FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1510442 --- 12/07/17 08:19 AM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Now we all understand why Trump is doing so horribly, this is the evidence of a clear and present mentality among the GOP, but tell us, who is setting the precedent, the supporters or Donald? Everyday since January 20,2017, Trump has defied the norm and still can't understand why events go awry. Keep up the great submission of your cartoons and memes, all which keeps Donald encouraged and in turn motivates his mentality to get more and more odd each and every day...Liberals are just sitting back and allowing you and millions more to keep Don's nose at the wheel of misfortunes.Thank you, BTW I'm praying for Donald (seriously) he slurred his speech yesterday and maybe a visit to the Dr. is advisable.

Quote:
Now we all understand why Trump is doing so horribly

Either you're living under a rock out west, or you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

I 'm betting you have NO idea what you're talking about!

FingerLakes1.com
#1510445 --- 12/07/17 08:29 AM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Now we all understand why Trump is doing so horribly, this is the evidence of a clear and present mentality among the GOP, but tell us, who is setting the precedent, the supporters or Donald? Everyday since January 20,2017, Trump has defied the norm and still can't understand why events go awry. Keep up the great submission of your cartoons and memes, all which keeps Donald encouraged and in turn motivates his mentality to get more and more odd each and every day...Liberals are just sitting back and allowing you and millions more to keep Don's nose at the wheel of misfortunes.Thank you, BTW I'm praying for Donald (seriously) he slurred his speech yesterday and maybe a visit to the Dr. is advisable.

Quote:

Either you're living under a rock out west, or you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

I don't have weigh in, talk or state my opinions, the entire world including yourself have only to watch the news, everything speaks for itself. Now the major question.....where are you getting your information? wink

#1510447 --- 12/07/17 08:35 AM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

Quote:

I don't have weigh in, talk or state my opinions, the entire world including yourself have only to watch the news, everything speaks for itself. Now the major question.....where are you getting your information? wink

Quote:
where are you getting your information

Not from CNN!

#1510448 --- 12/07/17 08:36 AM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Remember the law that states "innocent until proven guilty"
Well son, we have not only smoking guns but witnesses from Europe, Asia, Middle East and America who's eye account correlate with one another.......or are you implying that 700 million people colluded to lie on Trump? I own a few bridges in New York city I'm willing to let go really cheap and I'll throw in a tall statue to boot.

#1510449 --- 12/07/17 08:40 AM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Thus the reason you read son, we're not talking comic books or girlie magazines but read the New York Post, Time magazine watch ABC, NBC, CBS, those medias have a reputation to protect, unlike CNN or FOX NEWS which are all politically divided.

#1510450 --- 12/07/17 08:44 AM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Remember the law that states "innocent until proven guilty"
Well son, we have not only smoking guns but witnesses from Europe, Asia, Middle East and America who's eye account correlate with one another.......or are you implying that 700 million people colluded to lie on Trump? I own a few bridges in New York city I'm willing to let go really cheap and I'll throw in a tall statue to boot.

Boy, what the in Gods name are you talking about?

#1510452 --- 12/07/17 08:49 AM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

MY GOD!!!!!!! I'm going to a Dr's appointment and you need somebody to talk to...seriously no wink on that one. Good day.

#1511248 --- 12/19/17 06:22 PM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Shannon Watts&#8207;Verified account @shannonrwatts
9h9 hours ago

Shannon Watts Retweeted Los Angeles Times

Last year, Sarah Palin's son threatened to kill his wife with his gun. This week, Palin's husband threatened to shoot her son with his gun. Sarah Palin - a keynote speaker at past @NRA events - says only good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns. Who is that in these scenarios?

Shannon Watts added,

Sarah Palin's son Track charged with beating his father, who confronted him with a gun

#1511258 --- 12/19/17 07:31 PM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: kyle585
• Last year, Sarah Palin's son threatened to kill his wife with his gun.

• This week, Palin's husband threatened to shoot her son with his gun.

• Sarah Palin's son Track charged with beating his father, who confronted him with a gun

Sarah Palin - a keynote speaker at past @NRA events - says "only good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns." crazy

If ONLY that were true! grin

Republicans refer to that as "takin' charge" and bein' a "REAL man".

#1511281 --- 12/20/17 06:52 AM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline

The GOP contends that corporations will take the tax cuts and reinvest the savings into hiring and wage increases. lets hope that this will be the case but current trends have recorded another type of action for the last 40 years seeing that overhead costs have been the problem with any corporate accountant's ability to show profits. It's a fact that Ford, Chrysler, GM, Whirlpool,textile manufacturing and thousands of others were looking for cheap labor and not so much a lower tax liabilities. As of this morning, CEOs and upper management are already ordering their new yachts, cars and mansions while continuing to utilize very cheap labor which will continue over the next 25 years. Being an Engineer, I can tell you that our children are not going to college due to the high cost of education while other countries are pumping out educated professional who stay overseas working for American's corporations.Yes American, the Republicans have your best interest at heart and those gullible to believe it forgot what happen back in 2009.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphilli...s/#4357349278e1

#1511286 --- 12/20/17 07:37 AM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

#1511292 --- 12/20/17 08:01 AM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585
Shannon Watts&#8207;Verified account @shannonrwatts
9h9 hours ago

Shannon Watts Retweeted Los Angeles Times

Last year, Sarah Palin's son threatened to kill his wife with his gun. This week, Palin's husband threatened to shoot her son with his gun. Sarah Palin - a keynote speaker at past @NRA events - says only good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns. Who is that in these scenarios?

Shannon Watts added,

Sarah Palin's son Track charged with beating his father, who confronted him with a gun

That's why there is a Courts of law, and Judge's.

#1511293 --- 12/20/17 08:03 AM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

The GOP idiots must be told how to even place a floor procedure into motion.

http://time.com/5072689/gop-tax-bill-2017-what-is-the-byrd-rule/

#1511295 --- 12/20/17 08:11 AM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

Trump outrageously claims that the new tax reform will hurt him and his rich constituents are mad at him, we need not look further in understanding why Trump loves simple folk. wink

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/19/politics/donald-trump-release-taxes/index.html

#1511457 --- 12/22/17 05:21 PM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Formermac]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
Your problem is relying on a CNN poll. One would think that a CNN poll would have more than 73% that want Trump to make his taxes public.

August 2106 CNN had Clinton at 45% and Trump at 35%. In Nov. 2016 CNN had Clinton at 46% & Trump at 45%.

But I will say that all of CNN reports aren’t all bad:

CNN reports Trump will donate his third-quarter salary to the Department of Health and Human Services' efforts to combat the opioid epidemic,

President Donald Trump donated the second quarter of his salary to the Department of Education, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos said Wednesday.

The $78,333.32 that President Donald Trump donated from his first paycheck as President will help fund restoration projects at Antietam National Battlefield.

#1511458 --- 12/22/17 06:04 PM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
CNN reports Trump will donate his third-quarter salary to the Department of Health and Human Services' efforts to combat the opioid epidemic,

President Donald Trump donated the second quarter of his salary to the Department of Education, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos said Wednesday.

The $78,333.32 that President Donald Trump donated from his first paycheck as President will help fund restoration projects at Antietam National Battlefield.
You are talking about his puny salary as president? He should show us his tax returns so that we can see how many millions he makes from renting out his buildings to the federal government.

#1511459 --- 12/22/17 06:07 PM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Your problem is relying on a CNN poll. One would think that a CNN poll would have more than 73% that want Trump to make his taxes public.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...n-fox-news-poll

Trump's approval hits new low in Fox News poll
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 10/25/17

#1511460 --- 12/22/17 06:09 PM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-u-attorneys-warn-trump-201016941.html

A bipartisan group of more than 20 former federal prosecutors has urged President Donald Trump to stand by his recent statements and allow special counsel Robert Mueller to conduct his investigation into Russia’s role in the 2016 election without interference.

When a reporter asked Trump last week if he planned to fire Mueller, the president said he did not, adding that “there was no collusion whatsoever” between his campaign and Russia.

Twenty-two former U.S. attorneys from 18 states and Puerto Rico wrote a letter to Trump on Friday in which they said they were “gratified” to have heard these recent statements about the Mueller investigation.

#1511463 --- 12/22/17 07:52 PM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Formermac Offline

August 2106 CNN had Clinton at 45% and Trump at 35%. In Nov. 2016 CNN had Clinton at 46% & Trump at 45%.

But I will say that all of CNN reports aren’t all bad:

You left one piece of pertinent information out son, Trump is by far the lowest rated president in history mot to mention the least educated and informed. Watch any channel of your liking but more informative is the fact that reputable news papers tend to be neutral and less opinionated.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

#1511465 --- 12/22/17 08:15 PM Re: United States Flourishes Under Trump As Country Rebuilds From Obama [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Wow. Really?

https://secondnexus.com/news/mitch-mccon...82d79f329990238

by Amelia Mavis Christnot December 22, 2017

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says 2018 should be a year of bipartisanship, even if that means giving up GOP goals of cutting social services to the poor and elderly or repealing the Affordable Care Act. That sentiment is not shared by all of his colleagues, including Wisconsin Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan who vowed to gut both programs.

On Thursday, McConnell broke ranks with House leadership on the GOP aim to cut programs that serve America’s poor and elderly, like Medicaid and food stamps. McConnell said he is “not interested” in using Senate budget rules, which require a simple majority, to allow Republicans to cut social programs without consulting Democrats.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >