#1553029 --- 07/25/20 06:24 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: Ben444
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Originally Posted By: Ben444
Originally Posted By: Geedog
Peaceful my . Violent leftists. Do a search, only use a search engine not controlled by the left. I know you would see the truth, unlike farmermac you may be able to accept it.
American Veteran (1 of 1,000s of vets who despise trump) >>> To help trump sleep tonight. Today a 93 year old murderer was convicted of war crimes as a Nazi. trump needs to know that as long as he lives the majority of America will continue to go after him. We will eventually prevail and he will be convicted of his crimes against America
laugh laugh laugh What crimes against America are you talking about kyle? laugh laugh laugh
Are you kidding me? The list of crimes is huge. Treason for supporting Putin against our military just for starters.
No further comment? You have no response so you just move on to your next line of baloney.

FingerLakes1.com
#1553030 --- 07/25/20 06:27 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

laugh laugh laugh laugh Where do you come up with this crap! laugh laugh laugh
I often wonder the same thing about you. grin grin grin

#1553034 --- 07/25/20 06:35 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Geedog]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Peaceful my ass. Violent leftists. Do a search, only use a search engine not controlled by the left. I know you would see the truth, unlike farmermac you may be able to accept it.

Jill Wine-Banks (former Watergate prosecutor) >>> TY vets for showing us how to stand up to stop a dictator wanna be. Hope this stops Trump from replicating this in Chicago and your city too

#1553035 --- 07/25/20 06:41 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

New York Times:

"When paramilitary-style units have no identifying insignia, there is no transparency, no accountability — and that means impunity. Democracy dies. Think of all this as setting the scene for Trump’s own “state of emergency” if he does not like the November election result. Social media is combustible enough for a physical fire to be unnecessary."

#1553036 --- 07/25/20 07:00 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

https://www.wbur.org/cognoscenti/2020/07...ml-q3jOtinTfrrk
A Profoundly Un-American Attack On Civil Society’: Why Trump’s Paramilitary Force Is Unconstitutional

#1553037 --- 07/25/20 07:35 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Geedog]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Peaceful my ass. Violent leftists. Do a search, only use a search engine not controlled by the left. I know you would see the truth, unlike farmermac you may be able to accept it.

From Fox News!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/un-us-force-o...tyEDaAsEzKw5bvg

UN urges US to tamp down use of force by officers in Portland, warns of ‘human rights violations’

#1553038 --- 07/25/20 07:38 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Formermac

Never let them see you sweat my boy. it's refreshing that we live in a day and age that all can express their opinions without repercussion of fear and violence...or is that the case? You know son, when the topic of hate groups come up such as the KKK or White Supremacists, there is nary a peep out of you but any group protesting equal rights, here comes all the racists, misogynist, haters of Gays and Lesbians etc.... who somehow think in the past that they are the supreme beings of this country..... I tell you what my boy, devote maybe one day and think outside the old proverbial narrow minded box you've accuse me and take a total assessment of the current conditions in the United States ie. 145000 deaths by means of A Corona Virus, 47 million people without jobs, a federal budget never see in the history of the United States, millions of children can't or won't to go back to a institute of virus incubator(school)
Corruption within the White House, Russian involvement in our democracy....HHHMMMM, not one criticism in those regard.... Your problem my son (I call you son because you're acting like a 10 year old who is being groomed by ignorance and will become the straw which is breaking the back of America...too bad that your time has come and gone, an old racist fool in which anxiety has taken over your entire being...not overwhelmed because the country is in total mayhem but because his White existence has become totally irrelevant and his ability to control the world is no more...wait..... the White man has exclusively controlled this country over the last 4 years...tell us son, how is that working out for us????? Take you time son and consider all which is going on and tell yourself, what part of Trump's mentality do you share? No worse vile creature than one who causes the problem but tends to blame all others for the problem..Once again son, glad that I consume a greater share of of day. particularly when I go about doing my daily life avoiding the mentality which is in Washington and not on the streets of the America...all which scares you..Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Mexicans, young, old, female, gays, lesbians, Italians, Jews, Asians all having the audacity to come together and push back against people as yourself. Sleep well my boy as you ignore Trump's dysfunctions while focusing and criticizing the victim's of Trump's dysfunctions.

