FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#1507306 --- 10/26/17 05:56 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
What is absolutely absurd is the fact that the natural elements you have just mentioned exist everywhere in nature and some of them are essential for life to exist on this planet. You have no idea that we are all carbon based life forms an are dependent on volatile organic compounds and natural elements for our existence.

Utterly clueless. Just because those elements are natural does not mean they are safe for human beings to be exposed to on a daily basis. Go eat lead and asbestos and tell me how that works out for you.

FingerLakes1.com
#1507315 --- 10/26/17 08:31 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
The only ones exposed to that stuff even close to a DAILY basis would be landfill employees. I will put money on them being healthier than you.

#1507347 --- 10/26/17 10:47 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

The only ones exposed to that stuff even close to a DAILY basis would be landfill employees. I will put money on them being healthier than you.

I will bet you ANYTHING that is 100% utterly false. Wait until they get a bit older and also wait until their kids start to come down with symptoms.

#1507348 --- 10/26/17 10:48 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Crazy]
Wolf King Offline

And the people who live in close proximity to that dump are also exposed on a daily basis, whether they work there or not.

#1507358 --- 10/27/17 06:07 AM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Wolf King

I will bet you ANYTHING that is 100% utterly false. Wait until they get a bit older and also wait until their kids start to come down with symptoms.
How old is older in your mind ? Thousands of landfill employees have been monitored for decades and I don't know of any documentation of any health issues. Let me remind you that I am 96 so when should I expect these supposed symptoms to occur ?

#1507382 --- 10/27/17 02:46 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Crazy]
Wolf King Offline

Do you know the health status of every employee and former employee of that dump?

No, you do not.

I know several that have died of cancer over the years. Problems is, no direct exposure correlation measurements have been taken to see the link between this particular for-profit, toxic landfill and various cancers.

That's of course assuming they don't get run over by a truck while working.

#1507383 --- 10/27/17 03:09 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Do you know the health status of every employee and former employee of that dump?

No, you do not.

I know several that have died of cancer over the years. Problems is, no direct exposure correlation measurements have been taken to see the link between this particular for-profit, toxic landfill and various cancers.

All you have to do is ask the right state agency. You are a flat out liar you never knew several landfill employees unless you were fired by SMI. WHAT DID YOU DO FAIL THE DRUG TEST ?

#1507782 --- 11/01/17 10:15 AM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Crazy]
OINK Offline

This portion of the water & sewer system isn't that old. Is this what happens when monies are misappropriated, departments have a lack of management, and board members make their own decisions without input from their constituency? Businesses are now losing money, residents are without water, and safety is a major concern. This should not happen but at least we had our Deputy Supervisor showing up at the scene and letting everyone know that it was wet. What a joke, he and Ruzicka are the heads of the Water & Sewer Committee and nobody will question this or any other departmental issues. Just keep spending guys and treat everyone as subjects!

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/n8PRQzjcakY[/video]

#1507791 --- 11/01/17 11:41 AM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: OINK]
scwoodchuck Offline

OMG you act like these guys have been in office 100 years. Don't you recall them saying the infrastructure in the old village needs immediate attention.

#1507824 --- 11/01/17 08:33 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

No, you do not.

All you have to do is ask the right state agency. You are a flat out liar you never knew several landfill employees unless you were fired by SMI. WHAT DID YOU DO FAIL THE DRUG TEST ?

I doubt that place drug tests. If they do, they don't test for uppers.

#1508058 --- 11/03/17 02:43 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Crazy]
OINK Offline

The audit is coming because of the many many many phone calls and letters and emails to the comptrollers office- NOT due to Mr Ferrara's claims that he initiated it. More to the story with the Water & Sewer Department than an elderly couple's reimbursement! This guy is distancing himself. It's the entire Board's responsibility to perform a line by line analysis of the budget not the Town Assessor and Town Council! Taxes doubling due to political manipulation of the truth. Taxes are going to blow up but not because of the Dump, it will be due to a mass exodus!

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/lZO3XUwOpbI[/video]

Edited by OINK (11/03/17 02:45 PM)

#1508150 --- 11/05/17 05:02 AM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: OINK]
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
Originally Posted By: OINK
The audit is coming because of the many many many phone calls and letters and emails to the comptrollers office- NOT due to Mr Ferrara's claims that he initiated it. More to the story with the Water & Sewer Department than an elderly couple's reimbursement! This guy is distancing himself. It's the entire Board's responsibility to perform a line by line analysis of the budget not the Town Assessor and Town Council! Taxes doubling due to political manipulation of the truth. Taxes are going to blow up but not because of the Dump, it will be due to a mass exodus!

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/lZO3XUwOpbI[/video]
And the line by line analysis would be the information provided by the department heads, would it not ! You expect way to much from someone who has been on the board less than a year.

Edited by Hello_Governer (11/05/17 05:08 AM)

#1508160 --- 11/05/17 09:04 AM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Crazy]
OINK Offline

HG, you are correct. However, you are only running a $12 million dollar budget here. In a much larger body I could agree with you but the line by line is not difficult when you have the committee chairs attending the workshops and providing their due diligent analysis. We do not have a sitting Comptroller and I see that out Supervisor was performing his due diligents at the County's workshop but why did he pull the Town's Board members from our workshops? Easier to spread the blame. There is no need to double the tax rate at this time. Keep the budget where it is at then, as you profess, you can give them more "time" to understand what in the hell they are doing!

#1508166 --- 11/05/17 12:12 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: OINK]
scwoodchuck Offline

Obviously you miss the point, the board has said that they will use less landfill money to offset taxes, instead it will go towards necessary repairs to the infrastructure. That's what the anti landfill people want isn't it.
Hey Gov. I think this guy has ADD.

Edited by scwoodchuck (11/05/17 12:14 PM)

#1508168 --- 11/05/17 12:41 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: scwoodchuck]
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
He is just an insider trying to cause trouble. Nobody is that dumb.

#1508169 --- 11/05/17 01:21 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Crazy]
Wolf King Offline

"An insider trying to cause trouble". An insider to what? What does that even mean, exactly? The only "insider" type situation I could think of would be someone on the payroll of the dump. What else would someone be an "insider" for? The George Soros anti-SMI branch?

#1508179 --- 11/05/17 03:55 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

TRAILBLAZERS like the 2 Democrats just repeating what they were trained to say. The Seneca Falls Environmental Action Committee is just a bunch of talking heads who have absolutely no idea what they're saying. Right Chico grin

Edited by scwoodchuck (11/05/17 03:57 PM)

#1508180 --- 11/05/17 04:23 PM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Crazy]
Wolf King Offline

Trained to say by whom, exactly? It's not like either of their campaigns were funded by SMI, as is the case with Mr. Ruzicka, who had his campaign funded in it's entirety by one such landfill. I'd have to say if anyone was "trained" to say anything, it would in fact be him. I don't know the inner-working of this Environmental Action Committee, but I know a couple of members. I can tell you for a fact they don't have anywhere near the funding your employer does, and they don't get contributions from anyone but their own money. Unlike certain other candidates.

#1508256 --- 11/06/17 06:41 AM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

I take it you missed the article where Mr. Avery thanked a left wing activist group called TRAILBLAZERS. And the other Democrat belongs to a radical left wing group called INDIVISIBLE.

Edited by scwoodchuck (11/06/17 06:43 AM)

#1508259 --- 11/06/17 08:39 AM Re: Seneca Falls Elections [Re: Crazy]
OINK Offline

They want to make it "appear" that the landfill money offsets the tax rate. It has never been earmarked to do this. If so, then why for the last 25 years have we not had the lowest tax rates in the the region? Time to plan out diversification. 8 years is more than enough time so utilize the money in a constructive manner not in a divisive way. There is a smarter way. This is a small town not Washington DC. There are no activist groups looking at this podunk town as a mecca for their cause, that's crazy. Wake up or keep writing larger checks!

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >