FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#1508905 --- 11/13/17 08:21 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Online   content

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
god BIMBO YOU SEEM TO BE AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. Did you finally realize you're in over your head ? Can't you find a way to help WOLF KING out as he regurgitates all over himself with senseless babble.

Edited by scwoodchuck (11/13/17 08:22 PM)

FingerLakes1.com
#1508908 --- 11/13/17 08:48 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
god BIMBO YOU SEEM TO BE AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. Did you finally realize you're in over your head ? Can't you find a way to help WOLF KING out as he regurgitates all over himself with senseless babble.

Sour grapes. So sorry you lost.

#1508909 --- 11/13/17 09:41 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

8:30 and you're drunk already? eek

For you:
https://www.aa.org/

#1508911 --- 11/14/17 09:47 AM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Timbo]
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
Originally Posted By: Timbo

For you:
You guys always revert to that type of response. Chuck hasn't had a drink since before you were born, in fact Chuck and I never were drinkers. You guys have some serious mental issues.

#1508912 --- 11/14/17 10:08 AM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Hello_Governer]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Hello_Governer
Originally Posted By: Timbo

For you:
"Chuck hasn't had a drink since before you were born..."

Unless Chuckles is well into his 80s, then it's not likely that he hasn't had a drink since before I was born. Regardless, he still acts like a drunken misanthrope mumbling to himself at the end of the bar, as his above post clearly demonstrates. It's just harder to slur the written word, but if anybody can do it... grin

#1508922 --- 11/14/17 04:36 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Timbo]
Hello_Governer Offline

How many times have you been told,"you can't just jump in and read one post and think you know everything that's been said ". If you don't know how old Chuck is you haven't been paying attention.

#1508927 --- 11/14/17 07:17 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: gassy one]

Are you watching the town budget process ? It didn't take Dave long to do a 180 from what his supporters wanted. The anti-landfill people want to become less dependent on landfill money and he led the way for using 75% of it in next year's budget. Best part is no body knows exactly how much money the landfill is going to give them. The town may actually run out of money in Avery's first year as a board member. crazy
That is totally insane.

Edited by scwoodchuck (11/14/17 07:18 PM)

#1508929 --- 11/14/17 07:59 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Hello_Governer]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

How many times have you been told,"you can't just jump in and read one post and think you know everything that's been said ". If you don't know how old Chuck is you haven't been paying attention.

And the point that YOU don't seem to get, is that his age is completely irrelevant, regardless of whatever point you mistakenly believed was germane to the actual discussion at hand.

Once it does become relevant, I'll start paying more attention. In exchange, you can consult the dictionary for the definition of the word "relevant". Deal?

#1508938 --- 11/15/17 05:03 AM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Wolf King]

Originally Posted By: Wolf King

So every community in the world, besides Seneca Falls and Waterloo, have high taxes? Taxes are going nowhere but up. Why? Why isn't your dump taking care of it?
Actually the tax rate in Waterloo is $22.55 when you add village and town taxes grin

http://www.syracuse.com/state/index.ssf/...34Y6C6Y6R0JCU45

Edited by scwoodchuck (11/15/17 05:07 AM)

#1508946 --- 11/15/17 09:31 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: scwoodchuck]

Originally Posted By: Wolf King

So every community in the world, besides Seneca Falls and Waterloo, have high taxes? Taxes are going nowhere but up. Why? Why isn't your dump taking care of it?
Actually the tax rate in Waterloo is $22.55 when you add village and town taxes grin

http://www.syracuse.com/state/index.ssf/...34Y6C6Y6R0JCU45
What's the matter ? Is everyone suffering from STICKER SHOCK ? Don't like the thought of your taxes going up over $20.00 ? You had better get used to the fact that your WONDERFUL LIFE is about to turn into a nightmare? Your delusions of being Bedford Falls is about to come crumbling down. When you see some of the former village officials thank them for the terrible mess they left you in. One final thought. What could the zebra mussels in the water mains be eating ?

#1508947 --- 11/15/17 09:35 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: scwoodchuck]

Does your drinking water get delivered in a pipe that looks like this ?
https://goo.gl/images/rYsTqr
Bet it does. So next time you take a nice cool drink of village water remember these pictures, and try not to puke :-) make sure you look at all the pictures

#1508989 --- 11/16/17 03:15 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Crazy]
FLHTCUI-XL1200R Offline

Loc: Fingha Lakes
Tough times ahead in ol Sneaky Falls. Glad I don't live there. Interesting how the voters have gone back and forth on this. And the propaganda from the dump. No more police dept, LOL that's funny.

#1508991 --- 11/16/17 03:35 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: FLHTCUI-XL1200R]
Hello_Governer Offline

If by "back and forth" you are referring to the two board members who lost last year's election, I think you may be mistaken. First the two women were appointed and may have never gotten elected in the first place. When they were voted out it may have been the fact they weren't very well liked in the first place. Those two being voted out could have possibly had nothing to do with landfill support.

Edited by Hello_Governer (11/16/17 03:37 PM)

#1508995 --- 11/16/17 05:05 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Hello_Governer]
Wolf King Offline

If by "back and forth" you are referring to the two board members who lost last year's election, I think you may be mistaken. First the two women were appointed and may have never gotten elected in the first place. When they were voted out it may have been the fact they weren't very well liked in the first place. Those two being voted out could have possibly had nothing to do with landfill support.

Doubtful. Actually, complete BS. The incessant, sustained SMI propaganda absolutely had something to do with it. Those flyers specifically targeted the elderly. Showing an elderly woman in tears at her kitchen table, implying she is going to lose her home if the for-profit dump doesn't get it's way? Reprehensible. Absolutely disgusting. SMI should have been brought up on charges for these lies. These mailers coming out 3 or 4 times a week, for weeks on end, did in fact influence voters, many of them elderly and easily scared by such brightly-colored fliers. Sickening. If you don't believe scare tactics like that would influence voters, you don't live in the same reality as the rest of us.

That being said, Lutz and Sarratori only lost by maybe 100 to 150 votes each. Even with their slanderous fliers that preyed on elderly and impressionable people, your dump BARELY eked out a win. Pathetic.

#1508996 --- 11/16/17 05:47 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Wolf King]

Lutz lost by about 400. If the propaganda works why did the dump lose both seats ? By large margins too.

#1508997 --- 11/16/17 06:02 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Lutz lost by about 400. If the propaganda works why did the dump lose both seats ? By large margins too.

Wrong. It was more like 100-150. The dump lost this time because people don't want a man who assaulted another board member, nor do they want an avowed bigot. People are waking up to the dump propaganda.

#1509005 --- 11/16/17 08:28 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Wolf King]

Mary Sarratori (DEM, FFM) 1,700

Lou Ferrara, Jr. (REP, CON, IND 2,079

TOWN COUNCIL (To Fill Vacancy)(1 Year Term) (Vote for 1)

Town of Seneca Falls: reported: 8 of 8 100.00%

Annette Lutz (DEM) 1,744
Thomas Ruzicka 1,944

We were both wrong but I was closer grin

Edited by scwoodchuck (11/16/17 08:34 PM)

#1509006 --- 11/16/17 08:58 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Wolf King]

#1509007 --- 11/16/17 09:18 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Crazy]
Hot Burrito Offline

Loc: Tiajuna Flats
Anyone else missing Jeanette Pfeiff about now?

#1509027 --- 11/17/17 09:12 AM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Hello_Governer]
FLHTCUI-XL1200R Offline

Loc: Fingha Lakes

Err umm Didnt Lazaro get elected on the premise he was going to work to close the dump in 2018, and HE appointed those two ?

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >