Topic Options
#1504863 --- 09/19/17 10:19 AM Bad news for SMI
Festus Offline

Loc: On yer nerves.

FingerLakes1.com
#1504865 --- 09/19/17 12:40 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Sam the Sham Offline

Loc: USA
I would assume this means that SMI restarts their lawsuit to overturn LL3.

What happens if the town board simply votes to not oppose the lawsuit?

#1504878 --- 09/19/17 06:34 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Kells Offline

My question is, who forgot to pay off the judge?

#1505053 --- 09/22/17 03:53 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
young guns Offline

Loc: USA

you were not brought into this world you were found on a porch at Christmas Time several,several years ago my friend.

Edited by young guns (09/22/17 03:54 PM)

#1505321 --- 09/26/17 06:35 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Kells]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Originally Posted By: Kells
My question is, who forgot to pay off the judge?
GEE, I was thinking just the opposite. I'm wondering who paid off the judge.

#1505978 --- 10/04/17 11:44 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
No one paid anyone off. Local Law 3 was well-written and researched based on existing case law from other communities with similar laws on the books. It was a sound law. Local Law 2 was hastily written and passed with very little public input. It was entirely a knee-jerk reaction and it was riddled with mistakes. The dump got scared and their puppet Lazzaro jumped for them. That's why it did not hold up in court. That's why an actual judge (not a town board member) threw it out and reinstated the entirely legal Local Law 3.

#1505996 --- 10/04/17 08:15 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Blah, blah, blah ! Nobody gets the environmental review right the first time around. The local law 2 will be back on the books in no time. Local Law 3 was approved by appointed council members who lost when it came time for them to actually be elected.

#1506003 --- 10/04/17 10:53 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

"Blah, blah, blah"? That is your rebuttal? As I already stated, LL3 was well-written and passed based on what other communities have already done. It holds up. That's why a judge reinstated it. LL2 was done without a full SEQRA positive declaration. The only way LL2 could legally go back into effect is if the town board made a positive declaration that YES mega-landfills have severe and prolonged detrimental effects to the environment. This elicits a much more in-depth and intensive review, as it should. It requires serious research into the detrimental effects and how they should be remedied. It will take many months, as it should. I would hardly call that "back on the books in no time". And the two board members who helped enact the law were appointed at the time by the town supervisor. They did not need to be elected and the fact that they lost the subsequent election is of no consequence. They were members of the board at the time and their vote was entirely legal and legitimate. Again, that's why the judge ruled to reinstate the legal and community-protecting LL3. It was legal in the first place. Why are you so in favor of LL2, anyway? Do you believe that landfill can go on forever? Don't you agree that it should have an end date, that Seneca Falls should begin to plan for a time when they are no longer getting their landfill injection in the arm? No landfill goes on forever. They all close at some point. Better to prepare for it now instead of waiting until it's gone and the economy is in shambles because no one planned out the budgets and finances without the largest landfill in the state giving our own tax dollars (given to them as community benefits) back to us in the form of "donations".

#1506039 --- 10/05/17 01:09 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

The judge ruled that the SEQRA had to be done over, he never reinstated anything. Closing a landfill and building a new one or sending more trash someplace else doesn't protect anything it just puts the problem in a different location.

#1506042 --- 10/05/17 01:37 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
Th judge ruled that the SEQRA had to be done over, he never reinstated anything. Closing a landfill and building a new one or sending more trash someplace else doesn't protect anything it just puts the problem in a different location.
Instead of Canada sending their trash here, a different ideal location would seem to be 200 miles north of Toronto where almost no one lives for miles around.

#1506050 --- 10/05/17 08:27 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Very little of SMI trash comes from Canada!

#1506068 --- 10/05/17 09:25 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: Wolf King
"Blah, blah, blah"? That is your rebuttal?

"Wolf King"... allow me to introduce "scwoodchuck". smirk

#1506072 --- 10/06/17 12:23 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: gassy one
Very little of SMI trash comes from Canada!
Why does any come from Canada all? A country larger than the USA with a very small population and huge empty spaces.

#1506115 --- 10/06/17 02:28 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: kyle585]
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Th judge ruled that the SEQRA had to be done over, he never reinstated anything. Closing a landfill and building a new one or sending more trash someplace else doesn't protect anything it just puts the problem in a different location.
Instead of Canada sending their trash here, a different ideal location would seem to be 200 miles north of Toronto where almost no one lives for miles around.
Remote places in Canada are reserved for TOXIC waste from the United States grin

#1506120 --- 10/06/17 03:34 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Hello_Governer]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Hello_Governer
Remote places in Canada are reserved for TOXIC waste from the United States grin
The Canadians are smarter than us.

#1506121 --- 10/06/17 03:46 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

The judge ruled that the SEQRA had to be done over, he never reinstated anything. Closing a landfill and building a new one or sending more trash someplace else doesn't protect anything it just puts the problem in a different location.

He ordered LL3 to go back on the books, which it has:

http://fingerlakes1.com/2017/09/18/rulin...k-on-the-books/

You might want to take two seconds to do a little research before you make entirely false claims.

#1506122 --- 10/06/17 03:49 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Hello_Governer]
Wolf King Offline

SMI accepts toxic waste. They accepted radioactive spent drill casings from hydraulic fracturing operations in Pennsylvania. They actively accept asbestos. The leachate produced in those mountains is EXTREMELY toxic. In fact, if that leachate is not toxic, nothing is. And this is to say nothing of the totally unknown substances coming in on those trucks on a daily basis. No one has any clue what potentially toxic substances are contained in all those bags. Do not try to tell me that landfill is not toxic.

#1506133 --- 10/06/17 05:51 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

And we are going to be hit by an asteroid at midnight.

#1506137 --- 10/06/17 06:00 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: kyle585]
scwoodchuck Offline

You can't imagine how much money they make taking stuff that is only dangerous in someone's imagination.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/06/17 06:02 PM)

#1506140 --- 10/06/17 06:38 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

SMI accepts toxic waste. They accepted radioactive spent drill casings from hydraulic fracturing operations in Pennsylvania. They actively accept asbestos. The leachate produced in those mountains is EXTREMELY toxic. In fact, if that leachate is not toxic, nothing is. And this is to say nothing of the totally unknown substances coming in on those trucks on a daily basis. No one has any clue what potentially toxic substances are contained in all those bags. Do not try to tell me that landfill is not toxic.
U have no clue!

Edited by gassy one (10/06/17 06:39 PM)

#1506156 --- 10/06/17 09:21 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

And we are going to be hit by an asteroid at midnight.

lol what? My point is not "the sky is falling" rhetoric. It is very real, very legitimate concern. These substances are very toxic to be exposed to on a daily basis.

#1506157 --- 10/06/17 09:23 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

You can't imagine how much money they make taking stuff that is only dangerous in someone's imagination.

Really? Lead, asbestos, radioactive drill casings, mercury, benzene, and any other number of totally unknown substances are only harmful in someone's IMAGINATION? This is a breakthrough. Of the century. I guess all those cancer patients who developed their illnesses due to exposure in mines, factories, power plants and landfills were simply imagining it all. Go tell them that.

#1506158 --- 10/06/17 09:24 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

U have no clue!

Welp, you proved me wrong. I guess I have no clue. Good job!

Oh, wait, everything I said is truth. Maybe YOU should get a clue?

#1506165 --- 10/06/17 10:21 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

I'm sure I know more about landfills than you ever will! First of all according to DEC regs any landfill that accepts drill cuttings has to have permanent Geiger counters mounted at the scale house to detect radiation if there is any! There is never any detection on drill cuttings! That is a activist myth! The leachate at SMI is run thru a RO system and filters which clean up the leachate tremendously! I think your just another crackpot who has no clue what they are spouting off about!

Edited by gassy one (10/06/17 10:22 PM)

#1506178 --- 10/07/17 07:16 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

http://www.fractcheck.com/health there is a test on this link to let you know how much you know about fracking.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/07/17 07:17 AM)

#1506183 --- 10/07/17 11:25 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/...g/#7ea66fe56d68

Thanks To Fracking, Earthquake Hazards In Parts Of Oklahoma Now Comparable To California

#1506185 --- 10/07/17 01:25 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

I'm sure I know more about landfills than you ever will! First of all according to DEC regs any landfill that accepts drill cuttings has to have permanent Geiger counters mounted at the scale house to detect radiation if there is any! There is never any detection on drill cuttings! That is a activist myth! The leachate at SMI is run thru a RO system and filters which clean up the leachate tremendously! I think your just another crackpot who has no clue what they are spouting off about!

What is your position at Seneca Meadows? Are you an engineer who works on the Geiger counters? What level are those counters set at? Are you taking into account the incremental build up of radioactivity over time? And if there were to be any radioactivity detected, would you or your employer ever actually admit to it? Sorry, but science is not "activist myths". And being that you know more about landfills than any one else, I'm sure you know that much of the SMI leachate is trucked off-site to a treatment facility in Endicott, NY because it is far too toxic for the Seneca Falls waste waste treatment plant to handle. I'm far from a crackpot, friendo. In fact, I actually know what I'm talking about.

p.s. *You're

#1506186 --- 10/07/17 01:27 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

http://www.fractcheck.com/health there is a test on this link to let you know how much you know about fracking.

Before you post a site for one to supposedly check "how much you know about fracking" you might want to be sure the site does not have "A project of Texans for Natural Gas" posted plainly on the bottom of the page. Industry science is not the same as unbiased science.

#1506194 --- 10/07/17 09:17 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

What is your position at Seneca Meadows? Are you an engineer who works on the Geiger counters? What level are those counters set at? Are you taking into account the incremental build up of radioactivity over time? And if there were to be any radioactivity detected, would you or your employer ever actually admit to it? Sorry, but science is not "activist myths". And being that you know more about landfills than any one else, I'm sure you know that much of the SMI leachate is trucked off-site to a treatment facility in Endicott, NY because it is far too toxic for the Seneca Falls waste waste treatment plant to handle. I'm far from a crackpot, friendo. In fact, I actually know what I'm talking about.

p.s. *You're
Yeah sure you do! LOL!

#1506202 --- 10/07/17 10:40 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

...That's your reply? Are you even trying?

#1506222 --- 10/08/17 07:11 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Before you post a site for one to supposedly check "how much you know about fracking" you might want to be sure the site does not have "A project of Texans for Natural Gas" posted plainly on the bottom of the page. Industry science is not the same as unbiased science.
would you prefer GAS FREE SENECA

#1506223 --- 10/08/17 07:26 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

p.s. *You're
Do you even know what causes radioactivity ? I think not.
For CRACKPOTS
https://hps.org/publicinformation/ate/faqs/consumerproducts.html

#1506232 --- 10/08/17 03:17 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

would you prefer GAS FREE SENECA

Being that they use actual science and not industry "science", yes, I would.

#1506233 --- 10/08/17 03:20 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

p.s. *You're
For CRACKPOTS

What exactly is it you're trying to prove with that link? That site lists common household items? You do realize this indirectly supports my claim of incremental buildup of radioactivity when you store it all in one giant pile, right? And you do realize that site says nothing of radioactive drill casing used in hydraulic fracturing, right?

...Right?

#1506234 --- 10/08/17 04:15 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Wolf dung it's not drill casings. Try to get it right you're almost as bad as the people who smell methane.

https://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania...drilling-waste/

Do you know your drinking water is radioactive crazy

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/08/17 04:40 PM)

#1506243 --- 10/08/17 06:11 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Once again, posting some random article kind of semi-related to the topic at hand, is not how science works. At least try to stay on the topic at hand. If you can't understand what is being said, refrain from commenting.

#1506247 --- 10/08/17 07:20 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Since the drill CUTTINGS you are talking about are from drilling Marcellus shale you should realize that the radioactive Marcellus shale lies on top of the ground in a line all across New York State and is on top of the ground around Ovid. People in the south end of Seneca County live right on top of it. Their water wells are drilled into it their basements are dug in it too. Look up Marcellus shale outcropping.
I did it for you. Radon causes cancer by the way.
"Close proximity to the surface of Marcellus bedrock south of the New York outcrops makes an east-west band running through the city of Syracuse[14] a high-risk area for radon as an indoor air pollutant.[33] From the surface exposures along the northern and eastern margins, the formation descends to depths of over 2,700 m (8,900 ft) below the surface in southern Pennsylvania.[25]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcellus_Formation

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/08/17 07:40 PM)

#1506259 --- 10/08/17 09:31 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Are you serious? You're joking...right?

#1506273 --- 10/09/17 09:09 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Hello_Governer Offline

Chuck is not joking, in fact there is enough Marcellus gas in some water wells and basements to BLOW your house up. By the way Chuck is 96 years old and in a nursing home in Canandaigua he has all day to play your silly games. Today he is up at Strong for tests. Seems the only joke here is you.

#1506277 --- 10/09/17 10:53 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Hello_Governer]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Chuck is not joking, in fact there is enough Marcellus gas in some water wells and basements to BLOW your house up. By the way Chuck is 96 years old and in a nursing home in Canandaigua he has all day to play your silly games. Today he is up at Strong for tests. Seems the only joke here is you.

Wow! How do cram so many non-sequiturs into the space of one paragraph while entirely avoiding the subject? That's quite a talent you've got there. grin

#1506279 --- 10/09/17 12:28 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
Hello_Governer Offline

Oh did I leave you out ? OK, you're a joke too. Actually you're the biggest joke on the forums !

#1506290 --- 10/09/17 04:56 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

p.s. *You're
For CRACKPOTS

What exactly is it you're trying to prove with that link? That site lists common household items? You do realize this indirectly supports my claim of incremental buildup of radioactivity when you store it all in one giant pile, right? And you do realize that site says nothing of radioactive drill casing used in hydraulic fracturing, right?

...Right?
WRONG
https://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania...-public-health/

#1506293 --- 10/09/17 06:36 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Well, I might not believe he is 96 years old, but I do believe he (and you) have all the time in the world to play silly games. I'm guessing either SSI or SSD.

#1506295 --- 10/09/17 06:41 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

p.s. *You're
For CRACKPOTS

...Right?
WRONG
https://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania...-public-health/

Once again you utterly fail at macroscopic reasoning. The radioactivity present in hydraulic fracturing operations, as they takes place, may not be harmful, in small amounts. Wholesale storing that radioactive waste, in tons upon tons, centralizing it all in a mega landfill certainly IS. Again, this realization requires reasoning you do not possess. You need to be lead by the hand, verbatim, to every fact and do not possess the ability to see the larger picture here.

#1506296 --- 10/09/17 07:08 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

He also fails to understand that Perma-Fix (the company that carried out the study which he cites) has a dreadful safety compliance record, has been, on multiple occasions, successfully sued and has received repeated citations and has agreed to legal settlements for repeatedly violating the proper handling and control of oil, highly toxic chemicals and a multitude of various radioactive materials. They have also been further cited for failure to expidite proper remedies of their violations.

Then again, maybe he just doesn't care.

Violation Tracker Parent Company Summary:
http://violationtracker.goodjobsfirst.org/parent/perma-fix-environmental-services

Air pollution agency cites Jefferson Twp. company for violations:
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/loca...pxqlZ0JoIMwhXN/

Perma-Fix Reaches Agreement with U.S. EPA on Alleged Clean-Air Violations:
http://www.finanznachrichten.de/nachrich...lations-008.htm

Richland firm fined $36,400 for radioactive waste storage:
http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/local/hanford/article112293332.html

Perma-Fix settles complaint over emissions:
http://www.ohiocitizen.org/campaigns/dayton_vx/dayton_vx.html

And the list goes on...

#1506297 --- 10/09/17 07:17 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Hello_Governer]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Oh did I leave you out ? OK, you're a joke too. Actually you're the biggest joke on the forums !

Clearly NOT. smirk

#1506300 --- 10/09/17 07:50 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

But SMI doesn't take fracking waste crazy

#1506301 --- 10/09/17 08:08 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Yeah, you can stop that lie. No one is buying it anymore. According to the EPA, SMI accepted over 8,000 tons of radioactive drill casings from hydro-fracturing operations in Pennsylvania. We have this thing called the "internet" these days, old boy.

#1506304 --- 10/09/17 08:20 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo

Clearly NOT. smirk
Clearly YES!

#1506305 --- 10/09/17 08:21 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Clearly NOT. smirk
http://www.occupy.com/tags/violation-tracker

#1506313 --- 10/09/17 08:44 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Yeah, you can stop that lie. No one is buying it anymore. According to the EPA, SMI accepted over 8,000 tons of radioactive drill casings from hydro-fracturing operations in Pennsylvania. We have this thing called the "internet" these days, old boy.

He'll say absolutely anything in an attempt to spread his ridiculous agenda. You could drive truck through the gaping chasms of his knowledge-base. Including... hell... especially on the subjects of which he claims expertise.

Of course they've taken in thousands of tons of radioactive casings.

#1506314 --- 10/09/17 08:52 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

What year was that ? It AIN'T casings it's DRILL CUTTINGS.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/stor...vania/22951199/

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/09/17 08:58 PM)

#1506325 --- 10/10/17 05:48 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

He'll say absolutely anything in an attempt to spread his ridiculous agenda. You could drive truck through the gaping chasms of his knowledge-base. Including... hell... especially on the subjects of which he claims expertise.

Of course they've taken in thousands of tons of radioactive casings.
IT'S NOT CASINGS IT'S CUTTINGS.

#1506353 --- 10/10/17 12:05 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
gassy one Offline

Those idiots have no clue Chuck!

#1506360 --- 10/10/17 03:15 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

What year was that ? It AIN'T casings it's DRILL CUTTINGS.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/stor...vania/22951199/

As usual, you move the goalpost when you're called-out for making patently false statements.

So, to summarize: "SMI accepted over 8,000 tons of radioactive drill casings [cuttings] from hydro-fracturing operations in Pennsylvania."

YOU don't get it.

#1506367 --- 10/10/17 03:54 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Those idiots have no clue Chuck!

Not so idiotic as one who crows after being caught in an outright lie.

#1506369 --- 10/10/17 04:11 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Oh but I do get it,you two know absolutely nothing about radioactivity or where it's found and how come. You refuse to accept the fact that the radiation from fracking drill CUTTINGS is harmless. crazy

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/10/17 04:12 PM)

#1506371 --- 10/10/17 07:22 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Oh but I do get it,you two know absolutely nothing about radioactivity or where it's found and how come. You refuse to accept the fact that the radiation from fracking drill CUTTINGS is harmless. crazy

Doubling-Down, are you?

Having graduated from the Navy's Basic Nuclear Power Course, Nuclear Field A-School (equal to almost 80 college credits hrs), AND five years of Sea-Intensive Tours as a Navy Nuke Tech, I can say with a generous degree of expertise that you're completely full of it.

Even Miniscule Amounts of Radiation Can Be Dangerous (take for example your own broken tangle of DNA).
grin

#1506384 --- 10/10/17 09:11 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

You have yet to show ANY practical reasoning why radioactivity A is any less harmful than radioactivity B. I don't care if it's cuttings, casing, shavings, pallets, bags, train loads, truck loads, or whatever it is. If it's radioactive, and it's being wholesale stored in one central location, IT'S DANGEROUS.

When the gun is aimed at your head, whether it's loaded with brass bullets or lead bullets makes little difference.

But please, keep your industry science coming. I certainly hope you're getting time and a half for shilling up these forums. Too bad no one has been buying dump propaganda for close to 10 years now.

#1506388 --- 10/10/17 09:30 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

You have yet to show ANY practical reasoning why radioactivity A is any less harmful than radioactivity B. I don't care if it's cuttings, casing, shavings, pallets, bags, train loads, truck loads, or whatever it is. If it's radioactive, and it's being wholesale stored in one central location, IT'S DANGEROUS.

When the gun is aimed at your head, whether it's loaded with brass bullets or lead bullets makes little difference.

But please, keep your industry science coming. I certainly hope you're getting time and a half for shilling up these forums. Too bad no one has been buying dump propaganda for close to 10 years now.
Actually you so called activists who pretend to know everything but actually have no clue have been proven wrong many times!

