FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1509373 --- 11/20/17 01:11 PM Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph
newsman38 Offline

Loc: Fourth Estate
Fox News host Jeanine Pirro hit with speeding charges after cops clock her driving 119 mph upstate

ALBANY — Fox News host and TV judge Jeanine Pirro is heading to court herself after being ticketed for excessive speeding Sunday in upstate New York.

State Police say Pirro was clocked driving 119 mph in a 65 mph zone when she was stopped by a trooper at about 1:15 p.m. Sunday afternoon in the Town of Nichols in Tioga County.

A State Police spokesman said the only charge Pirro was hit with was speeding.

He did not immediately know the type of vehicle she was in or whether there was passengers.

Her speeding ticket is returnable to Town of Nichols court either by mail or in person on Jan. 8.

“I had been driving for hours to visit my ailing 89-year-old mom and didn’t realize how fast I was driving. I believe in the rule of law and I will pay the consequences,” Pirro said in a statement through Fox News Channel.

According to the DMV website, a conviction of going more than 40 mph above the speed limit could result in 11 points on a person's driver's license. When a driver reaches 11 points their license will be suspended. As a driver receives more points on their license, their insurance may go up drastically. They may also be required to pay a Driver Responsibility Assessment for three years.

Pirro currently serves as host of the Fox News Channel show "Justice With Judge Jeanine."

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, November 20, 2017, 1:40 PM

FingerLakes1.com
#1509411 --- 11/21/17 11:50 AM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: newsman38]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: newsman38
Fox News host Jeanine Pirro hit with speeding charges after cops clock her driving 119 mph upstate

ALBANY — Fox News host and TV judge Jeanine Pirro is heading to court herself after being ticketed for excessive speeding Sunday in upstate New York.

State Police say Pirro was clocked driving 119 mph in a 65 mph zone when she was stopped by a trooper at about 1:15 p.m. Sunday afternoon in the Town of Nichols in Tioga County.

A State Police spokesman said the only charge Pirro was hit with was speeding.

He did not immediately know the type of vehicle she was in or whether there was passengers.

Her speeding ticket is returnable to Town of Nichols court either by mail or in person on Jan. 8.

“I had been driving for hours to visit my ailing 89-year-old mom and didn’t realize how fast I was driving. I believe in the rule of law and I will pay the consequences,” Pirro said in a statement through Fox News Channel.

According to the DMV website, a conviction of going more than 40 mph above the speed limit could result in 11 points on a person's driver's license. When a driver reaches 11 points their license will be suspended. As a driver receives more points on their license, their insurance may go up drastically. They may also be required to pay a Driver Responsibility Assessment for three years.

Pirro currently serves as host of the Fox News Channel show "Justice With Judge Jeanine."

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, November 20, 2017, 1:40 PM

Why is this not in least bit surprising? mad

#1509443 --- 11/21/17 07:44 PM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: newsman38]
Hot Burrito Offline

Loc: Tiajuna Flats
Quote:
Why is this not in least bit surprising

That she accepted responsibility for her actions and apologized?

#1509446 --- 11/21/17 08:00 PM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: Hot Burrito]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Hot Burrito
Quote:
Why is this not in least bit surprising

That she accepted responsibility for her actions and apologized?

Uh no.

That she doesn't respect the very laws she so sanctimoniously claims such personal respect for, and that she thinks she's above those same laws in the first place.

Think you got it now, my dear prodigy?
crazy

#1509463 --- 11/21/17 10:28 PM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Sounds like Hilary DUMBO!

#1509534 --- 11/22/17 05:32 PM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Right, apart from the fact that there are absolutely NO similarities whatsoever, it sounds EXACTLY like Clinton.

#1509568 --- 11/22/17 08:54 PM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Exactly like Clinton! Accepts no responsibility for her actions!

#1509625 --- 11/23/17 07:59 AM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Timbo

Why is this not in the least bit surprising?
Originally Posted By: Hot Burrito

"accepted responsibility for her actions"
Originally Posted By: gassy one

"accepts NO responsibility for her actions!"

You and The Burrito need to get your stories straight. That way, in the future, your respective BS won't sound quite so... "BS-ty" crazy crazy (awarding one well-deserved crazy-face for each of you).

#1509646 --- 11/23/17 10:16 AM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

You can't defend the Clinton's can you? Their day in court is coming! LOL!

#1509672 --- 11/23/17 11:11 AM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Sure I can. I can easily defend the fact that there is absolutely NO credible evidence to suggest any criminal wrongdoing by EITHER Clinton. There's certainly no theories that haven't been either been thoroughly discredited or completely fabricated by the right.

So, please... for the hundredth time, be the first one on the planet to actually prove me wrong on this subject. I dare you. No... I double dare you.

Your day in a mental institution is coming. LOL!
grin

#1509674 --- 11/23/17 11:23 AM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: newsman38]
Triumph the Dog Offline

Quote:

Your day in a mental institution is coming. LOL! grin

So happy to hear yer gettink a roommate.

#1509675 --- 11/23/17 11:46 AM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: Triumph the Dog]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Triumph the Dog
Quote:

Your day in a mental institution is coming. LOL! grin

So happy to hear yer gettink a roommate.

C'mon T-Dog... yer game is seriously slipping theses days. Work on that.

#1509695 --- 11/23/17 07:43 PM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Sure I can. I can easily defend the fact that there is absolutely NO credible evidence to suggest any criminal wrongdoing by EITHER Clinton. There's certainly no theories that haven't been either been thoroughly discredited or completely fabricated by the right.

So, please... for the hundredth time, be the first one on the planet to actually prove me wrong on this subject. I dare you. No... I double dare you.

grin
Two words DUMBO! Clinton Foundation!

#1509707 --- 11/23/17 08:09 PM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

grin
Two words DUMBO! Clinton Foundation!

Ha, Ha! And I completely wiped the floor with you and your silly theory the last several times you suggested...

1) The foundation has ANYTHING whatsoever to do with the Clintons (other than them having established the foundation).

2) That the Clinton's personally receive a dime from the foundation .

and

3) That a single credible piece of evidence has even remotely tied the foundation to ANY criminal wrongdoing.

So, you're either an uneducable dullard or you're a compulsive liar. Makes no difference to me OR the universe, and I have neither the inclining nor the crayons to explain it further to you.

#1509713 --- 11/23/17 08:24 PM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

http://observer.com/2017/01/the-clinton-foundation-shuts-down-clinton-global-initiative/

Isn't it interesting that when Hilary lost the election the foreign money dried up and the foundation had to close down!

#1509715 --- 11/23/17 08:28 PM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: gassy one]
gassy one Offline

#1509759 --- 11/24/17 04:39 PM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

http://observer.com/2017/01/the-clinton-foundation-shuts-down-clinton-global-initiative/

Isn't it interesting that when Hilary lost the election the foreign money dried up and the foundation had to close down!

Correlation does not imply causation. (Logic 101):https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

Now, go back and actually read my previous related links. And this time try to understand the finer points if it.

And here are some of those finer points:
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/06/the-clinton-global-initiative-isnt-really-dead/

#1509761 --- 11/24/17 09:37 PM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

The Clinton's are guilty as sin and you know it! So quit trying to weasel out of it weasel!

#1509830 --- 11/25/17 11:21 AM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

The Clinton's are guilty as sin and you know it! So quit trying to weasel out of it weasel!

If so, then why hasn't ANYONE produced a shred credible EVIDENCE to support such a wood-headed accusation?

So, quit trying to pretend that you weren't deprived of oxygen at birth.
grin

#1509834 --- 11/25/17 11:33 AM Re: Jeanine Pirro speeding in Tioga County: 119 mph [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Their time is coming DUMBO! Lots of circumstantial evidence around! If Mueller ever gets done wasting taxpayer money maybe we can get to the Crooked Clinton's instead!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >