FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#1505741 --- 09/30/17 02:19 PM Re: Trump tweets [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: gassy one
They portray that as every bodies else's fault but their own!
No it partly their fault. Some overcome all of it and become very productive members of society. One even became president. But they just have to work harder at it than a white male. Even a white female is at a big disadvantage. Look at the last presidential race for example.

FingerLakes1.com
#1505752 --- 09/30/17 08:46 PM Re: Trump tweets [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Yeah but she was a crook! Big difference!

#1505768 --- 10/01/17 01:18 AM Re: Trump tweets [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Yeah but she was a crook! Big difference!
Trump said he would lock her up. He dropped that idea right after he was elected. Imagine that.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016...on-jail-dropped

November 22, 2016

Donald Trump has in effect dropped his threat to jail Hillary Clinton, a prospect that frequently roused supporters to chant “lock her up!” and led critics to compare him to leaders of authoritarian regimes.

The president-elect told the New York Times on Tuesday that it would be “divisive” to pursue criminal investigations into the former secretary of state over her use of a private email server or conflicts of interest involving her foundation. His conciliatory tone provoked a backlash from some conservatives.

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Trump said, according to a tweet by Times journalist Mike Grynbaum. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.”

Trump was then pressed on whether he had definitively ruled out a prosecution, Grynbaum reported. The president-elect replied: “It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about.”

#1505775 --- 10/01/17 03:11 AM Re: Trump tweets [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
I'm sure it is true! You're telling me it is not? When you have a graduation rate in cities like Rochester around 35% where do you think these people are headed? I'm supposed to feel sorry for these people when they can't even get an education! No wonder they live a life of crime,medicaid,drugs & no opportunities! They portray that as every bodies else's fault but their own!

We're saying you should learn the facts before you assail those who may not necessarily be to blame for their personal circumstances.

I'll repost this data revealing a myriad of reasons behind dropout rates in the US, since you obviously didn't read it when I posted it previously. If you DID, then you're simply disregarding the FACTS as they are, and your opinions on the subject would therefore be meaningless. Let's hope you're capable of understanding the nuances of context, shall we?

Read and learn:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matthew-lynch-edd/cause-and-effect-the-high_b_6245304.html

#1505776 --- 10/01/17 03:17 AM Re: Trump tweets [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Define "they" (and be specific).

#1505780 --- 10/01/17 08:13 AM Re: Trump tweets [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Online   content

Loc: free at last
Originally Posted By: Timbo

I'll answer the question.

They= Master Timbo, Teddy-boy, Mr Kyle.

#1505788 --- 10/01/17 03:41 PM Re: Trump tweets [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

I'll answer the question.

They= Master Timbo, Teddy-boy, Mr Kyle.

I'm asking gassy since HE was the one making the uneducated statements. Hopefully he has the courage to actually address the question with a legitimate reply. Besides, none of us has EVER stated that which you claim (whoever the hell 'Teddy' is). crazy

I can't remember the last time either of you engaged in a genuinely reasoned discussion. Your replies are almost always filled little more than baseless assertion, opinions, pejoratives or inane eruptions. Once in a awhile is one thing, but c'mon. Do you have nothing of value to debate?

#1505789 --- 10/01/17 03:51 PM Re: Trump tweets [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Besides, none of us has EVER stated that which you claim (whoever the hell 'Teddy' is). crazy
I was wondering who "Teddy" was also. crazy

#1505794 --- 10/01/17 08:04 PM Re: Trump tweets [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

I'm sure it is true! You're telling me it is not? When you have a graduation rate in cities like Rochester around 35% where do you think these people are headed? I'm supposed to feel sorry for these people when they can't even get an education! No wonder they live a life of crime,medicaid,drugs & no opportunities! They portray that as every bodies else's fault but their own!

We're saying you should learn the facts before you assail those who may not necessarily be to blame for their personal circumstances.

I'll repost this data revealing a myriad of reasons behind dropout rates in the US, since you obviously didn't read it when I posted it previously. If you DID, then you're simply disregarding the FACTS as they are, and your opinions on the subject would therefore be meaningless. Let's hope you're capable of understanding the nuances of context, shall we?

Read and learn:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matthew-lynch-edd/cause-and-effect-the-high_b_6245304.html
First of all Huffington Post is garbage! It's easy to push the blame on somebody else instead of accepting responsibility for your own conduct! It's called lefty politics and that's why we are a nation of wussies!

#1505805 --- 10/01/17 10:58 PM Re: Trump tweets [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

First of all Huffington Post is garbage! It's easy to push the blame on somebody else instead of accepting responsibility for your own conduct!

Who cares who posts the findings, you meatball? They're right there for you verify for yourself. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with HuffPo. They just happen to be the ones reporting on it. SHEESH! crazy

https://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/indicator_coj.asp

#1505806 --- 10/01/17 11:02 PM Re: Trump tweets [Re: Timbo]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Black people put themselves in the positions they are in mostly Petunia! Drop outs,drugs,to lazy to work and got their hand out for whatever they can get for free!

Thank God white people never engage in such shenanigans! wink

#1505807 --- 10/01/17 11:04 PM Re: Trump tweets [Re: Timbo]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I can't remember the last time either of you engaged in a genuinely reasoned discussion. Your replies are almost always filled little more than baseless assertion, opinions, pejoratives or inane eruptions. Once in a awhile is one thing, but c'mon. Do you have nothing of value to debate?

#1505869 --- 10/02/17 08:25 PM Re: Trump tweets [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Actually I thought you were describing yourself flower petal! LOL!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4