#1506395 --- 10/11/17 12:36 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Actually you so called activists who pretend to know everything but actually have no clue have been proven wrong many times!

Past performance is NO indication of future results.

Though for you, we'll make an exception.

#1506396 --- 10/11/17 12:42 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

you so called activists...

The only one calling us that is YOU, "Rain-man". crazy

#1506403 --- 10/11/17 06:30 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Doubling-Down, are you?

Having graduated from the Navy's Basic Nuclear Power Course, Nuclear Field A-School (equal to almost 80 college credits hrs), AND five years of Sea-Intensive Tours as a Navy Nuke Tech, I can say with a generous degree of expertise that you're completely full of it.

Even Miniscule Amounts of Radiation Can Be Dangerous (take for example your own broken tangle of DNA).
grin
You were in the Navy, what a joke. As I recall you have been an expert in every profession in human history.Next you will tell us you were the first man to land on the moon and you got there all by yourself. Nobody that is as stupid as you would realize that you back peddle on every issue. Meaning you post first and look up the facts after you have been called out on your stupid propaganda.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/11/17 06:36 AM)

#1506412 --- 10/11/17 07:38 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
gassy one Offline

EXACTLY!

#1506430 --- 10/11/17 11:27 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Oh, cool. Offer zero evidence for your claims, but tell me, yet again, how wrong I am. Cool story, bro.

#1506431 --- 10/11/17 12:08 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Ghosts Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls
STINKING IT UP — Garbage, Methane and Foul Politics in Seneca Falls
Posted on October 11, 2017 by Peter Mantius

https://waterfrontonline.blog/2017/10/11...n-seneca-falls/

#1506432 --- 10/11/17 01:20 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

You were in the Navy, what a joke. As I recall you have been an expert in every profession in human history.Next you will tell us you were the first man to land on the moon and you got there all by yourself.

Hey, I've taken serious risks and worked tremendously hard (not to mention sacrificed) to get where I've been and to do as much as I have. So don't blame ME for all of your sad, unrealized potential. From the sounds of thing you're just another self-entitled "righty" looking to have their masculinity massaged from the comfort of their overstuffed Lay-Z-Boy while in a perpetual Budweiser fog.

The things that I do for fun would leave most people soaking their britches in fear. So, put up, man-up or shut up... Pick one.

#1506433 --- 10/11/17 01:34 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Nobody that is as stupid as you would realize that you back peddle on every issue. Meaning you post first and look up the facts after you have been called out on your stupid propaganda.

Fine, then you'll have absolutely NO trouble ponying-up with all of these many alleged examples for everyone to see. Now walk the talk, Junior. whistle crazy

#1506436 --- 10/11/17 01:43 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
Teonan Offline

Loc: West End
Nobody that is as stupid as you would realize that you back peddle on every issue. Meaning you post first and look up the facts after you have been called out on your stupid propaganda.

Fine, then you'll have absolutely NO trouble ponying-up with all of these many alleged examples for everyone to see. Now walk the talk, Junior. whistle crazy

The woodchuck actually wants a rematch?? Ez money on that stroll through the park. grin

#1506445 --- 10/11/17 04:38 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

You were in the Navy, what a joke. As I recall you have been an expert in every profession in human history.Next you will tell us you were the first man to land on the moon and you got there all by yourself.

Hey, I've taken serious risks and worked tremendously hard (not to mention sacrificed) to get where I've been and to do as much as I have. So don't blame ME for all of your sad, unrealized potential. From the sounds of thing you're just another self-entitled "righty" looking to have their masculinity massaged from the comfort of their overstuffed Lay-Z-Boy while in a perpetual Budweiser fog.

The things that I do for fun would leave most people soaking their britches in fear. So, put up, man-up or shut up... Pick one.
I bet you kiss the mirror before you go to bed grin

#1506446 --- 10/11/17 04:44 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/11/17 04:47 PM)

#1506450 --- 10/11/17 05:27 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I bet you kiss the mirror before you go to bed grin

Who could blame me?

At least I don't have to RUN from mine.
cool

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >