Topic Options
#1504863 --- 09/19/17 10:19 AM Bad news for SMI
Festus Offline

Loc: On yer nerves.

FingerLakes1.com
#1504865 --- 09/19/17 12:40 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Sam the Sham Offline

Loc: USA
I would assume this means that SMI restarts their lawsuit to overturn LL3.

What happens if the town board simply votes to not oppose the lawsuit?

#1504878 --- 09/19/17 06:34 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Kells Offline

My question is, who forgot to pay off the judge?

#1505053 --- 09/22/17 03:53 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
young guns Offline

Loc: USA

you were not brought into this world you were found on a porch at Christmas Time several,several years ago my friend.

Edited by young guns (09/22/17 03:54 PM)

#1505321 --- 09/26/17 06:35 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Kells]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Originally Posted By: Kells
My question is, who forgot to pay off the judge?
GEE, I was thinking just the opposite. I'm wondering who paid off the judge.

#1505978 --- 10/04/17 11:44 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
No one paid anyone off. Local Law 3 was well-written and researched based on existing case law from other communities with similar laws on the books. It was a sound law. Local Law 2 was hastily written and passed with very little public input. It was entirely a knee-jerk reaction and it was riddled with mistakes. The dump got scared and their puppet Lazzaro jumped for them. That's why it did not hold up in court. That's why an actual judge (not a town board member) threw it out and reinstated the entirely legal Local Law 3.

#1505996 --- 10/04/17 08:15 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Blah, blah, blah ! Nobody gets the environmental review right the first time around. The local law 2 will be back on the books in no time. Local Law 3 was approved by appointed council members who lost when it came time for them to actually be elected.

#1506003 --- 10/04/17 10:53 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

"Blah, blah, blah"? That is your rebuttal? As I already stated, LL3 was well-written and passed based on what other communities have already done. It holds up. That's why a judge reinstated it. LL2 was done without a full SEQRA positive declaration. The only way LL2 could legally go back into effect is if the town board made a positive declaration that YES mega-landfills have severe and prolonged detrimental effects to the environment. This elicits a much more in-depth and intensive review, as it should. It requires serious research into the detrimental effects and how they should be remedied. It will take many months, as it should. I would hardly call that "back on the books in no time". And the two board members who helped enact the law were appointed at the time by the town supervisor. They did not need to be elected and the fact that they lost the subsequent election is of no consequence. They were members of the board at the time and their vote was entirely legal and legitimate. Again, that's why the judge ruled to reinstate the legal and community-protecting LL3. It was legal in the first place. Why are you so in favor of LL2, anyway? Do you believe that landfill can go on forever? Don't you agree that it should have an end date, that Seneca Falls should begin to plan for a time when they are no longer getting their landfill injection in the arm? No landfill goes on forever. They all close at some point. Better to prepare for it now instead of waiting until it's gone and the economy is in shambles because no one planned out the budgets and finances without the largest landfill in the state giving our own tax dollars (given to them as community benefits) back to us in the form of "donations".

#1506039 --- 10/05/17 01:09 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

The judge ruled that the SEQRA had to be done over, he never reinstated anything. Closing a landfill and building a new one or sending more trash someplace else doesn't protect anything it just puts the problem in a different location.

#1506042 --- 10/05/17 01:37 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
Th judge ruled that the SEQRA had to be done over, he never reinstated anything. Closing a landfill and building a new one or sending more trash someplace else doesn't protect anything it just puts the problem in a different location.
Instead of Canada sending their trash here, a different ideal location would seem to be 200 miles north of Toronto where almost no one lives for miles around.

#1506050 --- 10/05/17 08:27 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Very little of SMI trash comes from Canada!

#1506068 --- 10/05/17 09:25 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: Wolf King
"Blah, blah, blah"? That is your rebuttal?

"Wolf King"... allow me to introduce "scwoodchuck". smirk

#1506072 --- 10/06/17 12:23 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: gassy one
Very little of SMI trash comes from Canada!
Why does any come from Canada all? A country larger than the USA with a very small population and huge empty spaces.

#1506115 --- 10/06/17 02:28 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: kyle585]
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Th judge ruled that the SEQRA had to be done over, he never reinstated anything. Closing a landfill and building a new one or sending more trash someplace else doesn't protect anything it just puts the problem in a different location.
Instead of Canada sending their trash here, a different ideal location would seem to be 200 miles north of Toronto where almost no one lives for miles around.
Remote places in Canada are reserved for TOXIC waste from the United States grin

#1506120 --- 10/06/17 03:34 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Hello_Governer]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Hello_Governer
Remote places in Canada are reserved for TOXIC waste from the United States grin
The Canadians are smarter than us.

#1506121 --- 10/06/17 03:46 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

The judge ruled that the SEQRA had to be done over, he never reinstated anything. Closing a landfill and building a new one or sending more trash someplace else doesn't protect anything it just puts the problem in a different location.

He ordered LL3 to go back on the books, which it has:

http://fingerlakes1.com/2017/09/18/rulin...k-on-the-books/

You might want to take two seconds to do a little research before you make entirely false claims.

#1506122 --- 10/06/17 03:49 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Hello_Governer]
Wolf King Offline

SMI accepts toxic waste. They accepted radioactive spent drill casings from hydraulic fracturing operations in Pennsylvania. They actively accept asbestos. The leachate produced in those mountains is EXTREMELY toxic. In fact, if that leachate is not toxic, nothing is. And this is to say nothing of the totally unknown substances coming in on those trucks on a daily basis. No one has any clue what potentially toxic substances are contained in all those bags. Do not try to tell me that landfill is not toxic.

#1506133 --- 10/06/17 05:51 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

And we are going to be hit by an asteroid at midnight.

#1506137 --- 10/06/17 06:00 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: kyle585]
scwoodchuck Offline

You can't imagine how much money they make taking stuff that is only dangerous in someone's imagination.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/06/17 06:02 PM)

#1506140 --- 10/06/17 06:38 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

SMI accepts toxic waste. They accepted radioactive spent drill casings from hydraulic fracturing operations in Pennsylvania. They actively accept asbestos. The leachate produced in those mountains is EXTREMELY toxic. In fact, if that leachate is not toxic, nothing is. And this is to say nothing of the totally unknown substances coming in on those trucks on a daily basis. No one has any clue what potentially toxic substances are contained in all those bags. Do not try to tell me that landfill is not toxic.
U have no clue!

Edited by gassy one (10/06/17 06:39 PM)

#1506156 --- 10/06/17 09:21 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

And we are going to be hit by an asteroid at midnight.

lol what? My point is not "the sky is falling" rhetoric. It is very real, very legitimate concern. These substances are very toxic to be exposed to on a daily basis.

#1506157 --- 10/06/17 09:23 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

You can't imagine how much money they make taking stuff that is only dangerous in someone's imagination.

Really? Lead, asbestos, radioactive drill casings, mercury, benzene, and any other number of totally unknown substances are only harmful in someone's IMAGINATION? This is a breakthrough. Of the century. I guess all those cancer patients who developed their illnesses due to exposure in mines, factories, power plants and landfills were simply imagining it all. Go tell them that.

#1506158 --- 10/06/17 09:24 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

U have no clue!

Welp, you proved me wrong. I guess I have no clue. Good job!

Oh, wait, everything I said is truth. Maybe YOU should get a clue?

#1506165 --- 10/06/17 10:21 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

I'm sure I know more about landfills than you ever will! First of all according to DEC regs any landfill that accepts drill cuttings has to have permanent Geiger counters mounted at the scale house to detect radiation if there is any! There is never any detection on drill cuttings! That is a activist myth! The leachate at SMI is run thru a RO system and filters which clean up the leachate tremendously! I think your just another crackpot who has no clue what they are spouting off about!

Edited by gassy one (10/06/17 10:22 PM)

#1506178 --- 10/07/17 07:16 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

http://www.fractcheck.com/health there is a test on this link to let you know how much you know about fracking.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/07/17 07:17 AM)

#1506183 --- 10/07/17 11:25 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/...g/#7ea66fe56d68

Thanks To Fracking, Earthquake Hazards In Parts Of Oklahoma Now Comparable To California

#1506185 --- 10/07/17 01:25 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

I'm sure I know more about landfills than you ever will! First of all according to DEC regs any landfill that accepts drill cuttings has to have permanent Geiger counters mounted at the scale house to detect radiation if there is any! There is never any detection on drill cuttings! That is a activist myth! The leachate at SMI is run thru a RO system and filters which clean up the leachate tremendously! I think your just another crackpot who has no clue what they are spouting off about!

What is your position at Seneca Meadows? Are you an engineer who works on the Geiger counters? What level are those counters set at? Are you taking into account the incremental build up of radioactivity over time? And if there were to be any radioactivity detected, would you or your employer ever actually admit to it? Sorry, but science is not "activist myths". And being that you know more about landfills than any one else, I'm sure you know that much of the SMI leachate is trucked off-site to a treatment facility in Endicott, NY because it is far too toxic for the Seneca Falls waste waste treatment plant to handle. I'm far from a crackpot, friendo. In fact, I actually know what I'm talking about.

p.s. *You're

#1506186 --- 10/07/17 01:27 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

http://www.fractcheck.com/health there is a test on this link to let you know how much you know about fracking.

Before you post a site for one to supposedly check "how much you know about fracking" you might want to be sure the site does not have "A project of Texans for Natural Gas" posted plainly on the bottom of the page. Industry science is not the same as unbiased science.

#1506194 --- 10/07/17 09:17 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

What is your position at Seneca Meadows? Are you an engineer who works on the Geiger counters? What level are those counters set at? Are you taking into account the incremental build up of radioactivity over time? And if there were to be any radioactivity detected, would you or your employer ever actually admit to it? Sorry, but science is not "activist myths". And being that you know more about landfills than any one else, I'm sure you know that much of the SMI leachate is trucked off-site to a treatment facility in Endicott, NY because it is far too toxic for the Seneca Falls waste waste treatment plant to handle. I'm far from a crackpot, friendo. In fact, I actually know what I'm talking about.

p.s. *You're
Yeah sure you do! LOL!

#1506202 --- 10/07/17 10:40 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

...That's your reply? Are you even trying?

#1506222 --- 10/08/17 07:11 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Before you post a site for one to supposedly check "how much you know about fracking" you might want to be sure the site does not have "A project of Texans for Natural Gas" posted plainly on the bottom of the page. Industry science is not the same as unbiased science.
would you prefer GAS FREE SENECA

#1506223 --- 10/08/17 07:26 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

p.s. *You're
Do you even know what causes radioactivity ? I think not.
For CRACKPOTS
https://hps.org/publicinformation/ate/faqs/consumerproducts.html

#1506232 --- 10/08/17 03:17 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

would you prefer GAS FREE SENECA

Being that they use actual science and not industry "science", yes, I would.

#1506233 --- 10/08/17 03:20 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

p.s. *You're
For CRACKPOTS

What exactly is it you're trying to prove with that link? That site lists common household items? You do realize this indirectly supports my claim of incremental buildup of radioactivity when you store it all in one giant pile, right? And you do realize that site says nothing of radioactive drill casing used in hydraulic fracturing, right?

...Right?

#1506234 --- 10/08/17 04:15 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Wolf dung it's not drill casings. Try to get it right you're almost as bad as the people who smell methane.

https://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania...drilling-waste/

Do you know your drinking water is radioactive crazy

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/08/17 04:40 PM)

#1506243 --- 10/08/17 06:11 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Once again, posting some random article kind of semi-related to the topic at hand, is not how science works. At least try to stay on the topic at hand. If you can't understand what is being said, refrain from commenting.

#1506247 --- 10/08/17 07:20 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Since the drill CUTTINGS you are talking about are from drilling Marcellus shale you should realize that the radioactive Marcellus shale lies on top of the ground in a line all across New York State and is on top of the ground around Ovid. People in the south end of Seneca County live right on top of it. Their water wells are drilled into it their basements are dug in it too. Look up Marcellus shale outcropping.
I did it for you. Radon causes cancer by the way.
"Close proximity to the surface of Marcellus bedrock south of the New York outcrops makes an east-west band running through the city of Syracuse[14] a high-risk area for radon as an indoor air pollutant.[33] From the surface exposures along the northern and eastern margins, the formation descends to depths of over 2,700 m (8,900 ft) below the surface in southern Pennsylvania.[25]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcellus_Formation

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/08/17 07:40 PM)

#1506259 --- 10/08/17 09:31 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Are you serious? You're joking...right?

#1506273 --- 10/09/17 09:09 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Hello_Governer Offline

Chuck is not joking, in fact there is enough Marcellus gas in some water wells and basements to BLOW your house up. By the way Chuck is 96 years old and in a nursing home in Canandaigua he has all day to play your silly games. Today he is up at Strong for tests. Seems the only joke here is you.

#1506277 --- 10/09/17 10:53 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Hello_Governer]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Chuck is not joking, in fact there is enough Marcellus gas in some water wells and basements to BLOW your house up. By the way Chuck is 96 years old and in a nursing home in Canandaigua he has all day to play your silly games. Today he is up at Strong for tests. Seems the only joke here is you.

Wow! How do cram so many non-sequiturs into the space of one paragraph while entirely avoiding the subject? That's quite a talent you've got there. grin

#1506279 --- 10/09/17 12:28 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
Hello_Governer Offline

Oh did I leave you out ? OK, you're a joke too. Actually you're the biggest joke on the forums !

#1506290 --- 10/09/17 04:56 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

p.s. *You're
For CRACKPOTS

What exactly is it you're trying to prove with that link? That site lists common household items? You do realize this indirectly supports my claim of incremental buildup of radioactivity when you store it all in one giant pile, right? And you do realize that site says nothing of radioactive drill casing used in hydraulic fracturing, right?

...Right?
WRONG
https://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania...-public-health/

#1506293 --- 10/09/17 06:36 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Well, I might not believe he is 96 years old, but I do believe he (and you) have all the time in the world to play silly games. I'm guessing either SSI or SSD.

#1506295 --- 10/09/17 06:41 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

p.s. *You're
For CRACKPOTS

...Right?
WRONG
https://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania...-public-health/

Once again you utterly fail at macroscopic reasoning. The radioactivity present in hydraulic fracturing operations, as they takes place, may not be harmful, in small amounts. Wholesale storing that radioactive waste, in tons upon tons, centralizing it all in a mega landfill certainly IS. Again, this realization requires reasoning you do not possess. You need to be lead by the hand, verbatim, to every fact and do not possess the ability to see the larger picture here.

#1506296 --- 10/09/17 07:08 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

He also fails to understand that Perma-Fix (the company that carried out the study which he cites) has a dreadful safety compliance record, has been, on multiple occasions, successfully sued and has received repeated citations and has agreed to legal settlements for repeatedly violating the proper handling and control of oil, highly toxic chemicals and a multitude of various radioactive materials. They have also been further cited for failure to expidite proper remedies of their violations.

Then again, maybe he just doesn't care.

Violation Tracker Parent Company Summary:
http://violationtracker.goodjobsfirst.org/parent/perma-fix-environmental-services

Air pollution agency cites Jefferson Twp. company for violations:
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/loca...pxqlZ0JoIMwhXN/

Perma-Fix Reaches Agreement with U.S. EPA on Alleged Clean-Air Violations:
http://www.finanznachrichten.de/nachrich...lations-008.htm

Richland firm fined $36,400 for radioactive waste storage:
http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/local/hanford/article112293332.html

Perma-Fix settles complaint over emissions:
http://www.ohiocitizen.org/campaigns/dayton_vx/dayton_vx.html

And the list goes on...

#1506297 --- 10/09/17 07:17 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Hello_Governer]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Oh did I leave you out ? OK, you're a joke too. Actually you're the biggest joke on the forums !

Clearly NOT. smirk

#1506300 --- 10/09/17 07:50 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

But SMI doesn't take fracking waste crazy

#1506301 --- 10/09/17 08:08 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Yeah, you can stop that lie. No one is buying it anymore. According to the EPA, SMI accepted over 8,000 tons of radioactive drill casings from hydro-fracturing operations in Pennsylvania. We have this thing called the "internet" these days, old boy.

#1506304 --- 10/09/17 08:20 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo

Clearly NOT. smirk
Clearly YES!

#1506305 --- 10/09/17 08:21 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Clearly NOT. smirk
http://www.occupy.com/tags/violation-tracker

#1506313 --- 10/09/17 08:44 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Yeah, you can stop that lie. No one is buying it anymore. According to the EPA, SMI accepted over 8,000 tons of radioactive drill casings from hydro-fracturing operations in Pennsylvania. We have this thing called the "internet" these days, old boy.

He'll say absolutely anything in an attempt to spread his ridiculous agenda. You could drive truck through the gaping chasms of his knowledge-base. Including... hell... especially on the subjects of which he claims expertise.

Of course they've taken in thousands of tons of radioactive casings.

#1506314 --- 10/09/17 08:52 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

What year was that ? It AIN'T casings it's DRILL CUTTINGS.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/stor...vania/22951199/

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/09/17 08:58 PM)

#1506325 --- 10/10/17 05:48 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

He'll say absolutely anything in an attempt to spread his ridiculous agenda. You could drive truck through the gaping chasms of his knowledge-base. Including... hell... especially on the subjects of which he claims expertise.

Of course they've taken in thousands of tons of radioactive casings.
IT'S NOT CASINGS IT'S CUTTINGS.

#1506353 --- 10/10/17 12:05 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
gassy one Offline

Those idiots have no clue Chuck!

#1506360 --- 10/10/17 03:15 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

What year was that ? It AIN'T casings it's DRILL CUTTINGS.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/stor...vania/22951199/

As usual, you move the goalpost when you're called-out for making patently false statements.

So, to summarize: "SMI accepted over 8,000 tons of radioactive drill casings [cuttings] from hydro-fracturing operations in Pennsylvania."

YOU don't get it.

#1506367 --- 10/10/17 03:54 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Those idiots have no clue Chuck!

Not so idiotic as one who crows after being caught in an outright lie.

#1506369 --- 10/10/17 04:11 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Oh but I do get it,you two know absolutely nothing about radioactivity or where it's found and how come. You refuse to accept the fact that the radiation from fracking drill CUTTINGS is harmless. crazy

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/10/17 04:12 PM)

#1506371 --- 10/10/17 07:22 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Oh but I do get it,you two know absolutely nothing about radioactivity or where it's found and how come. You refuse to accept the fact that the radiation from fracking drill CUTTINGS is harmless. crazy

Doubling-Down, are you?

Having graduated from the Navy's Basic Nuclear Power Course, Nuclear Field A-School (equal to almost 80 college credits hrs), AND five years of Sea-Intensive Tours as a Navy Nuke Tech, I can say with a generous degree of expertise that you're completely full of it.

Even Miniscule Amounts of Radiation Can Be Dangerous (take for example your own broken tangle of DNA).
grin

#1506384 --- 10/10/17 09:11 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

You have yet to show ANY practical reasoning why radioactivity A is any less harmful than radioactivity B. I don't care if it's cuttings, casing, shavings, pallets, bags, train loads, truck loads, or whatever it is. If it's radioactive, and it's being wholesale stored in one central location, IT'S DANGEROUS.

When the gun is aimed at your head, whether it's loaded with brass bullets or lead bullets makes little difference.

But please, keep your industry science coming. I certainly hope you're getting time and a half for shilling up these forums. Too bad no one has been buying dump propaganda for close to 10 years now.

#1506388 --- 10/10/17 09:30 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

You have yet to show ANY practical reasoning why radioactivity A is any less harmful than radioactivity B. I don't care if it's cuttings, casing, shavings, pallets, bags, train loads, truck loads, or whatever it is. If it's radioactive, and it's being wholesale stored in one central location, IT'S DANGEROUS.

When the gun is aimed at your head, whether it's loaded with brass bullets or lead bullets makes little difference.

But please, keep your industry science coming. I certainly hope you're getting time and a half for shilling up these forums. Too bad no one has been buying dump propaganda for close to 10 years now.
Actually you so called activists who pretend to know everything but actually have no clue have been proven wrong many times!

#1506395 --- 10/11/17 12:36 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Actually you so called activists who pretend to know everything but actually have no clue have been proven wrong many times!

Past performance is NO indication of future results.

Though for you, we'll make an exception.

#1506396 --- 10/11/17 12:42 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

you so called activists...

The only one calling us that is YOU, "Rain-man". crazy

#1506403 --- 10/11/17 06:30 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Doubling-Down, are you?

Having graduated from the Navy's Basic Nuclear Power Course, Nuclear Field A-School (equal to almost 80 college credits hrs), AND five years of Sea-Intensive Tours as a Navy Nuke Tech, I can say with a generous degree of expertise that you're completely full of it.

Even Miniscule Amounts of Radiation Can Be Dangerous (take for example your own broken tangle of DNA).
grin
You were in the Navy, what a joke. As I recall you have been an expert in every profession in human history.Next you will tell us you were the first man to land on the moon and you got there all by yourself. Nobody that is as stupid as you would realize that you back peddle on every issue. Meaning you post first and look up the facts after you have been called out on your stupid propaganda.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/11/17 06:36 AM)

#1506412 --- 10/11/17 07:38 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
gassy one Offline

EXACTLY!

#1506430 --- 10/11/17 11:27 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Oh, cool. Offer zero evidence for your claims, but tell me, yet again, how wrong I am. Cool story, bro.

#1506431 --- 10/11/17 12:08 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Ghosts Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls
STINKING IT UP — Garbage, Methane and Foul Politics in Seneca Falls
Posted on October 11, 2017 by Peter Mantius

https://waterfrontonline.blog/2017/10/11...n-seneca-falls/

#1506432 --- 10/11/17 01:20 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

You were in the Navy, what a joke. As I recall you have been an expert in every profession in human history.Next you will tell us you were the first man to land on the moon and you got there all by yourself.

Hey, I've taken serious risks and worked tremendously hard (not to mention sacrificed) to get where I've been and to do as much as I have. So don't blame ME for all of your sad, unrealized potential. From the sounds of thing you're just another self-entitled "righty" looking to have their masculinity massaged from the comfort of their overstuffed Lay-Z-Boy while in a perpetual Budweiser fog.

The things that I do for fun would leave most people soaking their britches in fear. So, put up, man-up or shut up... Pick one.

#1506433 --- 10/11/17 01:34 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Nobody that is as stupid as you would realize that you back peddle on every issue. Meaning you post first and look up the facts after you have been called out on your stupid propaganda.

Fine, then you'll have absolutely NO trouble ponying-up with all of these many alleged examples for everyone to see. Now walk the talk, Junior. whistle crazy

#1506436 --- 10/11/17 01:43 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
Teonan Offline

Loc: The Annex
Nobody that is as stupid as you would realize that you back peddle on every issue. Meaning you post first and look up the facts after you have been called out on your stupid propaganda.

Fine, then you'll have absolutely NO trouble ponying-up with all of these many alleged examples for everyone to see. Now walk the talk, Junior. whistle crazy

The woodchuck actually wants a rematch?? Ez money on that stroll through the park. grin

#1506445 --- 10/11/17 04:38 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

You were in the Navy, what a joke. As I recall you have been an expert in every profession in human history.Next you will tell us you were the first man to land on the moon and you got there all by yourself.

Hey, I've taken serious risks and worked tremendously hard (not to mention sacrificed) to get where I've been and to do as much as I have. So don't blame ME for all of your sad, unrealized potential. From the sounds of thing you're just another self-entitled "righty" looking to have their masculinity massaged from the comfort of their overstuffed Lay-Z-Boy while in a perpetual Budweiser fog.

The things that I do for fun would leave most people soaking their britches in fear. So, put up, man-up or shut up... Pick one.
I bet you kiss the mirror before you go to bed grin

#1506446 --- 10/11/17 04:44 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/11/17 04:47 PM)

#1506450 --- 10/11/17 05:27 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I bet you kiss the mirror before you go to bed grin

Who could blame me?

At least I don't have to RUN from mine.
cool

#1507051 --- 10/24/17 06:17 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Online   content
Gold Member

They will probably ship it to Seneca Meadows.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/23/health/puerto-rico-cleanup-landfills-maria/index.html

None of it was supposed to be garbage. Yet, for weeks, heaps of discarded possessions grew to towering heights across Puerto Rico.

In Levittown, a suburb west of San Juan, residents said they started piling trash on the sidewalk the day after Hurricane Maria hit, per instructions from government officials. Waterlogged couches, televisions and refrigerators commingled with toys, clothing and books. The fetid wall of garbage stretched on for blocks, attracting rodents and mosquitoes and raising public health concerns.

Finally, after weeks of waiting, clean-up is underway in Levittown and elsewhere on the island. But at least one local environmentalist is worried about what will happen after the garbage hits the island's overflowing landfills.

#1507057 --- 10/24/17 07:16 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

OH NO! DOOM & GLOOM!

#1507083 --- 10/24/17 10:17 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: kyle585]
scwoodchuck Offline

Send the Seneca Falls Environmental Action Committee and the Concerned Citizens down there to teach them how to reuse, recycle and compost.

#1507086 --- 10/24/17 11:33 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
gassy one Offline

Send the Seneca Falls Environmental Action Committee and the Concerned Citizens down there to teach them how to reuse, recycle and compost.

One way ticket Chuck!

#1507137 --- 10/24/17 04:02 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
scwoodchuck Offline

Maybe we can send Cuomo too and turn it into a real welfare state.

#1507140 --- 10/24/17 04:22 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

#1507142 --- 10/24/17 04:25 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

OH NO! DOOM & GLOOM!

Nice rebuttal.

#1507143 --- 10/24/17 04:29 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Yes, because it's the garbage of these people making up the vast majority of those mountains. News flash, high school graduate: if every last person in Seneca County immediately began creating ZERO waste, 99.5% of the garbage would continue coming into that dump. That's because the vast majority of it is not local trash. And your employer would just find another source to make up for the .5%.

#1507145 --- 10/24/17 04:30 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Maybe we can send Cuomo too and turn it into a real welfare state.

Aww, did Cuomo hurt you, lil boy? Is the evil liberal downstate Cuomo the reason you have abjectly failed at life?

#1507162 --- 10/24/17 07:49 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

Yes, because it's the garbage of these people making up the vast majority of those mountains. News flash, high school graduate: if every last person in Seneca County immediately began creating ZERO waste, 99.5% of the garbage would continue coming into that dump. That's because the vast majority of it is not local trash. And your employer would just find another source to make up for the .5%.
You went to college to make that assumption! Better ask for a refund! LOL!

#1507171 --- 10/24/17 08:33 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

got news for yŕ Wolfy, if everyone in Seneca County created zero waste they would be dead.

#1507173 --- 10/24/17 09:40 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
hearallseeall Offline

Loc: nolongerunder10pilesoftrash

got news for yŕ Wolfy, if everyone in Seneca County created zero waste they would be dead.

Hello Wolf King!

I see you've met our trash loving friends on here. HelloGov is the other trash lover. They also like to use scare tactics such as saying that Waterloo and SF could never survive without the Dump. It's funny though, Waterloo and SF residents are taxed at the same per thousand rate as other villages and towns that don't have a mega dump in their backyard.

So trash lovers SC and Gassy. What percentage of trash do you think Seneca County sends to the landFULL? I'd say the .5% was a very reasonable estimate. Even if it were 10%, it's still disgusting that we are opening our community to 6,000tpd of trash.

#1507183 --- 10/25/17 07:22 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: hearallseeall]
scwoodchuck Offline

We don't love TRASH, we just present the TRUTH and the facts as they are. If anyone is using scare tactics it would be you.

#1507188 --- 10/25/17 07:32 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
gassy one Offline

We don't love TRASH, we just present the TRUTH and the facts as they are. If anyone is using scare tactics it would be you.
That is correct!

#1507202 --- 10/25/17 01:27 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
hearallseeall Offline

The truth? Lol.

You have to be a special kind of special to think that your pool liner that's holding millions of pounds of toxins in place won't fail at some point in the future.

Anyways, since you two know everything, answer the question. What percentage of trash is Seneca County's that goes into Stank Meadows.

#1507203 --- 10/25/17 01:29 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
hearallseeall Offline

I see Stank Meadows put up a Salcman Rd sign where the old ambulance entrance used to be. Very creative trick on their part. The real Salcman Road is buried under millions of pounds of trash.

#1507204 --- 10/25/17 01:33 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
hearallseeall Offline

That is correct!

Yes you do love trash. Your OBSESSED with it. You love the smell of dump air and it gets you excited when you see 100's of 18-wheelers ripping down 414.

When will you be on the show 'my strange addiction'?

#1507207 --- 10/25/17 03:54 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

You didn't graduate the eighth grade.

#1507208 --- 10/25/17 03:55 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

But literally nothing you have said is true.

#1507209 --- 10/25/17 03:57 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: hearallseeall]
Wolf King Offline

Originally Posted By: hearallseeall

Hello Wolf King!

I see you've met our trash loving friends on here. HelloGov is the other trash lover. They also like to use scare tactics such as saying that Waterloo and SF could never survive without the Dump. It's funny though, Waterloo and SF residents are taxed at the same per thousand rate as other villages and towns that don't have a mega dump in their backyard.

So trash lovers SC and Gassy. What percentage of trash do you think Seneca County sends to the landFULL? I'd say the .5% was a very reasonable estimate. Even if it were 10%, it's still disgusting that we are opening our community to 6,000tpd of trash.

Unfortunately their ignorance is a reality. When SMI was handing out hot dogs, they bought the family pack.

#1507218 --- 10/25/17 07:56 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

But I really haven't said anything. A copy and paste from the DEC is not me telling a lie. You and timbo seem to make the same mistake because I hardly say anything, I just quote the authorities.

#1507222 --- 10/25/17 08:21 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

The same authorities that totally failed for some 30 years to warn residents in neighborhoods around the old Geneva Foundry that their soil was poisoned? That authority?

#1507224 --- 10/25/17 08:30 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
hearallseeall Offline

The same authorities that totally failed for some 30 years to warn residents in neighborhoods around the old Geneva Foundry that their soil was poisoned? That authority?

Or the authority that lets Stank Meadows regulate and determine its own complaint line and findings.

What a joke that is.

Edited by hearallseeall (10/25/17 08:45 PM)

#1507225 --- 10/25/17 08:35 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
hearallseeall Offline

But I really haven't said anything. A copy and paste from the DEC is not me telling a lie. You and timbo seem to make the same mistake because I hardly say anything, I just quote the authorities.

You have said plenty.

You've said it least 1000 times how safe the DUMP is.

You've also said that the dump is so great for Waterloo and SF it least 1,000 times as well.

Then Gasboy loves to tell us about the RO system and you could drink the leachate! Hahahaha. Actually, scwoodchuck or gassyboy said he would drink a glass of leachate. I mean, after drinking Ensure all day I'm sure anything would taste better.

#1507226 --- 10/25/17 08:38 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

Hello Wolf King!

Unfortunately their ignorance is a reality. When SMI was handing out hot dogs, they bought the family pack.
The problem is people like you who make big claims but have no factual proof of anything!

#1507227 --- 10/25/17 08:39 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: hearallseeall]
gassy one Offline

You have said plenty.

You've also said that the dump is so great for Waterloo and SF it least 1,000 times as well.

Then Gasboy loves to tell us about the RO system and you could drink the leachate! Hahahaha. Actually, scwoodchuck or gassyboy said he would drink a glass of leachate. I mean, after drinking Ensure all day I'm sure anything would taste better.
Show me where I said I would drink leachate! Another lie from you! One of many!

#1507228 --- 10/25/17 08:40 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

But literally nothing you have said is true.
Like you know anything about landfills! What a joke you are!

#1507243 --- 10/25/17 09:53 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

I know far more than you do.

#1507258 --- 10/26/17 05:03 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

You obviously don't know that all of the scientific research on LANDFILLS is done by the country's top universities and the cap is actually German technology. And yes I would drink leachate from an RO purification system. And you obviously don't know that the leachate is actually cleaner than your municipal drinking water.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/26/17 05:04 AM)

#1507261 --- 10/26/17 05:51 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

CORRECTION the foundry contamination was first made public in 1947. The DEC was created in 1970 and started tacking action on the foundry contamination in 1974 when they took action to stop the use of coal fired furnaces. Or at least that was the approximate time it was on the front page of the Geneva Times newspaper. There are so many front page articles on the foundry it's difficult to count. Besides you have not produced one person who was actually harmed health wise. That is why the law firm that started a law suit disappeared.

#1507262 --- 10/26/17 06:12 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Hello_Governer Offline

Chuck you forgot to mention that the first DEC public hearing on the foundry contamination was in 1981 or thereabouts.

Are you going to play cards today?

#1507268 --- 10/26/17 08:08 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
hearallseeall Offline

You obviously don't know that all of the scientific research on LANDFILLS is done by the country's top universities and the cap is actually German technology. And yes I would drink leachate from an RO purification system. And you obviously don't know that the leachate is actually cleaner than your municipal drinking water.

I'm not sure which meds are messing with your logical thinking but you need to get that checked out. Maybe it was caused from your weird obsession of sniffing trash. Either way, it needs to be addressed.

Who would honestly say they would drink leachate and then expect people to take them seriously in the future.

#1507269 --- 10/26/17 08:17 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
hearallseeall Offline

You have said plenty.

I have nothing to lie about.

I knew it was one of you 3 Stooges that said they'd drink it. HelloGov said it in the Malaysia landfull thread. Post number 1502524. Now, woodchuck just said he would too.

Gassy-why wouldn't you drink a glass of leachate? Your buddy gov says it's cleaner than municipal drinking water. That right there is the outright stupid lie/statement.

#1507281 --- 10/26/17 11:56 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: hearallseeall]
scwoodchuck Offline

Do you drink bottled water ? The bottled water sold around here is usually from Lake Erie that has been put through a reverse osmosis system. Do I need to explain how polluted Lake Erie was and what contaminants are found in it.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/tap-drinking-water-contaminants-pollutants/
Quote from link
The annual water quality reports that utilities are required to send customers provide a partial picture, the study says, as they contain no information on unregulated chemicals. They also provide average levels of most contaminants, which do not reveal if there were short periods when chemicals spiked past legal limits.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/26/17 12:18 PM)

#1507282 --- 10/26/17 12:01 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: hearallseeall]
Ghosts Offline

You have said plenty.

I knew it was one of you 3 Stooges that said they'd drink it. HelloGov said it in the Malaysia landfull thread. Post number 1502524. Now, woodchuck just said he would too.

Gassy-why wouldn't you drink a glass of leachate? Your buddy gov says it's cleaner than municipal drinking water. That right there is the outright stupid lie/statement.

FYI . . . Gassy is one of Woodchuck’s many dump loving, online personalities over the years.

#1507283 --- 10/26/17 12:07 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Ghosts]
scwoodchuck Offline

If it ain't the propaganda drama queen grin

#1507287 --- 10/26/17 12:59 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Ghosts Offline

Much better to be the “propaganda drama Queen” than the Dump’s Court Jester: ‘That man has no learning, no sense, no manners, and more impudence than ten carted streetwalkers.’ - King Charles II grin grin grin

#1507302 --- 10/26/17 04:28 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Ghosts]
scwoodchuck Offline

And you have a degree in what ? Theology, isn't that what you said ? And how does that apply in the case of landfills ?

#1507303 --- 10/26/17 04:46 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Ghosts]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Ghosts

Much better to be the “propaganda drama Queen” than the Dump’s Court Jester: ‘That man has no learning, no sense, no manners, and more impudence than ten carted streetwalkers.’ - King Charles II grin grin grin
One of today's DEC emails _ quote, "Did you know that food waste is the number one thing in America’s landfills, contributing more climate pollution than all of the cars in Georgia? Get tips to cut your food waste and more at SAVETHEFOOD.COM, a campaign sponsored by NRDC and the Ad Campaign. You can also follow @savethefood on Twitter."
So tell me what happens when food waste is composted ? It produces the same climate pollution.

#1507305 --- 10/26/17 05:54 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

One of today's DEC emails _ quote, "Did you know that food waste is the number one thing in America’s landfills, contributing more climate pollution than all of the cars in Georgia? Get tips to cut your food waste and more at SAVETHEFOOD.COM, a campaign sponsored by NRDC and the Ad Campaign. You can also follow @savethefood on Twitter."
So tell me what happens when food waste is composted ? It produces the same climate pollution.

With this post you have proved you are utterly clueless on this issue.

#1507316 --- 10/26/17 08:35 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

I was able to find the original documents online. The Geneva HISTORICAL SOCIETY has many articles on the foundry. I was even able to get a copy of the DEC public hearing notice that is over 30 years old.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/26/17 08:45 PM)

#1507317 --- 10/26/17 08:43 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Ghosts]
gassy one Offline

[quote=scwoodchuck]But I really haven't said anything. A copy and paste from the DEC is not me telling a lie. You and timbo seem to make the same mistake because I hardly say anything, I just quote the authorities.

You have said plenty.

Then Gasboy loves to tell us about the RO system and y]Not duou could drink the leachate! Hahahaha. Actually, scwoodchuck or gassyboy said he would drink a glass of leachate. I mean, after drinking Ensure all day I'm sure anything would taste better.

Gassy-why wouldn't you drink a glass of leachate? Your buddy gov says it's cleaner than municipal drinking water. That right there is the outright stupid lie/statement. [/quo

FYI . . . Gassy is one of Woodchuck’s many dump loving, online personalities over the years.

Not dump loving but just providing the facts that you activists never seem to have because you have no clue what you are talking about!

http://technologylicensing.research.ufl....e-at-lower-cost

Edited by gassy one (10/26/17 08:46 PM)

#1507319 --- 10/26/17 08:51 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
scwoodchuck Offline

Gassy you should know by now they will never look at a link that proves them wrong.
This landfill leachate system includes disposable reverse osmosis membranes that process the liquid run-off from dump sites. The membranes are less expensive and easier to use than other effluent filters. Until now, strict environmental regulations have made leachate treatments costly and difficult for landfill operators to manage. Researchers at the University of Florida have developed an inexpensive system featuring disposable membranes that effectively capture the nutrients in leachate, separate out heavy metals and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), remove water from the landfill cell, and treat the water for reuse. The resulting byproducts make suitable fertilizers and the purified effluent nearly meets state and federal standards for drinking water. Between 900 million and 9 billion gallons of landfill leachate are generated every year in the United States, representing an economic and environmental opportunity to reclaim usable water and nutrients. The system, comprised of membranes, pipes, pumps, computers and software, treats leachate on site with minimal startup costs, energy consumption, odor and environmental damage.

#1507320 --- 10/26/17 08:59 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
scwoodchuck Offline

Put that together with this and you might be better off drinking leachate because you could test for the chemicals that Municipal water suppliers don't test for.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/tap-drinking-water-contaminants-pollutants/
Quote from link
The annual water quality reports that utilities are required to send customers provide a partial picture, the study says, as they contain no information on unregulated chemicals. They also provide average levels of most contaminants, which do not reveal if there were short periods when chemicals spiked past legal limits.

#1507322 --- 10/26/17 09:04 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
scwoodchuck Offline

Any rational human being would realize they just lost that argument.

#1507327 --- 10/26/17 09:22 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
gassy one Offline

Come on Chuck activist being rational! LOL!

#1507330 --- 10/26/17 09:26 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
scwoodchuck Offline

I realize activists are hopeless it's other people I'm trying to communicate with.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/26/17 09:27 PM)

#1507341 --- 10/26/17 10:09 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
hearallseeall Offline

When is the air date that you and your other two trash sniffing friends will be on "my weird obsession"??

I can't wait to hear your story of how you became so fond of trash. Will they show a scene of you rolling in the dirty diapers with some rusty syringes? Maybe eating some food that was thrown away at the dump? Maybe taking some meds that got thrown away?

#1507345 --- 10/26/17 10:21 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: hearallseeall]
gassy one Offline

The problem with you is you can't counter the facts so you can only attack the messengers!

#1507359 --- 10/27/17 06:13 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Doubling-Down, are you?

grin
Then may I suggest you stay away from hospitals. Don't have any X-rays or nuclear stress tests. Get rid of all your electronic gadgets and don't drink the water.

#1507380 --- 10/27/17 02:36 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Doubling-Down, are you?

grin
Then may I suggest you stay away from hospitals. Don't have any X-rays or nuclear stress tests. Get rid of all your electronic gadgets and don't drink the water.

You are hopeless if you truly believe the tiny amount of occasional exposure from these things is in line with prolonged, daily exposure to lead, mercury, asbestos, and radioactive fracking waste wholesale dumped in a central location.

#1507385 --- 10/27/17 03:27 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Pitch your tent someplace else. If you are concerned about being exposed to trace amounts of toxic substances you are living on the wrong planet in the wrong universe.

#1507387 --- 10/27/17 06:35 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Hello_Governer Offline

#1507390 --- 10/27/17 07:59 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

Doubling-Down, are you?

grin

You are hopeless if you truly believe the tiny amount of occasional exposure from these things is in line with prolonged, daily exposure to lead, mercury, asbestos, and radioactive fracking waste wholesale dumped in a central location.
Of course you have no evidence to back up any of your statements!

#1507395 --- 10/27/17 08:40 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
scwoodchuck Offline

Wonder how he thinks anybody is subjected to prolonged DAILY EXPOSURE besides landfill employees who work their all day and live right next door ? Hey Wolf dung are you there ? Why don't you give us a list of names of people who are subject to PROLONGED DAILY EXPOSURE. We could use them for testing and we promise not to divulge any recreational drug use they may be engaged in.

#1507468 --- 10/29/17 06:07 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Hello_Governer Offline

Have you noticed that the dump haters keep changing their argument ? They talk about things like high cancer rates and then when they are proven wrong they switch to something else. The same thing has happened to things like water contamination, poison air, protecting the lakes. They even tried accusations about free speech at board meetings and lost that argument too. They are just throwing out everything they can think of trying to mislead the public.

Wolfy watch this video

https://youtu.be/Fz2HEwEy8rg

Edited by Hello_Governer (10/29/17 11:52 AM)

#1507479 --- 10/29/17 11:30 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

A massive, centralized, mega dump is not trace exposure. It is direct, prolonged exposure on a daily basis for those who live and work in the area. Why won't the dump allow non-biased testing by a private university team? What are they afraid of?

#1507480 --- 10/29/17 11:33 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Have you noticed that the dump haters keep changing their argument ? They talk about things like high cancer rates and then when they are proven wrong they switch to something else. The same thing has happened to things like water contamination, poison air, protecting the lakes. They even tried accusations about free speech at board meetings and lost that argument too. They are just throwing out everything they can think of trying to mislead the public.

https://youtu.be/Fz2HEwEy8rgi
wolfy watch this video

One of your county board members actually claimed that not everyone has the right to free speech as guaranteed by our First Amendment to our Constitution, which is totally, 100% false. If you don't agree all Americans have freedom of speech, maybe you should leave America.

#1507481 --- 10/29/17 11:45 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Hello_Governer Offline

You don't know what you are talking about.

This is interesting
https://youtu.be/ww2dp7sg1CI

Edited by Hello_Governer (10/29/17 11:50 AM)

#1507482 --- 10/29/17 11:50 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Oh haha nice one you sure showed me.

#1507483 --- 10/29/17 11:59 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Hello_Governer Offline

A massive, centralized, mega dump is not trace exposure. It is direct, prolonged exposure on a daily basis for those who live and work in the area. Why won't the dump allow non-biased testing by a private university team? What are they afraid of?
WAISTING TAX PAYER MONEY. Why won't Churchill follow through with testing the waters at SMI, cause he will find nothing. Nobody will challenge SMI or the DEC and EPA because they know it's all lies and fear mongering by the CCSC and the SENECA FALLS ENVIRONMENTAL ACTION COMMITTEE.

Edited by Hello_Governer (10/29/17 12:05 PM)

#1507484 --- 10/29/17 12:02 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Hello_Governer Offline

Oh haha nice one you sure showed me.
watch the videos. For the more reasonable people reading this the videos are educational and a great way to spend a rainy day.

#1507486 --- 10/29/17 01:30 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

More reasonable people understand that history repeats. That all you are doing with videos of Chernobyl is, in effect, proving my point. What plethora of unidentified substances are people of the Seneca Falls and Waterloo communities exposed to on a daily basis?

#1507490 --- 10/29/17 03:08 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Hello_Governer Offline

"What plethora of unidentified substances "
Oh come on stop it with the " UNIDENTIFIED " scare tactics. There is no such thing as UNIDENTIFIED substances unless you're talking about your own ignorance.

#1507498 --- 10/29/17 05:57 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

You MASSIVELY miss my point. I'm not talking unidentified to science, I'm talking unidentified as they come into that dump. I'm talking what possibly cancerous substances are coming into that dump (we already know about radioactive drilling waste and asbestos) that are hazardous to the health of the community?

#1507511 --- 10/29/17 08:24 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

I believe the DEC gave equipment to local residents to do air monitoring tests last year after they kept crying about it! Haven't heard a thing about that though! The activists won't say a thing though when they find nothing!

#1507514 --- 10/29/17 08:28 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

You MASSIVELY miss my point. I'm not talking unidentified to science, I'm talking unidentified as they come into that dump. I'm talking what possibly cancerous substances are coming into that dump (we already know about radioactive drilling waste and asbestos) that are hazardous to the health of the community?
Got evidence of anything? NO! Just idiotic statements that you throw out there hoping they will stick!

#1507515 --- 10/29/17 08:28 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

I believe the DEC gave equipment to local residents to do air monitoring tests last year after they kept crying about it! Haven't heard a thing about that though! The activists won't say a thing though when they find nothing!

What substances were they calibrated to test for?

#1507516 --- 10/29/17 08:30 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
gassy one Offline

I find it interesting people like you worry about SMI but your drinking water is threatened by blue green algae from runoff from vineyards around the lake but you say nothing!

#1507552 --- 10/30/17 06:09 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

You do realize that the DEC employee at SMI monitors all activity at the landfill don't you. OSHA has regulations to make sure landfill employees are not exposed to anything that might be harmful. Get a life or better yet get a job.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/30/17 06:13 AM)

#1507590 --- 10/30/17 03:08 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

You do realize that the DEC employee at SMI monitors all activity at the landfill don't you. OSHA has regulations to make sure landfill employees are not exposed to anything that might be harmful. Get a life or better yet get a job.

The same DEC that totally failed to notify residents around the Geneva Foundry of contamination for some 30 years?

Riddle me this; why is it landfill employees never wear face masks, let alone any sort of protective HAZMAT suit? Can you tell me now that not one tiny item in all those trucks could be potentially cancerous? Are you telling me the DEC employee can protect them from anything and everything coming in on all those trucks lined up from the gate all the way to 414? How is he doing that? Do the employees even wear masks when those trucks dump asbestos and raw sewage? Sorry, but I know what I'm talking about.

p.s. I have a job, and a life. Much more than I can say for you.

#1507603 --- 10/30/17 07:30 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Asbestos is contained in plastic and is only hazardous if inhaled. The dust is contained. The sewage is treated and the village,town and city employees don't use protective gear when they process it. So no you don't know what you're talking about.

http://www.cancerschmancer.org/articles/healthy-eating/obesity-now-leading-cause-cancer

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/30/17 08:01 PM)

#1507609 --- 10/30/17 08:11 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

The same DEC that totally failed to notify residents around the Geneva Foundry of contamination for some 30 years?

Riddle me this; why is it landfill employees never wear face masks, let alone any sort of protective HAZMAT suit? Can you tell me now that not one tiny item in all those trucks could be potentially cancerous? Are you telling me the DEC employee can protect them from anything and everything coming in on all those trucks lined up from the gate all the way to 414? How is he doing that? Do the employees even wear masks when those trucks dump asbestos and raw sewage? Sorry, but I know what I'm talking about.

p.s. I have a job, and a life. Much more than I can say for you.
You have no clue and you prove it more everyday! You better do a little more research on the foundry issue! As far as landfills you are in the dump on that issue too! LOL!

#1507754 --- 10/31/17 08:46 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Asbestos is contained in plastic and is only hazardous if inhaled. The dust is contained. The sewage is treated and the village,town and city employees don't use protective gear when they process it. So no you don't know what you're talking about.

http://www.cancerschmancer.org/articles/healthy-eating/obesity-now-leading-cause-cancer

If you think plastic bags can protect from asbestos, I have ocean front property on Burgess Road to sell you. What about the asbestos that gets tossed carelessly into municipal trash bins by unscrupulous contractors? Can happen very easily in a city like NY. You think it's perfectly safe to wholesale dump all that in one centralized location?

Newsflash: garbage is not healthy to breathe in.

#1507764 --- 11/01/17 05:11 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

It really doesn't matter what I think and it matters even less what you think. The best scientific evidence proves you wrong.

#1507769 --- 11/01/17 07:22 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
hearallseeall Offline

It really doesn't matter what the 3 stooges think (woodchuck, hellogov, and sassyone), they are clearly the minority on this issue at this point.

The funny thing is, is that they don't even live in the area and they want people to listen to them about the dump being healthy. They want people to actually believe you can drink leachate.

More and more people are getting sick of being the dumping grounds for the northeast (literally and figuratively). Smarter people have a better vision for the area. Small minded people can only think the dump is the saving grace for the area. The same small minded people that call someone with a master's degree stupid and unqualified for an elected position. Lol.

Get your diapers changed woodchuck and hellogov. The smell is affecting your logical thought process.

#1507792 --- 11/01/17 11:49 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: hearallseeall]
scwoodchuck Offline

But you and your friends are the minority. And what does a degree in music or history teach you about running a town ? In a video the SF Environmental Action Committee was asking for people to volunteer to help figure out the town budget. Seneca Falls better hope the dumbocrats don't get elected.

#1507823 --- 11/01/17 08:27 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

But you and your friends are the minority. And what does a degree in music or history teach you about running a town ? In a video the SF Environmental Action Committee was asking for people to volunteer to help figure out the town budget. Seneca Falls better hope the dumbocrats don't get elected.

Aww, are the evil democrats the reason you're a loser? I'd say that history or music degree makes them a heck of a lot more qualified than a retired jail guard or construction laborer. At least they have degrees.

#1507826 --- 11/01/17 09:51 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: hearallseeall]
gassy one Offline

It really doesn't matter what the 3 stooges think (woodchuck, hellogov, and sassyone), they are clearly the minority on this issue at this point.

The funny thing is, is that they don't even live in the area and they want people to listen to them about the dump being healthy. They want people to actually believe you can drink leachate.

More and more people are getting sick of being the dumping grounds for the northeast (literally and figuratively). Smarter people have a better vision for the area. Small minded people can only think the dump is the saving grace for the area. The same small minded people that call someone with a master's degree stupid and unqualified for an elected position. Lol.

Get your diapers changed woodchuck and hellogov. The smell is affecting your logical thought process.
Actually you activists are in the minority! You lost another one! People in the know aren't going to listen to your BS! They know the truth from your lies! I used to interact with a DEC official weekly and they would just laugh at you crackpots and shake their head in disbelief!

#1507914 --- 11/02/17 02:57 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

Actually you activists are in the minority! You lost another one! People in the know aren't going to listen to your BS! They know the truth from your lies! I used to interact with a DEC official weekly and they would just laugh at you crackpots and shake their head in disbelief!

Which official and in what capacity did you interact with him/her?

#1507958 --- 11/02/17 09:54 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

Like I'm going to give you an inspectors name! Yeah OK!

#1508086 --- 11/03/17 08:51 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

Like I'm going to give you an inspectors name! Yeah OK!

Right. About what I expected. Tip back another one.

#1508088 --- 11/03/17 09:11 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

I think that would be you! You are the arrogant idiot not me! I guarantee I know more about landfill construction than you ever will!

#1508102 --- 11/04/17 12:30 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Yep, just keep those personal insults coming. All class, right there.

And you may know more about "landfill construction" AKA engineering, not science, but I know far more about ecology and the socio-economic consequences of wholesale dumping other people's garbage on a rural, impoverished community.

#1508149 --- 11/05/17 04:58 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Hello_Governer Offline

Yep, just keep those personal insults coming. All class, right there.

And you may know more about "landfill construction" AKA engineering, not science, but I know far more about ecology and the socio-economic consequences of wholesale dumping other people's garbage on a rural, impoverished community.
You know absolutely nothing except how to run your mouth.

#1508170 --- 11/05/17 01:26 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Oh, wow, awesome, good job. You sure showed me. Don't offer any kind of rebuttal, just more insults.

#1508178 --- 11/05/17 03:50 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

What page are you on ? There are thousands upon thousands of posts arguing this issue and you do nothing but repeat the same old hogwash. You're just another broken record.

#1508182 --- 11/05/17 04:30 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

That's strange. You and your various other troll accounts go back literally years, doing nothing but shrieking the same old pro-SMI talking points. One could cut the irony with a knife.

#1508184 --- 11/05/17 04:43 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

In 2010, Tides granted $2 million to Wikimedia Foundation, the fundraiser and manager of Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia. The “General Support” grant was a blank check to encourage years of left-wing Wikipedia editing and administration to concentrate on sabotaging libertarian and conservative entries. This grant encouraged the corruption of the Wikimedia Foundation’s motto, “Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. That’s our commitment.” In controversial entries, that commitment is not being lived up to and is misleading donors about the nature of their product.

The Foundation, which is the funding source and manager of the Wikipedia, freely allows leftist editors to hijack the Wikipedia profiles of libertarian and conservative organizations with libelous statements and to censor any libertarian or conservative views on controversial issues such as climate change and education. The Foundation’s executive director Lila Tretikov and board members are doing nothing to check hostile Wikipedia editors who engage in editing wars between free-speech and ideology-only editors.

http://leftexposed.org/2015/11/tides-foundation/

Edited by scwoodchuck (11/05/17 04:46 PM)

#1508186 --- 11/05/17 06:30 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

lol. L.O.L. This is hilarious.

Alright, look. I can see you're having some trouble with this, so I'll try to go slow. You can post some right-wing conspiracy site all you want. It proves nothing. That's because anyone can run a site to the political leaning of their choice. "leftexposed.org" is hardly some authority on, well...anything. Anyone can run a blog. That site is literally some guy's opinion, likely run out of his trailer in Pisswater, Nowhere.

Now, I'm sorry if this bursts the bubble of the little echo chamber you live in, but you're out of touch, my man. Outdated. You and yours are no longer the norm. Society, and the world at large is changing. Moving on. There is no massive conspiracy to change "conservative" views into liberal. It's just that people as a whole are tending to lean more liberal. That's what happens when more and more people have access to education, and travel on occasion outside of their little hometown. No one has it out for you or your outdated mindset. In fact, they actually want nothing to do with you.

Sorry, old man, but you've had your time.

#1508191 --- 11/05/17 07:47 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

It won't take long for you to burn your ticket with your arrogant idiot ways!

#1508242 --- 11/05/17 09:51 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Oh. Well, I guess you showed me.

#1509026 --- 11/17/17 09:08 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

#1509079 --- 11/17/17 06:02 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

OK, yeah. People are going to have to tighten their belts for a while. Withdrawals hurt. But it's time to get clean. Should never have been allowed to get this bad in the first place. Time to clean out that infected wound.

#1509123 --- 11/18/17 05:36 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

OK, yeah. People are going to have to tighten their belts for a while. Withdrawals hurt. But it's time to get clean. Should never have been allowed to get this bad in the first place. Time to clean out that infected wound.
As I see it the best way to accomplish that would be to get rid of people like you. wink

Edited by scwoodchuck (11/18/17 05:37 AM)

#1509143 --- 11/18/17 11:49 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

How do you plan to do that?

#1509150 --- 11/18/17 01:53 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Hello_Governer Offline

Social pressure, you wear out your welcome in a hurry.

#1509176 --- 11/18/17 04:39 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Funny, because we were here long before that county dump became the largest commercialized filth extravaganza in the state. And we're not going anywhere.

#1509180 --- 11/18/17 05:28 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

For the first time you are absolutely right, YOU ARE A NOBODY GOING NOWHERE.

#1509183 --- 11/18/17 05:56 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Oh, I guess you sure burned me. Except I have accomplished more in my life than you ever will in yours. Think a while on that one.

#1509225 --- 11/19/17 05:44 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Oh, I guess you sure burned me. Except I have accomplished more in my life than you ever will in yours. Think a while on that one.
Is that a fact.

#1509282 --- 11/19/17 07:27 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

Cold and hard. Take it to the bank.

#1509283 --- 11/19/17 07:30 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

People who brag are usually people who have accomplished nothing in life and bragging makes them feel viable when they have no other options! Sound familiar! LOL!

#1509285 --- 11/19/17 07:41 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Hello_Governer Offline

I'm trying to remember his previous screen name, do you remember ? The hostility gives him away.

#1509288 --- 11/19/17 07:46 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

This is my first account on FL1. And I'm not bragging, just stating the truth. I'm no god, but compared to you...LOL.

#1509307 --- 11/19/17 08:03 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Hello_Governer Offline

You're no genius either grin

#1509309 --- 11/19/17 08:05 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Hello_Governer]
gassy one Offline

You got that right Gov! LOL!

#1509311 --- 11/19/17 08:08 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Hello_Governer]
gassy one Offline

I'm trying to remember his previous screen name, do you remember ? The hostility gives him away.
There's been so many crackpots that think they are god! They come and fade away when they are exposed for what they really are!

#1509314 --- 11/19/17 08:14 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Hello_Governer Offline

I think he may have blown a fuse

#1509316 --- 11/19/17 08:15 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Hello_Governer]
gassy one Offline

I think he's pretty low voltage Gov!

#1509326 --- 11/19/17 08:35 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

There's been so many crackpots that think they are god! They come and fade away when they are exposed for what they really are!

Sounds like certain dump supporters AKA dumpkins.

#1509330 --- 11/19/17 08:43 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
Hello_Governer Offline

How intelligent

#1509390 --- 11/20/17 05:34 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

It's about as intelligent as a certain local individual's claims when this person speaks to the Seneca Falls town board.

#1509396 --- 11/20/17 07:32 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

You mean the guy with the " Blacks lies matter" sign ?

#1509591 --- 11/22/17 10:31 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
Wolf King Offline

I think you know of whom I speak. You should. A very mentally ill Waterloo town resident who rambles incoherently and makes wild and ridiculous claims before the board while those in attendance just laugh and shake their heads. It's actually very sad. He must be so lonely.

#1509618 --- 11/23/17 05:46 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

I think you know of whom I speak. You should. A very mentally ill Waterloo town resident who rambles incoherently and makes wild and ridiculous claims before the board while those in attendance just laugh and shake their heads. It's actually very sad. He must be so lonely.
Intelligent people are always loners, it's a choice. They find people like you irritating. Weren't you thrown out of a meeting ? But I think it's the person you're talking about that is laughing laugh

Edited by scwoodchuck (11/23/17 05:49 AM)

#1509638 --- 11/23/17 09:52 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
gassy one Offline

Chuck I don't see any of the landfill haters bragging about the huge tax increase they have caused to happen in Seneca Falls! LOL!

#1509678 --- 11/23/17 11:58 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
scwoodchuck Offline

Do you actually believe a bunch of school teachers will ever admit they messed up ? They know EVERYTHING, just ask em.

#1509681 --- 11/23/17 12:07 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

"Intelligent people are always loners"

Intelligent people tend to know better than to speak in absolutes. smirk

#1509684 --- 11/23/17 12:43 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

What would you know about intelligent people ?

#1509693 --- 11/23/17 07:39 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

"Intelligent people are always loners"

Intelligent people tend to know better than to speak in absolutes. smirk
You surely aren't intelligent! Arrogant & self centered yes!

Edited by gassy one (11/23/17 07:39 PM)

#1509743 --- 11/24/17 05:45 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
scwoodchuck Offline

The appropriate description of bimbo could be said in one word, PSYCHOPATH grin

#1509885 --- 11/26/17 03:37 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Intelligent people are always loners, it's a choice. They find people like you irritating. Weren't you thrown out of a meeting ? But I think it's the person you're talking about that is laughing laugh

lmao! That's not intelligence, that's late-stage mental illness. As in, should be in a home under careful watch. And no, never been thrown out of a meeting, never will be. Throw me out of a meeting without a damn good legal reason (and I would never give one) and you can bet my lawyer is on the way.

#1509886 --- 11/26/17 03:38 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

Chuck I don't see any of the landfill haters bragging about the huge tax increase they have caused to happen in Seneca Falls! LOL!

Seneca Meadows and the Seneca Falls town board caused the tax raises. NO ONE else. Spade to spade.

#1509902 --- 11/26/17 08:04 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Seneca Meadows and the Seneca Falls town board caused the tax raises. NO ONE else. Spade to spade.
Did you miss me ? grin Who wrote the local law that's at issue at the present time, Lutz and her Seneca Falls Environmental Action Committee that's who ! NO LAW, NO LAWSUIT, NO TAX INCREASE in case you can't figure it out.

Edited by scwoodchuck (11/26/17 08:09 PM)

#1509904 --- 11/26/17 08:23 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

Don't pass the buck for your crowning achievement! You and the other idiots from CCSC should be real proud of this one! LOL!

#1509945 --- 11/27/17 10:06 AM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: Festus]
FLHTCUI-XL1200R Offline

Loc: Fingha Lakes
"Seneca Meadows maintains through a letter to then-Town Attorney Patrick Morrell that SMI’s legal team requested that Lutz recuse herself from voting. They say the Town Board ignored that request, as they did the requests to delay a public hearing, which was ultimately held at the end of November — just days before the vote on Local Law #3."

So Mrs Lutz was vocal about her antidump views. Would not logic follow that then all the vocal SMI supporters on the board should recuse themselves also ?

#1509949 --- 11/27/17 12:09 PM Re: Bad news for SMI [Re: FLHTCUI-XL1200R]
scwoodchuck Offline

Lutz took the position on the town board to accomplish her own personal goal. She had no intention of putting the best interest of the town first. No board member should put their own personal or political gain before the best interest of the town.
The worst offender would be Churchill !!!!!

Edited by scwoodchuck (11/27/17 12:12 PM)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >