Page 290 of 325 < 1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 324 325 >
Topic Options
#1532652 --- 07/31/19 09:37 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
IrieInFLX Offline

Loc: FLX
<!-- -->
Originally Posted By: Ben444
Originally Posted By: IrieInFLX
Why are you trolling Ben? I left this discussion days ago. We won't agree and I don't have the time nor interest in going back and forth with you. Good luck on your campaign.
I was just curious if you were still reading this thread and I found out you are. grin Thanks for wishing me good luck.

FingerLakes1.com
#1532653 --- 07/31/19 10:14 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: IrieInFLX]
Ben444 Offline

Loc: Seneca County
<!-- -->
Why are you trolling Ben? I left this discussion days ago. We won't agree and I don't have the time nor interest in going back and forth with you. Good luck on your campaign.
I was just curious if you were still reading this thread and I found out you are. grin Thanks for wishing me good luck.
I think as long as you keep reading all of the good information that I post you may someday see the light. I gotta believe you are smarter than Trump and mainly he just wants to get re-elected to stay out of prison.

Edited by Ben444 (07/31/19 11:42 AM)

#1532659 --- 07/31/19 12:06 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Online   content
Silver Member

Loc: NY

#1532660 --- 07/31/19 12:16 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Offline

cwjga doesn't get it either. They are like two peas in a pod.

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/doesnt-get-what-donald-trump/19643/

What Donald Trump doesn’t get

Edited by Ben444 (07/31/19 12:21 PM)

#1532661 --- 07/31/19 12:22 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Offline

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watc...hip-64936005637

Rep. Ro Khanna, member of the House Oversight Committee, talks about the ways Elijah Cummings has gotten under Donald Trump's skin, and how the relationships Cummings has built in Congress have left Trump isolated in his racist attacks on Cummings and his district.

#1532662 --- 07/31/19 12:26 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Online   content
Silver Member

#1532663 --- 07/31/19 12:26 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Online   content
Silver Member

#1532664 --- 07/31/19 12:44 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Offline

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/daughte...even-my-father/

Daughter of segregationist George Wallace: ‘Never seen anything’ like Trump — not even my father

#1532669 --- 07/31/19 01:58 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Online   content
Silver Member

#1532671 --- 07/31/19 02:50 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
LOL, this coming from a racist who loves his racist president. Question son, do you have friends of color? Are there any people of color in your family? Do you work closely with people of color? Funny how you can submit a racist joke quite readily because you have not the propensity to understand racism. My best friend is White Cwiggy, what am I saying? He's White but understand the dynamics of diversity. Nothing worse than an uneducated, uninformed racist...yes, racist, BTW they come in all forms, some Black are racist as well but have you seen them here or on TV talking of poor trailer trash etc?

#1532672 --- 07/31/19 03:00 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Online   content
Silver Member

#1532673 --- 07/31/19 03:05 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Offline

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019...5Hos-em1HpPmY5E

Religious leaders at the Washington National Cathedral issued a rare public statement Tuesday in response to President Donald Trump’s divisive, racist taunts and rhetoric, calling on Americans to hold him—and all their leaders—more accountable for their words. “Make no mistake about it, words matter. And, Mr. Trump’s words are dangerous,” the statement reads. “As faith leaders who serve at Washington National Cathedral—the sacred space where America gathers at moments of national significance—we feel compelled to ask: After two years of President Trump’s words and actions, when will Americans have enough?”

The statement comes as the president of the United States has launched a series of racist verbal attacks against congresspeople of color and engaged, more generally, in a campaign striking at the country’s worst racial instincts. “We have come to accept a level of insult and abuse in political discourse that violates each person’s sacred identity as a child of God. We have come to accept as normal a steady stream of language and accusations coming from the highest office in the land that plays to racist elements in society,” the Episcopalian leaders wrote. “This week, President Trump crossed another threshold. Not only did he insult a leader in the fight for racial justice and equality for all persons; not only did he savage the nations from which immigrants to this country have come; but now he has condemned the residents of an entire American city. Where will he go from here?”

The statement made clear that Trump’s language was racist and dangerous, providing cover and comfort for white supremacists.

These words are more than a “dog-whistle.” When such violent dehumanizing words come from the President of the United States, they are a clarion call, and give cover, to white supremacists who consider people of color a sub-human “infestation” in America. They serve as a call to action from those people to keep America great by ridding it of such infestation. Violent words lead to violent actions.

The statement was issued by the Right Rev. Mariann Edgar Budde, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington; the Very Rev. Randolph Marshall Hollerith, dean of Washington National Cathedral; and the Rev. Canon Kelly Brown Douglas, canon theologian of Washington National Cathedral, and reads as a call to action. The statement questioned not just the speech of the country’s leaders, but the silence of its citizens. “When does silence become complicity? What will it take for us all to say, with one voice, that we have had enough?” the statement reads. “The question is less about the president’s sense of decency, but of ours.”

Edited by Ben444 (07/31/19 03:08 PM)

#1532675 --- 07/31/19 03:09 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Online   content
Silver Member

#1532676 --- 07/31/19 03:15 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Offline

Religious leaders at the Washington National Cathedral issued a rare public statement Tuesday in response to President Donald Trump’s divisive, racist taunts and rhetoric, calling on Americans to hold him—and all their leaders—more accountable for their words. “Make no mistake about it, words matter. And, Mr. Trump’s words are dangerous,” the statement reads. “As faith leaders who serve at Washington National Cathedral—the sacred space where America gathers at moments of national significance—we feel compelled to ask: After two years of President Trump’s words and actions, when will Americans have enough?”

The statement comes as the president of the United States has launched a series of racist verbal attacks against congresspeople of color and engaged, more generally, in a campaign striking at the country’s worst racial instincts. “We have come to accept a level of insult and abuse in political discourse that violates each person’s sacred identity as a child of God. We have come to accept as normal a steady stream of language and accusations coming from the highest office in the land that plays to racist elements in society,” the Episcopalian leaders wrote. “This week, President Trump crossed another threshold. Not only did he insult a leader in the fight for racial justice and equality for all persons; not only did he savage the nations from which immigrants to this country have come; but now he has condemned the residents of an entire American city. Where will he go from here?”

The statement made clear that Trump’s language was racist and dangerous, providing cover and comfort for white supremacists.

These words are more than a “dog-whistle.” When such violent dehumanizing words come from the President of the United States, they are a clarion call, and give cover, to white supremacists who consider people of color a sub-human “infestation” in America. They serve as a call to action from those people to keep America great by ridding it of such infestation. Violent words lead to violent actions.

The statement was issued by the Right Rev. Mariann Edgar Budde, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington; the Very Rev. Randolph Marshall Hollerith, dean of Washington National Cathedral; and the Rev. Canon Kelly Brown Douglas, canon theologian of Washington National Cathedral, and reads as a call to action. The statement questioned not just the speech of the country’s leaders, but the silence of its citizens. “When does silence become complicity? What will it take for us all to say, with one voice, that we have had enough?” the statement reads. “The question is less about the president’s sense of decency, but of ours.”

Cwjga, do posts like this mean nothing to you? What kind of a person are you? I don't understand you at all! Do you have no feelings for anybody just like Trump? No sense of decency? Good God.

Edited by Ben444 (07/31/19 03:25 PM)

#1532677 --- 07/31/19 03:19 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Teonan Offline

Loc: Malmö
Originally Posted By: Formermac
LOL, this coming from a racist who loves his racist president. Question son, do you have friends of color? Are there any people of color in your family? Do you work closely with people of color? Funny how you can submit a racist joke quite readily because you have not the propensity to understand racism. My best friend is White Cwiggy, what am I saying? He's White but understand the dynamics of diversity. Nothing worse than an uneducated, uninformed racist...yes, racist, BTW they come in all forms, some Black are racist as well but have you seen them here or on TV talking of poor trailer trash etc?

Firmly latched to the tit of institutional racism, he's gleefully hog-tied to his fellow bottom-feeding minions.

C'mon cwiggy, spill your guts...

#1532678 --- 07/31/19 03:21 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Offline

Edited by Ben444 (07/31/19 03:24 PM)

#1532685 --- 07/31/19 03:40 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Online   content
Silver Member

#1532687 --- 07/31/19 03:52 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Teonan]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Teonan

Firmly latched to the tit of institutional racism, he's gleefully hog-tied to his fellow bottom-feeding minions.

LOL, spilling his gut like a animal slaughter house.I love how he follows any given narrative. You speak of racism and he responds with a article on economics. BTW, he's bragging about a 22 Trillion dollar bloated budget but cried when Obama was in office and it edged toward 14 Trillion...my my, times bring about a
Click to reveal..
hypocrisy
change

#1532691 --- 07/31/19 04:13 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Teonan Offline

Loc: Malmö
Originally Posted By: Teonan

LOL, spilling his gut like a animal slaughter house.I love how he follows any given narrative. You speak of racism and he responds with a article on economics. BTW, he's bragging about a 22 Trillion dollar bloated budget but cried when Obama was in office and it edged toward 14 Trillion...my my, times bring about a
Click to reveal..
hypocrisy
change

Absolutely Mac. Pimping for Trump has this troll a trifle befuddled.

Edited by Teonan (07/31/19 04:14 PM)

#1532694 --- 08/01/19 04:34 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Online   content
Silver Member

Page 290 of 325 < 1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 324 325 >