FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1510430 --- 12/06/17 07:14 PM Trump Impeachment
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
https://ilovemyfreedom.org/breaking-house-makes-364-48-decision-impeachment/

Democrats suffer embarrassing 364-58 LOSS in Trump impeachment vote!!!

At the time, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders called the effort “pathetic.”
[size:14pt][/size]

FingerLakes1.com
#1510431 --- 12/06/17 07:22 PM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
You are just that clueless son, reread a major headline story adverse to your ILOVEMYFREEDOM.com, some of the Democrats SIDED with the Republicans, secondly to have any president in a position of talking impeachment is more embarrassing. I love how your article shows your ignorance since there are 435 seats, thus are you saying that 360 plus seats are all Republican?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/12/house-impeachment-vote-goes-down-big.html

#1510434 --- 12/06/17 08:57 PM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
Originally Posted By: Formermac
You are just that clueless son, reread a major headline story adverse to your ILOVEMYFREEDOM.com, some of the Democrats SIDED with the Republicans, secondly to have any president in a position of talking impeachment is more embarrassing. I love how your article shows your ignorance since there are 435 seats, thus are you saying that 360 plus seats are all Republican?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/12/house-impeachment-vote-goes-down-big.html

Why are you so nasty to Mr. Tallcot, master For....?

#1510435 --- 12/06/17 09:10 PM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

That's not nasty son, I'm returning a corrected and reputable version of a trash web sites....maybe your biggest problem son, you like trash?
Why are you so ignorant and spend 99% of your time off topic? answer those questions and I'll try and be nicer OK? wink

#1510436 --- 12/07/17 05:50 AM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/opinions/trump-global-trust-lost-opinion-ghitis/index.html

I can understand the continued support of Trump from some voters, what does a man do when he was constantly warned about a wayward and nasty girl but married her anyways? only to find out that they were right. Suffer with it and pray that she will get her act together.

#1510457 --- 12/07/17 02:22 PM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
How disgusting is that our president talks more highly of Putin than our FBI?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/07/christopher-wray-fbi-oversight-hearing-285956?lo=ap_d1

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday rejected President Donald Trump’s claim that the law enforcement agency’s reputation is “in tatters.”

“There is no shortage of opinions out there,” Wray said, without mentioning the president, during a House Judiciary Committee hearing after he was asked about Trump’s statement. “The FBI that I see is people, decent people, committed to the highest principles of dignity and professionalism and respect.”

#1510458 --- 12/07/17 03:29 PM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: kyle585]
cwjga Online   content
Silver Member

Loc: NY

Wray's testimony comes after is was revealed top FBI investigator Peter Strzok, who worked for Special Counsel Robert Mueller before being reassigned, texted anti-Trump, pro-Hillary messages to his alleged mistress. Strzok worked on the Clinton email investigation, changed the language in former FBI Director James Comey's exoneration statement of Hillary Clinton to avoid criminality and interviewed former White House National Security Advisor Mike Flynn, who just pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI last week.

The Inspector General has launched an investigation into the situation to verify whether political bias impacted the FBI's criminal investigation into Clinton and the ultimate decision not to refer her for prosecution.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Having a President that will drain the swamp is wonderful.

Edited by cwjga (12/07/17 03:42 PM)

#1510464 --- 12/07/17 04:39 PM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585
How disgusting is that our president talks more highly of Putin than our FBI?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/07/christopher-wray-fbi-oversight-hearing-285956?lo=ap_d1

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday rejected President Donald Trump’s claim that the law enforcement agency’s reputation is “in tatters.”

“There is no shortage of opinions out there,” Wray said, without mentioning the president, during a House Judiciary Committee hearing after he was asked about Trump’s statement. “The FBI that I see is people, decent people, committed to the highest principles of dignity and professionalism and respect.”

We do know for a certain who's reputation is in tatters but he hypocritically blame his problems on others.

#1510465 --- 12/07/17 04:48 PM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
That's not nasty son, I'm returning a corrected and reputable version of a trash web sites....maybe your biggest problem son, you like trash?
Why are you so ignorant and spend 99% of your time off topic? answer those questions and I'll try and be nicer OK? wink

Why are you so ignorant and spend 99% of your time off topic?

Now you're being nasty to me, master For....Why?

#1510477 --- 12/08/17 02:27 AM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Chris Hayes Retweeted
Shareblue Media‏Verified account @Shareblue
6h6 hours ago

Watch: “It’s been 425 days since Donald Trump admitted to being a sexual predator — and he’s still there.” -Shareblue Media exec @jess_mc
0:05
73 replies 1,149 retweets 2,223 likes

#1510478 --- 12/08/17 02:36 AM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/donald-trump-latest-approval-rating-impeachment-odds/

by Patrick Scott and Ashley Kirk 6 December 2017 • 9:27am

As it stands impeachment is still unlikely because it would require a majority in the House of Representatives to go to trial and a two-thirds majority in the Senate to make it happen.

