FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 613 of 696 < 1 2 ... 611 612 613 614 615 ... 695 696 >
Topic Options
#1545808 --- 04/07/20 10:25 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

FingerLakes1.com
#1545809 --- 04/07/20 10:26 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1545810 --- 04/07/20 10:28 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1545811 --- 04/07/20 11:11 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
ROTFLMAO

Just like a broken record and no ability to buy a new one

Tell us son, when was the last time you been outside the house
Last time you've dined out
Last time you been to a Buffalo Bills game
Concert
Market Place or East View mall
Last time you've gone to Niagara Falls
Time Square
Golfing
Bowling
Baseball game
Outing with the fellas or gals if you're popular playboy
Road trip
Picnic at the park
Trip to Best buy for new PC, TV, cell phone

All of the above have I participated in , many several times over.
Man, one need not wonder why your life is like a 95 year old nursing home resident. You're appearing like a buyer of a 1906 Model T Ford back in 1906, one can have any style and color as long as it's the same style and color of the other one million made, a problem for all Trump supporters, wait for the next morning issue of your favorite web site, wait for the comments of the writers and contributing commentators, then one has fodder for the day....clearly no ability to be independent or original. LOL, since you love super heroes, have you seen their clothes closets? wink

#1545812 --- 04/07/20 11:38 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
ROTFLMAO

Concert
Time Square
Golfing
Bowling
Baseball game
Road trip
Picnic at the park

Man, one need not wonder why your life is like a 95 year old nursing home resident. You're appearing like a buyer of a 1906 Model T Ford back in 1906, one can have any style and color as long as it's the same style and color of the other one million made, a problem for all Trump supporters, wait for the next morning issue of your favorite web site, wait for the comments of the writers and contributing commentators, then one has fodder for the day....clearly no ability to be independent or original. LOL, since you love super heroes, have you seen their clothes closets? wink

laugh laugh laugh laugh When was the last time you plowed a field? laugh laugh laugh You Stupid!! laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh You make my wooden leg hurt. laugh laugh laugh

#1545813 --- 04/07/20 11:40 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

My parents owned 19 acres son, we lived in rural Ovid.

#1545814 --- 04/07/20 11:40 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1545815 --- 04/07/20 11:43 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

Concert
Time Square
Golfing
Bowling
Baseball game
Road trip
Picnic at the park

Why isn't it a surprise that one get a simple and foolish answer from TD?????? Those that live in caves have no life or ability to ADDRESS everyday activity outside of sleeping and eating.

#1545816 --- 04/07/20 11:54 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuse_of_power

ROTFLMAO

The Republicans put Trump above the law for the last 4 years but guess what? Along came a Pandemic that is kicking the snot out of Trump's credibility & leadership ability while those same unethical co conspirators are now helpless in bailing him out.

#1545817 --- 04/08/20 12:02 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

My parents owned 19 acres son, we lived in rural Ovid.

laugh laugh laugh What's that have to do with anything? laugh laugh laugh

#1545818 --- 04/08/20 12:03 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
ROTFLMAO

Concert
Time Square
Golfing
Bowling
Baseball game
Road trip
Picnic at the park

laugh laugh laugh laugh When was the last time you plowed a field? laugh laugh laugh You Stupid!! laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh You make my wooden leg hurt. laugh laugh laugh

Just think of all the STUPID things I can do

Concert
Time Square
Golfing
Bowling
Baseball game
Road trip
Picnic at the park

I tell ya, at times it's so fun, I go STUPID crazy

#1545819 --- 04/08/20 12:18 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

ROTFLMAO

Concert
Time Square
Golfing
Bowling
Baseball game
Road trip
Picnic at the park

Why isn't it a surprise that one get a simple and foolish answer from TD?????? Those that live in caves have no life or ability to ADDRESS everyday activity outside of sleeping and eating.

Why do I have share my life with you, Mr. For?

#1545820 --- 04/08/20 12:19 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

ROTFLMAO

Concert
Time Square
Golfing
Bowling
Baseball game
Road trip
Picnic at the park

Why do I have share my life with you, Mr. For?

#1545821 --- 04/08/20 12:24 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Being that I'm a Father, Husband, Brother, Uncle, Friend, Father-Inlaw
I can't risk making light of the Pandemic because my ignorance of the subject adversely affect or insults any of those love one I've mention. Seeing that anti Democratic cartoons & adding humor to a devastating disease so easily come to you, it comes down to two scenarios, either you're heartless, have no family and friends or both.

#1545822 --- 04/08/20 12:34 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

I can't risk making light of the Pandemic because my ignorance of the subject adversely affect or insults any of those love one I've mention. Seeing that anti Democratic cartoons & adding humor to a devastating disease so easily come to you, it comes down to two scenarios, either you're heartless, have no family and friends or both.

Why do I have to share my life with you Mr.For?

#1545823 --- 04/08/20 12:36 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

My point exactly son, our lives are so distinctively different that I just love to brag and share it, which makes life worth waking up to every morning.....Don't get me wrong, life itself is a true gift from God but we're talking about quality of life here.... Getting out and exploring life or deciding whether to have toast or a bagel for breakfast and adding a little experience & excitement by putting a few strawberries on your pancakes. I'm not laughing here son, thus the reason(s) I don't take your insult seriously...kinda like going on vacation to the Caribbeans while you tell me that playing monopoly are far more fun....Nice try,you got me again,because I'm not lonely and bored but man am I stupid!!!!

#1545824 --- 04/08/20 12:37 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1545825 --- 04/08/20 12:40 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

My point exactly son, our lives are so distinctively different that I just love to brag and share it, which makes life worth waking up to every morning.....Don't get me wrong, life itself is a true gift from God but we're talking about quality of life here.... Getting out and exploring life or deciding whether to have toast or a bagel for breakfast and adding a little experience & excitement by putting a few strawberries on your pancakes. I'm not laughing here son, thus the reason(s) I don't take your insult seriously...kinda like going on vacation to the Caribbeans while you tell me that playing monopoly are far more fun....Nice try,you got me again,because I'm not lonely and bored but man am I stupid!!!!

You still haven't answered the question Mr. For,"Why do I have to share my life with you?".

#1545826 --- 04/08/20 12:41 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Based on your actions and responses here, maybe that is your inherent situation, no one to share anything with other than your memes BTW, I really do enjoy them, haven't been to a circus in years seeing that they are now obsolete, not to mention that I get free admission and front row seating.

#1545827 --- 04/08/20 12:49 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

You still haven't answered the question Mr. For,"Why do I have to share my life with you?".

LOL, why do you think that I need force my life on you son? Your problem with me can so easily be solved by a well known action on your part but somehow like a dog who vomits, for some strange reason you come back to it a slurp it up once again...HMMMM I answered your question several hundred times, you're only too slow to comprehend the solution. wink

Page 613 of 696 < 1 2 ... 611 612 613 614 615 ... 695 696 >