#1513239 --- 02/14/18 12:03 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

FingerLakes1.com
#1513240 --- 02/14/18 12:37 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
From the looks of things, they will have to make room for another dictator, Donald J. Trump, being that he is a women abuser, lies, loves war, surrounding peaceful nations hates us, loves military parades, steals from the government, makes people lives miserable by holding entitlements from them. Quite the resume I would say and he'll fit in very nicely. wink

#1513247 --- 02/14/18 11:04 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

<!-- -->
Originally Posted By: Formermac
From the looks of things, they will have to make room for another dictator, Donald J. Trump, being that he is a women abuser, lies, loves war, surrounding peaceful nations hates us, loves military parades, steals from the government, makes people lives miserable by holding entitlements from them. Quite the resume I would say and he'll fit in very nicely. wink

The women abuser's are democrat politicians and their supporters. Oh and football players. Can't forget certain football players. Trump hasn't started any wars. By peaceful nations do you mean muslim countries steeped in violence? I do love a military parade. My life isn't miserable as I will enjoy some tax savings. As will the lower income earners as well.

You need better life coping skills. Trump has been President for over a year now and there is nothing you can do about it.

#1513249 --- 02/15/18 12:23 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: The Mechanic]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Wanna Bet?

#1513251 --- 02/15/18 05:38 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline

Originally Posted By: The Mechanic
<!-- -->
Originally Posted By: Formermac

The women abuser's are democrat politicians and their supporters. Oh and football players. Can't forget certain football players. Trump hasn't started any wars. By peaceful nations do you mean muslim countries steeped in violence? I do love a military parade. My life isn't miserable as I will enjoy some tax savings. As will the lower income earners as well.

You need better life coping skills. Trump has been President for over a year now and there is nothing you can do about it.

LOL, my life was positioned to scope and success way before Trump came on the scene son, remember that a Republican was president for eight years back in 2000 and ruined the country, a huge life lesson since that moment, a game plan was set in place for myself. works quite well if I say so.

#1513253 --- 02/15/18 06:37 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline

[img]https://www.motherjones.com/wp-content/uploads/zumanewtownwide.jpg?w=990[/img]

Mechanic, observe closely this picture, the scene has become so prevalent and consistent and guess how the Republicans address it?.............THEY DON'T......BTW, did you see the caring female teachers who are another set of casualties due to spousal abuse.

#1513260 --- 02/15/18 10:17 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

And a democrat was president for 8 years, destroyed this country, divided this country and that democrat has caused more democrats to lose seats in the house and senate than anyone before him. That dumb democrat paved the way for a Trump Presidency.

What I see is a bunch of democrat Hillary and Barry supporters abusing women. Including morefootball players. Typical.

#1513262 --- 02/15/18 10:21 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Timbo]
The Mechanic Offline

<!-- -->
Originally Posted By: Timbo

Wanna Bet?

Yup. You're not smart enough to do anything about it. You tried election day 2016 and failed miserably.

#1513263 --- 02/15/18 10:27 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline

I love your naivety, ask yourself son, why is trump resisting any talk of a Russian hack or disrespecting Putin as he has everyone else? obviously your boy is bit&& slapped and fearful of Putin's ability to expose him...but there's one problem son, by exposing Trump, he exposes himself as well.

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER

#1513265 --- 02/15/18 12:52 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: The Mechanic]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: The Mechanic
<!-- -->
Originally Posted By: Timbo

Wanna Bet?

Yup. You're not smart enough to do anything about it. You tried election day 2016 and failed miserably.
Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. And that decided everything forever? No future elections matter? That will only be true if Trump declares himself a dictator and all future elections are cancelled.

#1513289 --- 02/18/18 12:33 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1513302 --- Yesterday at 07:35 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

Im laughing my butt off on that cwjga, the FBI dropped the ball on the vile and disturbed individual being stopped, won't be the first or last, unless you're saying that every crazed person in this country is in the FBI's eye site but better yet, why are their vile racists supremacist group and murderers right in your own neighborhood who are still running amok, maybe you have that obligation to do your civic duty, in the mean time, your racist president is his own worse enemy by standing behind a podium and brags relentlessly about his hatred of people of color, his constant lies, infidelity, building a wall while protecting murderers, rapists and wife beaters.....just enough evident to garner the attention of the very entity you criticize, or are you suggesting that the FBI are retaliating again him by making up your perceived innocent of this vile man? blush

#1513304 --- Yesterday at 08:57 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga
Trump used the Florida shooting to criticize the FBI, saying in a tweet late Saturday that the bureau "missed all of the many signals" sent by the suspect and arguing that agents are "spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign."

"Get back to the basics and make us all proud!" he said.

The FBI received a tip last month that the man now charged in the school shooting had a "desire to kill" and access to guns and could be plotting an attack. But the agency said Friday that agents failed to investigate.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich, a Republican and frequent Trump critic, called that tweet an "absurd statement" on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday.

He said the "FBI apparently made a terrible mistake, and people should be held accountable. But we need leadership out of the executive. This is a great opportunity for commonsense steps that can be taken just in the area of background checks.'"

#1513305 --- Yesterday at 09:02 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

President Donald Trump’s tweets not only trigger worries at home. They rattle leaders around the world.

But U.S. officials reportedly tried to reassure global policy representatives at an international conference in Germany over the weekend, urging them to pay no attention to the president’s Twitter rants.

The U.S. actually is angry with the Kremlin over interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, despite Trump’s Twitter denials, American politicians and officials told foreign policy leaders in Munich, The Washington Post reported. America also remains firmly committed to Europe. And, to be clear, the U.S. doesn’t plan on dropping a nuclear bomb on North Korea, the U.S. leaders said.

“The values are the same, the relationships are the same,” insisted Rep. Michael Turner (R-Ohio), the Post reported.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel said Saturday he no idea how to judge U.S. intentions. “Is it deeds? Is it words? Is it tweets?” he asked.

The disconnect between Trump’s tweets and U.S. government leaders often has been apparent.

#1513306 --- Yesterday at 09:06 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.thedailybeast.com/another-presidents-day-without-a-president?ref=home

We Have a President Who Won’t Defend Our Nation
This is the first time across all the dust-covered years of our history, that an elected commander-in-chief chose to tweet instead of plan to defend the country.

Mike Barnicle

All through the past week, it seemed as if the nation was slouching through each day burdened by the whiplash of headlines that defined hourly a new, distorting definition of what it now means to be President of the United States. It began Tuesday, when Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats informed the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee that “frankly, the United States is under attack.”

Coats sat at a long table alongside the directors of the CIA, the FBI,and the head of the National Security Agency. All were in agreement: Russia had declared war on our country.

#1513310 --- Yesterday at 12:18 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1513311 --- Yesterday at 12:37 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

By now, most of us know that Trump is "check mated" " At the end of his rope" "Busted" but if your memes makes YOU feel better about your choice in leadership.....meme on my brother while the Feds arrest, indict,prosecute and listen to those pleading guilty. Like hunting game in a fenced off coral, easy pickings almost to the point of yawning everyday.

#1513312 --- Yesterday at 12:42 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

#1513313 --- Yesterday at 01:05 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga
That committee should be having bipartisan meetings rather working on dueling memos. But Devin Nunes is now such a suck up to Trump that he has ruined the whole committee.

#1513314 --- Yesterday at 02:11 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Page 17 of 18 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 >