Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#1506395 --- 10/11/17 12:36 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: gassy one
Originally Posted By: Wolf King
You have yet to show ANY practical reasoning why radioactivity A is any less harmful than radioactivity B. I don't care if it's cuttings, casing, shavings, pallets, bags, train loads, truck loads, or whatever it is. If it's radioactive, and it's being wholesale stored in one central location, IT'S DANGEROUS.

When the gun is aimed at your head, whether it's loaded with brass bullets or lead bullets makes little difference.

But please, keep your industry science coming. I certainly hope you're getting time and a half for shilling up these forums. Too bad no one has been buying dump propaganda for close to 10 years now.
Actually you so called activists who pretend to know everything but actually have no clue have been proven wrong many times!

Past performance is NO indication of future results.

Though for you, we'll make an exception.

FingerLakes1.com
#1506396 --- 10/11/17 12:42 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: gassy one
you so called activists...

The only one calling us that is YOU, "Rain-man". crazy

#1506403 --- 10/11/17 06:30 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Originally Posted By: Timbo
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
Oh but I do get it,you two know absolutely nothing about radioactivity or where it's found and how come. You refuse to accept the fact that the radiation from fracking drill CUTTINGS is harmless. crazy

Doubling-Down, are you?

Having graduated from the Navy's Basic Nuclear Power Course, Nuclear Field A-School (equal to almost 80 college credits hrs), AND five years of Sea-Intensive Tours as a Navy Nuke Tech, I can say with a generous degree of expertise that you're completely full of it.

Even Miniscule Amounts of Radiation Can Be Dangerous (take for example your own broken tangle of DNA).
grin
You were in the Navy, what a joke. As I recall you have been an expert in every profession in human history.Next you will tell us you were the first man to land on the moon and you got there all by yourself. Nobody that is as stupid as you would realize that you back peddle on every issue. Meaning you post first and look up the facts after you have been called out on your stupid propaganda.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/11/17 06:36 AM)

#1506412 --- 10/11/17 07:38 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
gassy one Offline

EXACTLY!

#1506430 --- 10/11/17 11:27 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
Oh, cool. Offer zero evidence for your claims, but tell me, yet again, how wrong I am. Cool story, bro.

#1506431 --- 10/11/17 12:08 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Ghosts Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls
STINKING IT UP Garbage, Methane and Foul Politics in Seneca Falls
Posted on October 11, 2017 by Peter Mantius

https://waterfrontonline.blog/2017/10/11...n-seneca-falls/

#1506432 --- 10/11/17 01:20 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

You were in the Navy, what a joke. As I recall you have been an expert in every profession in human history.Next you will tell us you were the first man to land on the moon and you got there all by yourself.

Hey, I've taken serious risks and worked tremendously hard (not to mention sacrificed) to get where I've been and to do as much as I have. So don't blame ME for all of your sad, unrealized potential. From the sounds of thing you're just another self-entitled "righty" looking to have their masculinity massaged from the comfort of their overstuffed Lay-Z-Boy while in a perpetual Budweiser fog.

The things that I do for fun would leave most people soaking their britches in fear. So, put up, man-up or shut up... Pick one.

#1506433 --- 10/11/17 01:34 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Nobody that is as stupid as you would realize that you back peddle on every issue. Meaning you post first and look up the facts after you have been called out on your stupid propaganda.

Fine, then you'll have absolutely NO trouble ponying-up with all of these many alleged examples for everyone to see. Now walk the talk, Junior. whistle crazy

#1506436 --- 10/11/17 01:43 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
Teonan Offline

Loc: West End
Nobody that is as stupid as you would realize that you back peddle on every issue. Meaning you post first and look up the facts after you have been called out on your stupid propaganda.

Fine, then you'll have absolutely NO trouble ponying-up with all of these many alleged examples for everyone to see. Now walk the talk, Junior. whistle crazy

The woodchuck actually wants a rematch?? Ez money on that stroll through the park. grin

#1506445 --- 10/11/17 04:38 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

You were in the Navy, what a joke. As I recall you have been an expert in every profession in human history.Next you will tell us you were the first man to land on the moon and you got there all by yourself.

Hey, I've taken serious risks and worked tremendously hard (not to mention sacrificed) to get where I've been and to do as much as I have. So don't blame ME for all of your sad, unrealized potential. From the sounds of thing you're just another self-entitled "righty" looking to have their masculinity massaged from the comfort of their overstuffed Lay-Z-Boy while in a perpetual Budweiser fog.

The things that I do for fun would leave most people soaking their britches in fear. So, put up, man-up or shut up... Pick one.
I bet you kiss the mirror before you go to bed grin

#1506446 --- 10/11/17 04:44 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/11/17 04:47 PM)

#1506450 --- 10/11/17 05:27 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I bet you kiss the mirror before you go to bed grin

Who could blame me?

At least I don't have to RUN from mine.
cool

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4