FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1509255 --- 11/19/17 04:29 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: rock 963]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

The fact that you are of 'blended' heritage and have never had serious problems with members of law enforcement (whereas, for me, the complete opposite is true) simply goes to prove the obvious point... that "your milage may vary". wink

FingerLakes1.com
#1509258 --- 11/19/17 05:05 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: Kells]
rock 963 Offline

Loc: Geneva, NY
Fair enough.

#1509262 --- 11/19/17 06:33 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: Cowgirl]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Cowgirl
No - what they (the police, judges, lawyers, politicians) do is criminal. Its a crime against the laws created by man and a crime against humanity.
Do you ever think it may have to do with your lifestyle and your life decisions!

#1509263 --- 11/19/17 06:36 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Wolf King
Originally Posted By: gassy one
The problem with your theories is the majority of Americans don't buy into them! The first thing minorities do when they are interacting with police is play the race card and accept no responsibility for their actions! It's always somebody Else's fault! There is a reason why there are 5 times more blacks in jail than whites and it isn't because of racism!

Just LOL at this entire post. How are you using the internet from 1865?
All you have to do is look at graduation rates at inner city schools and you can tell where these kids are headed! Rochester is 35 to 40%! What kind of life do you think these kids are going to have?

#1509264 --- 11/19/17 06:41 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo
There is a reason why there are 5 times more blacks in jail than whites and it isn't because of racism!

Almost entirely untrue. Perhaps the greatest reason being, that they're prosecuted at many times the rate and for FAR longer sentences than for equal crimes committed by white men.

But to hell with the cold, hard facts issued by the U.S. Sentencing Commission, isn't that right, my li'l Peckerwood friend?

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files...emographics.pdf

Here's some facts for you DUMBO!
Add on the fact that 27% of federal prisoners are illegal aliens who shouldn't be here anyways if it weren't for petunias like Obama!

https://www.infowars.com/black-crime-facts-that-the-white-liberal-media-darent-talk-about/

Edited by gassy one (11/19/17 06:47 PM)

#1509339 --- 11/19/17 10:34 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

No - what they (the police, judges, lawyers, politicians) do is criminal. Its a crime against the laws created by man and a crime against humanity.
Do you ever think it may have to do with your lifestyle and your life decisions!

Do you ever consider that it may not?

We'll consider the fact that you offer no supporting evidence whatsoever to be all that's required to shutdown your moronic supposition.

#1509340 --- 11/19/17 10:44 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

There is a reason why there are 5 times more blacks in jail than whites and it isn't because of racism!

Almost entirely untrue. Perhaps the greatest reason being, that they're prosecuted at many times the rate and for FAR longer sentences than for equal crimes committed by white men.

But to hell with the cold, hard facts issued by the U.S. Sentencing Commission, isn't that right, my li'l Peckerwood friend?

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files...emographics.pdf

Here's some facts for you DUMBO!
Add on the fact that 27% of federal prisoners are illegal aliens who shouldn't be here anyways if it weren't for petunias like Obama!

WRONG!

22% are non-US citizens, of that number, only a small fraction are undocumented. And of those, the VAST majority are in for being undocumented only.

You wouldn't recognize a "fact" if it punched you square in your booze-bloated, racist little puss.

Read and Learn:
http://www.politifact.com/texas/statemen...hird-federal-i/

Shooting racist fish in a barrel since 2012! grin

Edited by Timbo (11/19/17 10:50 PM)

#1509383 --- 11/20/17 05:17 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest

What do the laws judges, police, etc. break have to do with his life decisions? Time for your meds, or what?

#1509403 --- 11/21/17 09:20 AM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: Kells]
rock 963 Offline

If we are getting down to facts, let's try this one; nothing will change. We can protest and talk junk all we want on this forum and nothing is going to change. None of us are going to fix a "broken" government. Do you know why? We don't have the stones. Are there people in power who take advantage of those who are not? Of course there are, we've established that. If you're getting taken advantage of, it's going to continue. We can bash police and berate officials all we want. We can be uncooperative with the police all we want, my point is, nothing you do is going to stop that. We can cry and whine and think we are being righteous, but what is comes down to is that we are just a bunch of weenies who talk a big game and don't back it up with any action. If we did, we wouldn't be on here talking in circles. It's a dog eat dog world, deal with it. My last post got deleted by the forum moderator (s), hopefully this post isn't offensive to the snowflakes out there. Liberals unite...and do absolutely nothing!

#1509410 --- 11/21/17 11:46 AM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: rock 963]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: rock 963
If we are getting down to facts, let's try this one; nothing will change. We can protest and talk junk all we want on this forum and nothing is going to change. None of us are going to fix a "broken" government. Do you know why? We don't have the stones.

Speak for yourself. I know for a FACT that there are more than one active mover-and-shaker forum members indeed contributing to and exacting meaningful change.

The reason more and faster change doesn't happen, is due to lazy cynics sitting back making excuses that nothing can be done to improve matters.

I bet you don't vote, either.
frown

#1509436 --- 11/21/17 06:59 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: Timbo]
rock 963 Offline

I do vote. I wouldn't complain if I didn't. All I hear is excuses, btw. Why people can't or won't do something.

#1509445 --- 11/21/17 07:54 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: rock 963]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

The very same thing could be said about your own comments.

#1509450 --- 11/21/17 09:54 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: Kells]
rock 963 Offline

I vote and also serve my country everyday. I do actually go out and put my words into action. And before anyone asks what I do to serve, it's none of their business. You'll have your assumptions.

#1509452 --- 11/21/17 10:05 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

If we are getting down to facts, let's try this one; nothing will change. We can protest and talk junk all we want on this forum and nothing is going to change. None of us are going to fix a "broken" government. Do you know why? We don't have the stones.

Speak for yourself. I know for a FACT that there are more than one active mover-and-shaker forum members indeed contributing to and exacting meaningful change.

The reason more and faster change doesn't happen, is due to lazy cynics sitting back making excuses that nothing can be done to improve matters.

I bet you don't vote, either.
frown
Obviously It's not you!

#1509453 --- 11/21/17 10:09 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

What do the laws judges, police, etc. break have to do with his life decisions? Time for your meds, or what?
Boy I think you are DUMBO 2! If you drop out of school,live a life of crime & drugs and are to lazy to work your chances of interacting with police greatly increase! Do you see the connection now! DUH!

#1509461 --- 11/21/17 10:26 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: gassy one]
rock 963 Offline

I just think that people are responsible for their own actions and feel that most people who feel they've been mistreated by the police was because of their own actions. Their actions first are what started the negative encounter. Have police poorly handled particular situations, sure, but it starts with the citizen.

#1509464 --- 11/21/17 10:33 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: rock 963]
gassy one Offline

Exactly! You don't expect liberals to accept responsibility for anything they do do you? First comes the race card then it's police profiling and don't forget some sexual harassment too!

#1509467 --- 11/21/17 10:57 PM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: gassy one]
rock 963 Offline

I'm not saying that officials don't abuse their powers, there are some, not most, that do, but to immediately assume that all or most cops and city officials abuse their power is ludicrous. I refuse to believe that police officers as a whole go out and say "ok, let's focus on this particular group of people, they're the ones causing all the problems." Being a dirt bag knows no color in my opinion. You treat cops like crap, you're probably going to get a bit of attitude back.

#1509475 --- 11/22/17 03:11 AM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

If you drop out of school,live a life of crime & drugs and are to lazy to work your chances of interacting with police greatly increase! Do you see the connection now! DUH!

You're very good at making assumptions, but fall way short in the 'supporting evidence' department.

#1509476 --- 11/22/17 03:30 AM Re: Is hate among us? Oh my! [Re: rock 963]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I just think that people are responsible for their own actions and feel that most people who feel they've been mistreated by the police was because of their own actions. Their actions first are what started the negative encounter. Have police poorly handled particular situations, sure, but it starts with the citizen.

What does it matter what you "feel"? Where's your evidence to support such nebulous feelings? Is it just some wild hunch on you're part? Who says that it starts with the citizen??? That's a preposterous notion that puts the onus entirely on the citizenry while unjustifiably granting the benefit of the doubt to the police. It's a ridiculous and utterly prejudicial conclusion with not a shred of logic behind it.

You're making your mind up far ahead of "the incident" (whatever that may be).
crazy

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >