Topic Options
#1509153 --- 11/18/17 02:19 PM Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: WWG1WGA
Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint

November 18, 2017 Dianny

NeverTrumper, Senator Jeff Flake,
The Surrender Party (GOP)nose out of joint

Look out, Hillary. When it comes to the title Most Bitter Loser, it looks like you’ve got some competition.

The soon-to-be retired Senator from Arizona Jeff Flake certainly has his nose out of joint, doesn’t he?

I mean, even more so than usual.

I’ve never particularly liked this guy – at least not since the abysmal Gang of Eight “Immigration” bill of 2013.

In addition to being an insufferable jerk, he seems to resent the fact that his constituents actually expect him to listen to them.

And his hatred for President Trump, coupled with his anger at voters for not appreciating his genius and conservative “principles” are getting the better of him.

This morning Breitbart reported that Senator Nose Out of Joint got caught in a hot mic situation in Mesa, Arizona yesterday.

When speaking with Mesa’s Mayor John Giles, the harrumphing Flake was heard saying “If we become the party of Roy Moore and Donald Trump, we are toast.”

Who’s this “we” of whom you speak, Flakey?

If by “we” you mean sanctimonious pricks who don’t believe they are accountable to their voters, then I’m okay with that.

Shouldn’t elected Republicans who ignore their constituents be “toast?”

This may come as a surprise to Jeff Flake, but Washington is not an exclusive country club that can keep out people they deem unworthy.

I just hate this condescending attitude.

And who do you think you’re fooling, Flake?

This has nothing to do with wanting to “save” the Republican Party.

You guys are the ones who are killing the Republican Party.

And if you had your way in 2016, the squishy, country-club Republican you preferred would have lost in a landslide to the single worst candidate to ever run for President.

Donald Trump saved the Republican Party. And what’s more important, he invigorated voters and injected much-needed enthusiasm into the base.

I guarantee you whichever candidate Senator Nose Out of Joint wanted never could have done that.

So if by “we” Flake means duplicitous, back-stabbing, conservatives-in-name-only, I’m good with that. Go be toast.

Because his faction of the Republican Party is the one that’s dragging it down.

FingerLakes1.com
#1509156 --- 11/18/17 02:31 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
https://thepolitistick.com/mesa-az-mayor...just-fun-video/

Outgoing establishment RINO Jeff Flake appeared in Mesa, Arizona — the city that in 2014 was rated the “most conservative big city in America,” on Friday to speak at a town hall event.

But the real fireworks came after Flake spoke when he was caught on a hot mic in a conversation with Republican Mesa Mayor John Giles, who was encouraging Flake to run for the presidency in 2020 against “idiot” President Donald Trump “just for fun.”

The conversation began with Flake telling Giles that the Republican Party was — in his mind — screwed because it had become the “party of Roy Moore and Donald Trump.”

“[We’ve] become the party of Roy Moore and Donald Trump; we are toast,” Flake said, chuckling.

#1509160 --- 11/18/17 02:56 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/trumps-approval-rating-hits-a-new-low/

Trump’s approval rating hits a new low

By Natalie Musumeci

November 17, 2017 | 10:32am | Updated

#1509161 --- 11/18/17 02:57 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

From Fox News.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/15/ne...jones-12-points

New Poll Shows Roy Moore Trailing Democrat Doug Jones by 12 Points

#1509162 --- 11/18/17 03:02 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585

Outgoing establishment RINO Jeff Flake appeared in Mesa, Arizona — the city that in 2014 was rated the “most conservative big city in America,” on Friday to speak at a town hall event.

But the real fireworks came after Flake spoke when he was caught on a hot mic in a conversation with Republican Mesa Mayor John Giles, who was encouraging Flake to run for the presidency in 2020 against “idiot” President Donald Trump “just for fun.”

The conversation began with Flake telling Giles that the Republican Party was — in his mind — screwed because it had become the “party of Roy Moore and Donald Trump.”

“[We’ve] become the party of Roy Moore and Donald Trump; we are toast,” Flake said, chuckling.

Quote:

Mr. Flake came out of the same Rhino rat nest as Mr. McCain.

#1509163 --- 11/18/17 03:06 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

Quote:
Exactly who in the Republican party do you like?

#1509164 --- 11/18/17 03:07 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Bannon vowed a war on GOP establishment, but his support of Roy Moore could backfire

Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon, who continues to have President Trump’s ear, has vowed to recruit and field challengers against almost every Republican Senate incumbent next year with the aim of creating widespread upheaval and dislodging Majority Leader Mitch McConnell from his post.

By John Wagner

#1509169 --- 11/18/17 03:27 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Quote:

Not you!

#1509170 --- 11/18/17 03:29 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Not you!
I am not in the Republican party. Your non answer here speaks volumes. It shows you are a coward and a blow hard.

Edited by kyle585 (11/18/17 05:20 PM)

#1509185 --- 11/18/17 06:39 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

ROFLMAO

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bannon-gop-back-off-moore-162752145.html

Steve Bannon is reportedly telling the GOP establishment and Sean Hannity to “back off” Moore.

#1509197 --- 11/18/17 08:20 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Not you!
I am not in the Republican party. Your non answer here speaks volumes. It shows you are a coward and a blow hard.
But you are the sore loser loser Kyle!

#1509221 --- 11/19/17 03:47 AM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: gassy one
Originally Posted By: ke585

Not you!
Thomas Decker shoots his mouth off on here but can't back out what he says with an answer to a simple question. That is sad.

#1509222 --- 11/19/17 03:48 AM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Not you!
I don't consider myself a sore loser. I am very disappointed but the tide is turning more against Trump every day now so I am very encouraged.

#1509276 --- 11/19/17 07:22 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

The problem with your theory Kyle is the Democrats have lower numbers than Trump!

#1509295 --- 11/19/17 07:53 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

The problem with your theory Kyle is the Democrats have lower numbers than Trump!
Trumps approval ratings will probably keep him from running for a second term in 2020 even if he is still around. There will still be a congress elected in 2020. Thanks to Roy Moore, a good chance now that Dems will win both houses but with many new members.

#1509324 --- 11/19/17 08:33 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Democrats aren't polling any better than Republicans!

#1509335 --- 11/19/17 09:46 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Not you!

Quote:
I am not in the Republican party

Really!

I fined that hard to believe.

Quote:
It shows you are a coward and a blow hard.

Why am I the coward, and not you?
Why am I the blow hard, and not you?

You do far more bloviating, and whining than anyone else on the board.

#1509337 --- 11/19/17 10:05 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Tommy boy, what are your outside interest such as golfing,hiking,hobbies? I will call you a liar if you say that you have other interests besides a PC, the internet and a forum. What's really sad,if no one responds to you, what's your recourse but to use foul and crude language.....A little secret son, your actions aren't debates as you would love to think but moreso, encumbering ourselves with rebuking an insolent child.

#1509341 --- 11/19/17 10:55 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

If you're gonna parrot inane, right-wing pejoratives, at least learn how to spell 'em, ya clueless Goober. crazy

#1509342 --- 11/19/17 11:33 PM Re: Boy, someone’s nose is out of joint [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

"Why am I the coward, and not you?"
*Because you rattle off one invective accusation after another while NEVER offering a single bit of supporting evidence to back them up. Nor do you have the simple personal integrity to answer any questions put to you, as anyone with the courage of their own convictions would do gladly and without hesitation.

"Why am I the blow hard, and not you?"
See above*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >