FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 43 of 83 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83 >
Topic Options
#1506611 --- 10/16/17 01:55 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: cwjga
Learn about gun laws before posting

And the first three are registered because they want to tax them. Guns are registered because there is no such thing as due process when you buy a gun.
I don't care what the gun laws are now. Laws can be changed. I think what I suggested allows all law-abiding citizens to own all the guns they want yet law enforcement would know where guns are and who owns them just like cars, boats, and dogs.
No further comment? That figures.

That how I see you Master Kyle, But Master Timbo on the other hand, has more alas than ten people should have.

FingerLakes1.com
#1506633 --- 10/16/17 07:38 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
That how I see you Master Kyle, But Master Timbo on the other hand, has more alas than ten people should have.

It would appear that I'm STILL renting space in your little head! smirk

#1506636 --- 10/16/17 09:43 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Teonan Offline

Loc: MalmŲ
Originally Posted By: Teonan
Originally Posted By: gassy one
YES INDEED!

Replying to yourself again? Funny guy. Have fun.

You just ain't foolin' anyone but yourself HarleyTom.
grin

I would bet your "Hawaiian Shirts" on that.

Wassamatter Tom, a certain world-renowned, retired IC professor of anthropology gotcha beefin' all these years? Maybe he should be clued-in to the twisted hillbilly harboring a problem for future reference.

#1506659 --- 10/17/17 03:25 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Teonan]
gassy one Offline

#1506662 --- 10/17/17 03:52 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

And the first three are registered because they want to tax them. Guns are registered because there is no such thing as due process when you buy a gun.
I don't care what the gun laws are now. Laws can be changed. I think what I suggested allows all law-abiding citizens to own all the guns they want yet law enforcement would know where guns are and who owns them just like cars, boats, and dogs.

I don't respond to ludicrous posts. How does your theory work, considering registration of firearms is already law.

Edited by cwjga (10/17/17 03:53 PM)

#1506669 --- 10/17/17 05:30 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there

I don't respond to ludicrous posts. How does your theory work, considering registration of firearms is already law.
Registration of firearms is already law? All firearms? Nationwide? This sounds like another one of Trumps lies.

#1506681 --- 10/17/17 07:56 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Registration of firearms is already law? All firearms? Nationwide? This sounds like another one of Trumps lies.
You have no clue Kyle!

#1506691 --- 10/17/17 08:39 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You have no clue Kyle!
Really? Do you think all firearms are registered nationwide? You are the clueless one here.

#1506692 --- 10/17/17 08:41 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-weisser/gun-ownership_b_8817414.html

Since we donít have anything close to universal (or even partial) gun registration,

#1506695 --- 10/17/17 08:49 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Registration of firearms is already law?

All firearms? Nationwide? This sounds like another one of Trumps lies.

This sounds like another one of Cwiggie's patently absurd assertions.

#1506712 --- 10/18/17 01:22 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Since we donít have anything close to universal (or even partial) gun registration,
Huffington Post? What a joke! All guns don't need to be registered anyway Kyle!

#1506730 --- 10/18/17 10:57 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

That is my point but apparently cwgja doesn't understand this. Under current law they don't need to be registered but I think they should

#1506731 --- 10/18/17 10:58 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Huffington Post? What a joke!
Tell me what in that article is incorrect. You can't do it.

#1506735 --- 10/18/17 12:06 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Huffington Post? What a joke!
Tell me what in that article is incorrect. You can't do it.
Promoting that all guns should be registered! Even your buddy DUMBO TIMBO isn't going to agree with you on this one Kyle!

Edited by gassy one (10/18/17 12:10 PM)

#1506737 --- 10/18/17 12:41 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Teonan]
ThomasDecker Offline

YES INDEED!

Replying to yourself again? Funny guy. Have fun.

You just ain't foolin' anyone but yourself HarleyTom.
grin

I would bet your "Hawaiian Shirts" on that.

Wassamatter Tom, a certain world-renowned, retired IC professor of anthropology gotcha beefin' all these years? Maybe he should be clued-in to the twisted hillbilly harboring a problem for future reference.

Looks like I got the hotel in your head all to myself, . LOL

#1506745 --- 10/18/17 02:42 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

That is my point but apparently cwgja doesn't understand this. Under current law they don't need to be registered but I think they should

No Kyle you do not understand. Form 4473, look it up. If you don't think all guns are registered you are a--- . Stop listening and regurgitating the left's talking points. They are lies.

Vegas shooter purchased guns legally. He committed a crime already on the books. Unless your a m-- like Timbo that believes the 2nd amendment gives you the right to commit a crime there is no law that you can pass that would have stopped it.

#1506747 --- 10/18/17 03:33 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Hey, hey, why all the anger and profanity? I know, along with Trump, you supporters are frustrated, angry and see the solace for peace of mind waning. Gun debates will go on forever but the problem for you and other ardant gun fanatics, you have no answer but to procure more guns which in turn, produce more crimes and deaths. You can argue all day about the second amendment but stated as such, "The right to bare" what part gives you or any said person to right to pick and chose those that can and those that can't? Exactly....thus the reason your stance is moot as well as fruitless. No one will ever back down...by the way in another right, stating one's opinion. Remember Sir, there seems to a be a disconnect in regard to if guns are legal or not in 50 states.......lets make guns legal in all 50 states and let the fun began. Did you know that there was less crime in the supposed wild West when everyone had guns?

Yes Sir, our current gun laws are working fantastically....(In the voice of Trump"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/us/maryland-harford-county-shooting/index.html

#1506753 --- 10/18/17 06:28 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

TIMBO isn't going to agree with you on this one Kyle!

And as usual, you are 100% WRONG.

#1506756 --- 10/18/17 07:28 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Just Wondering, what's this alleged murdering scumbag have to do with President Trump's winning?

#1506762 --- 10/19/17 01:30 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo
TIMBO isn't going to agree with you on this one Kyle!

And as usual, you are 100% WRONG.
That is true! Idiots do think alike!

Page 43 of 83 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83 >