FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 50 of 83 < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 82 83 >
Topic Options
#1508537 --- 11/09/17 04:01 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: gassy one
BLAH BLAH BLAH! Wait till they investigate the Clinton"s!
Your blah is a worthless response to all the credible news sources I keep posting in the Trump organization scandal.

LOL, I love the rebuttals, you submit a well established citation and what you you get in return "but but but...well you're a poopy head"

LOL

FingerLakes1.com
#1508539 --- 11/09/17 04:07 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Thank you Sir, you just confirm my submission, when a dullard as yourself is stumped for an intelligent response, we get a toothy grin, with name calling soon to follow.

#1508541 --- 11/09/17 04:13 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Thank you Sir, you just confirm my submission, when a dullard as yourself is stumped for an intelligent response, we get a toothy grin, with name calling soon to follow.

laugh

#1508542 --- 11/09/17 04:18 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

No, I'm not disregarding you in any form or fashion, I caught your ignorance in the first post, sorry that you had to repeat yourself on my account.

#1508543 --- 11/09/17 04:23 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

No, I'm not disregarding you in any form or fashion, I caught your ignorance in the first post, sorry that you had to repeat yourself on my account.

laugh laugh

#1508544 --- 11/09/17 04:25 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I would be remissed if I told you that all my days are perfect but in reality, this 3rd leg surgery is "bugging me out" and it get's boring at times but when I note you position in life, this pain isn't as bad as your life. Why are you here, if life is so great? why must you work part time? lastly, your pissing contests reveals a narrow minded uneducated fool that is attempting to make the best of a unfortunate dealt deck.

#1508546 --- 11/09/17 04:27 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

I would be remissed if I told you that all my days are perfect but in reality, this 3rd leg surgery is "bugging me out" and it get's boring at times but when I note you position in life, this pain isn't as bad as your life. Why are you here, if life is so great? why must you work part time? lastly, your pissing contests reveals a narrow minded uneducated fool that is attempting to make the best of a unfortunate dealt deck.

Quote:
but when I note you position in life, this pain isn't as bad as your life

laugh laugh

#1508547 --- 11/09/17 04:30 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

laugh laugh

Nothing worse than boredom, added with a lack of finances and places to go while doing it alone.....ain't it Tommy? I actually do feel rather sad for you...God as my witness.

#1508552 --- 11/09/17 04:54 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Quote:
this 3rd leg surgery is "bugging me out

Did you hurt it falling off a stage?

#1508554 --- 11/09/17 05:01 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Actually, a drunk hit me head on 3 years ago, thankful that I lived.
What is/was your profession? I won't take it against you if you fail to answer........embarrassment has the tendency to immobilize people at times just like a car accident.

#1508555 --- 11/09/17 05:08 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Hopefully when you're done playing adolescence at a playground, you can understand why your insolence, pettiness and relevance has no ability to suggest a high intelligent individual with any trade or talent....... Guess that I would be mad too if I were in your shoes.

#1508556 --- 11/09/17 05:08 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

What is/was your profession? I won't take it against you if you fail to answer........embarrassment has the tendency to immobilize people at times just like a car accident.

Oh, that's right. You said , around February 15'.

#1508559 --- 11/09/17 05:17 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Well that sums it up don't it? your inability to stay on topic.

#1508561 --- 11/09/17 05:55 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Oh, that's right. You said , around February 15'.

Well that sums it up don't it? your inability to stay on topic.

If you had half a brain an follow the chain of posts, you'll see that you brought it up, I didn't.

Besides Master For.... you need to do is get your lie straight.

#1508562 --- 11/09/17 06:08 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I love checking liars. As for this February 15, if you caught me in a lie, what's the chance that you would highlight it? 100%
Once again, either you are readjusting your meds or not taking them. Please refocus and get back on track.

#1508563 --- 11/09/17 07:01 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

I love checking liars. As for this February 15, if you caught me in a lie, what's the chance that you would highlight it? 100%
Once again, either you are readjusting your meds or not taking them. Please refocus and get back on track.

The chances are, you stated the month of "February 2015", and I checked your posts lies. laugh laugh

#1508564 --- 11/09/17 07:12 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOL, the fact that you would take the time to research my posts let's me know that I own you like a female dog. lets save you some time son, I had my accident in August of 2014, spent 2 months in the hospital, including rehab. Had the second surgery the spring of 2016 thus missing my cruise. lastly, had a bar replaced in my femur in September after returning from my last cruise. Now what you need to do is publicly post my "LIES" so you have the chance to embarrass me but apparently you've managed to show your obsession toward this Black guy that has the ability to punch drunk a crazy individual who manages to embarrass himself everytime he move his jaw. whistle

#1508580 --- 11/09/17 10:51 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

LOL, the fact that you would take the time to research my posts let's me know that I own you like a female dog. lets save you some time son, I had my accident in August of 2014, spent 2 months in the hospital, including rehab. Had the second surgery the spring of 2016 thus missing my cruise. lastly, had a bar replaced in my femur in September after returning from my last cruise. Now what you need to do is publicly post my "LIES" so you have the chance to embarrass me but apparently you've managed to show your obsession toward this Black guy that has the ability to punch drunk a crazy individual who manages to embarrass himself everytime he move his jaw. whistle

Yeah...Yeah...Yeah, poor you!

You lost, you started whining like a little girl. laugh laugh laugh

#1508581 --- 11/09/17 10:56 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Yes I lost, here I am with all the comforts of life while watching a poor soul attempt to make his pathetic life something it ain't but better yet, I have the common sense to know that you're irrelevant and way off topic. So who's whining? laugh

The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING!
WHINING

#1508602 --- 11/10/17 04:36 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

The whining would be from the sore loser liberals old man!

Page 50 of 83 < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 82 83 >