Both the House and the Senate are currently under Republican control, meaning that Trump's party would have to abandon him for him to be kicked out of office.

However, the bookmakers aren't ruling out impeachment with the latest odds from Coral showing that there is a 40 per cent chance Trump will fail to make it to the end of his first term in office.

Their latest odds are as follows:

Impeachment or resignation before 2020: 6/4 (40 per cent chance)
To serve full first term: 4/6 (60 per cent chance)

#1510498 --- 12/08/17 08:48 AM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

You do know there isn't going to be any impeachment right Bobby. Don't you ever get tired of having the media constantly lying to you?

#1510502 --- 12/08/17 09:32 AM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline

Most of us aren't looking for an impeachment sonny boy, the longer he stays, the more corruption he gets grin into...I'm enjoying the show.

#1510505 --- 12/08/17 09:42 AM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

Most of us aren't looking for an impeachment sonny boy, the longer he stays, the more corruption he gets grin into...I'm enjoying the show.

So all this talk about impeachment isn't about impeachment?

I too have been enjoying the shows. Those shows being the replays of snowflake tears on election night.

#1510510 --- 12/08/17 10:13 AM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline

Not for me seeing that I neither voted for Trump or Hillary, Bernie was my man. As of today, we get to see in total revelation, why trump lost by 3 million votes and had to steal the electoral which he is more than willing to let Mueller investigate. You need not debate it son, everyday reports reality contrary to your wishful thinking. but but but. wink

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/politics/e...ents/index.html

#1510885 --- 12/15/17 03:50 AM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

From Breitbart.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/12/1...like-trump-did/

On Thursday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “All In,” former Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) argued that former President Bill Clinton was impeached “or a lot less than what it looks like Trump did in his life” and the accusations against President Trump would be cause for impeachment.

Anchor Chris Hayes asked Boxer, “What do you think of this idea that — this growing call to investigate, in some formal way, to use Congressional oversight to investigate the allegations made against the president of the United States?”

She answered, “Well, I gave it a lot of thought and I think it makes sense for the House to do it. Because, you know, the House impeached Bill Clinton for a lot less than what it looks like Trump did in his life, since he admitted it, basically. Woman after woman after woman after woman, and they’re coming forward now. So, you know, it would be a cause for impeachment, so I think it does make sense for them to start some hearings on this subject.”

Hayes then inquired if behavior a president engaged in before taking office would be impeachable.

Boxer responded, “Well, I think because he’s lying about it now, and because he said it on the campaign trail. He said, ‘This is terrible. I’m going to sue all these women.’ So, you could argue that he got elected on false pretense, you know, that he lied about it. So, yeah, I think it’s a whole different standard now. You know, we in government should have a higher standard, and there’s no question in my mind, it’s turned.”

#1510893 --- 12/15/17 05:51 AM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline

Obama suggested that our country is heading down the path toward Communism and guess what, he's absolutely correct. Trump colludes with Russia, he pushed for a Conservative laden FCC to control your rights to the internet,systemically takes your health care away, gives corporate tax breaks at the people's expense, calls the media fake news thus attempts to control what they report, threatens to fire the entity that investigates his wrong doing.
What's ironic, the Conservative claimed that Obama attempted to control us only to turn around and allow a White racist dictator to blatantly screw us with their blessings . Oligarchy anyone?

Need Obama be any clearer?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/08/barack-obama-accused-comparing-donald-trump-hitler/

#1510945 --- 12/15/17 02:48 PM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Obama suggested that our country is heading down the path toward Communism and guess what, he's absolutely correct. Trump colludes with Russia, he pushed for a Conservative laden FCC to control your rights to the internet,systemically takes your health care away, gives corporate tax breaks at the people's expense, calls the media fake news thus attempts to control what they report, threatens to fire the entity that investigates his wrong doing.
What's ironic, the Conservative claimed that Obama attempted to control us only to turn around and allow a White racist dictator to blatantly screw us with their blessings . Oligarchy anyone?

Need Obama be any clearer?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/08/barack-obama-accused-comparing-donald-trump-hitler/
That is all quite astonishing when you sum it all up like that.

#1510958 --- 12/15/17 04:11 PM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: Formermac]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN

From the article I posted it states "364 Republicans & Democrats vote AGAINST Rep. Al Green's motion to impeach Trump. 58 Democrats voted to move ahead." Here is your clue: Notice the AND between Republicans and Democrats? Even the Democrats couldn't get a party line vote.

#1510959 --- 12/15/17 04:17 PM Re: Trump Impeachment [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Formermac Offline

Mr. Tallcott, I thought that we had an understanding, I don't deal with people that...shall we say, are dishonest with the state, why would I want to engage with someone with a singular agenda, start trouble and that only? have a great day.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >