FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 8 of 12 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#1504334 --- 08/31/17 02:06 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Helpme2 Offline

Loc: Penn Yan
Sad to see a crack up over a local election.The stress of picking grapes can be overwhelming. To sit up at 3am to rant incoherently about some twisted logic is a bad sign for those around him. Casella may have cut him off after reading his abusive rants towards Women. It's possible Casella losing the appeal he claimed he wouldn't file tipped Helpme over into rage. I talked to his son that said his dad was acting crazy lately, but he laughed it off. Hang in there Helpme, we're here for ya little buddy.

FingerLakes1.com
#1504335 --- 08/31/17 02:44 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Helpme2 Offline

I tried to call Casella to let him know that one his supporters was showing signs of EDP or Emotionally Disturbed Person, he was not available. As a friend, neighbor and resident of PY we need to help those in need. Warning signs must be heeded, Mental Health is no joke. I would ask anyone who has access to Casella or his expensive Public Relations firm Bright Side Communication to report that we have, 'man down' as they say on TV. They pumped this poor soul into a frenzy. Please help helpme in this crisis.

Edited by Helpme2 (08/31/17 02:46 PM)

#1504336 --- 08/31/17 03:04 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Helpme2]
Hot Burrito Offline

Loc: Tiajuna Flats
Originally Posted By: Helpme2
I tried to call Casella to let him know that one his supporters was showing signs of EDP or Emotionally Disturbed Person, he was not available.

Are you sure you called the correct address? I hear he has at least three.

#1504337 --- 08/31/17 03:34 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Helpme2 Offline

Great point HB, he's hard to track down. Maybe I'll call the Steuben DA office tomorrow, and at least leave a message. My wife who works in the Medical field read his 3am rant, she said that's a bad sign. She mentioned Ted Kaczyski ( The Unabomber) started out writing rants. But she added Ted was highly educated, something helpme is not. She said his anger over such a minor issue that he's not a candidate in is unhealthy, he could escalate she mentioned. She went to school with his sisters, she's thinking of reaching out to them. I told her no, he would turn his rage to her, she's a Strong Women , something that triggers helpme as we've seen time & time again.

Edited by Helpme2 (08/31/17 03:36 PM)

#1504354 --- 09/01/17 09:47 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Helpme2]
gassy one Offline

I was reading one of Gardners press releases when she said crime is down 30% in YC since she took office! Does anybody actually believe that? With all the drug arrests and overdoses I find that highly unlikely!

#1504516 --- 09/07/17 09:52 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
McLovin' Offline

Loc: In the land of freedom
We now have to wait for November to vote for Todd. Not a problem.

#1504532 --- 09/07/17 02:24 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

Loc: Yates County
Originally Posted By: gassy one
I was reading one of Gardners press releases when she said crime is down 30% in YC since she took office! Does anybody actually believe that? With all the drug arrests and overdoses I find that highly unlikely!

Gassy, I imagine she is using the crime report information that is submitted to New York State by Police agencies who make arrests each year. You could easily provide facts for your statement rather than throwing a question out there. So far the only one I have seen who has been lying and making false and unethical statements is Mr. Casella. He came out of the gate doing that and has not stopped.

#1504544 --- 09/07/17 08:03 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Mean Gene

Gassy, I imagine she is using the crime report information that is submitted to New York State by Police agencies who make arrests each year. You could easily provide facts for your statement rather than throwing a question out there. So far the only one I have seen who has been lying and making false and unethical statements is Mr. Casella. He came out of the gate doing that and has not stopped.
I don't have the time you do Gene to research it! To me it's just common sense the crime rate hasn't declined 30% with all the drug arrests! I still don't understand your motivation for backing Gardner since you are not a NY resident anymore and can't vote here! Knowing you there has to be something in this for you or you wouldn't back a Marchionda backed candidate!

#1504546 --- 09/07/17 11:30 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

There you go again gassy, based on your logic, or lack thereof I should be deciding who to support based on what other people are doing. If you can't look at the issues presented by the candidates and make a decision you are approaching this with a twisted motivation.

#1504548 --- 09/08/17 12:08 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

Gassy, you caught me, If Ms. Gardner wins she will appoint me as an Assistant D.A. so I can practice law without a license. You wouldn't believe all the money I will make. smile

You need to go back and refresh your recollection as to why I am supporting her. It is clearly articulated in numerous posts.

Let me save you the trouble: Mr. Casella is an inexperienced lawyer about three years out of a tier four law school that earned a reputation for selling grades. He doesn't live in Yates County and has no connection to Yates County. He couldn't figure out what address to put on his petitions and complains that Ms. Gardner pulled a dirty trick on him to get him off the ballot, even though he also filed objections to her petitions. Problem is hers were done correctly, his were not.

He was recruited by some disgruntled old time republicans who are still upset for the first time in Yates County history she beat a republican running as an independent four years ago.

He started his campaign stating he was the only "true republican running". His registration history shows he was a registered democrat when he lived in queens for over three years, then registered as "no party" for one year before registering republican three years ago to get his job in Steuben county.

She has won the felony trials she prosecuted in county court, she kept her campaign promise to cut staff, saving the taxpayers 300,000. Her conviction rate is outstanding.

She has been registered republican in Yates County for over twenty years, has practiced law here many years and actually lives in Yates County where she supports the community in many areas.

Bottom line, she has many positives to support. I am not interested in seeing my tax dollars support a Carpetbagger who is looking to triple his salary by making unethical and untrue statements from day one of his campaign.

#1504566 --- 09/08/17 08:19 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Mean Gene
Gassy, you caught me, If Ms. Gardner wins she will appoint me as an Assistant D.A. so I can practice law without a license. You wouldn't believe all the money I will make. smile

You need to go back and refresh your recollection as to why I am supporting her. It is clearly articulated in numerous posts.

Let me save you the trouble: Mr. Casella is an inexperienced lawyer about three years out of a tier four law school that earned a reputation for selling grades. He doesn't live in Yates County and has no connection to Yates County. He couldn't figure out what address to put on his petitions and complains that Ms. Gardner pulled a dirty trick on him to get him off the ballot, even though he also filed objections to her petitions. Problem is hers were done correctly, his were not.

He was recruited by some disgruntled old time republicans who are still upset for the first time in Yates County history she beat a republican running as an independent four years ago.

He started his campaign stating he was the only "true republican running". His registration history shows he was a registered democrat when he lived in queens for over three years, then registered as "no party" for one year before registering republican three years ago to get his job in Steuben county.

She has won the felony trials she prosecuted in county court, she kept her campaign promise to cut staff, saving the taxpayers 300,000. Her conviction rate is outstanding.

She has been registered republican in Yates County for over twenty years, has practiced law here many years and actually lives in Yates County where she supports the community in many areas.

Bottom line, she has many positives to support. I am not interested in seeing my tax dollars support a Carpetbagger who is looking to triple his salary by making unethical and untrue statements from day one of his campaign.
Gene didn't you choose to be a resident of Florida to avoid paying NYS taxes? You call Casella a carpet bagger when you are one yourself!

#1504569 --- 09/08/17 10:22 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

Gassy, I bought a home in Florida and took advantage of their "Homestead" program to get a break on my property taxes in Florida.

I had to give up my "STAR" exemption in NY to get that break.
I file a non-resident NY State income tax return each year because of the rental property I maintain in NY. I actually have to pay a fraction of one percent more in income tax because of my out of state status.

My state pension is not taxable in NY no matter where I claim residency. I don't like New York State's "SAFE" act or the fact that they require you to pay for a vehicle inspection every year, even for a brand new vehicle.

A "Carpetbagger" would be someone who moves from one jurisdiction to another so they are eligible to run for office or take a job. Nice try though!!! smile

#1504580 --- 09/09/17 11:53 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
cheesehead Offline

Loc: PY, Yates County, NY
Hence the dealer plate. Makes sense.

#1504581 --- 09/09/17 01:18 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

My son's truck, his dealer plate. Authorized New York State dealer for many years. Let me know if you want a good used vehicle. He will fly to the auction and fix you up! smile

#1504584 --- 09/09/17 02:49 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
cheesehead Offline

How does that plate apply to you driving on it?

#1504595 --- 09/09/17 09:43 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

Or a legal Florida resident who is trying to influence an election they have no vested interest in!

#1504596 --- 09/09/17 09:53 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: cheesehead]
Mean Gene Offline

I am a legally licensed driver. he can put his dealer plates on any vehicle in his book of registry.

#1504597 --- 09/09/17 09:55 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

Or a legal Florida resident who is trying to influence an election they have no vested interest in!

Gassy, I am flattered that you think I can "Influence an election". I might have more of a vested interest than you do seeing how I pay taxes on five places in Yates County.

#1504775 --- 09/14/17 04:28 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Enigma3 Offline

Loc: Yates county
What is incomprehensible to me is how anyone could vote for a man who has only 3 years of legal experience to be the next DA. That is the dictionary definition of wet behind the ears. This is a most serious position and I do not want any inexperienced attorney to be my DA. Ask any attorney with at least a decade in the job how much he/she knew after just 3 years. Damn little. That's like asking a grape picker to become attorney general. And that is beyond ridiculous.

#1504778 --- 09/14/17 07:23 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Enigma3]
cheesehead Offline

Digest this then. How bad of a job is the current DA doing that citizens are looking for an alternative? Attorneys in the area must know. Law enforcement in the area must know. Courts in the area must know. These are the things that make me scratch my head. Politics aside.

Page 8 of 12 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >