FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1514396 --- 04/28/18 04:55 PM Kristin O'Connell
all seeing eye Offline

Loc: Seneca Lake
I wonder if this can be done on the Kristin O'Connell evidence?

Police Used Genealogy Sites to Match DNA of Golden State Killer

FingerLakes1.com
#1514449 --- 05/02/18 12:11 PM Re: Kristin O'Connell [Re: all seeing eye]
IrieInFLX Offline

Loc: FLX
Have been doing a lot of research as of late on Kristin's murder with the possibility of producing a documentary and/or podcast. Does anyone know of any local resident experts?

#1515007 --- 05/25/18 11:57 PM Re: Kristin O'Connell [Re: all seeing eye]
all seeing eye Offline

Loc: Seneca Lake
Here's another case solved:

DNA solves another case

#1515274 --- 06/05/18 09:42 AM Re: Kristin O'Connell [Re: all seeing eye]
IrieInFLX Offline

Loc: FLX
With new forensic procedures being developed so frequently, specifically DNA forensics, it's only a matter of time before justice is finally handed down for Kristin and her family. Hopefully before any parties involved have passed, if they haven't already.

I do find it disappointing nothing ever came of the touch DNA stories that came out a few years ago. Never could find anything concrete as to what the conclusion was. I don't believe it was ever tested. As far as I can tell from my research it was some red tape that held up applying that technology to this case. Again, couldn't ever find anything solid.

Even so, I find it fascinating and disturbing that after all these years a little village such as Ovid can hold onto such a secret. Somebody knows something. I think a lot of somebodies know something.

#1515275 --- 06/05/18 11:29 AM Re: Kristin O'Connell [Re: all seeing eye]
FLHTCUI-XL1200R Offline

Loc: Fingha Lakes
Interesting, many dont know that when you send your DNA in to find out where you might possibly be from, you open yourself up to LE getting your DNA without a warrant.