FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 12 of 150 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 149 150 >
Topic Options
#1511792 --- 01/02/18 08:39 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
It's a new day with new objectives.

FingerLakes1.com
#1511794 --- 01/02/18 09:24 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1511799 --- 01/02/18 10:37 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
I love that sentiment,Trump's speeches are dark, lets add to that, hateful, vile, ignorant, racist and totally devoid of common sense. It's laughable to have you of all people, as a spokesperson supporting Trump, no decent job, no house, a 10 year old car, no trade or career specialty....tell us, what has Trump done for you besides a promised tax cut? but seeing that you pay no sizable liability, even that is nil. A few cliches come to mind when pondering the Trump family, the first lady is a former whore/men's magazine model, the president slept with the same, stole billions of dollars from small people, he lies, his children are dishonest and unethical but for the last year, you and others are attempting to reverse logic by taking a criminal nut case and making him a diplomatic scholar, his wife by all definition, is still a former whore now turn "kept women" his children are being criminally investigated along with their dad, the world along with our allies have distanced themselves, they call him "crazy, unethical, dishonest a liar"...hmm, this aligns itself with 70% of the United States sentiment. The list of failures breaks every former POTUS's in the last 50 years. Can't make a whore into a house wife, put lipstick on a pig and you still have a swine, putting a suit on a man doesn't improve his intelligence or wisdom and last but my favorite, "stand in the village square and disparage the town's people for talking about your family, funny how they were accurate when they talked about someone else" grin

#1511800 --- 01/02/18 10:46 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Knowing your effort in futility, I relish the insistent comebacks and insults you offer due to one simple fact, no amount of cartoons, memes, links or lies, reverses what has been recorded in Trump's horrifying history.....if this is the case, turn today into January 20, 2017 again and we will give him a mulligan. I didn't think you could. laugh

#1511801 --- 01/02/18 11:38 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
Knowing your effort in futility, I relish the insistent comebacks and insults you offer due to one simple fact, no amount of cartoons, memes, links or lies, reverses what has been recorded in Trump's horrifying history.....if this is the case, turn today into January 20, 2017 again and we will give him a mulligan. I didn't think you could. laugh

Tough day at the Carry out?

#1511802 --- 01/02/18 11:43 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

#1511803 --- 01/02/18 11:46 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

#1511804 --- 01/02/18 12:12 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

I love that sentiment,Trump's speeches are dark, lets add to that, hateful, vile, ignorant, racist and totally devoid of common sense. It's laughable to have you of all people, as a spokesperson supporting Trump, no decent job, no house, a 10 year old car, no trade or career specialty....tell us, what has Trump done for you besides a promised tax cut? but seeing that you pay no sizable liability, even that is nil. A few cliches come to mind when pondering the Trump family, the first lady is a former whore/men's magazine model, the president slept with the same, stole billions of dollars from small people, he lies, his children are dishonest and unethical but for the last year, you and others are attempting to reverse logic by taking a criminal nut case and making him a diplomatic scholar, his wife by all definition, is still a former whore now turn "kept women" his children are being criminally investigated along with their dad, the world along with our allies have distanced themselves, they call him "crazy, unethical, dishonest a liar"...hmm, this aligns itself with 70% of the United States sentiment. The list of failures breaks every former POTUS's in the last 50 years. Can't make a whore into a house wife, put lipstick on a pig and you still have a swine, putting a suit on a man doesn't improve his intelligence or wisdom and last but my favorite, "stand in the village square and disparage the town's people for talking about your family, funny how they were accurate when they talked about someone else" grin

What do you say we get this out of the way first.

Quote:
Trump's speeches are dark, lets add to that, hateful, vile, ignorant, racist and totally devoid of common sense.

Please show examples of your claims, master For....?

#1511806 --- 01/02/18 12:38 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Why must we go through this exercise of nonsense? You may not readily admit it but the entire world knows that Trump is a racist. I have only to cut and paste my response toward any fruitless defense you have for a reckless and vile man. I'll take my math prowess and merge it it with politics, if you strive for a perfect grade of 100%, there is no room for error,now in Trump's case, his popularity grade of 32% has no way of achieving even a mediocrity of 50%. lets grade him on a curve of D minus, D minus, F, F and in your case, a B plus, he is still under achieving in regard to a positive grade average. math don't lie but Republican do. wink

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/opinion/trump-racism-white-supremacy.html

#1511808 --- 01/02/18 12:52 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Why must we go through this exercise of nonsense? You may not readily admit it but the entire world knows that Trump is a racist. I have only to cut and paste my response toward any fruitless defense you have for a reckless and vile man. I'll take my math prowess and merge it it with politics, if you strive for a perfect grade of 100%, there is no room for error,now in Trump's case, his popularity grade of 32% has no way of achieving even a mediocrity of 50%. lets grade him on a curve of D minus, D minus, F, F and in your case, a B plus, he is still under achieving in regard to a positive grade average. math don't lie but Republican do. wink

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/opinion/trump-racism-white-supremacy.html

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

What do you say we get this out of the way first.

Quote:
Trump's speeches are dark, lets add to that, hateful, vile, ignorant, racist and totally devoid of common sense.

Please show examples of your claims, master For....?

That's all you have is nonsense. To put it bluntly, you can't give one example of your stupid claim!

#1511809 --- 01/02/18 12:54 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Cut and paste baby, this seem to suffice in rebuttal to your nonsense.

#1511811 --- 01/02/18 01:12 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

The fact that you can't comprehend basic math speaks volume to your level of intellect. Tell us what world do you live in when a 32% popularity rating, telling lies, displaying racism toward Middle Eastern, Blacks,Hispanics and Native Americans makes for positive numbers. Answer: in the world of Neanderthals and racists.
What I love about you & Trump, falsely believing that he actually won (there goes those numbers again) 3 million vote deficit against Hillary while fighting viciously to block the DOJ from investigating electoral and Russian hacking. A + 23 = 72...... find the unknown value.......Mueller is well on his way to ascertaining the very thing that makes Trump one of the most illegitimate president in American history.

#1511821 --- 01/02/18 03:24 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1511880 --- 01/03/18 08:12 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

#1511892 --- 01/04/18 07:43 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Here are some of Trump's candidates for White House staff membership.

#1511893 --- 01/04/18 07:57 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Sarah Huckabee finally told the truth for once in her career by admitting that Trump was angry and furious over the new book revealing all the facts and truth about her commander in Chief. Ironically so, she states that we aren't entitled to our own facts....yes the entire world paused for a laughable moment.

http://www.politicususa.com/2018/01/03/s...nnons-book.html

#1511896 --- 01/04/18 09:19 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I love it when a racist uneducated individual attempts to show not only their ignorance but expects to get a 'rise" hoping that you respond in jest. I guess that having a nice family, money, dignity, refinement and great standing in the community, dispel all the narrow minded views they attempt to promote. wink

#1511898 --- 01/04/18 10:13 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/04/media/president-trump-legal-threat-michael-wolff/index.html

The master of the first Amendment, the king of insults now want this book to be squashed due to the fact others are exercizing their first Amendment rights. Hypocrite much?

#1511902 --- 01/04/18 12:47 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Guess what will be put on the back burners over the next few week? The American people

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/04/media/president-trump-legal-threat-michael-wolff/index.html

#1511939 --- 01/05/18 06:33 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

Page 12 of 150 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 149 150 >