FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 84 of 100 < 1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 99 100 >
Topic Options
#1551171 --- 06/27/20 11:47 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Ben444
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/joe-sca...mbshell-report/

Joe Scarborough rains hell on #MoscowMitch over silence on Trump/Russia bombshell report

Judicial Watch Just Blew The Roof Off The Benghazi Cover Up

I’ll start this article by praising Tom Fitton and the crew at Judicial Watch which has been the leader of exposing the corruption of the Obama administration as well as tons of other scandals and we are huge supporters of these great patriots.

Obama and the lamestream media claim that Obama’s presidency was scandal free..

Give me a freaking break- Obama was so corrupt it’s insane.

We have reported on hundred of scandals so we won’t go there at this point.

We will report the latest report on the Obama corruption which was just released.

We are talking about a huge bombshell here folks and if it wasn’t pursued by Judicial Watch then no one would even know about it- certainly the leftist propaganda press won’t report this so we will and encourage you to share this all over social media.

Okay, fasten your seat belts patriots because this is huge:

Emails Document Senior Obama White House-Clinton State Dept. Officials Joke About Being Called ‘Liars’ About Benghazi

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) released 80 pages of records that show top Obama White House officials scrambling to “evolve” its false claims that the September 11, 2012, terrorist attacks on U.S. Government facilities in Benghazi, Libya, began “spontaneously” in response to an anti-Muslim video on the Internet. The emails show top Obama White House official Ben Rhodes and Clinton State Department Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan joking about being called “liars” and “leakers.”

The records were produced in response to a Judicial Watch 2016 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice&#8239;(No. 1:16-cv-02046)). Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit after the Justice Department failed to comply with a July 7, 2016, FOIA request for records of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server during her tenure.

On September 16, 2012, then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on five Sunday television talk shows claiming the Benghazi attack was incited spontaneously by an anti-Muslim Internet video. The newly released records show a redacted official’s email from September 27 to then-Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes and then-NSC spokesman Tommy Vietor, copying then-Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan, saying, “What’s the plan here?” Rhodes responds:

Broader plan is IC [intelligence community] acknowledgement of an evolving assessment of what took place, which happens to be true (unlike just about everything else we’ve seen reported on Benghazi.)

Further along in the email thread, an official whose name is redacted, says, “Everyone know [sic] Susan [in her TV appearances] was using not just IC approved guidance, but IC created.”

Additionally, Rhodes says to Sullivan and other redacted officials:

At least you’re only a liar. Could be worse – we’re liars and also allegedly leakers. So you’ve got that going for you, which is something.

Sullivan replies: “We’re only lying footsoldiers [sic]. You’re lying masterminds. That’s cooler.”

A redacted official replies to Sullivan: “I prefer that we go by henchmen. Has more of a Marvel comic sinisterness to it. There should be a cable show where all the guests, and the anchor, have to wear polygraphs. Or, when there’s a dispute between source, the aggrieved parties take a poly, with some neutral third party rendering judgment. The Biggest Liar.”

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/06/27...ghazi-cover-up/

(We) Are The News •

FingerLakes1.com
#1551173 --- 06/28/20 12:15 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
Words from Steve Schmidt, John McCain’s 2008 campaign manager on Trump. Brutally frank.

"Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness.

"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.

"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale. And let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."

#1551195 --- 06/28/20 01:20 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

https://nypost.com/2020/06/27/fresh-evidence-obama-ordered-up-the-phony-russiagate-scandal/

Fresh evidence Obama ordered up the phony Russiagate scandal

#1551196 --- 06/28/20 01:23 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

About 2 Million Guns Were Sold in the U.S. as Virus Fears Spread

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/01/business/coronavirus-gun-sales.html

Gun sales rising in 2020, especially among first time buyers

https://www.wave3.com/2020/06/11/gun-sales-rising-especially-among-first-time-buyers/

Americans purchasing record-breaking numbers of guns amid coronavirus

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/01/us-gun-purchases-coronavirus-record

How the coronavirus led to the highest-ever spike in US gun sales

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52189349

#1551197 --- 06/28/20 01:26 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Four People Charged for Allegedly Trying to Topple Andrew Jackson Statue

Four individuals who allegedly attempted to topple a statue of Andrew Jackson near the White House were charged Friday with the destruction of federal property, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia announced Saturday.

The suspects — Connor Matthew Judd, 20, of Washington, D.C.; Graham Lloyd, 37, of Maine; Ryan Lane, 37, of Maryland; and 47-year-old Virginia resident Lee Michael Cantrell — are said to have tried both damaging and yanking down the Jackson statue with other unidentified people on June 22.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office for D.C. stated of the alleged incident:

The complaint further alleges that Cantrell was captured on video attempting to pry the statue off its base with a wooden board and trying to pull the statue down with the aid of a yellow strap. The complaint alleges that Judd is seen on video trying to pull down the statue, and that Lane is seen on video affixing a rope to one part of the statue and then pulling on another rope tied to the statue. The complaint also alleges that video of the incident shows Lloyd as he breaks off and destroys the wheels of cannons located at the base of the statue. Lloyd is also captured on video pulling on ropes in an effort to topple the statue, and handing a hammer to an unidentified individual involved in the incident. Judd was arrested on Friday and appeared in Superior Court of the District of Columbia today… The remaining defendants have not yet been apprehended.

“The United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia will not stand idly by and allow our national monuments to be vandalized and destroyed,” Acting U.S. Attorney Michael R. Sherwin said in a statement. “This Office remains steadfast in its commitment to protect the sacred First Amendment right of individuals to peacefully protest, but these charges should serve as a warning to those who choose to desecrate the statues and monuments that adorn our nation’s capital: your violent behavior and criminal conduct will not be tolerated.”

The arrests came as the Department of Justice announced that Attorney General William Barr was creating a task force to targeting “anti-government extremists,” which will be spearheaded by Craig Carpenito, U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey, and U.S. Attorney for the district of Northern Texas Erin Nealy Cox.

“Although these extremists profess a variety of ideologies, they are united in their opposition to the core constitutional values of a democratic society governed by law,” Barr wrote in a memo obtained by the Washington Post. “Some pretend to profess a message of freedom and progress, but they are in fact forces of anarchy, destruction, and coercion.”

Appearing Friday on Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) podcast The Verdict, Barr revealed the Joint Terrorism Task Force is undertaking 500 investigations into alleged violence in the wake of protests and violent unrest sparked by the death of George Floyd, an African-American man who died while in Minneapolis police custody.

“We’ve had scores of indictments so far for such things as arson, destruction of federal property. We have right now about 500 investigations underway, so it’s picking up pace,” the attorney general said. “We are committed to holding accountable the people who engaged in this.”

“We are seeing strong evidence of coordination in many of these violent episodes” he added.

On Friday, President Donald Trump signed an executive order aimed at protecting federal monuments across the country.

“I just had the privilege of signing a very strong Executive Order protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues – and combatting recent Criminal Violence,” the president tweeted. “Long prison terms for these lawless acts against our Great Country!”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...jackson-statue/

#1551198 --- 06/28/20 01:32 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground

When White gun totters get upset and bum rush a capitol building
because the governor is looking out for their safety and welfare, it becomes all so evident that gun totters are a bunch of illiterate small minds who use a piece of metal to compensate for a lack of intelligence.

#1551199 --- 06/28/20 01:38 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Seeing that the Constitution gives the inalienable right to own a firearm, explain the difference between common street thug and a licences gun owner? LOLOL, explain how is it responsible to bring a gun to a state capitol building to show your distress over the Corona? Were they waiting for protesters ( In this case the National Guards)to tell them to go back home?

#1551200 --- 06/28/20 01:40 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1551213 --- 06/28/20 02:35 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

You really are from the Land of Stupid!

You shoot two people for taking your empty gas can, and you want Gun Control! laugh laugh laugh laugh

#1551214 --- 06/28/20 02:46 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Now you know why I love you, anytime that I can get you to telling a lie on me exempts us from one less lie about Trump.......Love it!!!!!

#1551217 --- 06/28/20 04:09 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
Now you know why I love you, anytime that I can get you to telling a lie on me exempts us from one less lie about Trump.......Love it!!!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh You're like a Moth to a flame! laugh laugh laugh laugh

#1551220 --- 06/28/20 04:37 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

If that's the case, why do you speak my name even when I'm not present????

I'm so in your head that we made require a contractor to come in and add several more rooms...Could I possibly get a 6 burner stove to rep[lace the old one and new kitchen cabinets in cherry with a turntable on the end? While at it, a huge entertainment system complete with a 400 watt sound bar and 70 inch OLED in the family room..please, pretty please?

#1551221 --- 06/28/20 04:43 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING!

ROTFLMAO

You are your own worse enemy son, create an agenda with a thought in mind only to become discombobulated thereafter and go off into the high weed to rant and rave about a person's annoyance thus derailing the very point you were attempting to make.......guess what son? you've once again failed due to your attention span deficit. whistle

#1551229 --- 06/28/20 06:25 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Originally Posted By: Formermac

laugh laugh laugh laugh You're like a Moth to a flame! laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh You're just like a MOTH to a Flame! laugh laugh laugh laugh Keep talking Dummy..:D laugh laugh laugh

#1551230 --- 06/28/20 06:34 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

That's my intentions son ,to keep talking..well unless you're the forum Moderator. For the time being tell us what privileges you have over me in regard to the First Amendment?

#1551231 --- 06/28/20 06:39 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Watch this folk. The First Amendment gives us the right to speak freely but please elaborate on the one giving the right lie and conduct one's self in unethical ways...Hint hint, the Constitution has been amended several times so maybe laws to steal , kill, lie, act unethical may be added to benefit Trump and future corrupt figures who worry about arrests & law suits after leaving office.

#1551235 --- 06/28/20 07:50 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh You're just like a MOTH to a Flame! laugh laugh laugh laugh Keep talking Dummy... someone will find you! laugh laugh laugh laugh

#1551236 --- 06/28/20 08:48 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/the-us-...rican-soldiers/

The US intelligence community knew in January about Russian bounty on American soldiers

#1551259 --- 06/29/20 02:41 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Ben444
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/the-us-...rican-soldiers/

The US intelligence community knew in January about Russian bounty on American soldiers

More Propaganda...kyle!

How about rooting for America for a change?

#1551261 --- 06/29/20 03:05 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh You're just like a MOTH to a Flame! laugh laugh laugh laugh Keep talking Dummy... someone will find you! laugh laugh laugh laugh

Yes she did, 30 plus years ago. Had a wonderful day enjoying out of town friends.

Page 84 of 100 < 1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 99 100 >