FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1518193 --- 07/31/18 10:54 AM Breeder
gtosherry Offline

This is regarding "Bad Breeder" Forum published here in 2010. Sad story...Our beloved German Shepherd was purchased in 2009. Upon bringing him home at 8 weeks, we found out He had Megaesophagus! We learned all about it. And learned to deal with it. Then, as Our Beloved Boy was approaching 7 years old he was diagnosed with Laryngeal Paralysis! Shortly after that, diagnosed with CRUEL Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) followed BY perianal Fistula!! This Breeder of our Beloved German Shepherd in Seneca Falls is now 84 years old, and has a brand new litter on the ground! So, ask yourself...Is she Breeding for the Love of the Breed? Or Breeding for money? Just sad...

FingerLakes1.com
#1519053 --- 08/16/18 09:31 PM Re: Breeder [Re: gtosherry]
all seeing eye Offline

Loc: Seneca Lake
I am so sorry.

Did you file a puppy lemon law complaint? It is probably too late now, but for other people who are victimized (and their beloved pets harmed) it is important to do. The Attorney General's office is very effective in getting recovery.

Puppy Lemon Law Complaint

The other thing I will say, is that you really need to name the breeder:

Irene's Willow Creek Kennel

WOW! JUST BORN AKC REGISTERED GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES, MALES & FEMALES. THESE ARE PRISCILLA'S BABIES, AND I KEPT ONE OF HER PUPPIES LAST YEAR FOR YOU TO SEE. THE ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL. PLEASE WATCH FOR UPDATES FOR WHEN THEY WILL BE READY TO GO, SOMETIMES IN SEPTEMBER.

I HAVE BEEN RAISING QUALITY PUPPIES AND DOGS, FOR OVER 65 YEARS. THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Updated: 7 - 19 - 2018

Edited by all seeing eye (08/16/18 09:42 PM)