FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 409 of 824 < 1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 823 824 >
Topic Options
#1537897 --- 01/02/20 05:08 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
So sad that as much is to be expected when your entire platform is based on hatred, racism, bullying and lies. Sadder yet, is the fact that theses aren't school aged or college protesters but supposed intelligent adults. I get solace in the fact that justice has a way of making it to it's rightful place. I note an article you posted on a New York assemblyman facing DWI, nothing worse than individuals who stand before the public and with a straight face and completely do quite the opposite of their message. Well with one exception, Trump who is the master inciter and instigator, have achieved great results in term of violence. Note from his supporters, no mention of school improvements, lowering gun violence, stopping the exodus of middle income residents leaving expensive states, teen suicides and opiold crisis. Just the good old name calling and denigration of people's reputations.

FingerLakes1.com
#1537898 --- 01/02/20 05:22 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/2020-wi...stan-greenberg/

2020 will bring ‘the death of the GOP as we know it’: Dem pollster Stan Greenberg

#1537899 --- 01/02/20 05:30 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Formermac
So sad that as much is to be expected when your entire platform is based on hatred, racism, bullying and lies. Sadder yet, is the fact that theses aren't school aged or college protesters but supposed intelligent adults. I get solace in the fact that justice has a way of making it to it's rightful place. I note an article you posted on a New York assemblyman facing DWI, nothing worse than individuals who stand before the public and with a straight face and completely do quite the opposite of their message. Well with one exception, Trump who is the master inciter and instigator, have great results in term of violence.

https://www.understood.org/en/learning-t...for-first-grade

A grown[]man showing the same skills of a first grader, I'm impressed at the reading and writing level of an aged old White guy.

I checked your foul language, but what's race have to do with anything...unless you are in fact a racist, Mister!

#1537900 --- 01/02/20 05:31 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Ben444

2020 will bring ‘the death of the GOP as we know it’: Dem pollster Stan Greenberg

Who's Stan Greenburg?

#1537901 --- 01/02/20 05:37 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
So sad that as much is to be expected when your entire platform is based on hatred, racism, bullying and lies. Sadder yet, is the fact that theses aren't school aged or college protesters but supposed intelligent adults. I get solace in the fact that justice has a way of making it to it's rightful place. I note an article you posted on a New York assemblyman facing DWI, nothing worse than individuals who stand before the public and with a straight face and completely do quite the opposite of their message. Well with one exception, Trump who is the master inciter and instigator, have great results in term of violence.

A grown[]man showing the same skills of a first grader, I'm impressed at the reading and writing level of an aged old White guy.

I checked your foul language, but what's race have to do with anything...unless you are in fact a racist, Mister!

ROTFLMAO, attempting to turn the tables are you? I need remind you of a post 2 days ago about the type of car certain people supposedly drive, seeing that I own a pick up? You're funny, hypocritical and pathetic. BUT, I get a joy out of exposing your true self.

#1537902 --- 01/02/20 05:43 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I traded a F150 4 door in for a Toyota Tundra 4 door and I'll tell you why I still like it, it gets 20 plus MPG, rides entirely smoother than the Ford and at 54000 miles, more dependable and less costly to maintain. If you care to respond by babbling "You like Chevys and hate Ford" You really make for a great spokesperson for selling Chevy COME ON MAN!!!! YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU HAVE IN THE LAST SEVERAL WEEKS wink

What? confused When I drove, I had Town Car's, or Cadillac's, trucks aren't for me.

Just a reminder that Trump supporters talk so much that they tend to forget those they insult

#1537903 --- 01/02/20 05:48 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Note the racist picture that the moderator deleted, care to tell us about your ability to stay away from racial connotations? laugh

#1537904 --- 01/02/20 05:49 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/gop-sen...-bizarre-tweet/

GOP senator makes Trump sound like a toddler whom someone must ‘keep watch’ over in bizarre tweet

#1537905 --- 01/02/20 05:53 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Ben444

HMMMM, amazingly a right click of a name brings up several articles concerning Stan's name but as usual, a buffoon will always attempt to change the topic when said topic is above their comprehension and intellectual aptitude.

#1537906 --- 01/02/20 06:04 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

ROTFLMAO, attempting to turn the tables are you? I need remind you of a post 2 days ago about the type of car certain people supposedly drive, seeing that I own a pick up? You're funny, hypocritical and pathetic. BUT, I get a joy out of exposing your true self.

What??

#1537907 --- 01/02/20 06:15 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

So sad that as much is to be expected when your entire platform is based on hatred, racism, bullying and lies. Sadder yet, is the fact that theses aren't school aged or college protesters but supposed intelligent adults. I get solace in the fact that justice has a way of making it to it's rightful place. I note an article you posted on a New York assemblyman facing DWI, nothing worse than individuals who stand before the public and with a straight face and completely do quite the opposite of their message. Well with one exception, Trump who is the master inciter and instigator, have achieved great results in term of violence. Note from his supporters, no mention of school improvements, lowering gun violence, stopping the exodus of middle income residents leaving expensive states, teen suicides and opiold crisis. Just the good old name calling and denigration of people's reputations.

LOL, thank you for confirming that old assessment that Trumpsters rather talk nonsense then to talk about issues concerning normal citizens

#1537908 --- 01/02/20 06:24 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Ben has broached the subjects of high income taxes for the middle income payer, higher paying jobs, lower property taxes, high gun violence etc. Guess what you rather talk about? SHEEP, Cadillacs, Lincoln and calling people DUMMYS. Need I state why Trump is a miserable failure when it come to a normalized society?

#1537909 --- 01/02/20 07:48 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Ben has broached the subjects of high income taxes for the middle income payer, higher paying jobs, lower property taxes, high gun violence etc. Guess what you rather talk about? SHEEP, Cadillacs, Lincoln and calling people DUMMYS. Need I state why Trump is a miserable failure when it come to a normalized society?

I had an 69 Mercury Marauder X, and a 79 LTD once. I drover my Grandfathers old 37 chevy ton truck around picking up hay bails. Does that make me a racist?

#1537910 --- 01/02/20 08:03 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Note the racist picture that the moderator deleted, care to tell us about your ability to stay away from racial connotations? laugh

#1537911 --- 01/02/20 08:19 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I had an 69 Mercury Marauder X, and a 79 LTD once. I drover my Grandfathers old 37 chevy ton truck around picking up hay bails. Does that make me a racist?

Back when I graduated from college and started working, I owned a 1971 corvette stingray purchased from Shady Deal in Palmyra, does that make a White boy or a racist? Your questioning and or logic fails to detour from your dysfunctional postings, I'm on my way to dinner out of town so if you'll excuse me, I have more important issues than listening to a man that has a simplistic lifestyle of being here adverse to dealing with family and society. Once again, I have no particular quarrel with you and actually feel guilty by picking on someone seemly handicapped in some form or other. BYE BYE
Your response without my presence define exactly who you are...WATCH laugh

#1537912 --- 01/02/20 09:05 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1537913 --- 01/02/20 09:12 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Wow I have never seen this guy criticize Trump at all before, even a little bit.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/pro-tru...tart-adding-up/

Pro-Trump columnist sees signs that the president is ‘getting worse’ as his mistakes start adding up

To wrap up the year, right-wing Washington Post Columnist Marc Thiessen penned two columns about President Donald Trump: One explained the 10 best things Trump did in the past year, in Thiessen’s view, while the other explained the 10 worst things.

Adding it all up, Thiessen concluded that “this year, the number and seriousness of the president’s substantive mistakes grew. On balance, the good still outweighs the bad in the Trump presidency. But the bad is getting worse.”

#1537914 --- 01/02/20 11:04 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1537917 --- 01/03/20 12:34 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/trump-e...you-kidding-me/

Trump exploded at Michael Flynn after he forgot to tell him Putin left a message: ‘Are you kidding me?’

#1537922 --- 01/03/20 02:09 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Page 409 of 824 < 1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 823 824 >