FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#1521554 --- 01/07/19 08:52 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: scwoodchuck]
Gdog Offline

But it continued under his management. I guess he didn't have the right competent people in place.

FingerLakes1.com
#1521555 --- 01/07/19 09:17 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: scwoodchuck]
all seeing eye Online   content

Loc: Seneca Lake
We CAN blame John Sheppard for doing nothing during his three year reign, with absolute blind support from a majority of the BOS, to correct the unfair and inequitable water and sewer fee schedules.

We can also blame him for making the problem worse by his goofy idea to consolidate the sewer districts, tripling the costs of services at Spring Meadows, Village of Ovid and Village of Lodi and doubling it elsewhere.

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
WOW, but can't you figure out a way to blame John Shepard for that like you do everything else ? Oh, I forgot, he wasn't around back then. grin

Edited by all seeing eye (01/07/19 09:24 PM)

Harry S. Truman

#1521556 --- 01/07/19 10:01 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: John Q Public]
Gdog Offline

So, who is fixing it now? This is a moot point if nothing is/ or no one is gonna fix it.

#1521560 --- 01/08/19 06:51 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: all seeing eye]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Originally Posted By: all seeing eye
We CAN blame John Sheppard for doing nothing during his three year reign, with absolute blind support from a majority of the BOS, to correct the unfair and inequitable water and sewer fee schedules.

We can also blame him for making the problem worse by his goofy idea to consolidate the sewer districts, tripling the costs of services at Spring Meadows, Village of Ovid and Village of Lodi and doubling it elsewhere.

WOW, but can't you figure out a way to blame John Shepard for that like you do everything else ? Oh, I forgot, he wasn't around back then. grin
You have got to be kidding. The BOS fought amongst themselves and John every step of the way in everything he tried to do. Remember it is the BOS that runs the county NOT the county manager. You are just trying to cover up for your Democratic Lake lady on the board.

#1521561 --- 01/08/19 06:54 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: Gdog]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Gdog
So, who is fixing it now? This is a moot point if nothing is/ or no one is gonna fix it.
Looks like she doesn't like paying the going rate like everybody else after years of having a FREE RIDE

Edited by scwoodchuck (01/08/19 06:55 AM)

#1521562 --- 01/08/19 07:32 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: Gdog]

Sam Priem, Commissioner of Public Works is responsible. He should be working on it.

Harry S. Truman

#1521563 --- 01/08/19 07:34 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: scwoodchuck]

I can afford the ridiculous and unfair bills. The people on the Villages and Hamlets cannot.

Looks like she doesn't like paying the going rate like everybody else after years of having a FREE RIDE

Harry S. Truman

#1521586 --- 01/08/19 09:32 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: John Q Public]
Gdog Offline

If its being fixed, then tell me there is a new 2019 census in place. That the unit count is correct. If Priem has been heading the water/sewer for over a year, Why are there still so many errors. Over a year and there is not even an accurate count of users. WHY?

#1521603 --- 01/08/19 10:14 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: all seeing eye]
scwoodchuck Offline

I can afford the ridiculous and unfair bills. The people on the Villages and Hamlets cannot.

I suppose the other people can't speak for themselves can they. Personally I think you are just trying to cause trouble and should mind your own business. For what you are getting and what you are paying, water and sewer is dirt cheap.

#1521606 --- 01/08/19 10:16 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: Gdog]
scwoodchuck Offline

If its being fixed, then tell me there is a new 2019 census in place. That the unit count is correct. If Priem has been heading the water/sewer for over a year, Why are there still so many errors. Over a year and there is not even an accurate count of users. WHY?
all seeing eye couldn't fix it either after a year she accomplished nothing.

#1521608 --- 01/08/19 10:19 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: scwoodchuck]

Proverbs 31:8-9
"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."

[/quote] I suppose the other people can't speak for themselves can they. Personally I think you are just trying to cause trouble and should mind your own business. For what you are getting and what you are paying, water and sewer is dirt cheap. [/quote]

Harry S. Truman

#1521616 --- 01/08/19 10:52 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: John Q Public]
Gdog Offline

Water/Sewer has the highest payroll to date, and do the least amount of work. This is why it can't get out of the red.

#1521638 --- 01/08/19 12:40 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: all seeing eye]
scwoodchuck Offline

Proverbs 31:8-9
"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."

I suppose the other people can't speak for themselves can they. Personally I think you are just trying to cause trouble and should mind your own business. For what you are getting and what you are paying, water and sewer is dirt cheap. [/quote] [/quote]

show me one person who is destitute and I'll show someone on welfare who lives better than I do. Besides the bible was written before man created entitlements.

Edited by scwoodchuck (01/08/19 12:47 PM)

#1521639 --- 01/08/19 12:45 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: Gdog]
scwoodchuck Offline

Water/Sewer has the highest payroll to date, and do the least amount of work. This is why it can't get out of the red.
You must be a college educated pensile pusher. Do you need a state license to do your job ? Crybaby who doesn't like the fact that a blue collar worker gets paid more than you do, wa,wa,wa !

#1521640 --- 01/08/19 12:49 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: John Q Public]
Gdog Offline

Nah, I'm retired. But there are to many hands in the cookie jar. It's
a fact. Did I hit a nerve? did it hit to close to home? Apparently!!

Edited by Gdog (01/08/19 12:49 PM)

#1521641 --- 01/08/19 01:16 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: Gdog]
scwoodchuck Offline

Nah, I'm retired. But there are to many hands in the cookie jar. It's
a fact. Did I hit a nerve? did it hit to close to home? Apparently!!
Not with me but the Supervisors of Romulus, Fayette, and Varick might be feeling a little pain right now. Oh and ah, lets not forget their mouth piece all seeing eye.

Edited by scwoodchuck (01/08/19 01:20 PM)

#1521642 --- 01/08/19 01:20 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: John Q Public]
Gdog Offline

Well Varick and Fayette are fine, Romulus, Ovid and Lodi will be hurt the most.

#1521643 --- 01/08/19 01:21 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: Gdog]
scwoodchuck Offline

Well Varick and Fayette are fine, Romulus, Ovid and Lodi will be hurt the most.
I mean the fingers in the cookie jar

#1521644 --- 01/08/19 01:22 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: John Q Public]
Gdog Offline

That might be, I'm not aware of the supervisors skeletons.

#1521645 --- 01/08/19 01:26 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: Gdog]
scwoodchuck Offline

That might be, I'm not aware of the supervisors skeletons.
Why do you think the former county manager couldn't get anything accomplished and who was opposed the most to the things he was trying to do.

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >