FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1510244 --- 12/03/17 07:49 PM Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
https://conservativedailypost.com/breaki...gn=3_December-1
Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel

Yesterday, in a shocking twist to the way things normally happen in court, a successful lawyer who “led 20 major fraud investigations” as an attorney in Obama‘s Justice Department admitted guilt in a San Francisco federal court. Jeffrey Wertkin was charged with obstruction of justice and interstate transportation of stolen goods.

Wertkin specialized in whistleblower lawsuits. He had the privilege of acting as lead counsel at the “first-ever False Claims Act suit filed by the Justice Department.” These cases are handled differently than most. They are filed under seal and kept tightly under wraps until the Justice Department smells the perfect moment, to jump out of the bushes and yell, “gotcha!“

One day in November of 2016, he picked the name “Dan” and then picked up the phone. On the other end was a manager of a “California-based security company” who had no idea they were subjected to a sealed investigation. Dan explained how a sneak peek at evidence could be a valuable heads up to “get out ahead of the investigation.”

The Sunnyvale based executive dropped a dime to the FBI. After that, all of Wertkin’s calls were caught on tape. They made a deal to swap the information for a “consulting fee” of $300,000 in bitcoin. Negotiations ensued. Wertkin was willing to back down on his insistence to be paid in untraceable digital currency but added 10k to his price “to cover his travel expenses.”

A hotel in Cupertino was chosen for the exchange. The company representative in the deal was supposedly one of the firm’s other executives, “Bill,” in charge of the money. He was to sit in the lobby on the chair with a folded newspaper. “When you walk into the lobby, there is a water station on your left. Just past the water is a chair with a newspaper on it. Please sit in that chair and I will come meet you,” Wertkin texted on his way to the meet.

Wertkin walked into the Hilton Garden Inn wearing a wig and simply handed the man the envelope full of lawsuit copies. He was supposed to get “a duffel bag full of money.” Instead, his contact showed his badge.

That is when he found out the company rep was really with the FBI. “My life is over,” Wertkin gasped.

FingerLakes1.com
#1510371 --- 12/06/17 03:56 AM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

I'd love to hear your excuse as to what this story has to do with Obama, other than being a desperate attempt at making utterly immaterial political hay.

Here's the actual story:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...t-attorney-says

#1510377 --- 12/06/17 08:15 AM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
Originally Posted By: Timbo

I'd love to hear your excuse as to what this story has to do with Obama, other than being a desperate attempt at making utterly immaterial political hay.

Here's the actual story:

You know all about making hay, don't you Master Timbo...lol

#1510383 --- 12/06/17 10:40 AM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

Here's the actual story:

Tommy boy, have you ever had a full blown argument with a 5 year old? I haven't but observing your antics and expressions and responding to you is getting real close, from what school did you matriculate and please tell me you were the Valedictorian. wink

#1510398 --- 12/06/17 01:56 PM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac

Here's the actual story:

Tommy boy, have you ever had a full blown argument with a 5 year old? I haven't but observing your antics and expressions and responding to you is getting real close, from what school did you matriculate and please tell me you were the Valedictorian. wink

Quote:
Tommy boy, "have you ever had a full blown argument" with a 5 year old?

I don't argue with anyone on the internet.

Quote:
I haven't but observing your antics and expressions and responding to you is getting real close,

What?

Quote:
from what school did you matriculate and please tell me you were the Valedictorian.

I can tell you weren't either...LOL.

#1510401 --- 12/06/17 02:14 PM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

it's not my articulation or language skills that made me well off son but my proficiency in math and electronics...now as for you?
You need not reply, I would be embarrassed too.

#1510403 --- 12/06/17 02:21 PM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Elementary my boy, you lose every solitary debate and argument by reason of going off script, utilizing flash cards and cartoons but more importantly, failing to put a thought together adverse to the buffoonery and folly you love.

#1510413 --- 12/06/17 04:12 PM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
it's not my articulation or language skills that made me well off son but my proficiency in math and electronics...now as for you?
You need not reply, I would be embarrassed too.

Quote:
it's not my articulation or language skills that made me well off son

WOW! I'm at a loss for words.

Quote:
my proficiency in math and electronics

No kidding, you're a Savant.

#1510414 --- 12/06/17 04:26 PM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

LOL, I own a electrical contract business which is your primary problem with me son. How dare this Black guy's life turn out better than mines and to add insults to injuries, I did it all without the benefit of handouts or government assistance. I see why you divert attention from yourself and your life...I would be embarrassed as well. Now back to the topic at hand. laugh laugh

#1510416 --- 12/06/17 04:34 PM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Here's the actual story:

More cryptic BS from the forum clairvoyant. Now answer the question.

#1510417 --- 12/06/17 04:41 PM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I don't argue with anyone on the internet.

Nope, contrarian saboteurs never possess good arguments.

#1510418 --- 12/06/17 04:52 PM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

Here's the actual story:

More cryptic BS from the forum clairvoyant. Now answer the question.

Quote:
Now answer the question.

You have to ask me a question first, master Timbo.

#1510419 --- 12/06/17 04:55 PM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Here's the actual story:

He doesn't need my help but here's the question which I know you understood.

#1510856 --- 12/14/17 12:21 PM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN

Here's the actual story:

Your article hardly varies from the one I posted. Jeffrey was a DOJ lawyer under Obama where he stole documents before he joined Akin Gump and then tried to sell them. He pleaded guilty. The one I posted did not implicate Obama, it just connected dots. I know you have a problem connecting dots.

#1510859 --- 12/14/17 12:59 PM Re: Obama DOJ Lawyer Guilty As Taped Negotiations Show Illegal Sale Of Sealed Intel [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot

Here's the actual story:

Your article hardly varies from the one I posted. Jeffrey was a DOJ lawyer under Obama where he stole documents before he joined Akin Gump and then tried to sell them. He pleaded guilty. The one I posted did not implicate Obama, it just connected dots. I know you have a problem connecting dots.

There you again, again... playing fast and loose with word definitions. "Varies" and "connecting" being the foremost examples in this instance.

Linear logic is also not particularly within your "wheelhouse".