FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 547 of 826 < 1 2 ... 545 546 547 548 549 ... 825 826 >
Topic Options
#1543269 --- 03/07/20 02:05 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground

FingerLakes1.com
#1543270 --- 03/07/20 02:08 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1543271 --- 03/07/20 02:19 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Now you know why Trump and his minions hate Democrats, Democrats have total recall.

#1543293 --- 03/07/20 12:18 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

#1543298 --- 03/07/20 01:16 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I get it son, ever played or saw the video game Dungeon and Dragons?
I have suffered immensely not physically so but psychologically.I'm here due to a recent stroke and I find it very frustrating to be limited to being home bound on certain days while watching my wife get up and go to work, yard work has become very taxing on me and what was a 2 day ordeal may now takes a week and a half. I wash my vehicles via an automatic car wash verses getting the pail and garden hose and meticulously detailing them. I go to Tim Horton on certain days, on a good Sunday, I go to church and have brunch either with my wife or family. My wife and I enjoyed a Caribbean cruise last September. Why an I saying all of this? By no choice of any of us, we are home bound but if you're no careful, you become just like those underground role playing participants who slowly evolve into cultists...which is what we're seeing here. Only a demented mind would come here day after day after day and belittle society, respond to posters like adolescent children, name call, belittle handicapped people while handicapped ourselves (The worse impediment is not physical but more so mentally) You have no solution to your 1000 criticisms but address problems by continued actions which created the problem in the first place. You post blatant lies, knowing full well that they are lies but the purpose is to stir up confusion, anger and frustration to your personal delight. Thank God that on good days I can escape this madness but for you and others with no home life, friends and purpose...I really feel sorry for you. lately I have formed an heightened admiration two individuals here..Teonan and Ben, both are laden with physical limitations but their minds soar way beyond those that can travel mile and miles any given day. Kudos to you both.

The fact that either yourself or TDecker can respond with foolishness or sarcasm confirms my premise.....so proceed because it feel refreshing to be right every once in a while. grin

#1543304 --- 03/07/20 01:42 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

#1543305 --- 03/07/20 01:48 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Formermac
I have suffered immensely not physically so but psychologically.I'm here due to a recent stroke and I find it very frustrating to be limited to being home bound on certain days while watching my wife get up and go to work, yard work has become very taxing on me and what was a 2 day ordeal may now takes a week and a half. I wash my vehicles via an automatic car wash verses getting the pail and garden hose and meticulously detailing them. I go to Tim Horton on certain days, on a good Sunday, I go to church and have brunch either with my wife or family. My wife and I enjoyed a Caribbean cruise last September. Why an I saying all of this? By no choice of any of us, we are home bound but if you're no careful, you become just like those underground role playing participants who slowly evolve into cultists...which is what we're seeing here. Only a demented mind would come here day after day after day and belittle society, respond to posters like adolescent children, name call, belittle handicapped people while handicapped ourselves (The worse impediment is not physical but more so mentally) You have no solution to your 1000 criticisms but address problems by continued actions which created the problem in the first place. You post blatant lies, knowing full well that they are lies but the purpose is to stir up confusion, anger and frustration to your personal delight. Thank God that on good days I can escape this madness but for you and others with no home life, friends and purpose...I really feel sorry for you. lately I have formed an heightened admiration two individuals here..Teonan and Ben, both are laden with physical limitations but their minds soar way beyond those that can travel mile and miles any given day. Kudos to you both.

The fact that either yourself or TDecker can respond with foolishness or sarcasm confirms my premise.....so proceed because it feel refreshing to be right every once in a while. grin

And I quote you Mr.For,You Stupid!!!”!

#1543306 --- 03/07/20 01:58 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Thank you, I already knew it but you've confirmed it
No wife
No home
No life
No travel
No friends
No church attendance
No dignity
No decorum
I'm headed to go grocery shopping with wife @ noon and dinner later this evening

I know what you'll be doing

NONE OF THE ABOVE

#1543307 --- 03/07/20 02:04 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga

Give citation to the monetary affect to the 2016 election. It's already been confirmed by the Intelligence that Russia stole in effect the vote of millions of voters...If as you've offer is only a 250K mistake , when didn't Trump himself come out and state as such but we have witnessed 4 years of lies and obstruction...Funny!!!!! why would any fool prevent information that would absolve one self of guilt? HHMMMM

#1543310 --- 03/07/20 02:18 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

There you have it folks, two individuals who were challenged for only one moment of clarity, thought provoking mindset or intelligent rebuttal...just one....what did they do?????????
Confirm my dissertation out right!!!!!!! Thanks fellas

#1543313 --- 03/07/20 02:34 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Sadly, you've haphazardly become your own worse enemy Sir
When a questionnaire ask the meaning of E=MC2, one don't respond by quoting "You Stupid" but here we witness exactly that. Ben has presented many thought provoking postings but you're relegated to complaint and crying about "THIS IS A RIGHT WINGED CARTOON THREAD"
Perfect example of one lacking any degree of wisdom or knowledge, thus the reason of responding to you in just...A wise man can lower his/her standard to behave adolescent but a fool has not the ability to rise to the occasion (Evident by your hundreds of postings)
You've position yourself to one easy response by me....COPY & PASTE which readily and highhandedly address any unintelligent remark on your part....READY???????

#1543314 --- 03/07/20 02:45 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Thank you, I already knew it but you've confirmed it
No wife
No home
No life
No travel
No friends
No church attendance
No dignity
No decorum
I'm headed to go grocery shopping with wife @ noon and dinner later this evening

I know what you'll be doing

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Quote:

laugh laugh laugh laugh who cares!

If you take your wife out to graze, all that means, I'll post memes, and cartoons without your moronic comments. laugh laugh laugh laugh

#1543315 --- 03/07/20 02:46 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1543316 --- 03/07/20 02:47 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

GOOD ANSWER

#1543317 --- 03/07/20 02:50 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO,

Even we know your offence...same ole same ole, day after day

#1543318 --- 03/07/20 02:53 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1543319 --- 03/07/20 02:56 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

WELL!!!! with the exception of one co conspirator who can't talk because they are dead. Will we ever find out why Mr. Epstein who was on suicide watch still managed to either kill himself or as many suspect, was murdered to keep him from outing Trump and his fellow sexual predators.

#1543320 --- 03/07/20 02:58 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

How is it possible that many pay taxes to pay for healthcare for those that pay neither taxes or healthcare premium?

#1543321 --- 03/07/20 03:04 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

With exception of NY sales taxes, a very simplistic and non personal question, tell us your contribution to Federal taxes?

#1543322 --- 03/07/20 03:12 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

And I quote you Mr.For,You Stupid!!!”!

Yes and I feel stupid at times, observing a supposed successful white guy living off the dole of people such as this Black man paying his/her fair share to the government so people as yourself can hypocritically sit at a PC and trash talk those who pay for his ability to do just that...sit back and talk trash.

Page 547 of 826 < 1 2 ... 545 546 547 548 549 ... 825 826 >