FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1510493 --- 12/08/17 08:11 AM Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters

by Penny Starr 7 Dec 2017

A Rasmussen poll released on Wednesday shows first lady Melania Trumpís approval ratings among likely voters has risen to 53 percent. Thatís up from 45 percent of voters who felt favorably toward her just after her husband, Donald Trump, was elected president.

Rounding out the poll: 36 percent hold an unfavorable view and 11 percent are undecided on how they feel about first lady Melania Trump, according to a Newsmax report on the poll.

In Barack Obamaís final year as president, voters held a similar favorability rating of first lady Michelle Obama. However, 75 percent had a favorable opinion of Laura Bush at the end of her husband, George W. Bushís, presidency, despite his poor approval ratings.

The poll also shows that 81 percent of Republicans view the first lady favorably, while 57 percent of Democrats have an unfavorable opinion about her, according to Newsmax.

advertisement

The survey of 1,000 likely U.S. voters was conducted on November 28-29. The margin of error is plus or minus three percentage points, with a 95 percent level of confidence, Rasmussen reported.

FingerLakes1.com
#1510522 --- 12/08/17 02:06 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
I notice you have no comment on Trump's miserable rating, the worst of any president at this stage of his presidency since they started polling.

#1510523 --- 12/08/17 02:24 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: kyle585
I notice you have no comment on Trump's miserable rating, the worst of any president at this stage of his presidency since they started polling.

Did the list have the categories in which she was rated? With all due respect, as a kid, I construed Jackie Kennedy as a great first lady and very beautiful but in all honesty, she never effected any measures to help the cause of Women,poor or downtrodden people. In her later years, she was more vocal and entrenched in policies to help people but she was no Laura Bush or Michelle Obama. Lets be honest, Hillary Clinton as a First Lady was very instrumental in pushing healthcare, particularly for children. Let the Republicans have their Melania, but as we stated, a former pinup girl posing in a $4000 suits, is somewhat a low bar in terms of what a First Lady should do to help her country.

#1510526 --- 12/08/17 06:03 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Fake news!

#1510527 --- 12/08/17 06:26 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac

Did the list have the categories in which she was rated? With all due respect, as a kid, I construed Jackie Kennedy as a great first lady and very beautiful but in all honesty, she never effected any measures to help the cause of Women,poor or downtrodden people. In her later years, she was more vocal and entrenched in policies to help people but she was no Laura Bush or Michelle Obama. Lets be honest, Hillary Clinton as a First Lady was very instrumental in pushing healthcare, particularly for children. Let the Republicans have their Melania, but as we stated, a former pinup girl posing in a $4000 suits, is somewhat a low bar in terms of what a First Lady should do to help her country.

master For...., President Trump is erasing Mr. Obama's legacy as we speak. When President Trump is finished with his second term, Mr. Obama's legacy will be gone! smirk smirk smirk

#1510535 --- 12/09/17 02:49 AM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

Fake news!

... said the legless shoemaker. crazy

#1510536 --- 12/09/17 03:24 AM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Fake news!
How come you believe the polls about Melina Trump but not about Donald Trump? Huh? You only believe the polls you like.

#1510541 --- 12/09/17 09:58 AM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

master For...., President Trump is erasing Mr. Obama's legacy as we speak. When President Trump is finished with his second term, Mr. Obama's legacy will be gone! smirk smirk smirk

Remember the statements in regard Roy Moore? let the people speak....well the fact that Obama was elected twice and if the Constitution would have allowed, guess who would served a third term? History is written in stone and not according to your narrowed minded way of thinking. Tell us son, what was Obama's approval rating during and at the end of his second term?....Trump in no way eradicate that no matter how hard it is for him to follow up from a previously great act.

#1510546 --- 12/09/17 11:16 AM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: ThomasDecker]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
Anyone who uses "fake news" unironically is beyond help.

#1510553 --- 12/09/17 03:48 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Remember the statements in regard Roy Moore? let the people speak....well the fact that Obama was elected twice and if the Constitution would have allowed, guess who would served a third term? History is written in stone and not according to your narrowed minded way of thinking. Tell us son, what was Obama's approval rating during and at the end of his second term?....Trump in no way eradicate that no matter how hard it is for him to follow up from a previously great act.

[quote ]History is written in stone[/quote]

No it isn't! History is written by whoever is in power, and your side isn't in power now! whistle

#1510554 --- 12/09/17 04:47 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

History is written by whoever is in power, and your side isn't in power now! whistle
Unfortunately history is often written by dictators and thugs like Hitler, Stalin, Putin and now Trump. You are known by the company you keep.

#1510555 --- 12/09/17 04:49 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Fake news!
How come you believe the polls about Melina Trump but not about Donald Trump? Huh? You only believe the polls you like.
No answer? I am not surprised.

#1510556 --- 12/09/17 04:49 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: Wolf King]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Wolf King

Listen to you! A liberal anti-dumper, spouting off. To be flat out honest with you, I really don't care, what you say, nor am I concerted, what your opinion is.

#1510559 --- 12/09/17 05:08 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Listen to you! A liberal anti-dumper, spouting off. To be flat out honest with you, I really don't care, what you say, nor am I concerted,concerned what your opinion is.

Funny, if you weren't Concerted concerned, why did you reply in the first place. ?
the fact that you DO care is the reason you'll always respond, otherwise you would ignore him.

#1510560 --- 12/09/17 05:09 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

History is written by whoever is in power, and your side isn't in power now! whistle
Unfortunately history is often written by dictators and thugs like Hitler, Stalin, Putin and now Trump. You are known by the company you keep.

Quote:
You are known by the company you keep.

I know, all you have to do is look at the Democrats and Republicans. They are all the scum of the earth!

#1510561 --- 12/09/17 05:11 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Listen to you! A liberal anti-dumper, spouting off. To be flat out honest with you, I really don't care, what you say, nor am I concerted,concerned what your opinion is.

Funny, if you weren't Concerted concerned, why did you reply in the first place. ?
the fact that you DO care is the reason you'll always respond, otherwise you would ignore him.

Oh well!

#1510562 --- 12/09/17 05:12 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Thus the reason Trump is president, all the scum worked with Russia but all those voters didn't anticipate things getting THIS bad. wink

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-touts-approval-ratings-212642282.html

#1510564 --- 12/09/17 05:15 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

LOL, I love all the thoughtful & intelligent responses you offer.

#1510566 --- 12/09/17 05:58 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: Wolf King]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

smirk

#1510567 --- 12/09/17 06:05 PM Re: Melania Trumpís Favorable Rating Shoots Up to 53% Among Likely Voters [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

History is written in stone
No it isn't! History is written by whoever is in power, and your side isn't in power now! whistle

Wrong. History simply "is". What you're referring to, is pigheaded revisionism. And as a rabid Trump loyalist, you're no doubt well-versed in its unrelenting application.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >