FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1507310 --- 10/26/17 06:12 PM SF Senior Account Clerk for the Seneca Falls Water & Sewer Department
Lee Alias Offline

Loc: NY,Seneca, Seneca Falls
Just read the Finger Lakes 1 article on this subject. What was written does not surprise me. First let me say as far as customer service, she was excellent. If she said she would call you back, she did & was very professional. Refreshing compared to the previous clerk. Based on watching meetings, on TV and talking with some town workers, what she describes, there are three (3) board members that by-pass rules & regulations on a regular bases. Out of the five (5) members there is only one, who actually speaks up for the people Dave D. Dusti must have not been part of the 'click'.

FingerLakes1.com
#1507311 --- 10/26/17 06:27 PM Re: SF Senior Account Clerk for the Seneca Falls Water & Sewer Department [Re: Lee Alias]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
This board has gone totally rogue. Remove the three problem members and start fresh.

#1507313 --- 10/26/17 08:15 PM Re: SF Senior Account Clerk for the Seneca Falls Water & Sewer Department [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Who would have ever guessed a scandal such as this would pop up just before an election. From the article how do you even know a board member was involved ? If there were any mistakes in the article you can bet a correction won't show up before November 8th

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/26/17 08:16 PM)

#1507321 --- 10/26/17 08:59 PM Re: SF Senior Account Clerk for the Seneca Falls Water & Sewer Department [Re: Wolf King]
Lee Alias Offline

Loc: NY,Seneca, Seneca Falls
I agree 100%!! Haven't heard anything good done about the Three Musketeers!!

#1507325 --- 10/26/17 09:17 PM Re: SF Senior Account Clerk for the Seneca Falls Water & Sewer Department [Re: Lee Alias]
scwoodchuck Offline

Aw you would complain if your mother was a board member. Probably complain about your wife too.

#1507346 --- 10/26/17 10:46 PM Re: SF Senior Account Clerk for the Seneca Falls Water & Sewer Department [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
Aw you would complain if your mother was a board member. Probably complain about your wife too.

Let me guess, you for some reason, are a fan of the Three Musketeers on the town board? Why?

#1507356 --- 10/27/17 05:59 AM Re: SF Senior Account Clerk for the Seneca Falls Water & Sewer Department [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

The board members you are criticizing have been on the board less than a year. The supervisor 2 years. Do you actually think that anybody can figure out the mess that town is in, in such a short time ? It takes a minimum of 2 years to actually have any idea as to what is going on. That's why the terms are staggered, 2 positions expire every 2 years so the other members have 2 years experience. That's why the second term of most elected officials is the most productive. However in your case it will take you 2 years to figure what I just said in one paragraph.

#1507365 --- 10/27/17 10:52 AM Re: SF Senior Account Clerk for the Seneca Falls Water & Sewer Department [Re: Lee Alias]
Ncarlady Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls NY
They can overturn their own Hiring freeze to replace this position BUT....Other budget cuts coming will cause physical and property safety issues, mark my words and if you live in SF buy studded tires unless you live on the main street or possibly on a street where a board member lives you will need them!

#1507369 --- 10/27/17 12:06 PM Re: SF Senior Account Clerk for the Seneca Falls Water & Sewer Department [Re: Ncarlady]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Ncarlady
They can overturn their own Hiring freeze to replace this position BUT....Other budget cuts coming will cause physical and property safety issues, mark my words and if you live in SF buy studded tires unless you live on the main street or possibly on a street where a board member lives you will need them!
maybe the kind folks at Waterloo Container will make up for lost landfill revenue.

#1507379 --- 10/27/17 02:34 PM Re: SF Senior Account Clerk for the Seneca Falls Water & Sewer Department [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
Originally Posted By: Ncarlady
maybe the kind folks at Waterloo Container will make up for lost landfill revenue.

How does every other town get by?

#1507386 --- 10/27/17 03:29 PM Re: SF Senior Account Clerk for the Seneca Falls Water & Sewer Department [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

By creating waste and paying a dirt cheap price to dispose of it.

#1522632 --- 01/17/19 07:48 PM Re: SF Senior Account Clerk for the Seneca Falls Water & Sewer Department [Re: scwoodchuck]
John Q Public Offline

Loc: NY
Like your former home town.