FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1512629 --- 01/22/18 05:29 AM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: scwoodchuck]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
So the Democrats want the Ontario County Board of Supervisors to oppose the trash incinerator at the depot. They said they will do more research and come up with a resolution. Best part is they think a Hobart professor is an expert on this issue. So far it looks like they are getting their information from none other than the Finger Lakes Times. People have to wake up and realize that they are being mislead by paid political activists. Seneca Guardian is a Water Keepers affiliate and Water keepers is an environmental non profit that pays activists and supports Democrats. Paid political activists disguised as environmentalists are leading you astray.

You just need to follow the money. How much money would Ontario County stand to loose if it went through. No shock that there is a push by some Supervisors to go against it.

FingerLakes1.com
#1512671 --- 01/23/18 09:53 AM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: scwoodchuck]
Kells Offline

We already have a heaping pile of trash stinking up the entire region over in Seneca Falls. Seneca Falls stinks, and depending on which way the wind blows, other parts of our region stink sometimes, too. Enough garbage dumped on the Finger Lakes. Find something else for the depot, or leave it vacant if need be.

#1512674 --- 01/23/18 10:18 AM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: scwoodchuck]
Tacitus Offline

No doubt Del Lago will be blaming local odors for not meeting their revenue projections.

#1512689 --- 01/23/18 02:11 PM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: scwoodchuck]
Kells Offline

I've stood in the parking lot of Del Lago and smelled some pretty putrid odors. They don't seem to be following people inside... yet.

Now, Walmart is another story altogether.

#1512917 --- 02/02/18 11:11 AM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: Kells]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
I'm starting a new environmental group to protect the habitat for Bigfoot and unicorns in the Finger Lakes. I will be starting a Facebook page with a donate button. When I have collected enough money I will run for political office in Ontario County. Oh wait, maybe I'LL run for Congress against Tom Reed. If elected I will drive all corporations out of New York State and tax all the rich people in New York City so everyone upstate can go on welfare. I will make all of upstate a sanctuary region with safe places for drug addicts to use their drugs and make wine tours free for all residents. I will get the Federal government to tax working people in other states to pay for everything. Vote for SCWOODCHUCK IN 2018.

OOOPS I forgot Schumer is already doing that, Oh well, you can donate anyway I'll come up with something.

Edited by scwoodchuck (02/02/18 11:17 AM)

#1512935 --- 02/02/18 02:59 PM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: scwoodchuck]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

I'm starting a new environmental group to protect the habitat for Bigfoot and unicorns in the Finger Lakes. I will be starting a Facebook page with a donate button. When I have collected enough money I will run for political office in Ontario County. Oh wait, maybe I'LL run for Congress against Tom Reed. If elected I will drive all corporations out of New York State and tax all the rich people in New York City so everyone upstate can go on welfare. I will make all of upstate a sanctuary region with safe places for drug addicts to use their drugs and make wine tours free for all residents. I will get the Federal government to tax working people in other states to pay for everything. Vote for SCWOODCHUCK IN 2018.

OOOPS I forgot Schumer is already doing that, Oh well, you can donate anyway I'll come up with something.

grin

#1512938 --- 02/02/18 03:32 PM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Odd conclusions since red states have by FAR the highest rate of welfare use.

Louisiana: 18.67%. Total annual EBT cost alone - $107.4 million.
Tennessee: 19.58%. Total annual EBT cost alone - $158.7 million
Oregon: 19.93%. Total annual EBT cost alone - $98 million
West Virginia: 19.96%. Total annual EBT cost alone - $45.7 million
New Mexico: 21.5%. Total annual EBT cost alone - $55.5 million
Mississippi: 21.74%. Total annual EBT cost alone - $80.5 million

States most and least dependent on federal government:
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-state...vernment-2015-7
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Corporate Tax Rates by State:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_tax_in_the_United_States

American Workers Pay Twice as Much in Taxes as Wealthy Investors:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/...althy-investors

Supervised Injection Facilities WORK:
http://www.drugpolicy.org/issues/supervised-injection-facilities

#1512950 --- 02/02/18 09:29 PM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Who cares about welfare when you have this

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-03...president-obama

http://disabilityplanningdata.com/site/state_population_table.php?state=newyork

How many times do I have to tell you corporations DON'T PAY TAXES, taxes are a business expense passed on to the consumer through higher prices for their products and services.

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_United_States_governors
Looks a lot like your map, don't it !

Edited by scwoodchuck (02/02/18 09:37 PM)

#1512966 --- 02/03/18 11:59 AM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Who cares about welfare...

YOU do, enough to make it the primary point of your above post.
whistle

#1512967 --- 02/03/18 12:01 PM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

First of all, it's not MY map. The DATA were compiled by US State and Federal tax agencies

Secondly, it looks nothing like it.
crazy

#1513221 --- 02/12/18 11:49 PM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
>"Democrats" are the reason I'm a loser

No. You are.

>A non-profit organization of people who actually care about their natural world instead of dumb capital for the sake of it are somehow paying anyone you personally disagree with to be an activist

lol. Take your meds. You don't have to be paid to see how an incinerator of outside the area trash located between the two largest Finger Lakes is a brain-dead idiotic idea.

#1513243 --- 02/14/18 10:22 PM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: scwoodchuck]
The Mechanic Offline

<!-- -->
So the Democrats want the Ontario County Board of Supervisors to oppose the trash incinerator at the depot. They said they will do more research and come up with a resolution. Best part is they think a Hobart professor is an expert on this issue. So far it looks like they are getting their information from none other than the Finger Lakes Times. People have to wake up and realize that they are being mislead by paid political activists. Seneca Guardian is a Water Keepers affiliate and Water keepers is an environmental non profit that pays activists and supports Democrats. Paid political activists disguised as environmentalists are leading you astray.

If the democrats are against it then I am all for it.

#1513813 --- 03/24/18 12:30 PM Re: More political posturing by the Democrats [Re: scwoodchuck]
itstinks Offline

Hobart + professor
Oxymoron!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2