FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1522239 --- 01/14/19 03:46 PM John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: WWG1WGA
John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe

FILE - In this July 13, 2018 file photo, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein speaks during a news conference at the Department of Justice in Washington. Rosenstein is expected to leave his position soon after William Barr is confirmed as attorney general. That’s according to a person familiar with the plans who was not authorized to discuss them on the record and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

John Dowd tells Brian Kilmeade there is a coup against President Trump by Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe

(John Dowd) Little did I know that it appears that they were all in it together. I mean Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller,McCabe, the whole crowd and and they were out to get this president no matter what. I don't think they sincerely believed anything about Russia.

(Brian Kilmeade) Well he flat out lie to you. John Dowd he flat out lie to you when you or not to you but the President said am I a target of this investigation. Reince Priebus was told no and the President was told no. That's a lie

(Dowd) That's right.

(Kilmeade) It's unbelievable.

(Dowd) Then they play games with his counterintelligence business.I take what was driving me crazy Brian as you know I served as a department just as I did an internal investigation of the FBI back when Director Kelly was there and working with two attorneys general. Let me tell you I've never I mean this is our worst nightmare that someone with that kind of power would then decide to go after the President. I mean it's a coup. That's what it is an attempted coup by Comey and his crowd. And the evidence is all over there. I take the New York Times article as an admission of their bad behavior.

Watch here:https://radio.foxnews.com/2019/01/14/john-dowd-there-is-a-coup-against-president-trump-by-rod-rosenstein-james-comey-robert-mueller-andrew-mccabe/

FingerLakes1.com
#1522242 --- 01/14/19 04:35 PM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content

Loc: Seneca County
there is a coup against President Trump by Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe

And this coup is supported by 60% of all Americans and that number is going to keep going up until Trump is gone!

#1522433 --- 01/16/19 08:23 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Ben444
there is a coup against President Trump by Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe

And this coup is supported by 60% of all Americans and that number is going to keep going up until Trump is gone!

Quote:
And this coup is supported by 60% of all Americans

Please post your source Mr. 444.

#1522437 --- 01/16/19 08:40 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/01...tdown/23642935/

Trump's favorite poll shows his approval rating has plummeted amid shutdown
Geobeats
GEOBEATS
Jan 15th 2019 8:18AM
For comparison, around that time, a poll from NBC and The Wall Street Journal reported Trump’s approval rating at 39%.

#1522438 --- 01/16/19 08:42 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
You said you never click on my clicks so obviously you know nothing.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/politics/white-noncollege-shutdown-polling/index.html

#1522439 --- 01/16/19 08:46 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content

They just said on TV that the economy is Trumps strongest approval area but that is now below 50%.

#1522440 --- 01/16/19 08:48 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/politics/white-noncollege-shutdown-polling/index.html

Oh it's garbage news from CNN...I thought it was a reliable source.

#1522441 --- 01/16/19 08:56 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content

NO. The garbage station is Fox. If we can't agree on that then you will support Trump until someday later this year when he leaves the White House one way or the other. He will leave in 2019 or the 240 year American experiment in democracy is sadly over.

#1522442 --- 01/16/19 09:00 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content

From Newsweek.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-fox-news-emmys-obama-1149922

DONALD TRUMP’S FAVORITE FOX NEWS GETS 0 EMMYS WHILE CNN, MSNBC, OBAMA NBC EPISODE WIN AWARDS
BY JESSICA KWONG ON 10/3/18 AT 8:39 AM

President Donald Trump’s favorite media outlet, Fox News, went home empty-handed at the 39th Annual News and Documentary Emmys on Monday, whereas his least favorites—CNN, MSNBC and NBC, with an episode on ex-President Barack Obama no less—all took home awards.

While Fox News won no awards for 2018, CNN, which Trump regularly calls “fake news,” nabbed three Emmys, CNN International got three, NBC got two, The New York Times got two, MSNBC got one and ABC got one, among other recipients

Edited by Ben444 (01/16/19 09:01 AM)

#1522443 --- 01/16/19 09:49 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

NO. The garbage station is Fox. If we can't agree on that then you will support Trump until someday later this year when he leaves the White House one way or the other. He will leave in 2019 or the 240 year American experiment in democracy is sadly over.

Quote:
The garbage station is Fox.

I agree with you that Fox's is garbage, but CNN is for LOW IQ people.

Quote:
If we can't agree on that then you will support Trump until someday later this year when he leaves the White House one way or the other

Now that is a LOW IQ response! What are you planning? Should I let the Secret Service of your LOW IQ Plan?

Quote:
He will leave in 2019 or the 240 year American experiment in democracy is sadly over

Happily we never lived in a democracy, but you Low IQ's don't know that!

#1522446 --- 01/16/19 09:57 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
I'm laughing due to the fact that most CNN corespondents are attorneys and former persecutors, adversely FOX hires known racists with little to no college education, the only prerequisite, being racist. Care to challenge my assertion by researching the backgrounds, I've already did my homework in making the decision to listen to well informed news versus one side propaganda.

#1522448 --- 01/16/19 09:59 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content

You worry about minor things and not about the fact that Trump is trying to be a dictator.

is US a democracy or a republic?

And the United States is therefore also a constitutional republic. Indeed, the United States might be labeled a constitutional federal representative democracy. But where one word is used, with all the oversimplification that this necessary entails, “democracy” and “republic” both work.May 13, 2015

#1522450 --- 01/16/19 10:03 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content

Now that is a LOW IQ response! What are you planning? Should I let the Secret Service of your LOW IQ Plan?
They will laugh you right out of the place.

#1522455 --- 01/16/19 10:26 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: Ben444]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
You worry about minor things and not about the fact that Trump is trying to be a dictator.

And yet it is Trump that is leaving everything to Congress. Strange way to be a dictator. Of course when Congress has a side that is locked into politics rather than getting work done, who could blame him if he actually tried to do something.

#1522456 --- 01/16/19 10:28 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Online   content

Rob Reiner
Verified account
@robreiner
51m51 minutes ago
More
Trump is the target of a counter intelligence investigation. Let that sink in. The President of the United States may be conspiring with an enemy of America. When you add he’s a racist,a misogynist,a pathological liar & a fucking moron, GOP might want to rethink their allegiance.

402 replies 1,955 retweets 7,880 likes
Reply 402 Retweet 2.0K Liked 7.9K Direct message

#1522458 --- 01/16/19 10:29 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Online   content

Originally Posted By: cwjga

And yet it is Trump that is leaving everything to Congress. Strange way to be a dictator. Of course when Congress has a side that is locked into politics rather than getting work done, who could blame him if he actually tried to do something.
McConnell says no bill unless Trump approves. Thus Trump is a dictator to McConnel that is holding up congress entirely. If dictator Trump told McConnell go ahead and vote this shutdown would be over.

#1522467 --- 01/16/19 11:02 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content

I am sure no president has ever made such a foolish statement before.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/trump-border-wall-congress-budget-1055433

Trump says he’s ‘proud’ to shut down government during fight with Pelosi and Schumer

The president battled with the Democratic leaders over his border wall in an extraordinary Oval Office meeting televised for the public.

By BURGESS EVERETT, SARAH FERRIS and CAITLIN OPRYSKO 12/11/2018 08:54 AM EST Updated 12/11/2018 03:26 PM EST

#1522468 --- 01/16/19 11:10 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Hello sir, need I remind you that you only recently came back from a ban, remember the old saying, never debate feverishly with fools because they can bring you down to their level and beat you with their proficiency. Well a few past PMs suggest that you were outsmarted by Cwjga and Tommy that come here for adolescent contentment, while you are so much more educated and informed. Remember your opponents sir and never let them suck you down to their level, the unwillingness to learn but more so to infect and poison.

#1522472 --- 01/16/19 11:23 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
Hello sir, need I remind you that you only recently came back from a ban, remember the old saying, never debate feverishly with fools because they can bring you down to their level and beat you with their proficiency. Well a few past PMs suggest that you were outsmarted by Cwjga and Tommy that come here for adolescent contentment, while you are so much more educated and informed. Remember your opponents sir and never let them suck you down to their level, the unwillingness to learn but more so to infect and poison.

Hey Low IQ, you are out smarted daily!

Sorry Mr. Low IQ, but the quote goes like this!

Quote:
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

You should try this site for brainy quotes Mr. Low IQ's Brainy Quotes

#1522474 --- 01/16/19 11:38 AM Re: John Dowd: There Is A Coup Against President Trump By Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Once again son, you've outsmarted your self, I have the 401K and pension coming in on a regular basis, a degree in engineering and great family dynamics. Why and how does low IQ accomplish such intricate things? I love the fact that a silly and racist white man seek to utilize pettiness but once again, you've shown your weakness from day one, uneducated, old, stuck in your ways and petty.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >