FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#1510061 --- 11/29/17 08:37 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Come now, in this age of technology, the wealth of information is astounding but there lies the problem with some of you Trump supporters, the inability to do some reliable researching. This degree of ignorance you've displayed is unnecessary because of the accessibility to credible data but as we are seeing, most of you tend to wait for Bubba, who BTW failed 1st, 2nd and third grade, to give you the screed for the day. You know? if you put the same amount of time & effort into educating yourself as you do impressing us with your...how you say........pettiness and insolence, you may one day be promoted to errand boy. The last sentence was meant as an insult due to the fact that insults and illiterate responses are your only tools to communicate and it's due time that we all grow up, me included for bringing myself down to your level.

You're To Too "Stupid" To Answer The Question.

Incorrect, the very reason I brought up the question is for your benefit. Your talking piece is liberal, Fascism and Conservatism. How can you attempt to make a case when first of all, everything you speak is a one liner? secondly you utilize memes and lastly I asked you several question in the past to no avail but now you're caught in a trap, your attempt to deflect is very laughable. Now for fact, seeing that you possess a menial job, menial lifestyle and no education, tell us what did the GOP do for you and more revealing, why would you give away what little you have left to support millionaires on capitol Hill in hopes that they will give it back to you?

FingerLakes1.com
#1510063 --- 11/29/17 08:49 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

https://www.washingtonpost.com/postevery...m=.977ce2f376c3

You're drowning in ignorance but construed the lack of air as a temporal condition.

#1510066 --- 11/29/17 09:40 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

Trump's major pitfall, worrying about Obama's birth and NFL players while ignoring issues such as North Korea, sexual harassment and Russia.

#1510087 --- 11/29/17 09:32 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: sands]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...

#1510095 --- 11/30/17 05:51 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Poor fella, you know nothing about laws do you? It's illegal unfortunately to celebrate Christmas in many State and federal places, so to respond to your ignorance, the Obama didn't ban Christmas, they stayed neutral in terms to what's in place, further evident by their own placement of a huge tree in the White House (Imagine that) to celebrate their own personal beliefs. If memory serves us, the Obama's went to church on a regular basis, how about the Trumps who claim to be Christians as well? Last I've heard, the Nativity represents the birth of Christ, why dosen't Trump follow and honor his reason for being on earth?

#1510097 --- 11/30/17 06:10 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

I question anyone's personal beliefs when they defy the very things they say is representative of their own lives. I take it that you worship God everyday, go to church on Sunday and respect people in general because they're human and I say it's prime time to display those attributes. My good friend Timbo is a atheist but I observe more Christianity value in his behavior then yours. Apparently the Nativity scene does nothing to stimulate your reasons to have it placed in certain places if your foundation represent hatred toward minorities, Islam, respecting Women and diversity.

#1510099 --- 11/30/17 06:46 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

I find it unique and hypocritical when Conservatives uses Christianity as the foundation for their argument in regard to abortion but have no reservations in stealing healthcare from the poor, fight terrorism by encouraging you to by more guns,cheat individuals out of taxes by giving an advantage to the rich, tell a hurricane devastated country that you're selfish, promote pedophilia and sexual harassment, the party of racists who don't mind telling you that they're racist, the party that has no people of color in it's administration....but by George, they tout having a Nativity scene representing Mary, Joseph and little baby Jesus. I think that I'll stay with the Liberal heathens for the time being. crazy

#1510108 --- 11/30/17 03:09 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

White House Christmas Photographs

#1510117 --- 11/30/17 03:40 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Very pretty, unfortunately she's still a trophy wife hoe. You like fomented statements don't ya. crazy

#1510118 --- 11/30/17 03:57 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Very pretty, unfortunately she's still a trophy wife hoe. You like fomented statements don't ya. crazy

Sorry you are triggered by the "White House Christmas Photographs".

#1510119 --- 11/30/17 04:04 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

Thomas loves honesty, so lets stay in the venue with citation. Tell me Thomas what was Melania doing before she met Trump? and lets be fair with her, in the privacy of her home, she can do whatever but facts states otherwise in public and in nude magazines. What's the relevancy here Tommy????? none whatsoever but since you have no reservation about going off topic, lets play your games. wink

#1510120 --- 11/30/17 04:17 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

I was triggered by the awesomeness of the elegant scenes, in terms of Melania, I've never been attracted to women with illicit pasts. Now Laura Bush and Michelle Obama made a beautiful addition to the White House decor around the Holidays.

#1510121 --- 11/30/17 04:39 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

I was triggered by the awesomeness of the elegant scenes, in terms of Melania, I've never been attracted by women with illicit pasts. Now Laura Bush and Michelle Obama made a beautiful addition to the White House decor around the Holidays.

Quote:
Michelle Obama made a beautiful addition to the White House decor around the Holidays.

You must wear glasses.

#1510122 --- 11/30/17 04:47 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

LOL, you just walked into with my endeavor, accuse a crazy man of being mentally disturbed and let him do his thing, additionally another one of your trait, push your buttons and wait for the childishness to come out. Laura and Michelle were educated women that earn a place in life, Melania posed nude for a living, never received any formal higher education but the infraction here.....your attempts to put her in the same category as other educated and smart First Ladies. Nice try.

#1510123 --- 11/30/17 04:55 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1510125 --- 11/30/17 04:59 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

I was triggered by the awesomeness of the elegant scenes, in terms of Melania, I've never been attracted by women with illicit pasts. Now Laura Bush and Michelle Obama made a beautiful addition to the White House decor around the Holidays.

Quote:
Michelle Obama made a beautiful addition to the White House decor around the Holidays.

You must wear glasses.

When you finally grow up, maybe you can teach your son or Nephews that physical beauty fades after time but inner beauty is defined by intelligence, character and personal self confidence. Notice that Laura and Michelle walked beside their husbands because they came as a team....once again, besides physical beauty, Melania reaps only the benefits of staying in the White House and play the expensive whore. When she becomes old, she will have played the kept women time after time and lonely......Nice try.

#1510126 --- 11/30/17 05:05 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

If your car sat still, it can not break down, lesson here? another lying GOP president had 6000 military personnel put to death simply by creating war and sending them to the Middle East to lose said life and limbs.

#1510128 --- 11/30/17 05:16 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

I am tickled about your several subject changes while in the current realm, the UK is mad at Trump, the Native Americans are disappoint with him, the Asians heard him yesterday taunt them as foolish people, Flynn is making a deal to keep himself out of jail and more than likely, must throw Trump under the bus to achieve just that, 2 others are under house arrest while a third turned state evident, Tillerson is on his way out as Secretary of State......guess what you're talking about? Liberals aren't easily distracted as you supposed they are. laugh

#1510148 --- 12/01/17 09:12 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1510158 --- 12/01/17 12:15 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
I am tickled about your several subject changes while in the current realm, the UK is mad at Trump, the Native Americans are disappoint with him, the Asians heard him yesterday taunt them as foolish people, Flynn is making a deal to keep himself out of jail and more than likely, must throw Trump under the bus to achieve just that, 2 others are under house arrest while a third turned state evident, Tillerson is on his way out as Secretary of State......guess what you're talking about? Liberals aren't easily distracted as you supposed they are. laugh

Trump jaywalked straight into the path of the bus.

Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 ... 23 24 >