FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 55 of 83 < 1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 83 >
Topic Options
#1509936 --- 11/27/17 03:36 AM Re: The Trump defect continues! MORE WHINING! [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

Just the facts old man! Just the facts that you can't disprove! I got your number! ROFLMAO! You're way to easy! Now just go to bed ! Sorry I dented your arrogant ego! LOL! I'm going to bed so you can have the last word if it helps you save face! LOL!

FingerLakes1.com
#1509937 --- 11/27/17 03:41 AM Re: The Trump defect continues! MORE WHINING! [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: gassy one
You just can't dispute the facts I posted old man so your trying to divert the conversation! Just admit you were beat at your own game and go to bed for the night! You can try again tomorrow but the indisputable facts will be still there! It is what it is! Typical! When you get arrested for something it's not your fault! It's always somebody else!

I've not attempted to dispute you because I'm having a problem keeping up with your posts, seven different topics in seven different counties and sadly you appear flustered due to the fact that no one wishes to go into the high weeds with tin foil hat to play with you.
Lastly , you're babbling now and it doesn't fare well with someone that supposedly has education, culture, wealth and wisdom.

Re: The Trump defect continues! MORE WHINING!

Just in case you wonder how I won the debate an hour ago. Good night. laugh

#1509952 --- 11/27/17 06:41 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! MORE WHINING! [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: gassy one
You don't handle anything except under the blanket! You can't dispute my facts about black men so your only option is the race card! Show me where I'm wrong about black men when it comes to graduation rates,job rates and crime & drugs!

#1509977 --- 11/27/17 11:42 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Online   happy

Loc: GreatAwakening

#1509979 --- 11/27/17 11:54 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

[img][img]http://usdefensewatch.com/wp-content/upl...per-768x436.jpg[/img][/img]

Yet in reality.

#1510013 --- 11/28/17 04:11 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Thank God for the Democrats and the logical thinking Republicans who have no desire of becoming Trump's whipping boy. All Trump wants is a "win" and nothing else but at the expense to the American taxpayers.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/tax-plan-state-of-play-key-vote/index.html

#1510019 --- 11/28/17 08:00 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]

U.S. home price index rose 6.2% in September

by UPI

28 Nov 201721

Nov. 28 (UPI) — A major gauge of home prices in the United States rose 6.2 percent in September, fueled by a strong economy and dwindling inventories, according to Standard and Poor’s data.

The S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller U.S. National Home Price NSA Index reported the monthly rise on an annualized basis. In August, it rose 5.9 percent in the national survey.

In a 20-city composite, the index also rose 6.2 percent, compared with 5.8 percent the previous month, and the largest uptick since July 2014.
All of these cities showed year-over-year gains and 13 cities reported higher prices in September than August.

Reporting the highest yearly gains were Seattle at 12.9 percent, Las Vegas at 9.0 percent and San Diego at 8.2 percent. The slowest gains were in Washington, D.C., at 3.1 percent and Chicago at 3.9 percent.

In month-over-month gains, Atlanta rose the most, at 1.3 percent, followed by San Francisco, at 1.1 percent.

“Most economic indicators suggest that home prices can see further gains,” David Blitzer, chairman of the S&P index committee, said in a statement.

He noted a strong economy of low interest rates, unemployment and inflation.

“One dark cloud for housing is affordability — rising prices mean that some people will be squeezed out of the market,” Blitzer said.

Home prices are rising at least twice as fast as average hourly wages, according to the Labor Department and about three times more than the Consumer Price Index.

“What’s happening today is a lot of scarcity in most places. Builders just aren’t putting up enough homes,” Patrick Newport, executive director for U.S. economics at IHS Markit, told Marketplace. “It’s not like 15 years ago, when it was easy credit driving up prices. Today it’s the fact that there are just not a lot of houses out there for sale.”

The total housing inventory was at 1.9 million in September, which is 6.4 percent lower than a year ago, according to the National Association of Realtors. The inventory has fallen year-over-year for 28 consecutive months.

#1510021 --- 11/28/17 08:27 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I love the fact that this trend started back in 2010 and not in 2017 as you attempt to elude. Tell me, if I build a house, by the way, something I did back in 2013, if said home stays in excellent condition and I decide to sell it at a hopeful profit, who gets credit for the increase value at the time of the sale, myself or the new owner? Sounds so simplistic that even a caveman can understand. Just continue the current trend and the rest takes care of itself. Now in all your glorious education, tell me what act Trump created to increase my home's value but more so, my guess is you have no capability to do this. I'll wait for your logical response adverse to accepting unearned braggadocious rights. laugh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_housing_bubble

#1510022 --- 11/28/17 08:33 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

While you're at it, cite the Trump companies that recently returned to the United States where he can now pay prevailing wages adverse to $1.00 an hour. It doesn't take much intelligence to hear but it's an undertaking to find out for one's self, the things that adversely affect you. Did they tell you that we have currently 6 million unfilled jobs dating back to 2014? Look it up and educate yourself.....Liberals have nothing to hide. laugh

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/08/news/economy/job-openings-record-high/index.html

Edited by Formermac (11/28/17 08:35 PM)

#1510042 --- 11/29/17 01:05 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]

Court Rules with POTUS TRUMP – Tells Far Left Hack to Clear Contents of Her Office into Box and Evacuate the Premises

November 28, 2017 by Jim Hoft

Court Rules with POTUS TRUMP – Tells Far Left Hack to Clear Contents of Her Office into Box and Evacuate the Premises
November 28, 2017 by Jim Hoft

Recent Trump appointee ruled today in favor of President Trump and rejected a lawsuit from an official who claims that she, and not President Trump appointee Mick Mulvaney, is the rightful director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Judge Timothy Kelly of the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia refused to grant Leandra English a restraining order to bar Mulvaney from serving as the CFPB’s acting director.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/...cuate-premises/

#1510044 --- 11/29/17 01:42 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Ms. English in her presumed capacity as Acting Director should have never been the case, so an excellent decision by the judge.
I see that you Trumpites get a kick out of firing people, wonder if you'll be happy when Flynn,Mulvany and a few others will not just get the boot but more than likely get roommates?

#1510046 --- 11/29/17 01:53 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

While you and Trump take your victory lap, the United States has more pressing issues to deal with.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/north-korea-missile-launch/index.html

#1510058 --- 11/29/17 01:08 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac
While you and Trump take your victory lap, the United States has more pressing issues to deal with.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/north-korea-missile-launch/index.html

Breaking News

Obama's birth certificate is missing....wait...this just came in, Trump's brain is missing.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-birther_us_5a1e1ce7e4b0dc52b02a22a4

#1510197 --- 12/02/17 02:13 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE BIG WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]

Senate passes major tax reform package

December 2, 2017 BFH

http://iotwreport.com/senate-passes-major-tax-reform-package/
Fox-

The U.S. Senate voted just before 2 a.m. ET Saturday to pass a sweeping tax overhaul worth roughly $1.4 trillion, putting the Trump White House a big step closer to its first major legislative victory – and many Americans closer to a tax cut.

The vote was 51-49, with Republican Bob Corker of Tennessee the only member of the GOP to side with the Democrats in opposition.

The bill is still not yet finalized. Saturday’s vote means the Senate and House have passed similar tax reform plans, but negotiators from both chambers will start meeting Monday to agree on a single piece of legislation that both chambers must approve before it is sent to President Donald Trump for his signature.

Here’s how the latest legislation would affect you:

What deductions can I claim under the Senate bill that just passed?

The Senate bill does away with federal deductions for state and local income and sales taxes, but allows deductions of up to $10,000 in local property taxes. The legislation originally eliminated federal deduction for all state and local taxes, but the property tax exemption was later added at the insistence of Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, who said she was “delighted” about the change.

What about personal deductions?

Like the House bill, the Senate bill nearly doubles the standard deduction level to $12,000 for individuals (up from $6,350) and $24,000 for couples (up from $12,700).

Any other deductions I could claim?

The Senate bill retains the current limit for the home mortgage interest deduction to interest paid on the first $1 million of the loan. (The House bill reduces the limit to $500,000 for new home purchases.) The Senate version also preserves the deduction for medical expenses not covered by insurance (the House bill does not), but ends deductions for moving expenses and tax preparation.

Why does the Senate bill allow deducting medical expenses not covered by insurance?

Because the Senate bill also repeals ObamaCare’s individual mandate, while the House bill does not. If ObamaCare’s mandate is repealed, thousands of people are expected to drop their health insurance, raising the cost for those who decide to keep it.

And the personal exemption?

The Senate and House bills both eliminate the $4,050 personal tax exemption.

Will the tax brackets change at all?

The Senate bill keeps seven tax brackets, but reduces them to 10, 12, 22, 24, 32, 35 and 38.5 percent. (The current brackets are 10, 15, 25, 28, 33, 35, and 39.6 percent.) The House measure condenses seven brackets to four: 12, 25, 35 and 39.6 percent.

I own a small business. What would this mean for me?

The Senate bill allows owners of so-called “pass-through” businesses (that is, businesses that aren’t incorporated) to deduct 23 percent of their earnings, and then pay at their personal income tax rate on the remainder. This issue was a key concern of Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Steve Daines, R-Mont., both of whom announced this week that they would support the bill.

What about corporate tax rates?

Like the House bill, the Senate bill cuts the current 35 percent rate to 20 percent, but the Senate bill calls for a one-year delay in dropping the rate.

When will tax reform take effect?

President Trump and congressional Republicans have vowed to make tax reform law before the end of the year. If that happens, most of the provisions would come into force on Jan. 1.

Will tax reform affect my returns for this year?

The changes will not have any impact on your taxes for 2017, which are due to the IRS by April 17, 2018 (you get an extra 48 hours to file because the traditional April 15 due date falls on a Sunday).

So when will the differences in the bills be hashed out?

The House will vote on a motion to go to conference on the tax bills on Monday evening. The Senate is expected to vote on a similar measure soon after. Congress is scheduled to adjourn for its Christmas break on Dec. 15, but House Speaker Paul Ryan has said he will keep the House in session beyond that date if necessary to get tax reform passed.

#1510200 --- 12/02/17 06:12 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE BIG WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I actually cry/laugh as the GOP pushed for a bill that may possibly add at least a trillion dollars to the deficit, take away health insurance from 15 million people, while corporation is snickering at the ignorance of said party that's putting more monies into their personal bank accounts. Secondly, tax reform isn't Mueller's focus at present but moving on to next string of arrests. When a cloud hangs over you, the possibility of rain is very imminent and wishing the clouds away is insurmountable at best.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/02/pf/taxes/senate-tax-bill-passed/index.html

#1510260 --- 12/04/17 12:40 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! MORE WHINING! [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Trump Is Giving Staffers Secret Assignments And Telling Aides To Hide Them From John Kelly, According To New Report
Newsweek Lauren Gill,Newsweek 19 hours ago

President Donald Trump is reportedly giving his staffers secret assignments by calling them to his private residence in the evening and telling them to hide his orders from chief-of-staff John Kelly.

After assigning his aides tasks in his living quarters, he tells them to keep his demands from Kelly, several people with knowledge of the interactions told the Wall Street Journal in a new report published on Sunday. But staffers not wanting to “run afoul of” Kelly have ignored the president’s requests to stay quiet, according to the report.

John Kelly, Donald Trump President Donald Trump is reportedly giving his staffers assignments behind John Kelly's back. Joshua Roberts/Reuters

Kelly, a four-star general, took over as the leader of Trump’s team in July with the goal of imposing order in the increasingly tumultuous West Wing. In a bid to do so, he asserted control over the president’s access to information by filtering which reports make it to the Oval Office. He has also reportedly scaled back the power of Trump’s top aides and limited access to the president. In the past, Trump had an open-door policy that allowed virtually anyone to have an audience with the president.

According to the report, Kelly has brought some order at the White House by telling staffers there to stop patching through calls from Trump friends outside the administration who want to influence the president.

But Kelly can only keep tabs on Trump during working hours, and the president has often gone rogue when left alone. Although Kelly tells aides to stop putting through calls from Trump’s friends outside the administration who are trying to influence him, the president makes unscheduled and unapproved calls to his confidantes outside the White House so Kelly can’t monitor them, according to the report.

Last week, he retweeted three anti-Muslim videos posted by the far-right nationalist leader of Britain First, Jayda Fransen in the morning. And he is known to fire off erratic tweets in the early morning and on the weekend.

But those who are seeking access to Trump have reportedly found other avenues to contact him, such as reaching out to his wife, Melania.

“If I don’t want to wait 24 hours for a call from the president, getting to Melania is much easier,” a source told the Wall Street Journal.

Most popular: Who Is Billy Bush's Wife? Sydney Davis Separated From TV Star After Infamous Trump 'Grab 'Em By the Pussy' Tape

A spokeswoman for the first lady denied the charges, calling them “more fake news.”

"These are more anonymous sources peddling things that just aren’t true. The first lady is focused on her own work in the East Wing," the representative told the newspaper.

#1510496 --- 12/08/17 02:43 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! MORE WHINING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
The Mechanic Offline

Loc: NY
Unemployment rate is down every month since Trump took office. Stock market is up. Business confidence is up. Deportations of illegal aliens are up. Border crossing arrests of illegal aliens are down. Tax reform is in the works. National reciprocity for concealed carry is in the works. No more wasted money to the climate accord. Freezing a $221 million dollar secret Obama payment to Palestine. All just some of the wins by an all American President.

Go Trump!

#1510504 --- 12/08/17 03:38 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! MORE WHINING! [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: The Mechanic
Unemployment rate is down every month since Trump took office. Stock market is up. Business confidence is up. Deportations of illegal aliens are up. Border crossing arrests of illegal aliens are down. Tax reform is in the works. National reciprocity for concealed carry is in the works. All just some of the wins by an all American President.

Go Trump!

LOL, unfortunately , morality is at a ALL time low since he came into office. There was time when lying,cheating on your wife, being honest on your taxes and showing them to the public when running for office was the honorable thing to do.

Yes GO TRUMP, our children are watching and taking note. wink

#1510506 --- 12/08/17 03:45 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! MORE WHINING! [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Formermac

LOL, unfortunately , morality is at a ALL time low since he came into office. There was time when lying,cheating on your wife, being honest on your taxes and showing them to the public when running for office was the honorable thing to do.

Yes GO TRUMP, our children are watching and taking note. wink

Yes, our children watched the all time low morality and Trump got the win on election day 2016. America took note. Another win for Trump. Go Trump!

#1510508 --- 12/08/17 04:03 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! MORE WHINING! [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Yes, this is why we ultimately lose sonny boy, money in our pockets and crooked as a paper clip, just what Mom & Dad aspired us to be....well.....unless you're Donald trump Sr. wink

Page 55 of 83 < 1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 83 >