FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 40 of 58 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 >
Topic Options
#1514824 --- 05/17/18 12:12 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: luckyduck
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Remember son, the burden of proof lies on you

Good thing you are not a lawyer because that's really not how it works.

Nope, I'm a retired electrician with morals, ethics and having the passion to ask for a president with the same attributes. Pick you poison in defining Trump's upstanding example of a citizen that can hold his words as being something we can take as truth.

FingerLakes1.com
#1514825 --- 05/17/18 12:13 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
luckyduck Offline

Loc: NY
The clock is ticking, I love when I have ethics on my side while you overlook that of what use to be deemed despicable attributes. Odds are your hypocrisy would allow those qualities in your school district as superintendents, teachers and even bus drivers that take your children back and forth to school and home.

Ethics/morals are subjective. For instance:

In my world it's not right to throw homosexuals off of roof tops, but in others it is.
In my world it's not right to kill unborn babies, but in others it is.
In my world it's not right to have more than one wife, but in others it is.
In my world women are permitted to get an education and vote, in others they are not.
In my world rape is not right and girls should be of a proper age in order to marry, in others rape is acceptable as is marriage to girls of 9, 10, 11, etc...

That's why I believe in the rule of law.

#1514826 --- 05/17/18 12:16 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
luckyduck Offline

he call people names and act adolescent

So have you but we still let you spout off.

[/quote]

#1514827 --- 05/17/18 12:17 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
luckyduck Offline

having the passion to ask for a president

How did that work out for you??

#1514828 --- 05/17/18 12:20 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Yes I'm still laughing son. The law states that in many states, you can smoke marijuana, in most states,have a wife one after other, allow a unethical man to run for president and he doesn't have to comply to rules or regulations, they call they making up the rules as they challenge you but for other, rules are to be conformed it. Nice try!!!

#1514829 --- 05/17/18 12:25 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

having the passion to ask for a president

How did that work out for you??

Working out well son, in my world, they call it planning, finding the most sensible tactics for retirement, vacation, relaxation and most of all HAPPINESS, how about yourself? Of course you'll say the same but one inescapable trait you show, why are you here? I'm on my 4th leg operation in attempts to salvage it.....otherwise I cruise, vacation, visit my family, entertain etc. YOU?

#1514830 --- 05/17/18 12:36 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

You're so happy and contented, you find it your quest to spread it all around by defending a man that is UNHAPPY, VILE,MEAN SPIRITED and RICH...see why I would rather choose a comfortable lifestyle, pay my bills and make the best of it, verses cheating, lying and looking to women for sexual gratification?

#1514831 --- 05/17/18 12:42 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/17/news/economy/us-middle-class-basics-study/index.html

BUT BUT BUT, Trump states otherwise that the economy is flourishing and all we need to do is enjoy that tax cut he gave us. OH! I forgot, the last fill-up on my truck, eradicated any extra monies Trump promised.

#1514832 --- 05/17/18 12:48 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I'm well tuned up for you son, any personal opinions you have to offer, these nagging facts seems to invade our debate and I have citations to back them up as well.....you?????

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

#1514833 --- 05/17/18 01:33 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
luckyduck Offline

they call they making up the rules as they challenge you but for other, rules are to be conformed it. Nice try!!!

I find it interesting that the morals to which you so freely express your adherence, are morals and values that appear to closely matching those of Western Culture. Those morals are derived from the biblical teachings, with commonality in values of both Judaism and Christianity. Most Americans are taught these morals through the Bible, and hopefully their parents.

Should it be found the Trump has violated the rule of law, he will be indicted, tried, and if found guilty he will receive the penalty(ies) prescribed by our legal system.

As for his perceived lack of morals or values the bible also teaches us that "judgement is mine sayeth the Lord" and "forgiveness is divine". If you are such a morally superior human, I would expect that you would follow all biblical teachings, not pick and choose what you like.

Unless of course you believe otherwise, that ultimately man should be judged and punished by his enemies?

#1514834 --- 05/17/18 01:42 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Still laughing and more so that you went away for a spell, maybe thinking that you can regroup, in reality, your consistent and repeated 'whining" is sufficient evident that you were already defeated in regard to ethics. One must first of understand the premise of the lesson taught us as children. It's quite evident that our morals and ethics are compromised due to one basic fact, the one touting it's requirement are the very one doing what you're attempting to consistently make, fruitless attempt to turn immoral traits into the new system of fairness, justice, morality and last of all, I am GOD fearing citizen.

#1514835 --- 05/17/18 01:48 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Remember son, the burden of proof lies on you

Good thing you are not a lawyer because that's really not how it works.

grin

#1514836 --- 05/17/18 01:51 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I admonish you to understand the premise of actions and repercussions, let me know how things work out when one can not honor one's marriage, steal money by unethical means, lie 3000 time a year, encourage your sons and daughter to lie. YESSIREEBOB, I was instilled with morals that don't judge but more so states emphatically that I have a standard to up hold not just for myself but my marriage, my offspring, my grandchildren and yes, my fellow friends and neighbors that look to me for proper guidance in the terms of having someone they can depend on when humanity has lost it's moral compass. whistle

#1514838 --- 05/17/18 01:54 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
luckyduck Offline

you went away for a spell

1. I don't have a broken leg
2. I have a life

I am GOD fearing citizen.

I can tell.

#1514839 --- 05/17/18 01:55 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I note a lurker, now son, why do you embarrass yourself by defying a lesson on morality? Did you teach your offspring the very suggestions you're offering here? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you didn't but I can now say by virtue of your "forked" tongue, you're construed as a hypocrite. wink

#1514840 --- 05/17/18 01:59 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

you went away for a spell

1. I don't have a broken leg
2. I have a life

I am GOD fearing citizen.

I can tell.

Guess you told me didn't you? Finally, in your endeavor to get the "upper hand" you've lost sight of the thread topic didn't you? Political Cartoon. I just wanted to see how far a dullard can self absorb themselves while fighting in the middle of the road while ignoring the traffic. A dullard...yes you are "I can tell"

#1514841 --- 05/17/18 02:03 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

A lesson learned son, having a sound body is great but having a broken mind somehow seems unacceptable in terms of happiness. laugh

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/14/health/stephen-hawking-dead/index.html

#1514842 --- 05/17/18 02:17 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Let's get back to the aspect of cartoons and jokes. I am in no way a scholar but in the field of electronics, I'm an expert and have the lifestyle to commensurate with it, you? MY POINT, I was very lucky, blessed or whatever name you chose to call it but why are you living a life that requires one to do their posting before and after work? Seeing that we're all relatively the same age, what did you do wrong to place you in a position of labor for money adverse to staying busy with no monetary requirement? Just an observation son as to why your rebuttals defies your actual state of affair, a trump supporter that failed to receive his/her fair share of what the liar in chief promised. Just think, I didn't vote Trump nor Hillary and I'm in no way worse off than yourself in regard to a comfortable life. Now that's a joke reflecting negatively toward you.

#1514854 --- 05/18/18 07:23 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I note a lurker, now son, why do you embarrass yourself by defying a lesson on morality? Did you teach your offspring the very suggestions you're offering here? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you didn't but I can now say by virtue of your "forked" tongue, you're construed as a hypocrite. wink

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/18/politics/trump-golf-course-shots-fired/index.html

I see that a mentally deranged man is protesting a mentally deranged man. The legal process is still in place by the authorities containing and arresting him, in regard to the other mental case in the WH, they are closing in on him as well. whistle

#1514855 --- 05/18/18 07:28 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

What he was "trying" to say but stated it incorrectly. Between Trump himself and his surrogates, somehow they all seem to contradict one another. A fine tune machine as Trump states. crazy

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/t...list=associated

Page 40 of 58 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 >