FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 10 of 13 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#1511545 --- 12/27/17 04:08 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
Your own words are here in the thread for everyone to read. Your accusations of accusing anyone else of doing what you yourself do keep your title of the forum jester secure. Happy New Year.

Indeed they are. Replete with ample evidence to establish your pathological need to misrepresent others' statements.

Keep posting, Adolf. The more you say, the more you expose your abject dishonesty and blatant racism (not to mention the historical record).
smirk

FingerLakes1.com
#1511546 --- 12/27/17 04:12 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
NA do not want to be assimilated and yet most have voluntarily done so.
Good point. The only thing that many don't want to do that upright American citizens do is pay taxes.

#1511547 --- 12/27/17 04:15 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

That “Eurocentric” (it likes that word) greed created the greatest genocide in the planet's history”. I point out where tribal warfare amongst themselves did much of that.
Amen

#1511549 --- 12/27/17 05:20 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: kyle585
That “Eurocentric” (it likes that word) greed created the greatest genocide in the planet's history”. I point out where tribal warfare amongst themselves did much of that.
Amen

Nonsense. Native skirmishes/wars don't hold a candle to the level of wholesale slaughter to that committed by European Invaders. Not even CLOSE. If you're going to make comparisons, then make ones that are actually comparable.

Aside from being complete false-equivalencies, it's also a total dodge of the true issue.

Just one more "what about-ism" trying pathetically to distract from the facts and justify genocide. But what does one expect from such shameless, intransigent racist revisionism, anyway?

#1511550 --- 12/27/17 05:35 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

If tribes were really sovereign, then they could join the UN.
How can they be really sovereign when they are all American citizens? I have not heard of any of them renouncing their citizenship? To their credit many have served in the US military.

Newsflash!!! The US government doesn't allow them to, "Brainiac".

And as a result of US govt. manipulation of their treaty standing, the UN won't acknowledge them. The UN DOES however recognize (un"officially") their status as peoples of genocide.
crazy crazy crazy

#1511551 --- 12/27/17 05:48 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: bluezone
Originally Posted By: Timbo
I make NO apologies for having better educated myself than you have.

did you study inside the USA or outside the USA?

"University of NOT Brain Dead."

outside the USA...

must be you skipped the first 12 grades

Better than repeating them... whistle

#1511557 --- 12/27/17 06:36 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

If tribes were really sovereign, then they could join the UN.
How can they be really sovereign when they are all American citizens? I have not heard of any of them renouncing their citizenship? To their credit many have served in the US military.
Newsflash!!! The US government doesn't allow them to, "Brainiac".

And as a result of US govt. manipulation of their treaty standing, the UN won't acknowledge them. The UN DOES however recognize (un"officially") their status as peoples of genocide.
crazy crazy crazy
So what do you think we should do now? I never see an answer from you on this question.

#1511559 --- 12/27/17 06:38 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

Amen
Nonsense. Native skirmishes/wars don't hold a candle to the level of wholesale slaughter to that committed by European Invaders. Not even CLOSE. If you're going to make comparisons, then make ones that are actually comparable.
So what do you think we should do now in the 21st century about this situation?

#1511560 --- 12/27/17 06:40 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

How does the UN recognize a country with no land?

#1511570 --- 12/27/17 10:28 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
makes me want to pinch your sunken, skeletal little white supremacist cheeks.

timbo still unable to debate like an adult?

did you get coal in your stocking again this year?

blush

#1511571 --- 12/27/17 10:44 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

I'm also willing to address the issue of restitution.

explain in great detail the type of restitution YOU have already presented to them

yawn....

Go sober up.

so where is that great restitution that YOU will give back to the 'tribes'

you LIVE on their land

more double talk from timbo...

timbo

if you are having a hard time coming up with the restitution that YOU must give back to the tribes it should be very simple

all of YOUR assets need to be given back to the tribe

all of YOUR possessions need to be given back to the tribe

all the money you made while on their land for the time period you lived on their land needs to be given back to the tribe

all the money you have accepted/will accept from the US government when YOU VOLUNTEERED in the US navy needs to be given back to the tribe

#1511621 --- 12/29/17 07:58 AM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Timbo’s claims are most NA do not want to be assimilated and yet most have voluntarily done so.
That treaties were all broken by white men and yet that is the opposite in New York State.
That there were 200 million innocent natives murdered by European invaders and he stands by that in a reply to BZ “At least we've established that the most credible estimates put the number at over 200 MILLION Indigenous Natives Murdered by European Invaders.” I guess “we” must be in conversations with himself. The most credible estimates put the NA population between 10 to 20 million in the 1500’s. I think it talks to itself quite often. I'm sure its pleased with its own answers.
That it doesn’t argue land claims since they were virtually all established by whites. Not so strangely it doesn’t wish to discuss that which has been established (not by whites) by tribes and lost.
Its replies to anyone who corners it are with name calling or meme’s and its accusations in reply only reflect that which is guilty of itself.
It disagreed with me on the definition of what genocide is.
It claims to be better educated on the Constitution than others but fails miserably. It references a UN Treaty grasping on a definition of genocide without acknowledging the footnote to that definition making its knowledge of the UN and the definition of genocide no better that that of the Constitution.
Merry Christmas.

Timbo - proven wrong yet again... grin

#1511625 --- 12/29/17 11:21 AM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Timbo’s claims are most NA do not want to be assimilated and yet most have voluntarily done so.
That treaties were all broken by white men and yet that is the opposite in New York State.
That there were 200 million innocent natives murdered by European invaders and he stands by that in a reply to BZ “At least we've established that the most credible estimates put the number at over 200 MILLION Indigenous Natives Murdered by European Invaders.” I guess “we” must be in conversations with himself. The most credible estimates put the NA population between 10 to 20 million in the 1500’s. I think it talks to itself quite often. I'm sure its pleased with its own answers.
That it doesn’t argue land claims since they were virtually all established by whites. Not so strangely it doesn’t wish to discuss that which has been established (not by whites) by tribes and lost.
Its replies to anyone who corners it are with name calling or meme’s and its accusations in reply only reflect that which is guilty of itself.
It disagreed with me on the definition of what genocide is.
It claims to be better educated on the Constitution than others but fails miserably. It references a UN Treaty grasping on a definition of genocide without acknowledging the footnote to that definition making its knowledge of the UN and the definition of genocide no better that that of the Constitution.
Merry Christmas.

Timbo - proven wrong yet again... grin

I don't know which you should be more embarrassed by, Richie's convoluted, redacted interpretations of historical context and fact bereft of any specifics, or your blind cheerleading of his utterly tortuous BS. eek

Same effect, either way.

#1511631 --- 12/29/17 07:23 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

My ancestors came from three different European countries. I don't speak any of the languages there nor have I ever been to Europe. I guess I will just have to stay here as a squatter on NA land.

#1511632 --- 12/29/17 07:48 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

My ancestors came from three different European countries. I don't speak any of the languages there nor have I ever been to Europe. I guess I will just have to stay here as a squatter on NA land.

At least you're finally beginning to come to terms with the truth of the situation.

I applaud your baby steps. Much better than crawling around in a full diaper your entire life.
wink

#1511634 --- 12/30/17 08:05 AM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
I make NO apologies for having better educated myself than you have.

did you study inside the USA or outside the USA?

"University of NOT Brain Dead."

outside the USA...

must be you skipped the first 12 grades

Better than repeating them... whistle

I see you're talking to yourself again master Timbo.

#1511644 --- 12/30/17 09:23 AM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

My ancestors came from three trught?different European countries. I don't speak any of the languages there nor have I ever been to Europe. I guess I will just have to stay here as a squatter on NA land.
At least you're finally beginning to come to terms with the truth of the situation.

I applaud your baby steps. Much better than crawling around in a full diaper your entire life.
wink
The truth? The situation? So my big unanswered question is what do we do about this situation now which you never answer? Do we turn the United States of America into a new country called the Native American nation? Do the natives run this country and the rest of us are second class citizens?

#1511662 --- 12/30/17 11:37 AM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Do we turn the United States of America into a new country called the Native American nation? Do the natives run this country and the rest of us are second class citizens?

Oh please... don't be melodramatic.

If you're even remotely sincere about having an honest discussion over your questions, then you'll have to dispense with the ludicrous false choices and implying things that no one has ever suggested. And stop constantly moving the goalpost and changing the topic when faced with the possibility of having to compromise.

Until you do, you simply can't be taken seriously. Your posts are replete with such examples, and I have no intention of engaging in one-sided futility with an insufferably unsportsmanlike child.

Put some serious distance between your past and future debate practices and I'll consider having this discussion in the future.

#1511663 --- 12/30/17 01:57 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
a squatter on NA land.

Oh great Timbo pleeze explain to us all why you are not a SQUATTER? whistle

#1511664 --- 12/30/17 02:02 PM Re: Cayugas create private police [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

I'm also willing to address the issue of restitution.

explain in great detail the type of restitution YOU have already presented to them

yawn....

Go sober up.

so where is that great restitution that YOU will give back to the 'tribes'

you LIVE on their land

more double talk from timbo...

timbo

if you are having a hard time coming up with the restitution that YOU must give back to the tribes it should be very simple

all of YOUR assets need to be given back to the tribe

all of YOUR possessions need to be given back to the tribe

all the money you made while on their land for the time period you lived on their land needs to be given back to the tribe

all the money you have accepted/will accept from the US government when YOU VOLUNTEERED in the US navy needs to be given back to the tribe

Timbo - still no reply?

Page 10 of 13 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >