FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1517653 --- 07/24/18 01:22 PM Re: A rapist out on bail, kills two [Re: David_Ettman]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: David_Ettman
This is the real DAVID ETTMAN, Candidate for Seneca County Judge. It is not my intention to take the campaign to the Seneca County Forums. However, when something is posted directly about me, and it contains false or misleading information, I will provide the correct information.

Festus's post on July 22 mentions my name in conjunction with the recent bench warrant issue.

I have not been the Varick town judge since the end of my term in December 2017. I have had nothing to do with the Varick Court or any criminal justice matter since that time.

Thank you

DAVID ETTMAN
Now that you have explained that, you probably have my vote.

FingerLakes1.com
#1517693 --- 07/24/18 07:31 PM Re: A rapist out on bail, kills two [Re: David_Ettman]
Here's Johnny Offline

Loc: New York
Originally Posted By: David_Ettman
This is the real DAVID ETTMAN, Candidate for Seneca County Judge. It is not my intention to take the campaign to the Seneca County Forums. However, when something is posted directly about me, and it contains false or misleading information, I will provide the correct information.

Festus's post on July 22 mentions my name in conjunction with the recent bench warrant issue.

I have not been the Varick town judge since the end of my term in December 2017. I have had nothing to do with the Varick Court or any criminal justice matter since that time.

Thank you

DAVID ETTMAN

Kudos to you.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2