FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
#1505853 --- 10/02/17 05:14 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Enigma3]
helpme Online   content

Loc: dresden
Originally Posted By: Enigma3
You have not offered ANY proof for your numbers helpme. None. Just the same tired pablum spew. 150 felonies a year. I almost choked with laughter on that one!!
All public records do your own research, this ain't the welfare line.

FingerLakes1.com
#1505896 --- 10/03/17 07:52 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

Loc: Yates County
helpme the only public records in that regard is a listing on the Steuben District Attorney web site which lists what courts Casella works.

One cannot research each court without a listing of every case that each court handled along with a verification from the judge or clerk on who handled what case and which ones went to trial.

DCJS lists the number of criminal arrests in Steuben County for the past few years. The fact that they list 8000 plus cases over that time period, and your man's "numbers" indicate he handled around fifty percent of those criminal cases is bogus.

There are ten other prosecutors in that office. He would have you believe he handled fifty percent and the other ten split the other fifty percent.

I suspect his fuzzy math is using all the traffic tickets and criminal cases he could come up with in multiple courts and taking credit for "handling" all of them, whether he did anything with them or not. ADA's usually are not involved with routine traffic tickets.

"Liars figure and figures lie"

#1505928 --- 10/03/17 05:20 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Enigma3 Offline

Loc: Yates county
This just in:

Casella is now reporting that he lives at the Taj Mahal during winter months. He handles over 10,000 felonies in one month while ADA, and is claiming that up to 60,000 law enforcement people from all 50 states have endorsed him. He also drives a Rolls Royce and is good friends with the Rev. Sung Myung Moon.

It would be nice if this conversation came back to reality. But I hope too much. Robert, your spewing, me thinks, is not helping your man. That's what happens when you don't have much of a real story to tell.

So tell us helpme, why didn't any attorney practicing in Yates County decide to run against Valerie? On second thought, don't. You'll just make that up too.

#1505929 --- 10/03/17 06:12 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
py.eternal.cynic Offline

Loc: inside looking out
Ah, now we are all acting like children. None of you are doing your candidates any favors. Let's try this, if you have nothing new let's avoid repeating the same old nonsense, and don't post it. Let's look for new, verifiable information and present it like adults.

#1505935 --- 10/03/17 07:41 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
helpme Online   content

MG you can't find those records on the computer you must foil them, Gardner knows it's all over.

#1505937 --- 10/03/17 07:46 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: py.eternal.cynic]
helpme Online   content

Originally Posted By: py.eternal.cynic
Ah, now we are all acting like children. None of you are doing your candidates any favors. Let's try this, if you have nothing new let's avoid repeating the same old nonsense, and don't post it. Let's look for new, verifiable information and present it like adults.
I agree Casella will win by a landslide, I just love it when a plan comes together.

#1505960 --- 10/04/17 06:01 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
helpme Online   content

MG please tell us about Val's record for the last 4 years, felony trials, cases dismissed, and the real reason why she doesn't prosecute PY court anymore and why she allowed the two guys to pay just a fine who illegality set traps that killed a young girls dog in Seneca County.

#1505986 --- 10/04/17 01:31 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

Seems though you just told the story, Its called the world according to Bob. I remember reading about that case in the paper. There was a good explanation as to why that case was finalized the way it was. Probably not good enough for you I'm sure!!

#1506119 --- 10/06/17 03:33 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: helpme]
helpme Online   content

MG please post Gardner's record for the last 4 years.

#1506180 --- 10/07/17 10:02 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: helpme]
helpme Online   content

Originally Posted By: helpme
Well folks MG is afraid to post Gardner's court record for the last 46 months, I wonder why?

#1506220 --- 10/08/17 06:38 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: helpme]
helpme Online   content

Well folks MG is afraid to post Gardner's court record for the last 46 months, I wonder why?
Well I guess I've found what makes MG shut-up the truth, oh I just love it when a plan comes together.

#1506287 --- 10/09/17 04:16 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

No Bob, I have been visiting my daughter in NYC, didn't have time to read your nonsense. There is a meet the candidates forum this week. I would suggest you ask that question in person. I have previously responded on this thread about our District Attorney's record. Brush up on your reading skills instead of repeating yourself over and over again.

#1506552 --- 10/13/17 11:21 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
helpme Online   content

Originally Posted By: Mean Gene
No Bob, I have been visiting my daughter in NYC, didn't have time to read your nonsense. There is a meet the candidates forum this week. I would suggest you ask that question in person. I have previously responded on this thread about our District Attorney's record. Brush up on your reading skills instead of repeating yourself over and over again.
Gardner has had 8 cases dismissed in the last 2 years and only 3 trials in the last 4 years, a sad record and that's why she will be looking for a new job soon.

#1506566 --- 10/13/17 03:26 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

The world according to Bob. I am not sure how many trials she had in county court during her first term. I know she won all of them. I seem to remember the D.A. before her only prosecuting two cases in county court during his term and he lost both his trials. Pretty sad when you get to pick and choose which ones you try and you lose them.

The overwhelming majority of cases are pled out, it happens everywhere. The ones that go to trial are usually defendants who feel they are innocent or have nothing to lose in sentencing if they take it to trial.

#1506579 --- 10/14/17 08:20 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
helpme Online   content

There you go again talking about Judge Cook get over it MG , it's sad that you can't see that Casella is a good honest family man who will be YCs next elected DA.

#1506584 --- 10/15/17 09:13 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

Just trying to show you how to make comparisons Bob. Its apples to apples.

Casella is a junior ADA in an office with a boss and nine other ADA's. Here is what I know about him. He had a hard time figuring out what his address was when submitting paperwork under oath. He doesn't live in Yates county or have any connections to Yates County. He announced he was the only "True Republican" running. His voting registration record shows him registered as a Democrat in Queens for several years, than no party affiliation before registering republican the last few years for his job in Steuben county. "Honest", I think not!

He may well be "good family man", what I read and received in the mail when he announced he was running is a lack of ethics and honesty. His site blocked me the first time a questioned him about how he started his campaign.

#1506610 --- 10/15/17 08:20 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
helpme Online   content

Gardner has had 8 felonies cases dismissed in the last 2 years, of those 8 dismissals 5 were drug charges 2 other ones were dismissed for failure to take to trial on time a DWI and a welfare fraud case and the 8th one was a sex abuse case that Judge Falvey dismissed because the defendant's rights were violated. Gardner at last weeks debate denied that she had a sex abuse case dismissed but the court records prove she is a liar which everyone already knew. What I would really like to know is whether she has every been married "how many times" and does she have children, ones personal life and how they conduct themselves in public "dancing on bars" tells a lot about a person, how do you like those apples MG?

#1506622 --- 10/16/17 07:57 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

Bob, I question your numbers and most things you say. First of all if a "Sex abuse defendant's" rights were violated, that would have happened during the investigation and arrest prior to the DA being involved.

You seem desperate now, wanting to attack Ms. Gardner personally. Who she was married to and how many children she has are not important.

Mr. Casella has a malicious prosecution case pending against him in Steuben county. He was involved in prosecuting twenty five different charges against one person over a period of time. One of the grand jury charges was dismissed by a judge because of Casella's improper conduct. Reads like a vendetta to me. Not the kind of person I want to be in charge of the DA's office.

#1506776 --- 10/19/17 05:50 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
helpme Online   content

MG why are all Police agencies endorsing Casella and not Gardner? Gardner has been endorsed by only you and some convict, that says a lot.

#1506786 --- 10/19/17 08:13 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

You seem to be mistaken, The Penn Yan Police Benevolent Association is not endorsing anyone in the election. I believe their union prohibits it as the sensible thing to do.

There is no "agency" endorsing. You are talking about "unions", a deputies union who chose not to endorse anyone on their first try, then voted a second time with a couple less people there to get a majority. You need to be careful when you use the word "ALL".

I believe there may be some latent sexism involved, most cops have big egos. Some of them don't like answering to a woman.

I guess technically you don't qualify as being a "convict" who supports Casella. Retired Sgt. Gettings would say otherwise!

Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >