Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#1509468 --- 11/22/17 02:37 AM Re: Breaking News [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: gassy one
More garbage Kyle?
No. From Yahoo news. I have no reason to doubt its accuracy. Garbage and blah blah are what you post.

FingerLakes1.com
#1509508 --- 11/22/17 10:40 AM Re: Breaking News [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc...ump-era/546533/

Women Exit the Party of Trump

After laboring for years to close the gender gap, GOP strategists are suddenly facing a gender chasm.

It turns out those pink kitty-cat hats weren’t just for show after all.

Among its many electrifying aspects, the early Trump era has had a politically galvanizing effect on women. They are organizing in the streets and on social media, running for office in record numbers, training to enter future races, and volunteering on campaigns. And on November 7, they flocked to the polls to officially have their voices heard.

What they had to say more or less boiled down to: Things around here have got to change. Now. Which has many folks in the Republican Party reaching for the Xanax.

#1509527 --- 11/22/17 02:13 PM Re: Breaking News [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy...kushpmg00000067

Police Were Told To Keep Roy Moore Away From High School Cheerleaders, Retired Officer Says

“I didn’t realize it until some time later that when they said he liked young girls — I just thought he liked young ladies, you know, younger than him, maybe in their 20s.”

A retired Alabama police officer said she and her colleagues were told decades ago to “make sure” Roy Moore “didn’t hang around” high school cheerleaders, and confirmed previous reports that the Republican Senate candidate was banned at the time from a local mall for predatory behavior toward teenage girls.

“The rumor mill was that he liked young girls, and ... we were advised that he was being suspended from the mall because he would hang around the young girls that worked in the stores and ... really got into a place of where they say he was harassing,” former Gadsden police officer Faye Gary told MSNBC on Tuesday.

“We were also told to watch him at the ball games, and make sure that ... he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders,” she said.

Gary did not clarify who issued the warnings, saying they “were just rumors” that circulated both at the local police department and courthouse. She also said that while working on juvenile cases as an officer, she never received a formal complaint about Moore.

“Every day we were looking for a complaint to come in,” but none did, she said.

#1509528 --- 11/22/17 02:17 PM Re: Breaking News [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

More garbage Kyle?
So many of his own staff think he is an immature child in need of day care.

Quote:
President Donald Trump just can't get Washington to respect him, with his national security adviser H.R. McMaster becoming the latest person in the president's orbit to apparently question the commander-in-chief's intelligence in public.

#1509546 --- 11/22/17 06:21 PM Re: Breaking News [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republican-women-in-alabama-begin-to-turn-on-roy-moore

ANNISTON, Alabama—B.L. Shirley is a Republican woman from a Republican county who always—always—votes Republican. And yet, on a windy, grey morning last weekend, the Talladega, Alabama, retiree found herself in, of all places, a Democrat’s campaign office, wondering just what she could do to defeat the GOP candidate running for a seat in the U.S. Senate from her state.

“Roy Moore,” she said, when asked why she would go canvassing for Democrat Doug Jones before the special election on Dec. 12. “I think Roy Moore is an impostor. I am a Christian and I don’t want to be counted in his camp. He’s a divisive person.”

If Jones is to pull off a victory, it will be because women like Shirley knocked on doors, called neighbors, and worked to convince otherwise skeptical voters that his opponent is fundamentally unfit for the office he’s seeking. A few weeks ago, that seemed like a tall order. As the election nears, it no longer appears quite so improbable.

Allegations that Moore routinely pursued teenage girls and in some cases assaulted them when he was a single man in his thirties have caused Republican voters in Alabama to reassess their options. Some have decided to rally around the nominee. But others have recoiled, leaving Moore in real risk of losing his attempt to take over the seat vacated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

More than any other group, it is the women of Alabama, specifically Republican women, who will be the divisive voting bloc.

Women like Walton Foster.

A Republican and a Christian, Foster voted for Sen. Luther Strange (R-AL) in the special election primary and said she plans to cast her ballot for Jones in the general. She considers Roy Moore “an abomination.”

“Our historically Republican-leaning suburb is covered with Doug Jones signs. I have seen one for Roy Moore,” said Foster, a mother of two teenage boys who lives in a suburb of Birmingham. “He is more about his personal agenda and less about what is good for the state of Alabama. He does not seem interested in working with anyone. He has refused to debate and defend his positions publicly. When you add the nine accusations—nine!—it is clear he is unfit for office.”

Moore himself seems acutely aware that his standing among the women of Alabama is precarious at best. Over the past few days, his campaign has held press events with women testifying to his character while his wife has become his most public-facing surrogate.

The message has been that he is a victim of the liberal media, not a predator who targeted underage girls. Democrats in the state say it isn’t working.

Sheila Gilbert, the chair of the Calhoun County Democratic Party, said she’s heard from a number of unhappy Republican women since the allegations against Moore came to light in The Washington Post several weeks ago. She believes that those woman, and that story, have fundamentally changed the course of the Senate race.

“I worked on a phone bank the other night with women calling women and a lot of women just wanted to talk,” Gilbert said. “They were saying they were Republicans and they’re going to vote for Doug Jones. They are appalled. I’ve heard a lot of that.”

#1509560 --- 11/22/17 08:38 PM Re: Breaking News [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

This could be another Hilary election Kyle!

#1509605 --- 11/23/17 02:52 AM Re: Breaking News [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

This could be another Hilary election Kyle!
It could be. I admit the polls are all over the place. If Jones wins, I think Trump's chances of lasting four years are greatly diminished.

#1509662 --- 11/23/17 10:41 AM Re: Breaking News [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

But you said Hilary was gonna win too! LOL!

#1509664 --- 11/23/17 10:45 AM Re: Breaking News [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

But you said Hilary was gonna win too! LOL!
The Dems thought Hillary would win. The Reps thought Hillary would win. Trump thought Hillary would win until 8 PM on election night. You and Trump haven't shut up about it since. Get a life as we fight the worst president ever with the worst approval ratings ever.

https://www.needtoimpeach.com/sign-the-petition/

#1509698 --- 11/23/17 07:48 PM Re: Breaking News [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

But you fail to point out the Democrats aren't much better! LOL!

#1509718 --- 11/23/17 08:30 PM Re: Breaking News [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

No, YOU fail to demonstrate that.

#1509719 --- 11/23/17 08:34 PM Re: Breaking News [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Have already shown DUMBO that Democrats aren't polling much higher than Republicans! Remember you called me a liar and I showed who the true liar is? Of course you have selective memory loss or dementia or are just plain to stupid to remember or a combination of all three! Which is it? LOL!

#1509722 --- 11/23/17 08:38 PM Re: Breaking News [Re: gassy one]
gassy one Offline

#1509726 --- 11/23/17 08:48 PM Re: Breaking News [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Have already shown DUMBO that Democrats aren't polling much higher than Republicans! Remember you called me a liar and I showed who the true liar is? Of course you have selective memory loss or dementia or are just plain to stupid to remember or a combination of all three! Which is it? LOL!

Of course, there's also a fourth possibility that you haven't mentioned. That you're full of crap.

So, please, indulge me... present this alleged poll result "exposition" you're asserting. I'm eagerly [laughingly] awaiting. smirk

#1509730 --- 11/23/17 08:58 PM Re: Breaking News [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Wrong again, Sport. Never look at CNN.

Try Again.

#1509733 --- 11/23/17 09:41 PM Re: Breaking News [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

That's right you're a Huffington Post or Politico wack job!

#1509738 --- 11/24/17 04:06 AM Re: Breaking News [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

That's right you're a Huffington Post or Politico wack job!
Not from Huffington Post or Politico. You get your news from where?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kellyanne-conway-must-fired-breaking-094800392.html

The ethics chiefs for former presidents George W Bush and Barack Obama have called for White House advisor Kellyanne Conway to be fired for weighing in on the Alabama Senate race.

Ms Conway sparked controversy after she attacked Republican Alabama Senate Roy Moore’s opponent on television on Tuesday. She responded to a question about Mr Moore, who is accused of pursuing underage girls while he was in his 30s and working as an assistant district attorney in Alabama, by attacking his rival Doug Jones.

This is not the first time Ms Conway has been accused of breaching a federal ethics law. Earlier this year, she made an on air sales pitch for President Donald Trump’s daughter’s clothing and accessory line.

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff, is what I would say. I hate shopping – I'm going to buy stuff today," Ms Conway said on Fox and Friends. "It's a wonderful line. I own some of it. I'm going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody. You can find it online."

Ms Conway, who coined the now notorious phrase “alternative facts”, has gained a reputation for being gaffe-prone during her time in the White House.

She recently defended the US president’s tweet branding North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un “short and fat,” claiming he only insulted the dictator because Kim had “insulted him first.”

Other blunders include using a TV interview to invent a terrorist attack that never happened termed the “Bowling Green massacre”, suggesting Obama could have spied on Mr Trump using a microwave, and claiming National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, had the “full confidence” of President Trump hours before he was fired.

#1509746 --- 11/24/17 09:17 AM Re: Breaking News [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...rump-legal-team

Call it karma, hypocrisy, fate or the inevitable, when you point fingers at anyone, remember the amount of fingers pointed back at yourself. What are the chances that General Flynn had that smirk wiped off his lying mouth and is now willing to talk, if only to keep himself out of the same klinker he sought for Hillary.

#1509747 --- 11/24/17 10:10 AM Re: Breaking News [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plu...m=.2ca743b56985

Michael Flynn, who served as President Trump’s national security adviser for just 24 days before being cut loose, may be the key figure to unraveling the entire Russia scandal. If that’s true, the president just got some very, very bad news in the form of a New York Times report:

Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, notified the president’s legal team in recent days that they could no longer discuss the special counsel’s investigation, according to four people involved in the case — an indication that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with prosecutors or negotiating a deal.

Mr. Flynn’s lawyers had been sharing information with Mr. Trump’s lawyers about the investigation by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who is examining whether anyone around Mr. Trump was involved in Russian efforts to undermine Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

That agreement has been terminated, the four people said. Defense lawyers frequently share information during investigations, but they must stop when doing so would pose a conflict of interest. It is unethical for lawyers to work together when one client is cooperating with prosecutors and another is still under investigation.

#1509749 --- 11/24/17 10:16 AM Re: Breaking News [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

Bloomberg&#8207;Verified account @business
25m25 minutes ago

A dangerous distraction for Trump: signs that Mueller may be zeroing in on his inner circle https://bloom.bg/2BjGmXs

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >