worse impediment is not physical but more so mentally) You have no solution to your 1000 criticisms but address problems by continued actions which created the problem in the first place. You post blatant lies, knowing full well that they are lies but the purpose is to stir up confusion, anger and frustration to your personal delight. Thank God that on good days I can escape this madness but for you and others with no home life, friends and purpose...I really feel sorry for you. lately I have formed an heightened admiration two individuals here..Teonan and Ben, both are laden with physical limitations but their minds soar way beyond those that can travel mile and miles any given day. Kudos to you both.

The fact that either yourself or TDecker can respond with foolishness or sarcasm confirms my premise.....so proceed because it feel refreshing to be right every once in a while. grin

I find it not strange that you nor cwjga talk of high property taxes, lack of high tech jobs, over burden school budget, high gasoline & grocery prices.

FingerLakes1.com
#1543326 --- 03/07/20 04:25 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

#1543327 --- 03/07/20 04:27 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1543328 --- 03/07/20 04:27 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I have suffered immensely not physically so but psychologically.I'm here due to a recent stroke and I find it very frustrating to be limited to being home bound on certain days while watching my wife get up and go to work, yard work has become very taxing on me and what was a 2 day ordeal may now takes a week and a half. I wash my vehicles via an automatic car wash verses getting the pail and garden hose and meticulously detailing them. I go to Tim Horton on certain days, on a good Sunday, I go to church and have brunch either with my wife or family. My wife and I enjoyed a Caribbean cruise last September. Why an I saying all of this? By no choice of any of us, we are home bound but if you're no careful, you become just like those underground role playing participants who slowly evolve into cultists...which is what we're seeing here. Only a demented mind would come here day after day after day and belittle society, respond to posters like adolescent children, name call, belittle handicapped people while handicapped ourselves (The worse impediment is not physical but more so mentally) You have no solution to your 1000 criticisms but address problems by continued actions which created the problem in the first place. You post blatant lies, knowing full well that they are lies but the purpose is to stir up confusion, anger and frustration to your personal delight. Thank God that on good days I can escape this madness but for you and others with no home life, friends and purpose...I really feel sorry for you. lately I have formed an heightened admiration two individuals here..Teonan and Ben, both are laden with physical limitations but their minds soar way beyond those that can travel mile and miles any given day. Kudos to you both.

The fact that either yourself or TDecker can respond with foolishness or sarcasm confirms my premise.....so proceed because it feel refreshing to be right every once in a while. grin

Your New York governor has ruin the lifestyle of most affluent middle class resident in that state but somehow his policies and actions haven't affected you two....strange or just revealing of our suspicions.

#1543329 --- 03/07/20 04:33 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

Yes Sireebob, yet Trump or the Republicans fail to address the prevention of many of those deaths due to a lack of healthcare. Explain Trump's ability to speak of eliminating program designed to help our babies such as WIC or SNAP..so the GOP job is only to deliver the babies but now relegated to the Democrats to take care of them including the cost to deliver said child and get them to the age of 18 years of age.

#1543330 --- 03/07/20 04:36 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/20/why-are...men-to-have-it/

Maybe some of the ignorant old White guys failed to contextually bridge pregnancy and birth control.

Yet their old Neanderthal mentality tout the old adage of keeping Women, uneducated, unskilled, bare foot and pregnant.

#1543331 --- 03/07/20 04:39 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

I find it not strange that you nor cwjga talk of high property taxes, lack of high tech jobs, over burden school budget, high gasoline & grocery prices.

laugh laugh laugh How do you know we don't talk to each other!? laugh laugh laugh You said, you'd be out feeding the cattle now.

#1543332 --- 03/07/20 04:43 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I live by keeping my wife happy son, when she is ready, I am already ready.

On another front, I see Trump has fired Mick Malvaney

#1543333 --- 03/07/20 04:45 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

You wouldn't know anything about living in harmony with another individual do you?

#1543334 --- 03/07/20 04:48 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/20/why-are...men-to-have-it/

Maybe some of the ignorant old White guys failed to contextually bridge pregnancy and birth control.

Yet their old Neanderthal mentality tout the old adage of keeping Women, uneducated, unskilled, bare foot and pregnant.

Old dirty B*stard mentality rules the world...I don't think so

#1543335 --- 03/07/20 04:59 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1543337 --- 03/07/20 05:34 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1543338 --- 03/07/20 05:48 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
The difference in Hong Kong is because of a virus that started in China. The US should be a world leader in stopping its spread with all of our world class medical facilites, etc. but Trump wants nothing to with it. He just wants it to go away. But that is not going to happen as it gets worse world wide and is very likely to end the Trump presidency.

#1543339 --- 03/07/20 05:51 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Now that he/she made it out they have to worry about the top 1% making all the money in tax cuts that should belong to the working poor.

#1543340 --- 03/07/20 05:52 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/watch-b...-gifter-family/

WATCH: Bloomberg adviser previews ‘scorched-earth’ campaign to be aimed at Trump’s ‘grifter’ family

#1543349 --- 03/07/20 08:09 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1543350 --- 03/07/20 08:11 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1543352 --- 03/07/20 08:16 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Ben444
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/watch-b...-gifter-family/

WATCH: Bloomberg adviser previews ‘scorched-earth’ campaign to be aimed at Trump’s ‘grifter’ family

#1543353 --- 03/07/20 08:17 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/expert-...-leaked-report/

Expert told American Hospital Association to brace for up to ’96 million’ coronavirus cases: leaked report

The presentation stated that the endgame could be as high as 96 million Americans infected with coronavirus, with those cases leading to 4.8 million hospitalizations and 480,000 deaths. Hospitals, according the presentation, should brace for an overload to their system that is 10 times worse than the seasonal flu — although it does not note the time frame over which this scenario may occur.

#1543354 --- 03/07/20 08:30 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Ben444

Now that he/she made it out they have to worry about the top 1% making all the money in tax cuts that should belong to the working poor.

That baby could save the world from evil.

Page 548 of 824 < 1 2 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 823 824 >