FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1510838 --- 12/14/17 08:16 AM Re: Inadequate Oversight of Waterloo Town Financial Affairs: Audit [Re: hearallseeall]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE

Town. County. Rate. Type. NY ranking

West Seneca Erie $10.86 Town 25
Seneca Falls Seneca $5.24 Town 379
Seneca. Ontario $0.07. Town 925

FingerLakes1.com
#1510842 --- 12/14/17 09:19 AM Re: Inadequate Oversight of Waterloo Town Financial Affairs: Audit [Re: scwoodchuck]
hearallseeall Offline

Loc: nolongerunder10pilesoftrash
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
DUH,that's why I posted a link to the comptroller's list of town's and their tax rates." Lyons-around $19.00 per thousand" Waterloo town and village added together- about $22.50/$1000". Village of Waterloo-$18 and change per $1000. Then I stated that Seneca Falls dissolved the village but didn't dissolve the expense of running the village so you CAN'T compare Seneca Falls to other towns. Waterloo also has host agreement with the landfill !!!!!!!!!! And yes Waterloo _______ away the money on needless projects and equipment.
HERE IT IS AGAIN
http://www.newyorkupstate.com/central-ny...istrict_in.html

Compare property tax rates in every city, town, village, county, school district in New York state

Updated on July 28, 2016 at 8:14 AM Posted on July 7, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Unlike you, I don't post OFF TOPIC, NEEDLESS LINKS to something that doesn't pertain to the discussion crazy

Here it is again?

You never posted the link before. Stop mixing your meds! It's making you look like a crazy woman. This is why pysch wards should not have internet access.

And if you could follow along you would realize that my comment is on topic because SF has inadequate oversight of their finances. If you cannot connect the two, then it's not my fault your brain power is lacking.

#1510844 --- 12/14/17 09:28 AM Re: Inadequate Oversight of Waterloo Town Financial Affairs: Audit [Re: scwoodchuck]
hearallseeall Offline

Town. County. Rate. Type. NY ranking

West Seneca Erie $10.86 Town 25
Seneca Falls Seneca $5.24 Town 379
Seneca. Ontario $0.07. Town 925

I posted this link awhile back. This link does nothing to support your 'side.'

553 towns have lower taxes than SF. 378 have higher taxes. Obviously the dump isn't a big help.

When the taxes go to around $10 per 1000 about 850 towns out of 932 will have lower taxes per thousand versus SF.

Do you think the comptroller needs to look at SF's finances! I'd say so.

#1510855 --- 12/14/17 12:21 PM Re: Inadequate Oversight of Waterloo Town Financial Affairs: Audit [Re: hearallseeall]
scwoodchuck Offline

You obviously don't realize you post off topic stuff all the time so why don't you go back and read all 3 threads you have posted this same argument on. You still can't comprehend the fact that the Town of Seneca Falls is one of few town's to take over a village the size of Seneca Falls. The comptroller has looked at Seneca Falls and hasn't said anything about how they manage their money. Just because you can't figure out the fact that the Town got a whole lot bigger by taking over the village doesn't mean there is something wrong.

#1510858 --- 12/14/17 12:51 PM Re: Inadequate Oversight of Waterloo Town Financial Affairs: Audit [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
You obviously don't realize you post off topic stuff all the time so why don't you go back and read all 3 threads you have posted this same argument on. You still can't comprehend the fact that the Town of Seneca Falls is one of few town's to take over a village the size of Seneca Falls. The comptroller has looked at Seneca Falls and hasn't said anything about how they manage their money. Just because you can't figure out the fact that the Town got a whole lot bigger by taking over the village doesn't mean there is something wrong.

Are you deranged? H.A.S.A.'s point speaks directly to the thread topic.

#1510861 --- 12/14/17 01:07 PM Re: Inadequate Oversight of Waterloo Town Financial Affairs: Audit [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Gee, I am real sorry, I thought the thread topic was " Inadequate Oversight of Waterloo Town Financial Affairs"

#1510863 --- 12/14/17 01:16 PM Re: Inadequate Oversight of Waterloo Town Financial Affairs: Audit [Re: Top Dog]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Top Dog
It was used to fund the annual budget of the town. There was a time when a town resident paid -0- tax. Then the village dissolved, and the cost of that was spread to all residents, including those that did not live in the village.

As for having millions saved, a municipality cannot do that and still tax its residents. Unless the funds are appropriated for a project that will take more time than the calendar year to complete.
grin

#1510922 --- 12/15/17 10:13 AM Re: Inadequate Oversight of Waterloo Town Financial Affairs: Audit [Re: scwoodchuck]
hearallseeall Offline

Gee, I am real sorry, I thought the thread topic was " Inadequate Oversight of Waterloo Town Financial Affairs"

Oh, sorry, I thought the topic was about which nurse you were playing creepy old guy with that's from Clifton or if you were playing bingo tonight.

#1510967 --- 12/15/17 04:39 PM Re: Inadequate Oversight of Waterloo Town Financial Affairs: Audit [Re: hearallseeall]
scwoodchuck Offline

Actually the staff is having their Christmas party, followed by wheelchair races.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2