Do police officers get paid time off?

how many get a paid summer off?

FingerLakes1.com
#1514268 --- 04/23/18 11:23 AM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: kyle585]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Inspired by the West Virginia strike in which teachers demanded and got a pay raise from state leaders,

will they be working for the summer now also?

#1514269 --- 04/23/18 01:58 PM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
let's go a further on topic of pay. How much does a professor, engineer, manager etc. make in correlation to the amount of education they possess? Better yet, ask yourself, how much do you make in correlation to your degrees and please tell us all that you hold a Master and Doctorate(all which teachers are required to possess)
Incidentally, I think of coaches and athletes that make millions a season which BTW amounts to preforming 6 months out of the years. A very good reason to hone up on your athletic prowess or intellectual skills.

#1514274 --- 04/23/18 08:38 PM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: bluezone
Originally Posted By: Formermac

How many cops have to buy all their own supplies and work after hours at no additional pay?

#1514290 --- 04/25/18 06:38 AM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

let's go a further on topic of pay. How much does a professor, engineer, manager etc. make in correlation to the amount of education they possess? Better yet, ask yourself, how much do you make in correlation to your degrees and please tell us all that you hold a Master and Doctorate(all which teachers are required to possess)
Incidentally, I think of coaches and athletes that make millions a season which BTW amounts to preforming 6 months out of the years. A very good reason to hone up on your athletic prowess or intellectual skills.

yawn...

remember its all about the students 'teach'ers

#1514291 --- 04/25/18 06:41 AM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Timbo

How many cops have to buy all their own supplies and work after hours at no additional pay?

#1514292 --- 04/25/18 07:00 AM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

yawn...

Yawn, it's all about common sense and intellect. I would lay odd that you have no degree solely for the fact that a degree cost time and money to obtain. Most holder of these degree now are relegated to pay these loan and hope that they are not relegated to work menial jobs such as yourself to repay said loan.

#1514293 --- 04/25/18 07:06 AM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

yawn...

Yawn, it's all about common sense and intellect. I would lay odd that you have no degree solely for the fact that a degree cost time and money to obtain. Most holder of these degree now are relegated to pay these loan and hope that they are not relegated to work menial jobs such as yourself to repay said loan.

Remember son, it's not about you opinion but more so about fact, now back to common sense and fact, offer your accomplishments and I'll guaranteed the fact that the state paid for what little education you possess. The rest of us are still paying off college loans but the comfort, some now have teaching positions based on their education. Once again, you can make your point by stating that you're a high school drop out making 80,000 dollar a year. JUST WHAT I THOUGHT YAWN!!!!!!

#1514295 --- 04/25/18 07:24 AM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

yawn...

#1514296 --- 04/25/18 07:29 AM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Remember son, it's not about you opinion but more so about fact, now back to common sense and fact, offer your accomplishments and I'll guaranteed the fact that the state paid for what little education you possess. The rest of us are still paying off college loans but the comfort, some now have teaching positions based on their education. Once again, you can make your point by stating that you're a high school drop out making 80,000 dollar a year. JUST WHAT I THOUGHT YAWN!!!!!!

responding to yourself??

thanks for the entertainment

have a pleasant day

#1514307 --- 04/25/18 02:28 PM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

yawn...

#1514370 --- 04/27/18 01:00 PM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/27/us/colorado-teacher-gift-trnd/index.html

A stranger gave a Colorado grocery cashier $100 when he learned she's also a 3rd-grade teacher

Amanda Garner burst into tears Thursday while working her second job, thanks to a stranger who recognized the financial struggles she faces as a teacher in Colorado.
That same day, Garner had rallied at the state Capitol for better pay and school resources. The effort continued Friday as part of a wave of teacher actions across several states in support of more money for public education.

#1514397 --- 04/28/18 05:05 PM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

responding to your own post yet again?

must be the 'quote' feature is beyond your grasp

have a pleasant day

#1516108 --- 06/27/18 12:28 PM Re: ARROGANT TEACHERS [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
Supreme Court deals major blow to public sector unions ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/27/politics/supreme-court-union-fees...
Jun 27, 2018 The Supreme Court dealt a major ... The justices struck down an Illinois law that required non-union workers to pay ... The court ruled in May that ...

Page 74 of 75 < 1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 >