laugh laugh laugh laugh Where do you come up with this crap! laugh laugh laugh

They call it HOME TRAINING son, you know when a parent taught us the virtues of honesty, respect and decency..Bottom line, once we defy those attributes we become a spitting image of yourself. whistle

#1553039 --- 07/25/20 07:45 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Now tell me son, why would anyone take seriously someone in your predicament..if you're so intelligent and educated, why are you in your current state? We're not speaking of your physical impediment,that can happen to any of us but your mental disabilities which are causing your lack of success. Just think son, not a word said in regard to the deaths and sickness but as the norm, your ability to show ignorance and a lack of compassion. Like a 6 month old baby, all you know is a nipple, diaper and someone to cuddle you.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020...kg-vpx-lead.cnn

When success is defined as death, mayhem and destruction, it's no wonder that Trump supporters are failure themselves.

#1553045 --- 07/25/20 09:26 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1553105 --- 07/25/20 03:09 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1553108 --- 07/25/20 04:19 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1553110 --- 07/25/20 04:30 PM ! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

Now tell me son, why would anyone take seriously someone in your predicament..if you're so intelligent and educated, why are you in your current state? We're not speaking of your physical impediment,that can happen to any of us but your mental disabilities which are causing your lack of success. Just think son, not a word said in regard to the deaths and sickness but as the norm, your ability to show ignorance and a lack of compassion. Like a 6 month old baby, all you know is a nipple, diaper and someone to cuddle you.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020...kg-vpx-lead.cnn

When success is defined as death, mayhem and destruction, it's no wonder that Trump supporters are failure themselves.

laugh laugh laugh Like I said before, where do you come up with crap!? laugh laugh laugh

#1553111 --- 07/25/20 04:31 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Isn't ironic that a Black president was accused of not being born in the USA and guess who lead that lie?..yes indeed the world most re-known racist who not only followed in Obama's footsteps by undoing the great things he accomplished such as healthcare and bringing the economy from the brink of Depression , only to manage to set up the trap for himself by destroying 48 million jobs and causing 145000 death.

#1553112 --- 07/25/20 04:32 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOL, you know that you got them on the hook when all they can do is lie and criticize...LOVE IT

#1553113 --- 07/25/20 04:41 PM Re: ! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

Care to expound on the 145000 deaths and 47 million people being unemployed?
How about the low popularity number that Trump is experiencing?
OK How about the fact that the world either hates Trump or are laughing at his failures and screw up?

Well then..it's been established that you rather pick on me and ignore Trump's dysfunctions..which is fine with the Biden supporters, seeing that none of you have the backbone or courage to say anything negative to Trump, as his poll numbers go down while our entertainment levels goes up grin

#1553114 --- 07/25/20 04:52 PM Re: ! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

Trump has ignored the pandemic for the last 7 months, how is that working out for him?
You have attempted to argue and denigrate me for the last 3 years, how has your efforts helped in preventing Trump from screwing up?
Funny how that works when our efforts are misguided and directed in the wrong places....we need not wonder why things fail miserably.

#1553115 --- 07/25/20 06:19 PM Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1553116 --- 07/25/20 06:28 PM Re: ! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

Trump has ignored the pandemic for the last 7 months, how is that working out for him?
You have attempted to argue and denigrate me for the last 3 years, how has your efforts helped in preventing Trump from screwing up?
Funny how that works when our efforts are misguided and directed in the wrong places....we need not wonder why things fail miserably.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watc...ion-88261701673

#1553117 --- 07/25/20 06:29 PM Re: ! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1553119 --- 07/25/20 06:33 PM Re: ! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

ROTFLMAO

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watc...ion-88261701673

Why don't you Go tell it to someone who cares!

Page 807 of 809 < 1 2 ... 805 806 807 808 809 >