FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1513849 --- 03/27/18 09:31 AM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: Timbo]
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
Originally Posted By: Timbo

One in 4 could be the next shooter, scary thought !

Edited by Hello_Governer (03/27/18 09:32 AM)

FingerLakes1.com
#1513861 --- 03/28/18 11:24 AM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2...lumn/343100002/

Feb 15, 2018 · No, there haven't been 18 school shootings in 2018. ....
Do you admit you were wrong here? Or were you just hoping I would forget about it?
Ah. Your silence is an admission you were wrong.
Why are you ignoring this? I have posted several times over several days now starting five days ago.
Just admit you were wrong and I will never bring it up again.

#1513871 --- 03/28/18 07:34 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: kyle585]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE

Do you admit you were wrong here? Or were you just hoping I would forget about it?
Why are you ignoring this? I have posted several times over several days now starting five days ago.

NOPE

#1513872 --- 03/28/18 08:05 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

NOPE
Just like Trump. never wrong.

#1513873 --- 03/28/18 08:06 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/02/us/school-shootings-2018-list-trnd/index.html

March 20: Lexington Park, Maryland
An armed student shot two others at Great Mills High School before a school resource officer fired a round at the shooter. The shooter was killed.

March 13: Seaside, California
A teacher accidentally discharged a gun during a public safety class at Seaside High School, injuring a student.

March 8: Mobile, Alabama
One person was hospitalized after a shooting at an apartment building on the campus of the University of South Alabama.

March 7: Birmingham, Alabama
One student was killed and another critically wounded after an accidental shooting during dismissal time at Huffman High School. Police wouldn't elaborate further.

March 7: Jackson, Mississippi
A student was shot inside a dormitory at Jackson State University. His injuries were not life-threatening.

March 2: Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Two people were shot to death at a dormitory on the campus of Central Michigan University. The victims were not students and police think the incident stemmed from a domestic situation.

February 27: Norfolk, Virginia
A student at Norfolk State University was shot from an adjacent dorm room while he was doing homework. He was not seriously injured.

February 27: Itta Bena, Mississippi
A person was shot in a rec center at Mississippi Valley State University. Police said the person was not a student and the injury was not life-threatening.

February 24: Savannah, Georgia
A person was shot on the campus of Savannah State University and taken to a nearby hospital where he later died. Neither the victim nor the shooter were university students, the college said.

February 14: Parkland, Florida
A 19-year-old man gunned down students and staff with a rifle at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, slaughtering at least 17 unsuspecting students and adults. The shooter, Nikolas Cruz, had been expelled from the high school over disciplinary problems, officials said.

February 9: Nashville
A high school student was shot five times in the parking lot of Pearl-Cohn High School.

February 5: Oxon Hill, Maryland
A high school student was shot in the parking lot of Oxon Hill High. The victim was treated and later released. Police arrested two teens and said they are acquaintances of the victim.

February 1: Los Angeles
A 15-year-old boy was shot in the head and a 15-year-old girl shot in the wrist at Sal Castro Middle School in Los Angeles, officials said. Two other students were grazed by bullets. A 12-year-old girl was booked for negligent discharge of a firearm in that shooting, which was considered "unintentional," Los Angeles police said.

January 31: Philadelphia
A fight led to a shooting in the parking lot of Lincoln High School, fatally wounding a 32-year-old man.

January 23: Benton, Kentucky
A 15-year-old student shot 16 people -- killing two other 15-year-olds -- at Marshall County High School, authorities said. The student faces two charges of murder and 12 counts of first degree assault.

January 22: Italy, Texas
A 15-year-old student was wounded in a shooting at a high school in Italy, Texas, authorities said. The suspect, also 15, was quickly apprehended.

January 20: Winston Salem, North Carolina
A Winston-Salem State University football player, Najee Ali Baker, was shot to death at a party on the campus of Wake Forest University.
17 cases this year.

#1513874 --- 03/29/18 07:07 AM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: Hello_Governer]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Hello_Governer

One in 4 could be the next shooter, scary thought !

What's even scarier is the fact that we are a country of seemingly knowing the facts before they are ascertained. In that massive crowd are people of all genders and color but experts like the GOP and Trump will maintain that the shooters in school will be????????? you've heard the suggested narratives yet somehow most shootings are predominately in Black urban areas while school massacres are committed by White males while the victims are usually under the age of 18, who better yet qualify as activists. Show us a massive crowd of only White or Blacks and I'll suggest anger or hate groups with very little ability in utilizing logic or common sense, these young people exercised maturity and provisional tactic, unless you've seen reports of rioting and mayhem.

#1513878 --- 03/29/18 01:26 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: kyle585]
FLHTCUI-XL1200R Online   content

Loc: Fingha Lakes

#1513879 --- 03/29/18 03:31 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: FLHTCUI-XL1200R]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/29/business/media/laura-ingraham-david-hogg.html

Laura Ingraham, Facing Boycott, Apologizes for Taunting Parkland Survivor David Hogg

By DANIEL VICTORMARCH 29, 2018

#1513880 --- 03/29/18 03:32 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: FLHTCUI-XL1200R]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: FLHTCUI-XL1200R
MOLON LABE
Could you explain what you meant here?

#1513903 --- 03/30/18 02:23 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Just more anti-Gun Control nuttery:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe

#1513907 --- 03/30/18 06:36 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Thanks. I never thought of looking it up. I assumed it was a misspelled word.

#1513909 --- 03/30/18 06:40 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: Formermac]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac

What's even scarier is the fact that we are a country of seemingly knowing the facts before they are ascertained. In that massive crowd are people of all genders and color but experts like the GOP and Trump will maintain that the shooters in school will be????????? you've heard the suggested narratives yet somehow most shootings are predominately in Black urban areas while school massacres are committed by White males while the victims are usually under the age of 18, who better yet qualify as activists. Show us a massive crowd of only White or Blacks and I'll suggest anger or hate groups with very little ability in utilizing logic or common sense, these young people exercised maturity and provisional tactic, unless you've seen reports of rioting and mayhem.
So, now a mentally ill student is just categorized as a " WHITE MALE". Are you one of those man hating liberal Democrats ?

#1513910 --- 03/30/18 06:52 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: scwoodchuck]
scwoodchuck Offline

https://goo.gl/images/w2dcmz

Gun toting white males of the top 1%

#1513911 --- 03/31/18 01:29 AM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Nobody is perfect.

#1513933 --- 04/02/18 03:12 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: kyle585]

Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.

#1513937 --- 04/02/18 03:35 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: FLHTCUI-XL1200R]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I admit I failed to look it up and why I did not. scwoodchuck refuses to admit he made a simple mistake. He reminds me of Trump. Never made a mistake in his life.

#1513948 --- 04/03/18 06:38 AM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: kyle585]

No worries, I emphatically disagree with your stance on Gun Rights, do I do respect your last statement.

#1513949 --- 04/03/18 10:24 AM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: kyle585]
scwoodchuck Offline

I admit I failed to look it up and why I did not. scwoodchuck refuses to admit he made a simple mistake. He reminds me of Trump. Never made a mistake in his life.
Again Kyle, just because I post a link with information that contradicts your beliefs doesn't mean I made a mistake. I simply posted someone else's information that contradicts your information. So you would be the one making the mistake by thinking I agree with it.

#1513950 --- 04/03/18 11:40 AM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: scwoodchuck]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Formermac

So, now a mentally ill student is just categorized as a " WHITE MALE". Are you one of those man hating liberal Democrats ?

Your first mistake is to assume that I'm a Liberal Democrat, over the last 40 years, I've voted Republican, Democratic and Independent, now with that out of the way, let's take a closer look at fact and not assumption. How many people of Asian, African or Middle Eastern decent went into a school or crowded public place here in the United States solely for the purpose of killing as many people as possible? Let that permeate your mindset for a moment, then we can have a mature debate...ok? whistle

#1513951 --- 04/03/18 01:08 PM Re: March for Our Lives Rally [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Again Kyle, just because I post a link with information that contradicts your beliefs doesn't mean I made a mistake. I simply posted someone else's information that contradicts your information. So you would be the one making the mistake by thinking I agree with it.
When you post a link I assume you agree with the link else why would you post it?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >