FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 73 of 83 < 1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 >
Topic Options
#1521319 --- 01/03/19 06:46 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
LOL, If I couldn't take it son, I would have disappeared ages ago like yourself. grin

FingerLakes1.com
#1521320 --- 01/03/19 06:47 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Formermac

Trump has the propensity to cut himself but turn around and blame the knife manufacture for making it available.

Yeah kind of like dumbocrats with guns. Blame the guns and make the criminal out to be the victim.

#1521321 --- 01/03/19 06:48 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

Loc: NY
<!-- -->
LOL, If I couldn't take it son, I would have disappeared ages ago like yourself. grin

I didn't disappear. I think it was either you or timbo who told me to get a hobby so I have started reloading my own ammo as a hobby. And I do this hobby in my recently completed gun room. Go Trump!

Edited by The Mechanic (01/03/19 06:49 PM)

#1521322 --- 01/03/19 06:50 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOL, once again son, if you hate yourself, blame that on God or your parents, You're sadly mistaken if you think that I would engage myself with an aging old uneducated misfit who's in need of some love.

#1521324 --- 01/03/19 07:03 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Nancy Pelosi elected House speaker

Man look at the diversity in that chamber, enough to make misogynists & racists angry and contentious. whistle

#1521333 --- 01/04/19 12:19 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Betty. Offline

Loc: LA
Insanely Racist Trump Supporters Are Going Crazy On Twitter Over Tlaib Being Sworn In With Koran

Click on pic to read story

#1521338 --- 01/04/19 09:47 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Betty.]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
On Twitter someone suggested that instead of a congressperson being sworn in on a bible or other "good book" that they be sworn in a copy of the constitution. I think that is a great idea. The constitution is what they are swearing to uphold and also is more separation of church and state.

#1521375 --- 01/04/19 06:37 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: The Mechanic]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: The Mechanic
<!-- -->

I didn't disappear. I think it was either you or timbo who told me to get a hobby so I have started reloading my own ammo as a hobby. And I do this hobby in my recently completed gun room. Go Trump!
Reloading Ammo is a good hobby, it takes one's mind off of the last four crappy Presidents...Go Trump!

#1521379 --- 01/04/19 09:25 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
<!-- -->
Reloading Ammo is a good hobby, it takes one's mind off of the last four crappy Presidents...Go Trump!
last four crappy presidents? You don't like anyone huh? I guess you would do better? Knowing nothing about you I would take a chance on you over Trump.

#1521384 --- 01/05/19 12:44 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Ben444
<!-- -->
last four crappy presidents? You don't like anyone huh? I guess you would do better? Knowing nothing about you I would take a chance on you over Trump.

I can't wait until the Fed crashes!

#1521387 --- 01/05/19 06:53 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

You want the Fed to crash and cause a depression? I changed my mind. You are the only guy who would make a worse president than Trump.

#1521389 --- 01/05/19 11:52 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

<!-- -->

LOL, we will see who's laughing once you guys on disability pay fail to receive your check which in essence whistle is living off the dole of the government.

#1521392 --- 01/05/19 05:41 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

A very smart journalist ask Trump a simple question which stunned him momentarily "Will the $10,000 raise for cabinet members effective at midnight go into effect or will you freeze the action immediately? After regathering his thoughts, he replied WE'LL SEE

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/05/politics/opm-freezes-mike-pence-pay-raise/index.html

#1521396 --- 01/06/19 12:39 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

You want the Fed to crash and cause a depression? I changed my mind. You are the only guy who would make a worse president than Trump.

Quote:
You want the Fed to crash and cause a depression

It's our only recourse if you want to save the nation!

#1521397 --- 01/06/19 12:47 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

please explain how that works son. Since elected, Trump has bloated our deficit to 21 Trillion dollars, a number that the GOP said was unacceptable during Obama's tenure. Bottom line you racist trumpster can care more or less about fiscal responsibility, what ever it takes to destroy immigration or helping nations of color, you're more than ready to lend a wrench to the gears.

#1521429 --- 01/06/19 09:17 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Quote:
You want the Fed to crash and cause a depression
It's our only recourse if you want to save the nation!
That sounds like Steve Bannon's philosophy: We have to destroy America to save it. That is outrageous ignorance.

#1521435 --- 01/06/19 02:52 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

please explain how that works son. Since elected, Trump has bloated our deficit to 21 Trillion dollars, a number that the GOP said was unacceptable during Obama's tenure. Bottom line you racist trumpster can care more or less about fiscal responsibility, what ever it takes to destroy immigration or helping nations of color, you're more than ready to lend a wrench to the gears.

You'll have to sell more BBQ grills at the Mall to stay in your apartment.

#1521442 --- 01/06/19 06:35 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Betty. Offline

Loc: LA

#1521448 --- 01/06/19 11:43 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1521452 --- 01/07/19 12:23 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/americans-want-to-leave_us_5c302e4fe4b0d75a9830d1cc

U.S. NEWS 01/05/2019 02:40 am ET

Record-Breaking Number Of Americans Want To Get Out Of U.S. Forever

The percentage of Americans wanting to jump ship is markedly higher under the Trump administration than it was under his predecessors.

Page 73 of 83 < 1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 >