FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1522476 --- 01/16/19 11:55 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Online   happy

Loc: WWG1WGA
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Once again son, you've outsmarted your self, I have the 401K and pension coming in on a regular basis, a degree in engineering and great family dynamics. Why and how does low IQ accomplish such intricate things? I love the fact that a silly and racist white man seek to utilize pettiness but once again, you've shown your weakness from day one, uneducated, old, stuck in your ways and petty.

Quote:
I have the 401K and pension coming in on a regular basis, a degree in engineering and great family dynamics

“Who knows himself a braggart, let him fear this, for it will come to pass that every braggart shall be found an a**.”
William Shakespeare,

Edited by ThomasDecker (01/16/19 11:55 AM)

FingerLakes1.com
#1522480 --- 01/16/19 12:08 PM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
No bragging son, it's a known experienced person, stating his accomplishments. After 35 years of it, I can write a book, in the educational realm, they call it a thesis or PHD in my field. Bottom line, a thesis is actually telling a professor what you know. laugh

#1522481 --- 01/16/19 12:11 PM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Have you noticed in your endeavor to criticize, you've went off into the vast realm of nothingness, please tell us that you can do so much better?

#1522485 --- 01/16/19 12:41 PM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Online   happy

Loc: WWG1WGA
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Have you noticed in your endeavor to criticize, you've went off into the vast realm of nothingness, please tell us that you can do so much better?

Quote:
Have you noticed

To be honest, I notice a lot of things.

Quote:
your endeavor to criticize,

Mr. Low IQ with a PHD, you are projecting again.

Quote:
the vast realm of nothingness

Generally, that's what everyone takes away from your posts.

Quote:
please tell us that you can do so much better

The answer to the question.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Edited by ThomasDecker (01/16/19 12:44 PM)

#1522486 --- 01/16/19 12:44 PM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I win by virtue of not returning your word with similar sentiments.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2