Topic Options
#1515490 --- 06/12/18 10:17 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Jennifer Rubin
&#8207;Verified account @JRubinBlogger
17m17 minutes ago

Dear Dems, Those R's who were critical of Obama as too weak on rogue states now look like fools praising Trump for getting nothing and giving up exercises. You might consider pointing that out. Just saying.

FingerLakes1.com
#1515491 --- 06/12/18 10:31 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

#1515494 --- 06/12/18 12:30 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Travis Allen
&#127754;
&#8207; @TravisAllen02
1h1 hour ago

BREAKING: Trump has arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA.

This is Trump's 154th day at a Trump property as President & his 112th day at a Trump golf course.

Must need a vacation after COMPLETELY CAVING to the North Koreans and achieving ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

SAD!

#1515497 --- 06/12/18 12:37 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: kyle585]
luckyduck Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585
Must need a vacation after COMPLETELY CAVING to the North Koreans and achieving ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

SAD![/size]

Yes you are right, who needs denuclearization. Trump should have given Kim pallets of cash and assisted him in developing his nuclear weapon program instead. What was he thinking??

#1515504 --- 06/12/18 01:00 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Glenda Atkins Retweeted
Bodhi Jones
&#8207; @bodhijones
21m21 minutes ago

For decades NK has brutalized, dehumanized and starved it's people. And for decades NK has sought legitimacy on the global stage. Donald Trump just handed this ruthless dictator his wettest-wildest dreams for nothing in return. Also, @realDonaldTrump has the tiniest little hands!

#1515529 --- 06/13/18 06:03 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: cwjga

I find it not surprising that your focus is on 3 individuals who did much for America as former first lady, 2 former POTUS. Now that you have little to brag about in regard to Trump's lies and failures, I can't blame you. whistle

BTW, I pray that you'll forgive me as an intelligent Black voter to give my vote to the next intelligent POTUS candidate, can't say as of yet if he/she will have my support until I hear their speeches and proposals in "KEEPING America Great" Also seeing that half of the country is either Liberal White and minority, I can see why you're scared sh77tless.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/12/opinions/black-voters-not-fooled-by-trump-bailey/index.html

#1515530 --- 06/13/18 06:42 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I have question, if we are to "Make America great again" does it mean that Conservative White Trump supporters are relegated to partnership with dictator killers now being that they already have the backing of racists, bigots, liars, misogynists, poor White and those feeling that a unified America is not the direction needed to bring us back to the core ideals that some our founders dreamed of?

#1515531 --- 06/13/18 07:18 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1515532 --- 06/13/18 09:28 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Yes, that's exactly the problem, Donald J. Trump, one who alienates America's own while giving a pat on the back to dictators that kills their own Uncle and starves it's own citizen. The fact that you can't find this odd, speaks volume as to why a person like you of retirement age must continue to work until the "big ship" come in laden with money in your pocket to then retire...keep waiting son, while those rich White cats enjoy their now.........You can bet that I love your ignorance, not to mention your naivete which seem to be inherent with Trump supporters. laugh

#1515534 --- 06/13/18 09:46 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
luckyduck Offline

LOL, some days I come here just for the laugh!

#1515535 --- 06/13/18 09:47 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

You too??????? and I thought that it was just me. laugh

#1515536 --- 06/13/18 09:49 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: luckyduck

Now for a little more fun, logic and common sense tells me that you're a White trump supporter who deem minorities not as smart as yourself, now for my question, tell me what do you possess or have that gave you that impression? laugh

#1515541 --- 06/13/18 09:59 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

9 minutes and failing to answer a clear cut and simple question but able to respond in seconds to any type of ignorance and buffoonery. The questions won't get any easier son. laugh

#1515548 --- 06/13/18 10:14 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Poor Trump supporters, they are relegated to watch FOX News and get their marching orders in what to repeat for that day, whether it be NFL players, immigration or the economy but must "sync" into the narrative for that time frame. Thinking for themselves, speaking for themselves or for that matter, having any form to self reliance is totally out of the question.

#1515551 --- 06/13/18 10:30 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1515553 --- 06/13/18 10:36 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

What's historic about a fool shaking hands with a killer dictator? other than the fact that said fool is so desperate for any type of win that he'll believe a third generation murderer over an honest Canadian Prime Minister. You can bet we're laughing at you and trump.

#1515556 --- 06/13/18 10:51 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga

I thought that maybe in the future, I can call you the animal whisperer seeing that you spend a greater share of your posts utilizing dressed up donkeys and mules as your mouth piece.

Talk to the Animals
Bobby Darin
If I could talk to the animals, just imagine it
Chattin' with a chimp in chimpanzee
Imagine talking to a tiger, chatting with a cheetah
What a neat achievement it would be
If we could talk to the animals, learn all their languages
I could take an animal degree
I'd study elephant and eagle, buffalo and beagle
Alligator, guinea pig, and flea
I would converse in polar bear and python
And I would curse in fluent kangaroo
If people ask me, "Can you speak rhinoceros?"
I'd say, "Of course, can't you?"
If I conferred with our furry friends, man to animal
Think of the amazing repartee
If I could walk with the animals, talk with the animals
Grunt and squeak and squawk with the animals
And they could talk to me

#1515558 --- 06/13/18 11:33 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
luckyduck Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac

Now for a little more fun, logic and common sense tells me that you're a White trump supporter who deem minorities not as smart as yourself, now for my question, tell me what do you possess or have that gave you that impression? laugh

I already told you, I come here for the laugh. For an honest exchange of thought and ideas I go elsewhere because it can't be found here.

As too your question, I can not answer it because I reject the premise.

Good day!

#1515560 --- 06/13/18 11:41 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I already told you, I come here for the laugh. For an honest exchange of thought and ideas I go elsewhere because it can't be found here.

As too your question, I can not answer it because I reject the premise.

Good day!
Ya sure. You sound as smart as Trump which isn't saying much.

#1515565 --- 06/13/18 11:53 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

As too to your question, I can not answer it because I reject the premise.

Good day!

What's your premise first of all son? One thing about the first amendment, it gives you the right to reject anything you hear but in reality, you don't get the opportunity to create you own facts. Thus YOUR MONUMENTAL PROBLEM, very little fact, just opinion, have you and cwjga noticed one disconcerting attribute you both share? You both offer opinion and cartoons which in the real world are relegated to fools and comedians. whistle

Page 55 of 58 < 1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 >